The Game of Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't reply but the smile on her face radiated with pleasure. We finished our food and drinks and started wandering again. We walked for another ten minutes but weren't paying much attention to the booths now. I was conscious of how her hand felt in mine as we walked. Then her phone buzzed.

She sighed, "A message from Dale, I'll bet." She took her phone out and we both looked to see what it said. It wasn't from Dale but from Mel. We read together, "Dale texted me and said he won't be home until about eight. He asked if we could feed you tonight. Talk to Dilbert and decide what you want to do."

We looked at each other before she said, "I want some kissing time; you decide on dinner."

I took her phone and wrote back, "She wants some kissing time; Italian place at four thirty or five? Three or four for dinner?"

She texted back, "Call me; I'm alone for a few minutes."

I called her back on Grace's phone. "Hi. I only have a minute before he gets back. Let's say five at the Italian place. He thinks you and Grace are a couple. He doesn't know about her and Dale. Leave it that way. Any problem with me having a little kissing time after dinner?"

"No. Do what you feel like."

"Thanks. I'll have him drop me off at home around seven. Plan accordingly. Bye." The phone went dead.

Grace looked at me with her eyebrow raised. "She's bringing Blake with her and we'll meet at five. She'll be home around seven. So, we should have some kissing time after dinner and before then. That will give you some time to cool off before you go home. Okay?"

"I'm fine with it. Did she say what she was doing with Blake? This sounds a little odd."

"She just asked for permission for some kissing time with him. Who knows? We may find out when she gets home."

We walked until four and then went to my car. Once there, Grace moved next to me and demanded a kiss. That was an easy request to fulfill. When she put my hand on her breast, that was an easier task to perform. We left fifteen minutes later. With my hand on her thigh and hers on mine, we arrived at the restaurant at the same time as Mel and Blake. I held Grace's hand as we entered together. Almost immediately, Blake excused himself to go to the restroom. Grace looked at Mel and raised her eyebrow. Mel pulled her aside and whispered several things to her which Grace acknowledged with nods. Then Mel pulled me aside.

"I told Grace we would talk more later when I got home. I'm not going to fuck him but I am going to let him enjoy me a little. Is this okay with you?" She looked intently at me for my answer.

"Honey, I trust you completely. You do what you need to do. I'm not concerned. We'll be waiting for you."

"If you want, go ahead and make love with Grace. I'm pretty sure we'll be safe."

"We'll see. Call or text if you need a ride."

She nodded as Blake came back to join her. As we walked to our table, Grace held me back a little and whispered, "I'm your wife tonight. She's going to tease him pretty hard."

"Got it."

We were seated in the back where I sat across from Blake so I could watch his eyes. As I suspected, he looked at Grace about a quarter of the time and at Mel the rest of the time. Mel had arranged herself to be the center of his attention. Her blouse was unbuttoned far enough to show her more than adequate cleavage in a way his eyes seldom strayed far from it. We ordered dinner and carried on idle chat with me talking mostly with Grace. She was always easy to talk to but with her hand in my lap most of the time, he was very easy today. Several times, something was said which caused Mel to look at me and smile. I simple returned it without much show of emotion. We paid for dinner and left around quarter until six. Grace settled next to me again with her hand on my thigh again.

Once I started driving, her hand moved and cupped my bulge. "Take me home, lover. I need some serious attention from you." Half way home, she had unzipped me and had her hand inside my pants caressing to full hardness. Before we entered the neighborhood, her mouth was full of her handiwork. I had managed to work my hand inside her blouse to comfort her very aroused breasts. It's lucky we made it into my driveway in one piece. I reluctantly pulled her head from my lap and said, "I thought you wanted some kissing time."

"I do; this was just to warm up my lips and you."

"Let's go inside."

"That's exactly where I want you. Let's go." The double meaning escaped me for a moment until we were inside and she led me towards the bedroom instead of the living room.

"Grace..."

"Hush. Mel said we should just do it."

"But..."

"She also said, 'Accept no excuses.' Are you going to disobey Mel?" She did have a valid point.

She stripped off her clothes before she got to the bed and I followed suit. Our lips met, our bodies met, our bodies knew what they wanted and a moment later, I was inside her and she came showing her pleasure dramatically. I relaxed and let her calm down. When she kissed me again, I started moving. She met my moves with her own. As with dancing, our bodies worked together in perfect sync. Her legs went around my waist to pull me deeper inside her. Our bodies demanded every available inch of each other. I felt her intensity build again but mine was probably ahead of hers as I stoked her fires. Just as I began releasing myself inside her, she started coming, and Mel walked in the bedroom door. When someone says they were caught with their pants down means little compared to when you get caught in mid-orgasm.

Mel smiled and walked to the bed where she sat down next to Grace. She leaned over and kissed her friend gently. In her post-orgasmic bliss, I'm not certain if Grace realized who kissed her until she opened her eyes and said, "Oh hi, Mel."

"Hi, yourself Gracie. Was he worth it?"

"Better than worth it. Can we share him?"

"We'll see. You have to earn it, you know. He's mine until you do."

"What do I have to do to earn it?"

"That's for me to know and him to decide."

It was my turn to enter this discussion. "Me decide? Are you crazy?"

She leaned over Grace and kissed me. "Yes, lover; you have to decide if you really want two lovers in the middle of your life. You have to decide if you want a wife and an occasional lover or if you want the two of us running your life."

"Oh, I thought you wanted something difficult. I'm going to take a nap."

"No, you aren't, Dilbert. You have to get dressed and take her home. You see, she has a husband who's going to be home within the hour. He knows she's spent most of the day with you and me. She's not sure what she's going to find when he gets home. So, you need to be her best friend and supporter when they face each other. See how simple that is?"

"No. Why don't you tell me?"

"If you love her, you want to support her in her difficult times. This will be very difficult for her since she fears the worst. So, you need to be by her side when she faces him for the first time to show her your love for her."

"That means he can shoot us both at the same time."

"He won't shoot either of you. He's her husband and your best friend. He's also got a secret he wants to hide from both of you. As his best friend, you need to be there to support him too. See; it's really very simple."

"And exactly where will you be during all of this? Here doing your nails?"

"Oh hell no. I have a husband and best friend to support. I'll be there watching closely to ensure things go smoothly."

"I see. Grace, does this make any sense to you at all?"

"It makes perfect sense to me. Fuck me again and let's get it over with."

Now Mel put her foot down. "No honey, you got a taste of what you can have. No more until you earn him again like Friday night. Get dressed and let's go prepare for the return of the wandering lost husband."

I looked at Grace who smiled back at me still but tried to pump start my deflated cock again anyway. All I could do was kiss her gently and say, "I think the boss has spoken, lover. We better do as she says."

"Are you sure you don't want to dump her and have me instead?"

"Can't. She hasn't given me permission to do that yet."

"Damn; you're just about the perfect husband. If you insist, let's get this over with. I've got to figure out how to earn what I want."

Mel smiled and said, "See, honey. Stick with me and you'll get what you want too. Just be patient."

"When we get home, I'm going to be patient all over your ass until you can't sit down."

"Threats and promises. A blow job will solve your anxiety. Works every time. Let that be a lesson to you, Gracie."

"You mean a blow job gets you what you want? I never tried that before."

"Always remember that a man thinks about the outside world using his brain but he thinks about his personal world using his dick."

"I never knew that. I'll remember it from now on."

"Good girl. You're getting there."

I replied in defense of all mankind, "You're getting nowhere fast."

From my wife came the last word. "Oh, shut the fuck up."

"Yes, ma'am."

I slowly got up only to find that Mel got down and began sucking me clean. "What's that for?" I asked.

"You can't meet your best friend smelling like you just fucked his wife, now can you?"

How do you reply to that logical question? I couldn't either; so, I didn't.

Grace had pulled her clothes on but asked, "What about me? I probably smell worse than he does?"

"That's are what husbands are for; clean up duty. Let Dale take care of it."

"Oh, okay."

Once again, I relied on man's safest defense: silence. We got in my car and I drove to their house. Dale wasn't home yet or if he was, his car was well hidden and he was waiting to ambush us in the dark. Neither woman seemed to be concerned as Grace opened the front door and flicked on the lights. The only thing waiting to attack was their dog who desperately wanted to escape but had waited patiently for someone to come home and let her out. She made a mad dash to her favorite spot and then came back inside and resumed her place on her blanket.

Once inside, Mel said, "You two sit in the love seat. Kissing is okay but no more for now. I'll make some coffee. He should be here shortly."

I wondered how she knew so much but also knew better than to ask. So, Grace and I sat on the love seat together while Mel went to the kitchen. Grace scooted right next to me and put her hand on my thigh before kissing my neck. "I loved being with you all day and especially making love with you. Did you enjoy being with me?"

"I loved every minute of it. I'm not so sure about what's going to happen now though."

"Trust Mel. I think she's figured something out."

"It would be nice if she would share a little of it with us."

"She will when she's ready. Kiss me."

My big head said to be concerned; my little head demanded I kiss her. Damn she kisses good.

We were deeply involved in swapping spit when Mel brought out our coffee and set them on the table in front of us before she took a seat in the winged-back chair next to me. She perked up when she heard another car pulling in the driveway. "Okay, lovers; it's show time. Dale's here. Sit up like good boys and girls." We did except that Grace left her hand on my thigh just touching my reawakening cock.

A moment later, the front door opened and Dale walked in. "Oh, hi. I wondered why Gabe's car was here."

Mel replied, "We had a great day at the festival and decided to see you when you got home. How was your weekend in the garden?"

"Tiring. Is there still some coffee made? I need a cup."

"Sure. Come on in the kitchen; I'll fix you one." Dale followed Mel into the kitchen. It took over ten minutes for her to pour his cup. I was certain she was talking to him. About what, I wasn't sure. Grace was certain we had enough time for her to put her hand on my cock and caress it gently while resuming our kissing.

This is what they saw when they returned. A moment later, Grace moved back to sit up straight but her hand remained where it was. As if they hadn't seen anything, Dale took the seat across from Mel and next to Grace. Then we waited for someone to say something. Mel nodded at Dale who apparently had been designated as the first speaker.

"Um...Mel says you had fun at the festival. I'm glad. I'm also glad the two of you enjoyed the party last night. I'm sorry I couldn't get back in time. Um...the thing is...the thing is I'm under a lot of pressure at work and some other things and Gabe, I really appreciate you taking care of Grace while I sort all of this out. I'm...I'm going to be sort of busy for a while and if you can make time to be with Grace, I'm sure she'll be much happier. I may be gone three or four nights a week and she doesn't like to stay alone. What do you think?"

"Dale, I don't know what pressure you're feeling but keeping Grace happy would be my pleasure. I guess since you're my best friend, I ought to ask what limits you might want to establish."

He looked at Grace as he replied, "Um...I guess the only limits would be what Grace would set. I mean, I trust you and her."

"I see. He truth is, since we were together last night and today, we've gotten closer than we were before. I enjoy being with her a lot and I think she feels the same way. So, it is all right if I sort of think of her as my girlfriend?"

He almost broke into a smile. "That would be a good way to look at it; yes, I think that would be perfect. Of course, Mel might have some concerns here too."

"Why don't you ask her for her permission and ask what limits she wants us to follow?"

"Um...Mel, if Grace is going to be Gabe's girlfriend, um...would you mind if Gabe and Grace were close like a girlfriend and boyfriend?"

"Not at all. I think it's a natural thing for both of them."

"You're his wife; do you want to put any limits on them?"

"Thank you for asking. I only have one limit. I don't want them sneaking around like teenagers behind everyone's back. If they're going to be that close, I want it to be open. They can go out to dinner together with or without me. They can kiss and cuddle. They can make friends as a couple and do anything a dating coupe would do. If the four of us are together like now, I want them to be open around us too. Is that okay with you?"

"That would be fine with me too."

"If they wanted to kiss or touch each other?"

He let out a breath, "Yes, that would be fine."

Now Mel took her last shot. "Dale think carefully before you answer. If we're together or even if I'm not present and they want to kiss and perhaps do more than that, what do you want to be doing?"

"Like what?"

"I mean like interfering or watching or leaving. How will you act around them?"

He turned very red. "I...I... wouldn't interfere...and I wouldn't want to leave."

"So, you'd rather watch or at least be present but doing something else."

"Yes."

"You realize this might be embarrassing for Grace and Gabe. Perhaps you should do something to show them your sincerity."

Dale was almost about to explode but he got on his knees and lifted Grace's skirt to her waist before he buried his face in her pussy. I felt Grace melt against me as her mouth sought mine. Her hand resumed its busy work on my cock except she unzipped me and took me out to work on. A minute later, I was in her mouth while Dale was busy cleaning her out from our earlier efforts. All I could do was look at Mel. She was smiling and nodding. We were definitely going to have a long talk tonight when we got home.

A moment later, Grace coaxed another mouthful of my personal sauce into her mouth and rolled it around her mouth before swallowing it and sitting up. I felt certain she had come again but I wasn't sure whether it was from me or Dale's efforts. I simply sat still looking from her to my beautiful wife who nodded at the whole scene playing out in front of her. Dale seemed to finish what he was doing and looked up at Grace. She leaned down and kissed him with her cum covered lips and let him lick them clean too. Then he returned to his seat. In some bizarre way, we suddenly became two sets of friends again sitting around drinking coffee after a pleasant evening together except we had taken a ten-minute break for a mini-orgy and then returned to our earlier places.

Mel spoke first, "I think they both know you're sincere about what you said, Dale. I believe you also want to discuss your upcoming schedule so they'll know when you'll be unavailable."

"Umm...Yes." He looked at Grace and I and continued. "This week, I'm going to be late on Wednesday and Thursday nights like until ten or so. I've got to prepare some things for the trip this weekend. I leave Friday afternoon and will be back Sunday night. The week after...um...a friend of mine from high school is moving into their new house on the other side of the neighborhood and I said I would help them. I expect I'll be tied up most nights until ten or so. Friday night, they want to have a house warming party and we're all invited. She's inviting all of their new neighbors. Her husband has been here and has met most of them but she hasn't. Saturday night, Mel says the four of us are going to have dinner at your house. It looks like the two of you can have almost every evening together if you want."

Mel replied, "They want. In fact, since Grace doesn't want to be alone while you're gone, I think it will be easier for her to just stay with Gabe since I'll be gone next weekend too. Is this okay with you? It just simplifies everything."

"I agree. I think that's the best thing to do."

"Do the two of you understand the schedule?" We nodded. "Good. Tomorrow night, Grace and I are going out to dinner to talk and she'll stay with us. Tuesday night, I think Gabe and Dale need a boy's night out together so they can talk. Agreed?"

Three heads nodded even if we had no clue what we were going to be talking about. The one thing which was certain to me was everything was set up for me and Grace to spend a lot of time together and this didn't bother me at all.

"Excellent. Then it's time for us to say our good nights and leave the two of you alone." We stood up and went to the door together. "Oops. We forgot something. Grace's car is at our house. Dale, why don't you bring her by around six thirty or seven in the morning so she can pick her car up and have coffee with Gabe." He nodded. Mel took Dale in her arms like she usually did and kissed his cheek before whispering something in his ear. He nodded in agreement. Then they turned back and looked at us. I took Grace in my arms and kissed her with a lot of pent up passion. She returned it with similar passion. We broke it when Mel opened the door and stepped out onto the porch. Then the door closed behind us and we went to my car.

Once I started the engine, I said, "Mel..."

"Not now, Dilbert. After you fuck me, then we can talk. Drive. I'm horny from watching the two of you."

When the boss speaks, you follow orders and that's what I did. She was ravenous as I fucked her through three orgasms to my one. Actually, I didn't think I had anything left in the tank. When I lay next to her, all I could say was, "Talk."

She wiggled her way against me and pulled my arms around her but she was facing away from me. "I don't know everything yet but I've determined a couple of things. First, it is Barbara and he's been with her since he went up there. She seems to have a hold on him. That's what I don't understand yet. He wouldn't tell me. He's concerned about Grace and wants her safe. That's why he wants her to be with you and also me. He realizes she's probably falling in love with you. I told him you fucked her tonight. That seemed to relax him. That's when he told me about next week and the party. He isn't sure how that's going to play out but he knows it will be critical. We should know everything by then because I told him he was going to tell me everything on Sunday. He said he would. I told him he was going to show both of you he was serious about the two of you being together. He agreed. That's what all of that was about in there earlier. Oh yes, he's also a voyeur and pretty submissive. He does what a woman tells him to do. So, I'm going to talk to Grace tomorrow night and you and Dale can talk Tuesday night. It's up to you how you want that to go. Be supportive of him, if you can. He doesn't want to ruin your friendship either. Then Friday, you have Grace all to yourself until Sunday night. Next week, we'll both have her with us until the party."

1...345678