The Game of Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't take that bet because I know damn well she knew what she was doing. I'll be back in minute. I need to go tease her since she's alone." I walked up behind her and put my hand on her waist to whisper in her ear, "You've got no balls if you don't kiss him tonight and I mean with arms around his neck and your tongue fully involved."

Without turning towards me, she quietly replied, "Who says I haven't already?"

"Have you?"

"Yes but without the arms and tongue. Have you taken care of your business?"

"Yes; at least three quarters worth. The hand on thigh and little kiss but not with arms around her...yet."

I could feel her grinning. "We're going to have a talk tonight, right?"

"Is this going to be a 'you talk, I listen' or are we both going to talk?"

"Yes." When I saw Blake coming back out of the kitchen with a fresh bag, I continued on to the rest room. After washing my hands, I went back to Grace who was still smiling.

"Did you have fun?"

"As much fun as you can have when you're with a beautiful woman and your wife is teasing the shit out of a young guy."

"That's what I thought. My feet seem to think they want to dance some more. Are you up to it?"

"As long as it's with you."

"That was the plan. Let's go back outside. I like it more out there. It's darker and less noisy."

"I liked it because that's where you will be." She smiled and took my hand to lead me back to the patio.

The patio had cleared out quite a bit as others went back inside to get something to eat or because it had gotten cooler. She led me to the darkest corner which was mostly out of direct sight from the main room and let me take her in my arms again. Our bodies hadn't forgotten what we learned earlier. Her head on my shoulder and my arms around her waist felt perfectly comfortable and normal.

As she settled into my arms, she kissed my cheek again and whispered, "Are you going to kiss me tonight?"

"I thought it might be a very desirable thing to do. But it kind of requires both of us to agree on it, doesn't it?"

"I think we've agreed on everything so far tonight; I can't see why we would start disagreeing now."

"Me either." I slid my lips from her cheek to her lips. They eagerly welcomed my lips as they quickly got acquainted. Then I introduced my tongue to her lips. She seemed to be expecting it and eagerly welcomed him inside her mouth. We tested and tasted each other for several minutes and found nothing disagreeable. "I find this very agreeable; do you?"

She smiled but her eyes showed she was on the verge of swooning. "More than agreeable." She lay her head back on my shoulder but where her lips could easily kiss my neck and cheek.

As we danced, I looked around at the other dancers on the patio to see if we were the center of attention. Not only were we not the center of attention but we might have been the least watchable couple outside. At least two couples had their lips constantly locked together and neither of them were with their spouse. Several couples had their hands on their partner's ass and one of them showed the man's hands under the woman's small skirt cupping her bare or almost bare bottom. Another couple made it no secret that his hand was inside her mostly unbuttoned blouse. It appeared Grace and I had missed quite a floor show at previous parties because we talked a lot.

Grace's lips kissed my neck and cheek again before they slipped around to find mine again. Just as we naturally danced together, our lips worked as a team to explore and arouse each of us. The difference this time was she also raised my hand and settled it on her breast. To say she was aroused might be an understatement. Her nipple almost dug a hole in the palm of my hand even through the light fabric of her dress. Hers was the first breast I had held or touched since I married Mel. It was very much like Mel's but at the same time very different. Mel's were firm and stood out proudly with small but perky nipples. Grace's were softer and more pliable but I could tell her nipples were very sensitive to touch and I expect to lips as well. I could hear and feel Grace humming softly as we finished our dance.

I had lost track of time as we danced our way into this place of sensual pleasure but I was aware the number of people was dwindling. I didn't really care until I became aware someone was standing right next to us watching us dance. Of course, it had to be Mel but at least she had a smile on her face.

"Have you done what I asked?"

"Yes."

"Good. There's..."

"Have you?"

She grinned, "Yes. But there's a slight problem. Someone made a major mess in the other room. Blake and I and several others are going to be a while cleaning it up. Go ahead and take Grace home. Blake will drop me off in thirty or forty-five minutes."

I nodded but wondered exactly what all of this really meant. I suspected there was more to it than a mess.

"Grace, honey; has he been a good boy tonight?"

"He's been wonderful." I suddenly became aware my hand was still caressing Grace's breast and it had to be obvious to Mel.

"I knew he would be. He's going to take you home now. You can have him for another thirty minutes tonight. In the morning, come over for breakfast around eight thirty or nine. We'll eat and go to the festival."

"That sounds perfect to me." Grace responded in a very dreamy voice. She turned slightly to make sure Mel could see my hand. Surprisingly, Mel took my hand and slid it underneath Grace's top. My fingers now felt the actual flesh and nipple I had been wondering about.

"Be good but not that good...yet." Mel kissed both of our cheeks and disappeared back inside the room.

I was left with a wonderful woman in my arms whose breast had come even more alive if that was possible but also wondering exactly what my beautiful wife had up her sleeve. The one thing I was certain was I wanted to continue to enjoy Grace without making Mel go ballistic but I wasn't sure where the boundaries were. While we had been talking about men and women having affairs, nowhere in the discussion had there been any mention of a third party being aware and perhaps even involved or directing activities. I also knew what we were going to be talking about tonight when we got home.

When the music stopped, Grace looked up at me which caused my hand to leave her breast. She quietly demanded, "Kiss me again before we leave." That was an easy request to fulfill. This time, I moved my hands to her ass and pulled her tightly to me. I heard her hiss with pleasure as she pressed against my enlarged manhood. When our kiss ended, we walked back through the party room towards the front door with our arms around each other's waist.

Once in the car, she scooted over next to me and put her hand on my thigh; when the car was running, I put my hand on hers again. The drive only took a couple of minutes until we were parking in their driveway. I left the engine running since it was a little chilly and turned to her. "More kissing?"

"Absolutely." Then she pulled the top of her sundress down and I saw her breasts live for the first time.

"Um...Grace; is this a good idea?"

"Of course; it's a great idea. Kiss me."

"What are the limits?"

"I have no limits where you're concerned. But to keep Mel happy, anything above the waist is fine."

"I'm going to have a long talk with her when she gets home."

"Hush and kiss me. You're wasting the time I have with you." I couldn't think of anything worth saying and leaned in for our first kiss alone. If possible, it was even better than the ones on the dance floor. It didn't take long for my fingers to find her breasts again but without the restriction of her top, I was able to explore them and their potential fully. It would be an understatement to say the potential was huge. Her breasts were actually slightly larger than Mel's and only drooped slightly. This was irrelevant because her nipples turned up and demanded attention from fingers and lips both of which I was pleased to supply.

I kissed my way from her lips to her nipples slowly and tenderly while she kept up a constant stream of humming and moaning as I touched on several particularly sensitive spots. Her hands weren't idle either. One hand was under my new shirt caressing my chest and breasts Finally, she simply pulled the shirt up to my chest and pressed her bare breasts against my bare chest. When she did this, her hand went to the front of my pants and caressed my enlarged cock gently with her fingers. She made no effort to open my pants or put her hand inside. She simply stroked and squeezed it lovingly.

My fingers stayed busy strumming her above the waist charms while my lips continued to devour her lips and tongue. She was certainly a sensual and passionate woman. I never would have guessed how much. I found out just how much a few moments later when I felt her stiffen before letting out a loud hiss and moan. She had come from just my kisses and touches. All I could do was pull her close and hold her while her orgasm ran its course. Her head went to my shoulder again and she purred like a kitten.

Finally, she whispered, "That was beautiful. Thank you. I loved it. I can't wait until we make love for real."

"I think it would be wonderful too but um...there might be a couple of problems with that like Mel and Dale."

"Mel says to not worry about Dale and she's happy for it to happen."

"Let me guess; you have no idea why she's happy about this either."

"No idea but I like it plenty well. She says we'll know when the time comes. You better take me inside and kiss me good night. We'll have all day tomorrow to be together too."

Something told me there was more about tomorrow than I knew and probably more than Grace was willing to admit. I got out of the car and helped her get out. She made no effort to pull her dress up and I got to watch her beautiful mounds lightly bounce as we walked to her door. Once inside, she came into my arms and our kiss was tender and loving. Her breasts felt wonderful poking into my chest.

Finally, she pulled away and said, "You better go or you won't leave tonight. I'll see you for breakfast. Sleep well. Oh, yes. Make love to Mel; she'll need it tonight?"

"You must know more than I do. Sleep well and I'll look forward to seeing you in the morning and for the day."

"Good."

Then I went back to my car and drove home. The lights were still off so I assumed Mel wasn't home yet. I checked the clock and it had been almost an hour since we had left the party. I let myself in and made a pot of coffee. I, for one, would need one to calm down before I could fall asleep. I didn't have to wait long because I saw a car's headlights pull just into the end of the driveway behind my car. The curtains were open and I had a pretty clear look at the passenger side of the car.

Obviously, they were talking but it looked like Mel was doing most of it. It was also obvious her hand was busy below what I could see. I idly wondered if she was going to give him a blowjob since I suspected she was working him into a rampant state. A moment later, I saw his hand reach out to her breast and begin to caress her slowly. I also saw a smile break out on her face as she stopped talking. A moment after that, his face came to hers and kissed her lovingly. I could see her hand working feverishly now while his hand got more and more aggressive. Then he fell back in his seat and Mel slowed down and sat still but her smile was still in place. A few moments later, she began talking again but much slower. After five or so minutes, she leaned over to him and kissed him before opening the car door and getting out. She walked to the porch and stood until he had safely backed into the street and driven off. Then she came inside.

She seemed surprised to see me sitting alone on the sofa and what I could see from where I sat. "Did you enjoy the floor show?" Her devilish grin was out in full force.

"I doubt I enjoyed at as much as you or Blake did. Coffee with or without brandy?"

"With, thanks. I take it you want to talk. Before or after you make love to me?"

"How about while? Lose those pants and panties. Am I getting sloppy seconds?"

"You'll never get sloppy seconds from me, honey. You lose your pants too. I want all of you inside me while we talk. And bring a towel." I brought the towel out and spread it on the sofa before I brought the coffee out and set them on the side table. I sat down and she quickly straddled my lap and lowered herself on me. It felt like she was ready to come any moment but she didn't. When she was settled in place, she asked, "So, have you figured out if you can love two women at the same time?"

"I think you need to rephrase the question."

"To what?"

"Have you figured out if you can love a man who loves two women?" Hearing that, she did come hard and fell against my chest. I held her closely while she slowly began to recover. When she was able to sit up alone, I began unbuttoning her blouse. At some time, she had lost the bra she had been wearing when we left the house. One thing was certain, if any of the neighbors walked by and looked, they would definitely be getting an eyeful of this floor show.

When she raised back up, she kissed me. "So, you love Grace too, huh?"

"Did I say it was Grace?" That earned me a swat but in her weakened state, it barely registered.

"It damn well better be Grace. She's the only one I've given permission to even kiss you much less fall in love with you."

"Now that's nice to know. I can tell all of the other groupies to get lost."

"Tell them to go fuck themselves; you're spoken for."

"And exactly to whom are you spoken for these days?"

"You, idiot."

"Are you sure young Blake won't be sniffing around?"

"Oh, he'll be sniffing but he won't get any more than he got tonight."

"And that was?"

"Nosy. A girl can't have any secrets anymore."

"Not when you're making out in the driveway in front of God and the whole world.

"Details, details. Yes, he got a number of kisses and yes, he got to feel my girls. And no, he didn't get his finger or his dick wet. So there. Did you get that far?"

"Let's just say her nipples are very tasty and she comes from nipple play."

"No kidding! She really came from just playing with her tits? You've never gotten me off that way."

"I wasn't trying with you or her. Now about this anything above the waist and everything else will wait until the time comes?"

"If you think I'm going to give up my man to any floozy who has tits and an ass, you're sadly mistaken, Mister. She has to earn the right to enjoy your very best."

"All right then, since you're being about as clear as a muddy river, tell me what's going on? Like why falling in love with Grace is a good thing when she has a perfectly good husband somewhere? Why is the love of my life trying to pawn me off to the highest bidder? And give me one good reason why I shouldn't take you across my knee and paddle your ass?"

"You won't paddle my ass because you love me and I'll cry. That's why."

"That's one of three answers. You're on a roll. Keep going."

"And I'm not trying to pawn you off on anyone. Grace has been very attracted to you for a long time like since the two of you first met. She's the only one I would even consider letting you kiss more than an affectionate hello. And third...and third...Shit."

"Don't blow it now. You're on a roll. Go on."

"Honey, there may be some problems arising between Grace and Dale. I don't want either of them to get hurt."

Bang! I asked and I got told.

Round 5

I pulled her to me and felt her tears flowing down my chest. My mind went into overdrive for a few minutes. As long as we had known them, they had been a very stable couple. Dale and I enjoyed playing golf and joining our wives for whatever adventure or activity they wanted. Dale never showed any signs of having a roving eye while Grace was a very attentive partner for him as well as for us.

If Dale and I were good friends, then Mel and Grace were soul sisters. Their differences in size and personality were obvious but what wasn't visible was they were like bonded partners in almost everything. The four of us might be together for something and someone might say a word and both of them would start giggling and laughing. Neither Dale nor I had a clue what brought it on but they were definitely reading from the same invisible script. If we were going to dinner, Dale or I would suggest a cuisine and they would each suggest something different at the same time. The one thing certain was they laughed and giggled a lot together. I knew they often got together to just talk without us around but had no idea about what as neither of them would tell us. In short, if there was stress between Grace and Dale, Mel would naturally be the first one to know. If nothing else, she just showed me the depth of their friendship.

When Mel's sobbing started to end, I lifted her up again and kissed her. "Can you tell me about it?"

"I can tell you some of it but I don't want it to change your feelings about either of them. Some of it isn't certain yet. We'll just have to wait and see what develops."

"Okay. Let's start with Grace because it appears to be more developed."

She lay her head on my shoulder just like Grace did and even though I was still hard inside her, she began to talk quietly. "Honey, from the time we first met, Grace has been attracted to you. She and then we never said anything to you or Dale about it although Dale knows. He asked her directly a couple of years ago and she told him the truth. Anyway, she and I have talked a lot about you. She knows when and how we make love. She knows your preferences for food and almost everything. She loves your spontaneity and sense of humor. In short, she loves everything about you. We both love you." She fell silent for a minute. "We've also talked about sharing you separately or together."

"I see. But you haven't done anything about it until now."

"No. We've been very tempted a couple of times but haven't acted on it. Last year when Dale was going to gone for four days, I invited her to stay with us and we intended to share you but Dale's trip got cancelled. The idea of the two of you making love like you make love with me is a very strong image in my mind. We were very aware that if we did, it might affect your relationship with Dale and this was one of the things holding us back. That's why I told her to keep it above the waist tonight. I knew she didn't want to but well, I guess she went along with it."

"But something's changed."

She took a deep breath and replied, "Yes, it has or at least is in the process of changing. And this is the part we're uncertain of." She paused before continuing. "Dale dated this woman named Barbara since high school and during college. He was totally and completely involved with her. She was the only woman he had sex with until he met Grace. Anyway, Dale was fully prepared to marry her when they graduated but she broke it off at the start of their last semester. Officially it was because she was taking a job in Minnesota but it turned out over the Christmas break, she went out with a guy up there who swept her off her feet. Grace found this out several years ago but didn't tell him. The guy up there screwed her for a couple of years while promising to marry her but never did. Then he dumped her for another young college graduate. In the meantime, Dale and Grace started dating and got married. When they moved here, we became close."

She stopped again and I waited patiently for her to continue. She seemed to be debating something internally but I wasn't sure what. So far, everything she had said basically confirmed what Grace had told me earlier but I had a sense there was something deeper or something Grace wasn't aware of yet.

123456...8