The Game is On Again

Story Info
Mistress awakens my sissy feeling again.
3.7k words
4.61
9.6k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edit by

Pretty Penny

The sun hit my face and slowly got me out of sleep hibernation. I was still tired after a long week busy with a lot of work, but the slut inside me was still hungry. She was so eager after the time with Miss M.

It was so difficult to control "The Slut". She had not been allowed to play since "That Weekend". The weekend that created more horniness each night. It was a total feeling of excitement and horniness built up inside. It did not make it any easier the great frustrations of the cages I used all the time. It had now been a few weeks since Mistress picked me up from "The Weekend". The weekend where so much happened, and I developed so much. Yes, the slut in me was born.

The time I had with Miss M. had been a window into another life. Everything that had happened that weekend was something very special that I belive will never happen again, and is something I would never forget. Thinking back on everything that had occurred, created more irritation, it started slowly to build up horniness which I knew turned into frustration. I had so much horniness in me, it was difficult to concentrate. I could not help it, I opened the drawer on the night table, slowly I pulled out my pink favorite dildo. I stroked it over my wet tongue. The tongue started to play up and down, the delicious feeling of having something in my mouth. My lips were wet with all of it's eagerness from my mouth. Slowly my lips started to take shape round the dildo, I started to suck it. After a while of sucking, I could not wait any longer, the desire was to much. I found lubricant and stroke the dildo. Carefully I let my finger play around my slut hole a little before I was going to feel it inside me. I wanted it inside me so badly, the feeling of something thick pushing into my slut hole. I could not wait any longer. I wanted it in now. I did not wait any more before the dildo started to slide into my slut hole. Slowly I pushed it in and out while making bright moaning sounds. I was so horny, it just went faster and faster, in and out, pre cum ran out from my dick shaft. I took it in a little more and hit right in my p-spot, I screamed like a real porn slut! At the same moment, a squirt of sperm came. I laid my head down on the pillow with the dildo still inside my hole, it felt so good, it was heaven. Slowly I pulled it out of my slut hole. My finger stroked up the sperm and brought it straight to my lips, I just sucked it off my fingers. Then reality came back when a message popped up on the phone, it was from Mistress.

"Hey Slut, did you miss me? From what I've heard from Miss M. you have clearly evolved. Oh, I think that is absolutely wonderful! I'm very proud of you, now you're a worthy slut."

It created a tingling in my body, Mistress was proud of me? Those were words that created new emotions, true feelings of pride. I replied with thanks and how nice it was to hear.

"Since you have been so good, you will meet me at the mall in 1 hour, we have a lot to fix before nightfall."

Before nightfall? What happens now? I replied that the message was understood. I found a new Brazilian pink panty that shaped elegantly over my ass. I put on some make-up and a suitable purple wig that was in the same color as the make-up.

A tight-fitting miss sixty jeans with a sweater and pink hoodie was in place before I went over to the shopping center.

I waited anxiously for Mistress to come, it did not take long before a seductive scent of a lady's perfume appeared behind me. A hand stroked calmly up my ass before she turned me around. There she stood, the beautiful lady who had created me. She formed a smile and looked me straight in the eyes. Her eyes lit up like diamonds, the firm delicious breasts tightened by a tight-fitting white shirt with a black fabric corset. The butt was shaped beautifuly in its tight-fitting leather pants. I started getting hard in my cage. Had I not known better, I would think she dressed like that just for tease me.

"Yes Slut, it's good to see you too."

She gave me a good hug before she whispered in my ear.

"Mmm, it seems like slut is geting horny, the pants you are wearing make such an incredibly sexy shape of your ass."

She took me by the hand and led me into an underwear and clothing store. My eyes went here and there, the feeling of excitement was inevitable inside me. She showed me set after set of lingerie. I ended up with some black stockings that fit with a black leather garter belt and black sexy Brazilian panties. She giggled with excitement when she found a new tight leather skirt for me. When we took it into the changing room, I noticed how well the skirt tightened around my ass. I was so horny that I had to stand and feel my ass. The combination of the socks and the skirt with my hoodie, made me look a bit like a slutty school girl

I was fully clothed, when she knocked on the door.

"Open the door slut, turn your ass towards me, your hands leaning against the wall so that you make a beautiful bow of your ass."

I did as she said, the door was unlocked, my hands were placed against the wall and the butt in its beautiful arch. The door locked behind me, a finger stroked my ass. It stroked further between my thighs and inside my legs. When it became a whole hand flat that grabbed my hips, I noticed something was wrong. It was not Mistress' hand, it was a man's hand! The hand took a strong grip, and pulled my ass to him. I could feel there was already a bulge on his pants. His hand curved further over my ass, he gave me a few light pats before he again stroked me down the thigh and up. His hand lifted the skirt up. He stroked my balls, slowly pressed a little in to my slut hole and a dark voice came.

"Now Slut, your Mistress has bragged so much about you, saying you're a raw slut. She has made an agreement with me that you will get these new clothes, but in compensation for me I get to play with you now. Close your eyes, turn around and sit on the bench in front of you."

I was so scared, how could Mistress do something like this to me? Use me this way? I was scared but did as I was told. I sat on the bench but with my eyes closed. His hand stroked my cheek, slowly he took his finger around my lips which just automatically opened and began to suck them.

"Mmm yes, that was what I wanted, such a good slut. Good girl."

His hand disappeared, he began to unbutton his trousers and they slid down to the floor. He took my hand and brought it slowly up to his shaft. I could feel his cock. It was already stiffening, so I start to stroke it, my hand formed around it and started jerking it. My tongue began to lick the stiff cock. My tongue played around the dick head before the lips formed down the big stif cock. I was now sitting and sucking an unknown man in a changing room. I heard him make moaning noises, he enjoyed every second of it. It was a strange feeling for me too, I was so excited by the whole setting. It just made me work harder until he pushed my head back. His voice came again.

"Turn around, stand as you stood first.... Slut."

I got up, my ass was back in the same position I had earlier. The man fiddled with a tube and he smeared my hole before 2 fingers slid in. He slowly pulled out his fingers, my panties were pushed aside and his cock started to push into my slut hole. I pressed against him so it slipped more easily. His cock slid all in, I stood shivering with pleasure. He pushed it in and out several times as I just got hornier. Thoughts swirled that a stranger was fucking me, but it did not matter, I was so excited by the whole setting. I stood there with the pitiful moaning sounds of pleasure from the cock that fucked me. He took one last plunge before the cock was left inside my hole, he came and the cum squirted into my slut hole. Slowly he pulled the dick out, he dried it before he buttoned his pants. He chortled some laughing tones before the deep voice followed.

"Gotta say you deliver up to what your Mistress says, you should be proud. I see your panties are wet, I put some more panties, skirts and other things that I think will fit you on the counter. A deal is a deal."

The man disappeared from the room and Mistress came in.

"Mmm, delicious slut? I new you would love it, some deal right? Now, get dressed and go home, i'll see you later."

She gave me a kiss on the cheek before disappearing from the room. Panicky thoughts flew around again, nerves returned, what had just happend now? Had Mistress really lent me away for new clothes? I left the changing room, my panties soaked of his cum running down my leg. Embarrassed, I calmly walked over to the counter. A young girl looked at me and smiled before she said.

"These clothes must be yours, you really must have made a good impression with the boss."

She laughed, before she started to talk again.

"Have a hot night slut, I think you will need it."

What did that mean? I just blushed and got out of the store quickly.

Time passed quickly, all preparations completed before the evening. The new clothes had been tried on, the sexy panties tested, dinner had been eaten, and now I was finally ready for what was to come. I bent down and tightened my boots. My eyes hit the large mirror on the wall. When I saw the slut in the mirror, everything disappeared. My only thought were just with the words, "Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the sexiest slut of them all?" I was bent down like in a doggy position, the black long leather boots tight around my legs. The sight of the black stockings that stopped at the thigh with some dainty embroidery at the tip. The clips from the hip holder grabbed the stockings. The narrow short leather skirt with three thin belts down the front, created such a sexy tight line over the buttocks that horniness was impossible to avoid. The white long-sleeved slim fit shirt had some beautiful bows created by the elegant bra with inlaid breasts. The tight black corset made some amazingly beautiful curves of my slut breasts. The long dark blonde hair with a touch of purple lay lightly over the neck and down the shoulder with a gorgeous color combination of makeup. My grin spread, I was on my way out.

Mistress was waiting for me, her smile gave me more confidence, it was clear she liked what she saw. The spark of horniness just built up more and more. I have gained a strong connection with the slut in me. After a drive, we arrived at a large building just outside the city. There were a lot people around but there was a door guard outside. One could easily understand it was a kind of club. The man smiled at Mistress who held my hand, before he bowed and opened the door for us to welcome us.

I took Mistress's jacket and mine to the coat check. When I looked around, it was filled with people. Guests chatted, enjoyed themselves with alcohol and the beat from the loud sound of music. It was just now that I first got to see the sexy sight of Mistress. She was wearing a playful red corset with a black skirt, black stockings and long boots, she was just so seductively sexy. There were lots of people there, but one could clearly see it was not a regular club. I saw ladies walking around in different clothing styles, some walking around almost naked in just their underwear. A man came walking on all fours while a Mistress walked next to him with a collar around his neck. This was clearly a BDSM club. Men, women, Mistress, slut, Master... Yes, I took in the whole scene, it created such a big spark, the horniness bursting inside me. Mistress found a high round table with bar stools, while I fetched a glass of red wine for each of us. When I stood by her side, I noticed for the first time that the table top was made of glass, and under the table there were cages where a couple sat and played inside. I saw the lady sitting on top of the man, holding his neck tightly while she started kissing him. I turned my head when I heard sounds like spank spank spank. There sat a lady on my opposite side a little further away. The lady was lying on a leather bench naked, her knees sitting on the floor. She was fastened with cuffs on her arms and legs. The lady sat with her ass clearly ready for play. A man stood behind her, his hand began to stroke the lady's clean gorgeous ass. Again came the sound of spank, spank, spank. He smacked her smartly over her ass. Reaching away he changed the type of object he was slapping her with. Every time he slapped, moaning sounds came from the lady. A gathering of people crowded around, who stood and watched while the man kept on slapping her. I had never been particularly fond of getting spaked, but it still created a kind of exciting feeling. There was the feeling of my cheeks burning red, or was it the feeling that there were more people standing around watching? It only excited me more when I saw the man pull down the zipper on his pants, he stood and jerked a little before he pressed the shaft of his cock into her wet pussy lips. It did not take long before another man stood in front of her and he began to mouth fuck her. The horniness just sparkled inside me, the tongue played around my now wet lips.

Mistress took her finger under my chin and turned my head as she stroked my thigh.

"Are you horny, slut? Are you jealous? I can see it...."

I just looked her in the eyes and nodded. She smiled and slowly took my hand. We disappeared further into the premises. She opened a door that said Room 3. Inside, there were dark walls with red lights that lit up the room. On the wall hung several BDSM toys. Things like spank paddles, wrist cuffs, neck collars and more. I noticed a man standing attached to an X shaped wooden cross. The man stood naked with his back to me. Mistress smiled broadly at me, her eyes lit up, now she was in control, in her element.

She fetched a whip and slapped me once on the ass of my skirt. She lifted the whip under my chin, the smile was still there.

"Sit on your knees."

I knelt down, my eyes staring at Mistress who was now moving towards the man who was fastened to the wall. She stared at me as she stroked his ass.

"I got me 2 slut's here, I thought you guys should play together for me."

The nerves kicked inside me, the senses worked more intensely. Slap, slap, slap. She now stood with a whip and slapped the man's ass. Sounds came from him, but sounded more like he thought it was an unpleasant pleasure. He said nothing where he stood, he just made noises. She looked at me.

"Mmm, two nice sluts I have here, is he a sexy slut? Do you want to suck him?"

She took her hand between his legs, stroking between his thighs. The sound of moaning came from the man. She took her hand inside the wooden X the man was attached to. She slowly began stroking his cock. She released the man from the cuffs and slowly turned him around. I noticed then that he had a gag around his mouth. He was actually a pretty handsome man, a little older than me. Mistress just looked down at me with a look of authority.

"Suck him now, give him a delicious pleasure."

I was already sitting and bit my lips, my mouth was wet with horniness. I crawled until I was right in front of the man. I slowly began to touch the man's shaft which now stood straight out. My finger stroked up along his stiff cock. My tongue came out and I started licking his balls that hung down. Warm, soft and squishy I worked them.. The tip continued further up his stiff cock. My tongue slowly started licking outside the dick head. The sound of moans behind the gag came. My lips opened, they slowly slid down the stiff dick shaft while I jerked his dick with my hand. My lips moved up and down at a steady pace, the sound of pleasure was evident. The tones of horniness and moaning only got louder. Horniness and the sounds of pleasure were clear. After a while of sucking his stiff shaft, Mistress stopped me.

She took my arm and pulled me towards a bench. She lifted me up in a standing position and bent me over the bench. She attached a spread bar between my legs. My hands were fastened with some cuffs fastened to some ropes. A thick belt was wrapped around my hips so that I would be completely stuck. Mistress just smiled as she slowly pulled an eye bandage in front of my eyes and fastened it around my head.

"Now slut, now you should be allowed to work as a slut should work."

The man who was stuck in the X was released. He was led over to my side and had to sit on his knees. Mistress just started spanking me. Several blows came and repeated. When she finally stopped, she walked towards the door as someone was knocking. I could not turn my head, but heard more men coming into the room. Degrading words came from them.

"Look at the naughty ass of the slut across the bench, I want to fuck that ass."

The man who talked stroked my ass. He lifted my skirt, slowly pulling my panties aside. He began to lubricate my slut hole. He pulled on what sounded like a condom and slowly he started to press his cock against the slut hole a little bit. It pressed in, his cock starting to slide in. I just moaned with delight, a sound thatvcould not help but come from me.

"Fuck, what a delicious slut hole, fits perfect!"

The man just kept fucking my hole while I now felt a hand stroke over my head. A man was now standing and jerking his cock in front of me. My hand just automatically grabbed his dick shaft. I started slowly to jerk it. It did not take long before the dick approached my lips. My lips moved around the stiff dick, slowly it slid in and out of my lips, I was so horny now. The man in the back only increased the pace inside my hole. It was pushed deeper and deeper, I could barely keep my concentration. The lips worked as best they could with the dick in front of me. The man behind me took one last hard grip before pulling his dick out of me and stood in front of me. The man I had sucked swapped places with him. The man pulled off his condom and brought his dick towards me. The lips just started sucking it, while a new dick pressed its way into my slut hole. Moaning sounds just seeped out from me, pure horniness. The man I sucked was completely on edge, he moaned loudly, the cock pumped faster and became stiffer. Suddenly it came in an explosion of an into my mouth. I tried to swallow as best I could, but a little sperm ran down my lips.

The man behind me just grabbed my hips more and more, the cock pressed as deep as it could, he was clearly on his way to comming also. I tried carefully to see across my side when I heard a moaning sound. There the other slut sat on her knees and sucked the third man, clearly he came in a violent orgasm. I could see the slut struggling a bit to swallow it all.

The man behind me pulled out his cock, came forward and took off the condom. He started jerking seriously before he brought his cock up my lips, again I started sucking him, cum squirted out inside my mouth. Sperm now ran down my mouth, along my cheek to the table. The men laughed.

"Such a delicious slut, I will love to fuck her more. Thank you Mistress for letting us play with her, we would be happy to come again."

They disappeared out of the room, my slut hole was still a bit open but I was stil so damn horny. I felt so incredibly slutty. Mistress stroked my back before she bent down to my face, slowly she wiped my lips clean.

"Well, slut is still horny I see.... what are we going to do about it? Do you want more dick? Tell me, what is it the slut wants?"