The Game is On Again Ch. 02

Story Info
The next day offers new challenges and expands new boundaries.
3.7k words
4.31
2.3k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edit by

pretty penny

........

The bright warm light that started to shine on my face, made my heavy eyes feel the morning. Last night had really let my head fly. Slut's fantasies, lusts and horniness were back again. The thoughts created a smile on my face, while i was still lying in bed. The feeling of being able to experience the magical feeling, the spark that ignited my inner slut. That's the feeling i've been missing for so long. The spark and lust that created the magical feeling some weekends ago. The weekend where i was left for another Mistress. I had finally experienced it again yesterday. It created an excitement, a new horniness for me. Knowing the magical feeling of being allowed to unleash my inner slut. The feeling of play with a cock and being used. It was weird, why did i get turned on by being used? Anyway, it just made me so horny!

The thoughts i had in dream land, quickly disappeared when a message appeared on the phone.

"Hey slut, we both know how excited you were yesterday, it was delicious wasn't it? Maybe it was bad of me to end the evening with your horniness right on the edge, all the way to the breaking point of extacy. But take it easy, i have a plan for you tonight. More information to

come".

Yesterday, yes, it was not a very kind ending. She asked me where my desires were, how horny i was! After all, she stopped there, she is really good when you are at the breaking point. The pillow disappeared, the body stood up from the bed and disappeared into the shower. My hands leaned against the wall while the water from the shower flushed down my back. My hand began to stroke my new smooth ass. My thoughts started again to go completely elsewhere, the thought was of what actually happened in the store earlier yesterday. Yes, what happened in the clothing store. My eyes closed, my hand slowly stroked between my smooth ass. Slowly it started to play with my slut hole. Horniness came, my body started to get small tremors of excitement. The other hand stroked the butt edge, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank! I was now so aroused in my body that I stood spanking and fingering with my own hands. It blew so much horniness into me now. My eyes just closed while my head was raised and my body in a slightly bent doggy position against the wall. The water from the shower hit my face at the same time as water ran down my tongue. Gently the tongue started to play with the water that ran down between my lips.

Reality came back when the phone started ringing. I turned the water off and started to dry my body. I sat on the edge of the bed in a pink morning coat and my legs well spread while my body leaned back and let my elbows rest on the bed. I looked at the phone. It was an unanswered phone call from Mistress. A message came.

"Now I hope you did something important since you could not answer the phone!"

I quickly replied why i did not answer. A new message came back quickly.

"Good, you start to become good at taking care of yourself, good. Now i want you to get dressed and go to the clothing store again. You're going to get some outfits, i have a challenge for you for the evening."

I found a black garter belt and some black stockings. I gently pulled the stockings into place and secured them with the clips from the garter belt. A black bra with inserts and a tight top. I pulled a red thong in place. I started to look a little in the bag i got from the man in the clothing store. I found a pair of jeans shorts with high waist that was a little short since it went just a tad over the butt edge, but it tightened so well that it became a really sexy shape. I found a pink hoodie and some sneakers with a slightly high sole. My thoughts swirled a bit, what would i look like if i used my natural hair? I was cut short in the neck and on the side, but had a little hair on top for a type of shaggy hair. I liked it as it stood up a little and was a little shaggy up front. I decided to try natural hair. Make-up came in place and finished with a bright pink lipstick. When my eyes looked in the mirror, i was shocked. It gave me a sexy look. The short hair, the make-up, yes, everything. Now i felt there was a worthy slut in the mirror. The legs disappeared out the door and on it's way to the store.

I stood there at the entrance, closed my eyes and put my foot inside the door. The first person that met me was the clerk from last time.

"Well, well, see who shows up, with a fresh hair style, cool and it suits you. Something you need....... Slut!?"

"Eee i.... I'm here to pick up something." I talked in a low voice.

"Aha, then i think you should come with me."

She led me into the back room and over to a door where there was a sign: 'BOSS'.

"Wait here", the girl knocked and words came from within "Come in". She disappeared inside. I heard her talking a little with a male voice before she met me outside the door.

"He's ready to receive you.... Slut"

She smiled a little when she said that and then disappeared. I walked in carefully, the room was far from what i thought i was going to see. It was not a typical store office. It looked like the "Boss's" company office. There was a long dark elegant desk and two leather chairs in front. There was also a leather sofa with table, clearly a proper boss's office. The man in the boss's chair sat with his chair back to me. I stopped at the coffee table, my head began to see around the room. Suddenly his voice boomed out.

"How cozy you come by. Do you see the table by the couch....?"

I stared down at the table and saw an eye bandage lying there. I understood what he wanted. I got it tied in place. My senses now began to work harder, it created a kind of excitement and edginess. Mostly because you lose some control. I heard him get up, his heavy shoes moving towards me. His hand stroked my cheek before two of his fingers stopped at my lips. My lips just opened, the horniness was still big in me. The lips opened and formed around the fingers. It began to suck them. Then there was a slap from his other hand on my ass, i gasped a little but let out some light moans, heavy breathing from me began.

"Oh, are we eager today slut? Good."

He stroked my tight shorts. Slowly he stroked gently before coming with a spank. He took my hand and led me to his desk. He placed my hands on the desk, pulled out my hips a little.

"Mmm what a sexy slut you are, you have really made yourself sexy and worthy. I have to say i like your hairstyle today."

Again it came, spank, spank, spank. He stroked my ass again and his breath was right up in my ear.

"Get down on your knees, slut."

My hands held on to his hips while i went down slowly on my knees and met the floor. The whole setting felt like slow motion. With my eyes being completely dark, it made my senses work harder, creating more excitement. I felt my way up his pants, slowly unbuttoned them and gently pulled them down. I noticed that his boxers had already started to bulge, he was horny. I pulled down his boxer, his cock came out. I spat in my hand, slowly i started stroking it with a slow pace. It did not take long before his cock was completely stiff. My tongue started playing around the balls before i licked my way up his horny dick. The tip of the tongue began to play gently around the dick head. I only heard a deep moan from him. My lips opened, slowly they formed around the stiff cock. My lips began to slide up and down. Deep moans came from the man. I put in more effort, my lips worked more intensely, i noticed i even started licking pre cum, it just made me more horny.

The man grabbed my head and pushed me back, the cock slipped out of my mouth. I was disappointed, i wanted mer, yes more cock. His hand grabbed my hand and raised me up. He stroked my back and squeezed my ass again. He leaned my hands down against the desk and bent my arms so that my elbow was now on the desk. It got my ass to a doggy position. His hands just stroked me up and down my hips. He pulled down my shorts to get a clear view of my new smooth ass. Slowly he began to spank me, spank, spank, spank!!! He pulled down my panties, slowly he started to play with his finger against my slut hole. I was so horny and lustful that i pressed my ass against his finger.

"Oh, we are eager today. I know exactly what you want from me."

I heard a tube squirt out, the sound of him jerking his cock was clear. He slowly ran his finger against my hole and lubricated it. The cock played a little between my ass before it slowly started to press against my hole. Then i could not wait any longer. I just pushed against him, and it just slid right into me. He grabbed my hips, gently and started pulling my hips back and forth. The cock moved simultaneously in and out by his movements. The tempo increased, the sound from me came automatically. The sound of pleasure, the sound of moaning. I just laid my stomach down on the desk while he fucked me with more pace. I used higher light tones of moan, when he finally took one last push and pushed his cock so far into me that i almost screamed! Then i felt him squirting inside of me. Slackness came suddenly, i just lay on his desk for a moment. He pulled his cock out and i had one last moan. I was sad the moment was over, i was so horny!

"Fuck, so delicious you are slut, you just love dick don't you?"

My eyes were still closed, but i answered the words immediately, "YES!"

"Yeah, you're a real slut. You just want more dick."

"YES!" he just leaned against my ear and whispered into it.

"Yes, you should get it too! Now, go out to the girl at the reception. She has some clothes your Mistress wanted for you."

Thoughts swirled a little, but i just said thank you very much. I put on my clothes, turned and stood towards the door when i heard him sit down in the chair again.

"Now you can take off the blindfold and go out."

I disappeared out the door and met the girl at the front desk.

"Fuck you're a slut, was it delicious to get fucked in the office? You are a real cock sucker, or is it a real cock whore?"

I just looked down at the floor. She took her hand and lifted my chin. She looked at me, in my eyes, with a look of flames from her eyes, her smile got a kind of devilish feeling. She took me by the hand into a changing room. She gave me a bag.

"Switch to this, and you'll come with me, or I'll tell everyone here what a slut you are."

I was really nervous, i slowly took the bag and opened it. I took out the clothes that she gave me. There was a short skirt, which was sewn together with a top with some logo stuff. Clearly a kind of dress. I undressed, noticed i was now flowing cum from my slut hole that had just been fucked. Slowly i pulled the outfit into place. Then i saw in the mirror what it was that i was wearing. It had a cheerleader uniform look, but the text on the sweater did not say a club or school, no, it said in large letters "FUCK SLUT". I came out, she met me and flirted a bit.

"Perfect, i thought i'd wear it to a costume party, but clearly this suits you better than me.

now all can see how sexy you are."

She took me by the hand and pulled me after her. We disappeared out of the store and a little further into the shopping center. Before i could read what was written on the door, she just opened it and pushed me in before closing it behind her. I tried to open the door but did not get the door open, you clearly had to have a key card. I only now saw what kind of room it was, there were several benches and cabinets. The sound and steam from the shower was when i realized where i had gone. Slowly i turned around, i was now standing in a man's dressing room at a fitness center.

My eyes widened as i saw some of them in boxers while some stood naked after being in the shower. One looked at me and smiled before the girl from the store broke the silence.

"Brought someone who is a little over eager here! Clearly you can see what this slut wants, or what guys?"

She looked at me with a big smile. I just stood with big eyes, the pain of the heart pumping faster and faster, the pain of fear built up.

"You should be happy, look what i've taken you to! Now you'll get what you deserve! Oh yes, you can thank me for that afterwards, because we both know what you are! You must do what i say, otherwise you will not get your clothes. Oh we both know what happens when you do not keep your promise to your Mistress!"

She pushed me forward, her arm hitting my shoulder that just pushed me down to my knees. There were several men whistling and smiling, one of them started talking.

"See what we have here boys, everyone see what is on her sweater? Fuck Slut."

I was restless now, but my eyes could not move away from the sight of all the dicks that were there. Several smiled and whispered in each other's ears. The man who was talking smiled and walked over to me. His finger lifted my chin before touching my lips. Slowly he pressed his finger in.

"Fuck boys, i think she's willing too."

The girl from the store came next to me, she took her hand around my chin, bent it towards her. She just smiled as she held a firm grip and broke the silence again.

"Yeah, damn she's willing. Now, you're going to let these guys do what the hell they want with you, you're just going to enjoy every single moment, because we both know you love dick! I've asked them to film everything that comes to mind. And i will get it sent to me. If you do not show up at the store when they are done with you, you can kiss all your friends goodbye, because i will post it to all of your friends!"

There was a scornful laugh before she got up and disappeared. The man in front of me took his hand around my head, stroked his cock over my lips before he pressed it into my lips. I started sucking him calmly, but he grabbed my head and started fucking my lips.

The thoughts just swirled as i had to gulp several times, my eyes began to cry a little of the pain. But for some reason the fear began to disappear. My heart pumped more calmly, why? I worked more with myself, i sucked more deeply and he started to calm down. I did not dare dream the thoughts that struck me.... I started getting horny from what actually happened! I should have desperately tried to get out, but i started to enjoying the hall setting. The man i sucked looked over at a buddy.

"Damn, this slut can suck. Come on, you can take over"

He took his cock out of my mouth and disappeared. He returned with a small table. He brought his hand down under my chin to lift my head. He looked me in the eyes and laughed a little.

"You have a damn appropriate outfit, you know what we football boys do with cheerleaders? We fuck them! They're there to enjoy our dicks!"

He pushed my stomach down on the table, grabbed my legs and tied them to each table leg so i was well spread. He just lifted my skirt to pull down my panties as there was already sperm. I noticed he spat me in the slut hole before he found a bottle of glide they used for their hands after training. Two fingers moved in, it did not take long before they disappeared and something bigger pushed in, yes his cock. I could not do anything but moan. Laughter just came from all sides. One of his buddies lifted my head, his cock came against my lips that i just started sucking. He was not as eager as the first but led the dick in and out at a leisurely pace. The man behind just fucked and fucked, you heard him moan, which i noticed every time he pushed it into me. I could not tell if it was pain or actual pleasure, but it sure made me horny! Suddenly there was a real punch with the dick in side me, it was a real hit! I had to scream out of what i could with the dick in my mouth. I could start to feel that the cock in my mouth did suddenly pumped hard and squirted into my mouth. I swallowed what i could but something ran down my lips. He pulled out his cock and it did not take long before a new cock came. The man who fucked me pushed it deeper and deeper by what he could do, his hand just squeezed harder and harder on my ass. I felt him stop as he splashed into me. He breathed fast and was tired but called for another.

"Hey, come here! Slut wants to be fucked more! You take her now?"

I tried to say something but it helped little when the person i sucked just continued to pump the dick in. A new person came behind, gave me a slap on the ass before he lubricated more glide. His cock began to squeeze in and held tight around my hips as he started to fuck me. At the same time, my lips worked intensely to suck the man in front of me. He released my head so i could use my tongue. Slowly i started to playing with the head of the dick before i started again to suck him. Mixture of sperm and saliva ran down both my mouth and slut hall. The man who fucked me just kept going faster and faster before he abruptly stopped and squirted cum into my hole. I just moaned more and more. This caused more pre cum to flow off me. It was weird but i got more horny. At the same moment the man i sucked, pulled his cock out and stood jerking it before he barely brought it into my mouth, and sperm squirted onto my lips. Several men came as i sucked, i could not keep counting anymore, but my mouth and slut hole were tender. I completely lost time. The first guy i sucked, lifted my head.

"You are a real slut, yes a real slut! Now get out so we can start our training!"

I was released from the table and helped up. I put on my panties but it just ran sperm out of my hole. I could not walk straight from all the stresses i had been subjected to in my slut hole and the flowed sperm into my panties. One of the boys opened the door for me, i slowly walked out. I met a lot of eyes from people who quickly understood what i had done. Some laughed a little and others whispered. I had clearly been branded a whore. When i finally got to the girl in the store, she was studying her phone. She just smiled, a mocking laugh came.

"Damn, you're such a damn cheap slut. There's no better way, you actually loved it! I know you did so don't deny it!"

I just looked down, i was embarrassed and ashamed. She lifted my head, looked me in the eyes.

"I have you on film, now i can do whatever i want with you. I've had a chat with your Mistress while you were away. Since i said you and i have become such good friends, she was very happy. You know, your "FRIEND"! So now i'll take advantage of you for all i can, you love dick, don't you?"

She lifted my chin again with her finger. My eyes met hers, my tone became calm. "Yes, yes i like dick."

"Tell me what you are, tell me how grateful you are?"

"I'm a cheap slut who loves dick, i'm so grateful for what you did."

"Nice slut.... The agreement for the evening was that you and Mistress were going out on the town together. But since i agreed with her that you should be with me tonight instead, you should take home a new bag of clothes from me with you. I will send you a message on what to wear. Now you can go home and rest a bit, then i'll contact you tonight. Remember, there's no way out! And by The way, deep down i actually think you like this"

I was shocked, scared but also really horny, horny! Why? I took the bag with me and went home.