The Game is On Again Ch. 03

Story Info
The club trip doesn't go quite as planned for both of them.
3.3k words
4.22
1.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edit by

Pretty penny

My emotions flew. How could a girl do this to me? It wasn't right, but still there was a feeling of tension. I couldn't tell if it was good or bad. How can you get horny in such a bizarre setting? 
But it was a feeling that didn't feel good. It felt like i had been unfaithful to "The Boss". Why would such a strong emotion hit me so hard?
 Was it the consequence of having actually been used? Being loaned out to several men that i hadn't chosen myself and them being allowed to play with my body? But there was something special about that too. Could this be a sense of tension, a feeling of excitement?
 Maybe she did it because she saw me craving more. More delicious juicy dick.
 Maybe she did it to show what i am and what i really needed.
 What i wanted more of. I was allowed to go home in my own clothes. That at least was kind of her, wasn't it?

At home, the clothes were off, the face was washed and the body well showered.
I stood holding a jar of cream the girl from the store had given me before i left. The label on the bottle said "to be used to relieve pain in the anus." Ok i thought, why not apply some before i lay down on the bed to rest. My eye lids got heavier and heavier. They closed, and a wave of sleep overcame me.

The phone started to ring.
 My sleepy eyes opened slowly. There was no sunlight in the window. It was the streetlights that gave the dull light in the room. Again there was a "ring." I picked up the phone and answered.


"Hello?"


"Hey slut, so nice to hear you're awake. I do hope you had a good rest.
 You haven't forgotten that we're going on a trip to town tonight?"

As i got up out of bed, reality started to come back. Me, who had hoped that everything that had happened earlier was just a weird and kinky dream. 
A message with a movie clip appeared on my phone. When i opened the movie, the message became clear. I saw myself being fucked and sucking those boys in the locker room. It was not a dream. A new message arrived.

"This is how we're going to do it bitch. I know you're a sissy cock sucker, and cock suckers always enjoy cock. You love cock you little whore.
 Just think of what happened in that locker room, cheap bitch that you are.
 You're going to come out with me today, and we're both going to have fun.
The clothes you brought home, put them on. You have one hour to get dressed. Then i'll pick you up."

I found the clothes i had brought with me from the store. Black sexy embroidered panties, new black stockings and a bra with breast pads. I found a short red latex skirt and a tight fitting long sleeved black transparent top to complete the outfit.
 As the clothes fell into place i noticed how tight the latex skirt was. It wasn't particularly long, but it tightened around my bum. I can tell the top was tight too, and it helped my breasts to form a nice feminine curve. I sat down and did my makeup. It was then that i noticed that it said "slut" on the left side of the chest on the top. I found some red latex boots with high heels. I studied myself in the mirror, as i had before. I felt cheap, like a real whore or prostitute. I couldn't go out like that? 
The phone rang once more.

"Hello?"

"Hey, i'm outside bitch. Come out now and we'll go."

I finished with a bright red lipstick before disappearing out of the door. I got into her car and she drove off. 
There was no chatter. When we parked, she looked me in the eye. A serious look painted her face.


"Remember what i said earlier, you cheap slut. You will do as i say."

"Yes Miss. I will obey you.
 But i don't even know your name"

"That's fine slut. A good start.
 You can call me Miss Anna."

We got out of the car and i noticed that she was wearing a nice light coloured skirt and a club top, with some glamorous matching shoes. She was actually an incredibly sexy girl.
 We went towards a club that was away from the others. It was a bit out on its own. I seemed that it looked very exclusive.


"Will we get in here?
 Don't you have to have VIP membership to get in?"

Miss Anna smiled at me.


"It is you who will get us in, slut. Come with me."

We walked together past the entrance. I was about to stop at the queue but she took my hand and dragged me along. Past the queue. We disappeared from view, into a dark side street. There was a dim light on the wall further ahead. Beneath the light was a door and a man stood to light a smoke. Miss Anna smiled a little. A strong, confident smile.

"Perfect. You're going to get us in here."


What does she mean i thought.
 She pulled me over to the man standing by the door. Clearly some kind of a bouncer. She looked at the man and smiled a little. That same evil smil i had seen so many times before.

"Good evening. Could you let the two of us in, there was such a long queue at the entrance."

The doorman looked at her and me. He studied me, looked me up and down. A smiled spread slowly across his face. He blew out his cigarette smoke. 


"Sorry ladies, you're not coming in here."

Miss Anna looked at me.
 She leaned close to my ear and licked it. I was getting horny, as she knew i would.

"Now bitch, it's up to you. You are going to work. To change this guy's mind. To get us into the club."


She grabbed my shoulder and pushed me down into a crouched position and looked again at the bouncer.

"Open your fly. This chick gonna give you a blowjob. A blowjob like you've never had before.
 This dirty little chick just loves dick. She can't get enough."

I looked at Miss Anna, feeling embarrassed.
 The man took another deep drag of the smoke, he blew out and smiled widely. He just looked down at me. He threw away the smoke and took a step forward. He was slowly unbuttoning his jeans. He put his hand inside his boxers and pulled out his cock and started jerking it. Miss Anna grabbed my head and looked me straight in the eyes.


"Suck him, you cheap whore."

I hesitantly grabbed the cock that was inches from my lips. I lifted his dick and with my tongue i slowly began to lick up from his balls. He moaned louder. I jerked his cock before parting my lips, and slowly slid his throbbing cock in.
 My head moved back and forth, back and forth. His moans growing each time.
 I worked more efficiently, putting in more effort when i noticed he pumped more. Then he put his hands behind my head and pushed me closer. He started to mouth fuck me. He just pushed his cock deeper and deeper. The sound of me breaking could be heard easy. Miss Anna bent down to my ear.

"Yes, isn't it nice to be treated as you are. You cheap whore! suck him! Use that mouth of yours! look at you, have you love it! Oh you are so damn cheap! I'm going to use you so damn much."

It was getting hard to hold back the tears, but i wasn't going to break down now. The cock worked hard, it pumped more and suddenly his orgasm erupted with a big splash of sperm that i swallowed. Then continued to slowly move his cock back and forth with my lips. He finally pulled it out and pulled his jeans back up. He wore a satisfied expression and looked at Miss Anna. They both looked at me, they started laughing.


"Damn Anna, she was good. Gotta say you were right, this bitch knows how to suck."

Wait a minute, how could he know her name? My eyes met theirs. Both of them with big smiles. They knew each other. Her eyes was now glowing with wickedness and evil.

"You see slut, this is a friend of mine. He would have let us in anyway, but i know he hasn't had any fun for a while, so i thought you could satisfy him a little. Then i could show him also what good cheap little slut you are."

The man just laughed and opened the door wide, his chilling grin making me shiver. The party inside was in full swing. Music pounded and people danced. Chatting and kissing, having a good time. The mood between us had lightened.
Miss Anna took me to the bar, where we had a few drinks. The boys gave us looks, flirting.


"So, can you dance slut?"


Before i could answer, she dragged me out onto the dance floor. It was quite dark and the disco lights flashed and dazzled. It was not easy to see. I noticed there were more boys around us, pressing close. At first it started with one hand, then a second, that started squeezing my bum. The body reacted and tensed a little, but i relaxed and joined in with the flirtation.
 I slowly wiggled my bottom while the hand stroked and squeezed. Then it started to slap my bottom. The person took me by the hand and led me slowly across the floor, to a side passage under the stairs leading up to the second floor. Gently, but firmly he pushed my stomach against the wall, his hand slowly stroking up my thigh and between my ass cheeks. As he did this i moaned. Without thinking i spread my legs a little, while my bum now flexed more. He patted my bottom again, his hand playing between my legs. I was so horny. I so wanted to turn around, squat down and suck this person who gave me such a magical feeling. His hand caressed my back with a loving motion as his voice broke the silence.


"You've dressed slutty for me today slut?"

My eyes widened. No, that couldn't be! I felt butterflies flutter in my stomach.
 Could it really be the man from the clothing store? "The Boss". 
He turned me around, slowly. I closed my eyes because horror had almost taken me over. His hand brushed my cheek, before he stroked the hair on the back of my head.
He pulled me closer so i could feel his breath close to my lips. Our lips met, a spark of arousal exploding within me. One of his hands stroked my bottom, squeezing hard as our tongues played frenetically together. That moment was so magical, but it was stopped when he pulled back a little.

"Now, you're so beautiful when you're in your natural look. You're so sexy and i like it.
 My girl, my slut."

I looked down at the ground, i didn't dare look at him out of fear. I felt so ashamed of myself. Small sobs came from me. I couldn't hold back the tears. His reached under my chin, slowly lifting my head.

"Open your eyes for me, slut."

I smiled, a small smile from the word's. He understood that i liked those words. Now i could see the person i had previously played with, sucked and had been fucked by. He was a slim, handsome man in his late 40s. Dark hair, three-days of beard. He was dressed in good shoes with olive trousers, a nice shirt and a black suit jacket. He smiled, before taking me to him, holding me close and stroking my back.


"Why are you sad, little slut?"


I didn't dare answer him.


Again he asked the same thing. I looked him in the eyes and answered.


"You are so sexy Daddy, but you don't want me. I've done things. I've had to do things..."

He put his finger to my mouth, stopping the words from coming out. He looked at me with an expression of self-confidence and authority.

"I've found out what Anna has done to you. I know everything. You can relax little one, you don't have to worry about her blackmailing you anymore. I've taken care of those boys in the dressing room too."

I was put off balance by his words. Who is this man? He's so kind to me, and does he seem to have so much power?

"Believe me, tonight Anna is going to suffer the same experience you had. Right now in fact.
 No one, but no one is going to take control of something that is mine. So slut, are you my Princes?"

I was speechless, but the words came out on their own.

"Yes Daddy, i'm your slut."

His smiled before his lips pressed against mine once more. Our tongues playing together, the horniness of his powerful demeanour turning me on. With my hand i began to explore the outside of his trousers.


"Mmm horny slut. We're going to my house, it'll be more private there. I'll call my driver to come pick us up."


I smiled with joy, my heart pumping fast from the love he had shown me. After he had finished on the phone, a message arrived.


"Oh he, he, look here."

As he handed me his phone, my eyes widened. I couldn't believe what i saw.
 It was Anna, sitting fixed on a table and being fucked in the same way as i had been. 
There was no joy in her expression, she didn't look like she was enjoying it as much this time around.


"You see my princess, this is what happens when someone defies me. If you give me your love, i will always have your back and can give you anything.
 But if you defy me, you will pay the price!"


I didn't doubt his words for a moment.
 The power he showed was arousing. I was so horny now. Pre-cum oozed from my clit.
 My hand stroked his crotch, i couldn't help myself. I wanted him now!

"Looks like someone's in a better mood."


I pushed him back against the wall, started to kiss him and slowly unbuttoning his pants. I reached into his shorts, pulling out his cock which had already started to get hard. My eyes lit up as i became more aroused. I crouched down, looking into his eyes all the way down. My tongue came forward and started slowly to play around his balls. My lips parted and began to suck the now fully stiff shaft. My head moved calmly back and forth. He started to moan from the pleasure. He was clearly extremely horny.
 He took a firm hold behind my head, starting to mouth fuck me. I was so horny now!
 We both enjoyed the moment, as he reached a full orgasm.
 I sucked his cock head clean and looked up into his deep eyes. They held a determined look of satisfaction but also of something else.

"Nice to feel you so eager my little slut. It is good that you are so eager and horny, but i think i'll give you a spanking and a little surprise when we get home.
 You did this without asking, my little princess. Now, let's see have Anna is doing."

He took my hand and we calmly made our way past the gyrating throngs of people.
 We came to a private door. He knocked and a man opened it. When we entered, Anna was lying on her back on top of a table. She was fastened with a spreader bar between her legs. Her arm was chained to the spreader bar and her jaw was wide open with a large silicone open mouth gag. Her face was covered in sperm. Several men were standing in the room. They had clearly enjoyed themselves making use of her body. Anna saw us coming but said nothing. Her mascara had run, washed down her face by the tears from her eyes. Daddy looked at her with sharp eyes before turning to one of the men.


"Is she enjoying the wonderful experience?"


One of the men replied with a smirk.

"It's obvious she likes it. Her pussy is still wet, she so clearly wants more dick, and believe me sir, she will get it."

Daddy smiled before answering, in a highly satisfied tone.


"Yeah i see she's still horny. I think this slut needs more dick. Lend her out tonight maby?
 Surely someone will want to feel her wet pussy. Oh she definitely wants more dick i see!"

The tears fell slowly from Anna's eyes. She couldn't answer with the gag in her mouth. But the fear and terror in her eyes spoke louder than words. Daddy leaned down to her and stroked her pussy.


"This is what happens when you try to take advantage of something that belongs to me. Don't give me that bad attitude look. You're no Mistress. You're no Domina.
 You're just a cheap object that i now own. Now I'm the one who has a movie of you getting fucked. With a snap of my fingers i can have you used as a sex doll. A worthless object. So now you're going to obey my words. Do not defy me again, or you will suffer. Nod your head if you understand."

Daddy took his hand away from her wet pussy, waiting for a response from her.

Anna just nodded. Her former confidence was gone. Just a memory.
 Her eyes widened as a dick was suddenly pressed into her wet pussy. A slight moaning sound was heard coming from her. Daddy laughed a little and started to think. He looked down at her.


"I'm make you a deal Anna. If you can hold your orgasm against these 4 men, you won't get used any more tonight and go home. If you have an orgasm, you lose. Then these men are going to put a dick machine up your pussy. Leave it going for a few hours.
What do you say? Do we have deal?"

Anna looked at him with wide panic-filled eyes, the tears started running down her cheeks at the same time the dick moved inside her now wet used pussy. She understood, she had already lost. She just nodded, unable to speak through the gag. Daddy turned and spoke with one of the men.


"In the morning, call me. Tell me what the outcome is. Now come my princess, we're leaving."

He gave me a long kiss on the cheek, a lingering kiss. I had my eyes open to look straight into Anna's eyes. I felt a sense of satisfaction from her suffering. Our eyes met and i could see there was so much hate and anger in them. The look she gave me of hatred was almost terrifying. They gave me a sense of fear. At the same moment Anna closed her eyes and let out an incredible moan, she came into a big powerful orgasm. Everyone just started laughing before Daddy take my arm and leading me out of the club and to the waiting car.

"Now my princess, you never asked for permission to give me pleasure in the club. When we get home, you're going to experience an orgasm of a different kind, my slut, my princess."

He gave me a kiss before we drove off.

.......