The Game of Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like this part but I still can't see where this is leading. And what's in it for you? That still mystifies me."

"All I can say is all of this is going to lead up to the four of us getting together that Saturday night. That will be decision time. Between now and then, you need to decide just how much you want Grace in your life. I'll be telling her the same thing tomorrow night. Right now, you're dick and hormones are talking to you. In two weeks, both of your heads need to agree. Dale has his own decisions to make and I told him what his deadline is. As for me, I have the same decision as you and Grace do."

"You want Grace in the middle of our lives?"

She let out a breath and replied, "That's the decision I need to make too. I really like...make that love Grace. Tomorrow night, I intend to bring her home after dinner and make love with her. That's going to be a major point for both of us. You can watch if you want but I don't want you to participate in any way. Can you do that?"

"Yes, I think I can. If I can't, I'll be in the guest room."

"Good. The truth is, if things works out, I want both of us to have Grace as our wife. That may not happen but that's what I want. Now, no more questions until we have more answers. You focus on you and Grace. That's all you need to think about."

"One last question; what happened with you and Blake after you left?"

"He's so cute and so innocent. He would do anything I told him to do. I let him suck my breasts and then had him go down on me while I jacked him off again. He would be a fun toy to have around but Barbara owns him. Tonight, was probably the last time I'll spend any time with him. Are you upset?"

"Hell no. I just like to know what my devious wife is up to."

"I told you before and I'll tell you again. You're my husband and my number one man. If I ever get attracted to another man, I'll talk to you about it and ask permission to try him out."

"You didn't ask me about Grace?"

"That's different. I'm auditioning her for both of us. We're going to need a wife to take care of us."

"Oh?"

"Not now. In two weeks. Get some sleep, lover, and I do mean lover. You're the only man I want."

So that's how I went to sleep Sunday night.

Round 7

The next week went by like a blur. Monday morning, Dale dropped Grace off at six thirty. She was still in her pajamas and carrying her work clothes. She immediately climbed in bed and woke me up with a kiss. Mel lay next to us and watched and we made love for half an hour. Then we showered together and dressed while Mel made breakfast for all of us.

That night, the two women went out as Mel talked about. I stopped on the way home from work and ate, not knowing when to expect them. They came in arm in arm around ten and went straight to the bedroom. I debated for a minute before following them in.

"I hate to interrupt but can I get you some coffee, wine, or something?"

Mel replied, "Thank you for being so thoughtful. A glass of wine would be nice. White, if we have it."

"We do. I'll be back in a minute." They returned to what they were doing when I came in: trying to discover if the other one still had their tonsils. I didn't rush but poured them each a glass of wine but also put some olives a few slices of cheese, and some cut up fruit on a plate for them. Then I put it all on a tray and quietly went back inside the bedroom. Mel's blouse was open and Grace was worshipping her breasts while Mel caressed her ass under her skirt. I set the tray on the nightstand next to the bed and started to leave. Mel said, "Thank you honey." Then she gave me an air kiss. I went back to the living room to watch the end of the news and the start of a movie. I dozed off at some point. I thought about going back in and watching them but decided not to. I couldn't be positive but I felt this was the first time either of them had been with a woman and it would be better to try it out without an audience.

I was woken up by a very naked Grace who kissed me and said, "Come to bed. We want you to hold us while we sleep."

I followed her to bed and undressed before crawling in between them. "Is everyone happy tonight?" I asked simply.

Mel snuggled into my arm and said, "Very." Grace did the same on my other side and replied, "Deliriously."

"I love you both." I kissed each of them and then we fell asleep together.

Tuesday morning, Grace left early to dress to go to work. I asked Mel what I should talk to Dale that night. Her reply was ominous,' "Just ask him what's going on with him. He might actually tell you but I doubt it. By the way, Grace starts her period today or tomorrow. You'll have to settle for me tonight. She'll be ready for you Friday night again." That was that. Fortunately, I was very busy all day and didn't have time to think about anything personal until four.

Then I decided to call Dale. "Hey guy. Are you up for dinner somewhere tonight?"

"Sure." He didn't sound sure. "How about the sports grill at six thirty?"

"Sounds like a plan. See you there." That gave me time to go home and change clothes. Mel didn't appear to have been home yet. I left and found us a table at the sports bar before Dale arrived. It was quarter to seven before he arrived. He looked better than he sounded on the phone as he took a seat across from me.

We each ordered a tall draft beer. I ordered fish and chips while he ordered a cheeseburger plate. We ate while talking about the latest golf news which sounded like we always did when we got together. When we finished, we ordered a second draft and it was time to do the heavy lifting. He showed no signs of wanting to start so I did.

"Dale, tell me about this Barbara thing." In for a quarter; in for a dollar as they say in poker.

I wasn't expecting the response I got. "Thanks for asking. I didn't know how to bring it up. And that's what's been driving everything."

"Okay; the floor's yours and I'm listening and won't judge you differently than I always have."

Now he frowned, "I hope not. But we'll see." He took a deep breath. "Barbara and her family moved to our small town when she was a junior. She was gorgeous and all of the jocks and other perverts were all over her. When we were getting close to homecoming, she caught up to me one afternoon and said, 'Are you taking me to homecoming. I want to go since it's my first one here.' You could have scraped me up with a shovel. I'd dated some but was still a virgin. I said 'sure.' She said, 'Good. Pick me up at seven. I'll be wearing a yellow dress and I'll get us a hotel room for the night.'"

I stared at him before replying, "That sounds like a wet dream come true."

"It was. Or at least it was until after the prom. She took us to her room and fucked me all night long. Like I said, I had dated but never had sex before. After that night, I knew five different positions and how to eat pussy and get a blow job. That was the wet dream come true."

"Crap. I fumbled my way into four different pair of panties before I got that much experience."

"I know. Anyway, when I took her home the next morning, she announced, 'We're going steady. Dates every Friday and Saturday nights. Don't bother buying condoms.' We were a couple through high school and then at college until our senior year. I got more sex than a whore in a busy whorehouse. In college, she added threesomes to the mix with both guys and girls and some other things. Needless to say, I was totally wrapped up in her and fully expected to marry her when we graduated."

"I kind of get the picture but I take it something else happened."

"You can say that; it was like she cut my dick and balls off. When she and her family came back from a Christmas visit to her old home, she said we were through. She had fallen for another guy and was going to move back north and go to graduate school with him. To say I was in shambles would be an understatement. It took me three months before I even tried to ask anyone out on a date. The first one I asked was Grace. She was my first date other than Barbara since my junior year in high school. If anyone could have gotten me over Barbara, it was Grace. She was gentle and loving and all of the things I think you're realizing yourself right now. She actually let me take the lead in sex which was something I seldom ever got to do with Barbara. Now six years later, Barbara walks back into my life."

"I take it, she didn't exactly walk back in."

"Yes; she came in wearing jackboots. Actually, I didn't realize that until later. I was going up to work in my mother's garden a couple of weeks ago. When I finished, she showed up and had a nice chat with my mother and then took me to a coffee shop to talk. Let's say the guy she had left me for turned out to be a royal jerk off. He fucked her and then turned his fraternity brothers loose on her. She said she fucked four or five guys a night for three months before she kicked the guy in the balls and told him to get lost. She then cleaned up her act and concentrated on her graduate work. She only dated girls during that time. When she graduated, she was recruited by a major manufacturer based in Chicago and moved there. She was promoted four times in three years into middle management and was able to go toe-to-toe with the macho set in the division she worked for. Along the way, she started dating this young guy named Blake who worked for her. From what she said, she treated him like she treated me. She was with him but continued to fuck others when the mood struck her."

"She sounds like ten dollars of fun that costs you a thousand before you get out the door."

"That's pretty close to right. Most people grossly underestimate her since she's fairly tiny. Think Mel but an inch or two shorter."

"Oh crap; it sounds like she and Mel could go ten rounds and end up in a draw."

"That's about what I think too. Anyway, she told me before we left the coffee shop to be back the next weekend and no wasn't an option." Like a dumbass, I went back. We never left her hotel the whole day. It was like our first night all over again and I felt just about as helpless. Then she told me to be back this past weekend for the whole weekend. There was no way to tell her 'no.'"

"I said I wasn't going to judge you, Dale, but that wasn't the smartest decision you ever made. You're a grown-up man with a great track record. The word 'no' is only one simple syllable. The words 'fuck off' is only two syllables."

He looked at me and a tear almost ran down his cheek. "I know that Gabe but then she dropped the real hammer."

"If you tell me she's pregnant. I'm going to suggest you demand a paternity test."

"It's worse than that, Gabe. She's moving down here to be my boss."

"Oh, fuck!" I said it loud enough that four people in nearby tables turned to see who said it.

"That exactly describes what I feel like; totally and thoroughly fucked. I told you I was up for a promotion I've worked my ass off for. I've checked but there isn't any job openings in my field unless I move to California or New York. It's like I'm nailed to a cross and the soldiers are sharpening their swords and lighting their torches."

"Dale, I...I don't know what to say or suggest. Let me think about it a little. Can I talk this over with Mel?"

"Sure. Oh, I wish you wouldn't say anything to Grace. I don't know what or how to tell her but if it needs to happen, I owe it to her to be the one to tell her. That's what our Saturday night get together next week is for. I know something will happen by then. My only hope is the trip this weekend. I'll be talking to the people who might and I repeat might be able to do something."

"All right but leave Friday lunch open in case I come up with something. In fact, let's plan on me taking you to the airport."

"I'd like that. I feel very alone right now and that would help. By the way, I meant what I said Sunday night. I want you to take care of Grace. I know you've slept with her and that's fine. I'd rather it be you than anyone else we know. I do genuinely love her and if this brings our marriage to an end, I know you and Mel will take good care of her."

"Thanks; but my first thought is to see if we can get you out of this. Yes, I love being with Grace but it's more important for me to see you back on your feet."

"Thanks. I guess that's about it for tonight. I'll check back with you Thursday or Friday morning if anything changes."

"Dale, whatever happens, you're a good man caught in a tough spot. You'll survive this I feel confident."

"I wish I felt the same way." We walked to our cars and drove off. As soon as I was on the road, I called Mel.

"Hi honey. The two of you didn't talk long."

"Long enough. Are you alone?"

"No. Grace is here. Do we need to talk?"

"Yes; very badly."

"Can I put her to bed and meet you in about an hour?"

I was silent for a moment. "Dale's on his way home."

"She said he called her to stay with us tonight. He had something to do after he talked to you. He didn't tell you?"

"Not specifically but in general, yes. I'll come home and after she's sound asleep, we'll talk."

"Okay; I take it you're concerned?"

"Very."

Round 8

When I got home, I entered a quiet house. It didn't seem like anyone was there. I went back to the bedroom and had a mild shock. Mel looked up, saw me, and motioned me to go back to the living room. She was cuddling Grace. I could tell Grace was coming down from a massive orgasm probably caused by the rather significant strap-on my wife was wearing. I went back to the kitchen and made a small pot of coffee. As I was pouring two cups, Mel came out still naked and hugged me. The strap-on was gone.

"Sorry about that. I had to get Gracie off and put her to sleep."

"I didn't know you had or knew how to use a strap-on."

She blushed. "I haven't used one since high school. I bought this one today. If I'm going to have a wife, I need to know how to satisfy her. You have the natural equipment to do it. I'll use it on you if you want."

"I'll pass. Living room or the patio?"

"Patio. If she does get up, we'll have better warning."

Once we settled down on a lounge chair, she asked, "So what's the issue?"

I then told her the story Dale had told me as best as I could remember. I didn't think I left out any of the important things/ She seemed to understand everything until the issue of Barbara being his boss came up. Her response was, "Aw shit!"

"Okay; you listened the whole story pretty well until the last bit. What did you hear that I didn't?"

She sighed, "You've probably heard about Fem-Dom or female-led marriages, haven't you?"

"Yes. There used to be a lot written about it; not so much anymore. Now it's more about a guy voluntarily wanting to be a cuckold."

"I suspect they both came from the same roots. Anyway, about the time Dale would have been in high school, it was a really big thing among girls in college and even some in high school. It sounds like Barbara got started that way in high school. Girl would find a fairly inexperienced guy and train him to be what she wanted him to be. In short, she got the guy addicted to sex with her and then basically led him around by the nose. Shortly after this, a harder edged version became popular. This would have been when they were in college. During this phase, she introduced her addict to her having other lovers. One of the things they tried to do was have her primary lover clean up both her and her latest lover and often give the new guy a blow job. In short, they made him a bi-sexual lover. He didn't say that but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't the case with Dale. It hasn't died away but now, the female led marriage has become more of a role reversal thing with a lot of variations. Not many guys will put up with it too long."

"I guess that could have happened but Dale's never admitted to anything like that before."

"He wouldn't. After he got dumped on and found someone else, he tried to forget about the past and focus on the new woman in his life. Most of the time, when it's over, it's completely over for both of them. But in this case, it sounds like she resurfaced after focusing on her career to prove herself more powerful than any man. Dale being her former lover would be a natural place to start."

"I see. If that's the case, her hook is the past. What could Dale do now to protect himself?"

"Honestly, not much; especially if she's going to be in the power position in both his professional and personal life. The only thing which might change things if a more powerful woman entered the picture and took him over. That could prove to be good or bad. She might be worse than Barbara would be."

"Crap. I hoped you might have something for him to hold onto. He's really shook up. That's why he wants me and us to take care of Grace."

"If he was a little bit stronger, he might be able to turn it around on her but then he would have an addict himself and it wouldn't be Grace."

"Do you have any suggestions at all?"

She grinned her devilish grin and said, "I have one but you aren't going to like it and Dale will just have to be patient."

"Spill it."

"Nope. I'll find out at their house warming party after I meet her. I'll let you know."

"Okay; I trust you but he said and I quote, "Most people grossly underestimate her since she's fairly tiny. Think Mel but an inch or two shorter."

Now the grin turned in to a smile and I recognized it. She smelled a challenge and was about to up the ante.

"Dale also asked that we not tell Grace any of this. He said if it needs to come out, he wants to be the one to tell her when the four of us get together the night after the party."

Her eyes were still far away but she replied, "I agree but I hope all we have to do is tell her his old girlfriend came back but he's over her. Then we'll have to work out how we can still have her as our wife. Now that I've had her, I don't want to let her go."

That may be the strangest thing she's ever said when sober. But knowing Mel, if she wants something like that, she'll find a way to get what she wants.

We finished our coffee and went back to the bedroom. Grace was still in heaven and sleeping peacefully, totally ignorant of the drama swirling around her. I pulled her to me to spoon while Mel rolled on her side and snuggled against Grace's front. Even in sleep, she must have known what was happening as she pressed her ass against me and put her arm around Mel to cup her breast. That's how we slept together Tuesday night.

The next morning, we each woke up with a kiss from our lover as she brought us our morning coffee. The three of us sat in bed and drank while we woke up. Finally, Grace said, "Gabe, Dale left me a text to have you call him before noon. He said for me to stay here tonight and tomorrow night. He had to go out of town tonight and tomorrow. He'll be back Friday morning to pack for his trip. Is this all right with both of you?"

I frowned. Something new had come up. Mel saw my frown and distracted Grace. "Of course; we love sleeping with you among other things. After work today, we'll go get your clothes for the rest of the week and weekend."

That was my cue to smile and say, "Of course. We love being with you."

As soon as I got to work, I called Dale. "What's going on?"

"She wants me to pick Blake up at noon and take him up to help her pack some things and bring them down tomorrow. She called my boss and had him call me so I could wear casual clothes. Did you talk to Mel and does she have any ideas?"

"Yes, I talked to her. She has one idea but won't tell me what it is. She says I won't like it. She said you'll just have to be patient. She won't know if it will work until she meets her at the house warming party."

1...345678