All Comments on 'The Game of Seduction'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 8 years ago
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Hoping there are a couple more chapters to this one. The ending of this chapter was a little on the strange side?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Darlings

I have read your stories for years. Since you started in fact. I have enjoyed them for just as long. You have a great talent for writing and a vivid imagination to keep stories ever changing. I suspect you may be a real writer who does this on the side. But after all these years I had to bring this up. Stephen King, in giving writing advice, said you MUST let go of your darlings, meaning those words or phrases one always seems to use. Writing tics if you will. You have a plethora of darlings, beginning with plethora. "Knees", "exotic taste", "roared", and "all in" are a few others. Now new readers or those who have only read a few of your stories may not notice this. But those of us who have read you for years, or anyone else stories for years for that matter, see these things. Don't get me wrong. The stories themselves always seem fresh, its just the phrasing within. And it cuts across genres. I know that no matter which of your stories I read I am going to see these terms. Please dont misintepret. I love your stories. Judging by the numbers others do too. I just think your already good stars, favorite stories etc, would jump through the roof if you heeded Mr. King and killed your darlings. Darling. I couldn't resist. Have a great day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not The Usual

I'm used to an almost insured orgasm, and a good one at that, whenever I read your stories. Always satisfying. I only want more sex in ratio to dialog. This one? Like Jack In The Box trying fast food prime rib.

This one had dialog, although much seemed to be cut. It still got the point across however. The sex? Not even foreplay. I hadn't barely pinched a nipple and it was over. Potential wasted.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Almost yummy...

Maybe I'm greedy, but this seems to short to measure against so many of your really great writings. Though as always, I'm grateful for your efforts and sharing your stories with us! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
U R a Dude

ummmmmmmmmmmmm

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 7 years ago

I hope there is more to this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
As I have said many times before

When I am naked and on my knees before a mistress who is using her cane on my ass " MORE, PLEASE" !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Excellent premise

But it seems like you were in a hurry. Several story details were left out. For example, No physical description of either Sophia or Miranda

Miranda's response of " Yes Mistress" and Sophia's constant reference to Miranda as "Pet" we're redundant and took away from the sensuality of their relationship. Constant responses of " yes Mistress" also stunted their conversation. Miranda s submissive, but still can tell her mommy the pleasure she feels I certainly understand the need to demonstrate dominance. Mistress and Pet are 2 very descriptive terms but after saying them many many times variance is needed. You have written enough stories to know other terms like Angel, Sweeheart, Good Girl and precious in lieu of pet. Ma'am, Mommy or Mama for Mistress though you limited yourself to using ma'am in this story by letting Sophia claim she did not look like a"ma'am".

Personally, a sensual conversation between the characters is essential because it develops the characters more fully

Thank you for your efforts and I look forward to your next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Louboutins are the shoes. Louis Vuittons are the handbags lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for the story!

Thought that this was actually one of your better stories - short but sweet!

Just a counter-point to (not criticism of) some of the comments made below...

As the title suggests, this one was all about the seduction itself and in that respect I believe it excels. The fact that we didn't get a lengthy build-up, description of the characters etc. doesn't actually detract from this particular story (in my view). You provided sufficient background information to establish who these characters are and what motivates them - meaning the reader can then simply enjoy the short story as it unfolds.

Personally, I found the establishing of dominance/eager acceptance of submission displayed by the two characters in this story to be just as thrilling (if not more so) than the lengthy description of the sex acts provided in many of your other stories. The fact that this story was so short actually helped to heighten (not lessen) its impact in my opinion.

Just goes to show, each reader is different I suppose. The good news? The remarkable rate at which you provide stories for us means that there will likely be something to suit all tastes (for those of us who enjoy this type of fiction anyway).

The comment about 'darlings' does seem particularly constructive, in terms of adding some variety to your future stories.

Oh, and I'm fairly sure that you're correct in that Louis Vuitton do make (expensive) shoes - as well as handbags - though it's hardly my area of expertise!!

LD

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 7 years ago
Short - but sexy!

I really enjoyed this story. Lots of eroticism and a happy ending for both women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wet

this author leaves me hot, horny and wet cunt every time i read her stories, i cum so hard then lick my fingers with my cum. keep those hot stories cumming.

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
awesome as usual

i love your style, and this is one of your great writings. thanks and li love the critique of some readers.

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1about 2 years ago

if Sophia was ugly old lesbian, it will be good

lexdw32lexdw32almost 2 years ago

Your stories of coercion/seduction always get me going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gold Digging Lesbians. How interesting hypergamy in lesbian world. About time it was brought up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this Seduction Story and have loved all you stories that I have read. I was disappointed that you didn't add more chapters to this great story. Would have liked to read more of Miranda's development as a full time Lesbian Slut to Sophia. How Sophia had Miranda service her on a plane trip, in a restaurant, in front of Sophia'a friends and the punishment Miranda received for acting up and not being a good pet. Also, a whole chapter illustrating how much Miranda grew to love being on her knees sucking Sophia's toe's, licking Sophia's ass. Another chapter where Miranda see's another pet with tattoos of her servitude to her Mistress and begs Sophia to mark her as her property. These ideas could take up several very hot/sexy chapters. More please. Great work!!!!!

4chuckssite4chuckssite12 months ago

555. A little bit different from most of your other tales with a lot less description but no less heat. I love women’s seduction and all the ways they can be pleased. Because I love eating pussy I thrill at reading your stories that feature it. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...