The Game of Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two weeks ago, Barbara called Dale and said she was back in their home town for a visit and would he come up and talk with her. That Saturday, he went up to see her. He told Grace he was going to clean up his mother's garden. The Tuesday after that, you were in your monthly dinner meeting and Dale called me to talk. Grace was doing one of her music things at the museum. I met him for a drink at the pub. To summarize, he told me Barbara had gotten married to a nice guy who was a couple of years younger than she was but basically, she dominated him. Then she got a transfer down here. She and her husband decided to buy a house in our development. She seemed to know where he lived. Then she told him, she wanted them to get together again regularly. He said he told her he was happily married but she pretty well told him she didn't care. That's when he told me about their earlier relationship. She pretty well led him around by the nose. He was so taken with her; he would do anything she asked. And she had him do some strange things. He didn't tell me what specifically but that's what he called it. I told him he needed to take a hard look at himself and decide who was more important, Grace or Barbara. He broke down in tears. He said he loved Grace but Barbara owned him."

All I could do was listen and not respond. What Mel had just described didn't fit the Dale I knew but I also realized Dale did have a vulnerability about him I had never really paid attention to. From this, it sounded like Barbara had a firm grip on this vulnerability. "This sounds kind of weird but maybe not. Is there more?"

"This is the unknown part and involves a certain amount of speculation. The other thing he told me that night was he knew about Grace's attraction to you. He said if something happened between the two of you, he could handle it. It sounded odd at the time but that's what he said. Anyway, he didn't make a firm commitment to anything when we finished talking. I didn't say anything to you or Grace because he was obviously battling something inside himself. The next weekend, he went up there again using the same garden excuse and I got concerned. I hoped he would have decided to confront her and it would be over. I haven't seen or talked to him since that night; so, I don't know what's going on. Then Wednesday night, Grace told me he was going back up there this weekend and wasn't going to be back until tomorrow night, I really got concerned."

"Do you think Dale caved in to her?"

"That's what I'm afraid would happen. That's also why, when you brought up the subject about that movie, I reacted to see how you would respond if Grace really was available to you. I guess I pushed a little harder than I should have but ..."

"Okay; it's all right. There has to be something else you haven't told me about yet."

She nodded. "Two weeks ago, when I went to the party planning meeting, I met Blake for the first time. He looked like a lost puppy with everyone else knowing everyone and knowing how the previous parties went. So, I sat with him and explained different things. He seemed to appreciate it. When the meeting was over, we stopped at the diner for coffee and I found out a number of things about him. He's married to Barbara."

This definitely put a different spin on everything and got my full attention.

"He told me she more or less latched on to him and gave him all of the sex he wanted and then told him they were getting married. He sounds like he was just as smitten with her as Dale had been. In fact, he seems in many ways to be a younger version of Dale. Anyway, he didn't outright say it but implied that Barbara was still seeing other guys even after they got married. He was young and just getting started in his career and accepted it. She also makes twice as much money as he does. When she got a transfer back down here, she told him to either get a transfer or look for a job down here. He got a transfer too. Anyway, they bought a house on the other side of the development and she'll be moving here in another week or so. By now, I decided I needed to find out more details about her and what her hold over Dale might be. That's when I decided to let you and Grace be together tonight and I would see what I could find out from Blake."

"Okay; that makes sense and I saw that you...um...took the situation well in hand."

She swatted my arm. "Don't be like that. He was like a puppy all night. He followed me and laughed at my jokes and all that. My intention was to keep contact with him and then talk afterwards but he never left my side for more than a minute. I kissed him a couple of times to keep the mood right. After everyone left, we cleaned up and he started apologizing. I finally sat him down with a glass of wine and asked him why he was apologizing. That's when he told me a couple of things which started fitting together. This is when he told me about her dating others. He didn't know how to tell her 'no' and was afraid of losing her. He wanted to be more open like she was and wanted to hit on me but felt like he had failed. I told him I didn't think he had failed. He was just trying to push things too fast. That's when he told me Barbara didn't beat around the bush. She simply told a guy to fuck her and he would. He said she had brought guys home and he had watched them. He even admitted to getting aroused while watching. Then he said, she told him to start cleaning her out when she was finished. He was so under her spell he did. There may be more but that's where he stopped."

"What were you telling him in the car?"

"When we left, he was still feeling sorry for himself. I put my hand on his cock and he was hard. I told him, if he behaved, I would get him off and he could touch my breast when we got here. That's when he told me he was supposed to go up to see her tomorrow but she had called and told him to not come because she was going to be busy. He was embarrassed, so I took him out and began stroking him. I guess you saw the rest. He put his hand on my breast and kissed me and then he came. He must not have come in a couple of weeks because he shot a lot of stuff all over his shirt and pants."

"Now you're thinking Dale and Barbara have been hot and heavy this weekend, right?"

"I suspect so. Obviously, I don't know for sure. That's the last reason why I put the above the below the belt thing on Grace. She wanted all of you tonight. I wasn't sure you should."

"What's next then?"

Mel thought a minute before replying. "First, tomorrow the three of us are going to the festival together. Enjoy us both. I didn't invite him but I told Blake where we were going to be. If he shows up, I'll probably focus on him again. You just take care of Grace. This week will be the usual busy with one exception. I have to go to Boston Friday night for a meeting at corporate on Saturday. Dale has to go up there too for a meeting. I hope we can get together while we're there and I can find out what's going on. So, Friday night, you can be with Grace and as far as I'm concerned, the two of you can spend the night together. I should know something before then. If something changes, I'll let you know. Is this all right with you?"

"It's fine with me but now, I need to tell you something."

"What's that?"

"I'm going to take you to bed and fuck you until you can't sit down. Besides, we might already be glued together."

"You say the sweetest things." I carried her to bed and did my best to see that she couldn't sit down.

Round 6

Because of our late-night talk, we got up late as in eight o'clock which meant we had to shower and dress quickly before Grace would arrive. I finished first and was starting breakfast when the knock on the door came. I opened it and was greeted by Grace who quickly came into my arms and kissed me. That's when Mel walked in. "Get a room, you two. You're making me horny."

Grace broke the kiss and replied, "You had him all night; if you didn't take advantage of him, that's your problem."

"Who said I didn't take advantage of him? I may have left an ounce of energy in him for you."

Grace turned to me and asked, "Is she always greedy and selfish like this?"

"Only on days that end in a 'y.' Go give her a kiss too. That will either gets her motor running or shuts it off depending on just how horny she is."

Grace grinned and walked directly over to Mel, put her arms around her waist to lift her slightly, and planted a big kiss on her lips. I felt certain that their tongues were also involved. When she broke the kiss, Grace asked, "Is your motor running or did that shut it off?"

"Gracie, my motor is always running. I only pretend to shut it off when he acts like Dilbert. Dilbert, go fix breakfast for us. We're going to sit here and have a girl talk. You aren't allowed to listen."

"Did you say something, honey?" I replied.

This wasn't the first or last time Grace heard Mel call me Dilbert. She called me that only at home when we were comfortable and I had done something silly or stupid. As far as I knew, she only called me that around Grace but the result was always the same; they giggled. I poured them each a coffee as they sat at the breakfast table to talk while I fixed breakfast. And of course, I paid no attention to what they were talking about...not.

"So, how was he last night? As good as you expected?"

"He was better than I expected. I loved his kisses and when we danced, he was like we were made for each other. Does he always get hard when he dances?"

"Only when he's vertical or horizontal while holding a woman he loves."

"He got really hard with me; does that mean he loves me too?"

"He only has permission to love you and me. He's such a good boy. He said he got to taste your tits? Did you like it?"

"Like it? I came when he sucked on them. I've never done that before."

"I haven't either. I told him he was going to have to try harder with me next time. I'll let you know how successful he is. He said he was a good boy and stayed within the rules. Was he?"

"Yes, dammit. I wanted all of him but he kept it above the waist. When are you going to turn him loose?"

"Unless something changes, you'll have him all Friday night and maybe Saturday night. That depends on when we can get flights back."

"I'll be more than ready for him."

That was my cue to deliver breakfast. I put a plate in front of Grace with scrambled eggs, sausage, hash browns and biscuits. In front of Mel, I set down a plate with a piece on unbuttered toast on it. With a totally straight face, Mel said, "Dilbert isn't going to get laid at all this week. You can have him all next weekend." Then the giggles started again while I put the real plate in front of her.

When I sat down to eat, Grace started again. "Did you learn anything about Blake's wife? No one's met her as far as I know."

Mel's response told me everything I needed to know; she wasn't ready to tell Grace about Barbara yet. "He's a really nice guy who tries really hard to please a woman. He said his wife is a couple of years older than he is and is pretty confident and even a little dominant. He didn't say too much else but kept looking at my tits and ass."

"And did he get a taste of either?"

"You naughty girl; you take my husband down the road to glory and you expect me to do the same to someone else?" She grinned. "Actually, I gave him a little taste but no more than that. A mean a couple of kisses and a touch of my breast was it although I did ensure he slept well last night with my hand. He's been without for several weeks."

Grace glanced at me and I gave her an air kiss. She smiled and realized Mel had already told me everything. "What's the plan for today?"

"When we're ready, we'll leave and take one car. The three of us will just relax and have fun although I did tell Blake where we were going. If he shows up, I'll take care of him and you two just have fun together. I think Gabe is salivating at the thought of getting you alone again."

Grace looked coyly at me and asked, "Are you really salivating over me?"

I replied, "Don't let your guard down today. If I'm alone with you, I won't be responsible for my actions."

"Mel are you sure you don't want to stay home today?"

"I'm sure; someone has to babysit Dilbert. Come on back while I finish dressing. Dilbert, clean up the mess you made for breakfast." They giggled as they walked down the hall.

When the dishes were done and Mel properly dressed, which meant shorts and a halter top tied just under her breasts, we left. It took thirty minutes to drive to the festival grounds. They talked easily with each other and teased me occasionally. It dawned on me the three of us were really comfortable and compatible separately or together. The idle vision of the three of us living together wandered through my mind as I listened to them talk about daily things. In my head, it seemed like an almost ideal arrangement at least for the three of us.

Once at the festival, we wandered around the booths looking at various arts and craft items. Since Grace was fairly well-known in the local arts community, many people came out to say hi to her. She introduced us to a number of people. We wandered and stopped for another coffee drink from a vendor before continuing on. Overall, it was a simple, pleasant morning shared between three friends. Our original intent was to stay until we got tired or until around two or three. Grace felt she should be home around then as she expected Dale around five or six.

The dynamic changed shortly after noon when Blake appeared and shyly approached us. I saw him first and nudged Mel. She leaned to me and whispered, "I'll wander off with him and let you two alone. Text me when you're ready to leave and I'll meet you at the car." I nodded.

When Blake joined us, we all welcomed him and he responded. We walked together for a short while until Mel led him off in another direction. The three of us had been holding hands all morning but now it was Grace and I holding hands like a couple. She didn't show any negative response to Mel wandering off. A while later, we got a sandwich from a vendor along with a lemonade and sat at a table under a tree.

Grace started talking. "This has been so nice today. No stress, no pressure. Just the three of us enjoying this together."

"I agree. I kept thinking this was about as natural as three people can be together. Did it bother you when Mel went off with Blake?"

"No; she said he might show up. It means I get alone time with you. She also told me he was like a puppy dog wanting to please her. Does that bother you?"

"Not really. I have very strong feelings about our relationship and things like this don't bother me. She's strong enough to take care of herself. Does it bother you?"

Grace thought for a minute before replying, "No; not directly. I mean we're friends, about as close a friend as I've ever had. She's so supportive of me and I feel the same about her. She's also very open about you and I being together. I guess my main concern would be if something like this upsets you. I'm still learning about you."

"I guess I might be a little concerned if he was a suave lothario trying desperately to seduce her but I know she's turned off by that type of guy. In fact, if anything, she's more attracted to a shy, puppy dog kind of guy like Blake. If something did happen with him, I wouldn't worry though."

"She did say he was cute. I wondered what that means to her."

"It could mean a lot of things, I guess. She takes people under her wings at work all of the time. She likes mentoring them. We don't really have any friends like that so I can't say for sure. I suspect being the mentor is her strongest response."

"Could that lead to sex with someone like that? I could see how it could."

"Possibly. If the chemistry was right, it could. As far as I know, it hasn't happened before but it's possible. If it did, I would expect it to be a short-term thing rather than a long drawn out one. Why do you know something I don't?"

"No; not at all. It's just this thing with Dale has me wondering. He's never shown any interest in anyone but me but now it seems like an old flame has drawn him like the moth he is. I guess I'm wondering if Mel could find herself in the same dilemma."

"She had a number of boyfriends before me and none of them seemed to be fond memories; they're just memories. The same with me."

"What about us? I mean, we both admitted the attraction has been very strong for quite some time between us. Now we are on the verge of...I guess the best word would be having an affair. How does this make you feel?"

"Honestly, it feels natural. It feels like we belong together at some level. To be fair, I never really thought about it before. I knew I liked you and I certainly noticed how beautiful you are but I never really thought about you as a sexual partner until Mel suggested it. I won't say she was pushing it but she opened my eyes to the potential between us. Then last night, everything sort of came together; for me at least. The distance from I like you to I love you wasn't very far it turned out."

"To hear that makes me tingle inside. I pretty well said the same thing to myself but because of our friendship, I didn't think or expect anything would happen. I probably shouldn't say this but right now, that's all I can think about."

"What about Dale? I know you still love him."

"That's true but there's something missing and I don't know what. He's a good and caring husband. He isn't as open as you are and probably not as solid. But I can't shake the idea there's part of him he's hiding from me. Maybe this Barbara thing is what he's been hiding."

"If it is and if it comes out, how are you going to handle it?"

"I guess that's the big question. Right now, everything is just speculation. If I had to guess, I would probably accept whatever it is if it didn't affect us directly. If it did, then I don't know. Right now, having you and Mel to lean on seems like a life saver."

"Based on what you just said, if things did come out, what would you want from us, meaning you and me?"

She blushed lightly before saying, "Mel and I talked about this some. If things don't blow up, I would like us to remain friends but with benefits. Mel seems to think Dale could accept me being with you. I think I would ask him straight out if it was all right with him for me to be with you. If he said yes, then that would be it."

"And if he said no?"

She looked me intently as she said, "I would have to think very hard about what I really want." She paused before adding, "Right now, I would say I want you and I want Mel. In case you haven't figured it out yet, Mel and I are attracted to each other too. We've haven't done anything but it's there also. If I start sleeping with you, there may very well be three of us sleeping together."

I smiled and replied, "I can't think of a better way to sleep."

Grace visibly relaxed when I said this. "She hasn't said anything to you about this yet. She wasn't sure how you would react."

I thought for a minute before replying. "What we're beating around the bush without saying is the three of us want to be together both in and out of bed. The issue holding everything back is Dale and what he's into. Any thoughts on how to reconcile this?"

Her eyes sparkled in a seductive way. "I think the first thing is next weekend. Dale and Mel are leaving Friday. This will give us Friday night and Saturday to discover what we want to find between us. They may stay over until Sunday but they haven't decided yet. Mel wants to talk to Dale. She didn't say why."

"Okay then, we focus on each other Friday night and Saturday. When they do get back, we'll know where we stand. Then we can talk to them."

123456...8