All Comments on 'The Game Pt. 02'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 177 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Two cheaters deserve each other.

CookiecreamyCookiecreamyabout 2 months ago

Omyballs came back. Published two stories in 2023. You should provide an update to the author.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip694 months ago

Story is just “OK.” Too much of a “bread & butter” type ending; I was hoping for some heavy drama. Omyballs wrote a great first page to what should have been anywhere from six to eight pages long. I’ll be generous and give it three stars.

IndyOnIndyOn4 months ago

You do know how to FTDS....You took a *2* story and turned it into a *5*

Well done....Again!

Schwanze1Schwanze15 months ago

Why would you write a cuck ending to a story that was already a cuck story?

Tomh1966Tomh19666 months ago

The sequel is 100x the first!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

wasn't keen on Gary in the original and disregard shown towards the husband in the original... you made her remorseful and desperate but his pain was glossed over pretty quickly. not sure what would have worked though. tough to triage what happened in the original.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Better followup than the original but it still left a huge elephant in the room. She had "the greatest sex of her life" and Drew isn't going to be thinking about that every time they have sex? Also glossed over the part of her screaming to keep fucking her forever? Thought that part really had to be addressed in much deeper detail. Still liked it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I read the original and felt it was very incomplete and left many things unanswered. I hoped this one would answer them. Unfortunately it also left a lot unanswered but did fill in some of the gaps. Both parts in my opinion needed padding out to give meaning to the story. Overall not bad but not great either. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don't recall reading the original , and if your version of some of the events is anything to go by then I shall remain happily in ignorance of them .

Not a great read , pretty unremarkable unless this kind of thing is your thing .

I notice you stick once again to your ' everyone needs to be happy ' kind of ending .

The whole thing doesn't work for me .

DK . 2 *

WetheNorthWetheNorth8 months ago

It was not a Saddleback Treatment.

But, it is not too bad.

FlatlandphilFlatlandphil8 months ago

drbenchpress666, about a month ago,

Go to the search bar, type in Literotica, omyballs, the game.

There you go.

NickTeeNickTee8 months ago

Congratulations. You took a bad story and made it worse.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Did NOT care for the original.

This made it all the much worse, though I recognize the world is replete with dumb asses.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He had performance anxiety and then it stopped for some reason cause she told him his less than her former lovers was still good enough.

And it probably was until an attractive man that reminds her of Gary comes along.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not usually my kind of story But you did good.

Really really can't understand people who even think about fantasy with others fucking their spouse.

Games are things that are involving other people. No and hell no.

Privates mean private

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Drew could NEVER TRUST Julia to remain faithful... He should have just divorced her when he left...

skruff101skruff10111 months ago

And after all that Drew was still inadequate in bed, but she now had something to fantasise about while he fucked her, at least it would stop her laughing at the poor sap ain’t love grand.

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

The anonymous below me is an idiot. The best time I ever had in bed was a man I dated briefly. He was balding and had a dad bod. He asked me out and I said yes because he was comfortable in his own skin and funny. His looks were average but he was anything but in other ways. He was extremely intelligent, a talented musician and knew how to light me up like a Christmas tree. His oral skills are unmatched and I dated women. Average penis, didn't matter. Left me a quivering mess. We weren't together long enough to know if love was possible. He received a job offer out west. No, he didn't ask me to go with him. He knew I wouldn't. I had just finished my masters.

Anyway, I met my husband several months later and I have never been happier or more content. I rarely if ever think about Jason. The only reason he popped into my head now is because of the story and that comment below me. The fact is, men place way too much emphasis on being the "best" and women who care about that are immature and to be avoided.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nope. No coming back from that. She’ll always remember Greg as her best fuck ever. No way to compete with that memory

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Her so called friends messed with her marriage as it was noted how calls from Jennifer became less and I believe someone said it best, no, it was not fair because in the threesome with the other girl, she was involved. Drew was not involved in that ordeal and neither did Susan nor Jennifer get involved with him. Julia also said it herself, Drew doesn't compare to Gary in the bedroom, so she effectively lied to him, when she was "reconciling". But Drew needs more self respect, she didn't care about him that night, and just move on. Don't mope, hit the gym, and live your life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

when a wife allows another woman into their married sex life two things would appear obvious. One she doesn't love her husband ENOUGH to feel jealous and two, she has her eyes on a tryst with another or othe men. 'he just doesn't fuck me hard enough'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Unless your ego is solid or you have no concerns one way ", so this isnt me, have doubts about my GIB rating(good in bed), dont want to be anyones fall back choice as "significant other", the "he'll do as a filler for dick and income if noone else is opting for the position as my #1 alfa male, fucker, provider and protector. I know there are bigger dicks than mine out there and wont willingly be (to my knowledge) the person fucking some cunt while she reminisces about the deep hard fucking she got from a real man w/ an alfa dick in the past. I actually never have fucked a woman while imagining fucking someone else, thats for when im jerking off. When im fucking , im in the moment and i know who im fucking, her name, where we are, why we're fucking and all that, no fantasizing about anything except maybe hoping we'll turn into a perpetual fucking couple. So, we're over, ifen i aint your # 1 in all categories, then im not staying around, prettty sure i can get another twat w/ less rigorous standards that i will fit into and satisfy. So me/drew are done w/ that particular bitch, she wont even do now for a fried w/ benefits. rk

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I thought that was a great follow up, nicely written and in just the same vane as the original

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"She doubted Susan would ever marry the guy but she was certainly going to stick with him until Mr. Right came along." - Why should that stop her? Julia HAS Mr. Right, and still went with Gary.

\

"I mean, you did the three-way with the other girl so this seemed only fair." - This wasn't just a simple 3-way. First of all, in a 3-way, he would have been a part of it, and second, she was SO into it.

\

It's not a RAAC, it's a Reconciliation. He left her, she had to live without him for months, then had to give up everything she knew to be with him.

\

Regarding Olivia - She had completed the task that she was hired for, so he was no longer her client. As long as she didn't violate lawyer-client privilege she's in the clear.

gopher25gopher25about 1 year ago

I don't understand the point of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good extension of a great story. 5 stars

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

It's amusing that she kept saying WE had sex with a girl, so he should be cool that WE had sex with a guy.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Add one more hash mark to the string of wimpy ass no self respect willing cucks this author produces. The bio about no willing cucks is an amazingly consistent lie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Drew obviously has little self respect. He was humiliated in a very significant way that cuts to the bone. I, for one, would never touch her again. She would be nothing but self absorbed toxic waste after that night.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Drew is an UNWILLING Cuck/ RAAC... SUX!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is a significant difference between a consensual threesome, and one partner going off to fuck somebody else while excluding their significant other for several hours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The reconciliation was too fast. Would have needed a lot more work. Btw Drew can educate himself to get better. He may never be a sex god, but so what? That isn't what Julia needs in her life. But there is a moral here. Unless your ego is solid or you have no concerns one way or the other, don't do threesomes or open marriages. If anything the real dick move was that Julia let Gary screw her without Drew being a part of it. Yes Drew agreed but it was not a threesome. That should have been ironed out in the dialog. Too short and not much in the way of resolution. Meh.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

EGO is a very REAL part of most men... I would neverntake her back...

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

What convinced him? Gerry will still be the best fuck. Her love to him? He already knew that.

He is a weak weak man. After all he agreed. So why not face the concequences?

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99almost 2 years ago

This story is a warning not to let others into hour marriage or bed.

Or better yet be careful what you ask for.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

Another gay as fuck award winner.

Good writer, crap character development and resolution.

The beginning was a nice train wreck but it was never resolved.

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

Then Gary turned up and she was a lot happier lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There was no way I could compete with that. I'd never done that to you and probably never would. For the rest of our lives I'd be thinking about what he had done and how I couldn't get you off like that.

Yet you do take her back, get to live w/ knowing you are a 2nd place keeper, satisfactory lover but not the best, you get to relive wondering if shes faking orgasms, or just thinking of the great fucker she once had. I might be able to live w/ that but would expect in my later yrs to hate myself for accepting it. Might be my own insecurity but a primary reason to never let gf or wife have a hall pass, a 3some (mmf) etc, is dont want to have to come face to face w/ reality that my dick is too small, doesnt do it for my woman or that im not GIB and have no real sex mojo;' all emasculating.

also have to wonder why so much"variety/exploration" as a couple w/ not many yrs of marriage under their belt?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story about two people with their heads up their asses and not thinking about the end results of their actions. Not sure if either Andrew or Julia ever moved past their teenage fantasy age.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is it just me or did that ending resolve absolutely nothing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

BG’s stories all have way too much karma.

Life doesn’t work that way except one in a million.

I’m reading through all his stories, and while almost all are very well written, they’re all just so butterscotch bland.

He needs try another genre to get out of his (successful) rut.

Bill S.

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

I wonder how BigGuy33 would have handled the situation presented in ohmyballs original story? How about it, BG???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read on one of your stories that you had started it out to be a BTB story, but because that's not who you are, so the story morphed into a RAAC.

Most readers, even ardent BTB readers, will accept an RAAC story so long as the villain, usually the wife in these Loving Wives tales, has not been portrayed from the beginning the story as a bitch.

The husband always starts out as a good guy, who is shat upon from a great height by a nasty conniving wicked witch of the West, probably from on her broomstick. Then in the interests of RAAC, you somehow try to reverse the roles, so the bitchy witch is the good guy, not just an unrepentant slut with buyers remorse. And somehow, the poor longsuffering innocent husband comes under the negative spotlight, and his newly created flaws and failings make him out to be not the good guy anymore.

I, who have zero writing ability, would humbly suggest that if you want to write an RAAC story, then both characters should have some redeeming qualities.

If you start out to write a BTB story, and it gets away from you and gallops off to an RAAC, then edit the start, and make the wife a bit more of likeable, a touch pitiful so we can be routing for her to reconcile with her husband. Instead we shout the highly emotive Salem cry "Burn the Bitch".

The bigger the bitch you make, the harder the reconciliation.

Now, to blow a bit of smoke up your arse, I really enjoy your stories, IMHO yours's are among the best written (ie least mistakes spelling or grammar, or glaring contradictions in the plot or characters behviour) and most enjoyable to read. Thankyou for the time and effort you put in.

Sorry this is anonymous, about 5 years ago I was a member, but before I could submit my first story, my logon failed and I could not login. I emailed twice for help, and still have had no reply.

So as Freddy Mercury sang, "Easy come, Easy go."

Or even Kellee Patterson "If it don't fit, don't force it, just relax and let it go."

So now I just enjoy reading, and very occasionally make comments.

A R W

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Once again you screw a man over and then, for NO reason, put him back together with a woman that has been dishonest. Are you really a woman? Nothing you wrote made me believe he would change his mind. She's taken by Charlie and screams out loud. What changes to make him take her back? Just her looking for him? That's not going to soothe his ego. It just doesn't work. Fairy tale ending to be sure, but not one that makes any sense.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 stars - an undeserved RAAC is never a good idea. Especially, when they were just newly-weds.

I do not even understand the concept of how you can have all this sexual activity involving other people in a supposedly monogamous marriage. What was the point of the marriage, if you just wanted to fuck other people. To me the point of marriage is that a couple has grown up and want children, a loving household, stability, to grow old and comfortable together, have grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Any other kind of sexual activity involving other people, like what this story is about, is just fuck-buddies and nothing else and is about as amoral and sick as it can possibly get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid games, stupid prizes, and a RAAC. Good old Drew gets to live with the memories of profound disrespect and being a very distant number 2. A RAAC is NEVER good writing. A reconciliation can be had, but it takes more authorial effort than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, just don't see them being together. How long were they together before they had to include someone else in their relationship? She disrespected him, didn't realize that was what she did, didn't seem to care at all. Yet they get back together? Nah

SystemShockSystemShockover 2 years ago

Bull and Shit. It's all about his fragile male ego, while nothing is said about the complete and utter disrespect and callousness displayed by his wife. They even acknowledge that them having a threesome wasn't at all equal to her straight up cucking him, but it's totally swept under the rug by both the characters and the narrative itself. Like it doesn't matter that she literally left him alone to twiddle his thumbs for HOURS, while she got off like never before; with an active audience to boot. But somehow that, and its implications, aren't the problem. The problem is his inability to withstand such total humiliation.

It's not the dentist's fault that he drilled into my tooth without waiting to see if the anesthetic took hold; it's my fault for not being able to take the pain!

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 2 years ago

More realistic is when Julia returns to Port Aransas, Andrew has done another runner and figured out how to stay off the radar this time.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 2 years ago

More realistic is when Julia returns to Port Aransas, Andrew has done another runner and figured out how to stay off the radar this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sokkal jobb a folytatás, mint az eredeti volt !

TechumsahTechumsahover 2 years ago

Kind of my thoughts on how opening a marriage works out. Disaster. Reconcile works here as there was no real evil intent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No way. I won't vote. period!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nope

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Didn't like the first part really not into sharing etc. But this follow up hit the spot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well that is time wasted I never get back. 1 Star because 0 are not possible.

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

Good story, end did surprise me somewhat though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

another jab at making men look like they have no integrity or self esteem. big guy are you a guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a pathetic wimp .

Hope she gives him aids

SikemSikemabout 3 years ago

Technically well written, but I disagree with the reactions you gave to your characters.

The whole taking over the bar seemed forced to me.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

No real man can listen to his WIFE fuck another man and stay married to her.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Freaking RAAC cuck story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Drew agreed to resume their relationship far too easily

It would be preferable for Drew to tell Julia that he has worked hard to establish a new life for himself and he is unwilling at present to rip it apart for her benefit given how she easily had abandoned him that night. If Julie wishes to move Port Aransas, she is welcome to do so but will need to find her own place. She and Drew can then begin to date and see how things develop. Initially, Drew will continue to live with Charlie and will maintain their friends with benefits relationship.

If the dating goes well, Dave and Julie eventually would resume a monogamous relationship and subsequently find a place in which to live together once again. Julie should expect reaching that point to take at least six months, probably longer.

If Julie isn't willing to accept these conditions, she should return to her home and file for divorce.

SorchakSorchakover 3 years ago
Sorry, it was just too cliché for me.

He wants to disappear and be anonymous, but keeps his car? There are ways around that, and getting insurance, too. I also have to wonder why the lawyer got involved in finding Drew. She didn't know either of them, didn't have any emotional investment. Just a way to advance the plot, I guess. Not a huge fan of this story, but it was better than the original. Not by a great amount, but it WAS better. Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too much but well done so good story

Occasionally accept RAAC but prefer BTB

Especially when screaming orgasms with other than spouse

jtwheels

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Nice story, but I truly do not believe he would come back to her so quickly. She truly hurt him and was still talking about playing him to get him back. She would always have the memory of the night of great sex. That memory she has would sit between them forever like a coiled rattlesnake.

The relationship is doomed. Stupid people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awwwww.....

..... a sweet RAAC story. I do like happy endings! Thank you! Giving you four stars ⭐️ for this one.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
what

taj said. i mean does he even try or does he just use her as a fuck. sometimes i guess its nice to be young and dumb

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

At least you finished a painful story. Why get married if you want other partners? While I find it unacceptable he did agree on a tit for tat experience for her. The big problem was that he wasn't involved and what he heard should have made it impossible for their marriage to continue. How could he have sex with her again knowing he wasn't good enough? So in this case he accepts being second best. Must make e him proud.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
Second time through and this is G.A.F.

Julia is just a piece of shit and her vileness was just glossed over.

Drew is a wimpy bitch.

Best that can be said about this mess.

Maybe aliens act this way but humans, not so much.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
Both Julia and Drew are defectives

I read many of the comments, and would have agree with the plurality of views Julia should have been shafted. The combined effect of (i) making a bet committing herself to another man without her husband's consent; (ii) then to agreeing to sex to her husband's exclusion, which is very different from an FFM; and then, most critically, (iii) fucking another man for hours ignoring her husband for hours even though he is left alone would be to me an unforgivable sin, and I could never be with that woman again.

BUT - BG33 unfortunately does not address another issue, which is also ignored by the commentators. Drew did not seek a divorce. Instead he abandoned Julia, and spent a better part of the next five months fucking at least one woman. There is no indication Julia was hooking up with any other man. So, Drew is actually more of an asshole adulterer than is Julia. If he though he was through with Julia, he should have asked for a divorce, and only then sough other women. Secrtely fucking other women is plain cheating.

Frankly, my view is good riddance to both, because they both swhould suffer.

I would have given this story better marks if BG33 had addressed this issue. But, it is his story that leaves me incomplete, and so I just won't vote.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Better than the original

The original story sucked. There is a huge difference between a threesome and what happened. She cheated and didn't respect him. He should have started the divorce when he visited the attorney. He should NEVER have taken her back! What she did was destroy his self confidence, self esteem, and self worth. He should have started the divorce, given the attorney power of attorney, general guidelines, and insisted on absolutely no contact with her. They really should never have had a 3rd person in the bedroom in the first place, but she's basically stated that Gary was much better in sex than he was. If this happened BEFORE they got together, not an issue as that was part of her past, but with what happened it will ALWAYS be on his mind. Time to get rid of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You did good.

I read the original story. You took it out of fire and made it goog

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NFW!

Me, I’d of taken off as-soon-as she left to take care of her business, back home.

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Well done

Not much to say really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
They should

Never have made the bet. If the guys girlfriend could put in her 2 cents , he should be able to veto this. Or at least veto him being left out of the festivities ,so to speak. That is not part of their relationship. Never was comfortable with that story . Not because the guy was good sexually, but because everyone ignored the fact she was abandoning him.

You made the issue the fact that he was not as good sexually, just as is implied in unintended consequences. But with a different theme. There the theme was infidelity , whether the sex was bad or good. Here he is a wimp who slinks off because his wife had a better time. The issue , in my mind, is that she was unfaithful to their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
THE QUESTION IS REALLY.....

Why would anyone have the brain dead idea to even set up a situation where you're going to be comparing the fucking you give to the love of your life? That she would ever have the opportunity to take some other dick with the stupid, cuckold's permission and knowledge is just a complete recipe for marital disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

I was nice to see a story with a reasonable reconciliation for two people that really love one another.

jazzharpjazzharpover 4 years ago
I like reading a woman's perspective.

Would like to read other women's comments. The comment about technique and its being teachable is thought provoking. But I think kicking Andrew out of the room and abandoning him for hours is sufficient justification for him leaving the relationship with Julia.

I think BigGuy did an admirable job polishing up the original story.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 4 years ago
Interesting

I didn't much care for the original. It isn't erotic to me, and is more about humiliation than anything else. Julia's transgression was that she knew she ought to consider her husband's feelings and gentle him into it until she had his agreement, instead of manipulating him into acquiescence. But she turned her back on Drew- just didn't give a shit how he felt. And she appeared to abandon him- for HOURS! Drew's mistake was allowing himself to be manipulated instead of admitting how he really felt and standing up for himself.

I agree with the anonymous woman's comment. Drew was foolish and acted precipitously in running away. Sex is about technique and Julia might have first consoled Drew and then gone on to teach him what she had learned. He may not learn it well enough to rival the somewhat dubious super hero Gary (I find him an unbelievable construct) but they might slowly have gotten past Drew's hurt and humiliation.

I didn't find your sequel especially erotic either but that isn't a criticism. You rejected the husband's original reaction and substituted a reaction of your own. I think your story is reasonably plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not just "No". But "HELL NO"!

Why wouldn't he change the car's registration? For that matter did they really have two cars since he left their car for Julia to go home in after fucking Gary? When he gets the ticket and realizes he's probably going to be found, why not move on? Since nothing has changed and he still can't compete with Gary, why wouldn't he just send her packing? In any case, despite what she said, he knows deep down he'll never measure up to Gary, sexually. Just get a divorce. She doesn't deserve him. But you're like Stev2244 - you've never seen a RAAC you didn't like! Badly done. While I appreciate ANY author that attempts to put an end to one of the hundreds of stories out there that don't have an ending, finishing like this doesn't help my blood pressure. Damn - where's FTDS when you really need them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Woman's Perspective?

All the comments appear to be by men. A woman's perspective would be interesting. In the story, what freaks Drew out isn't Julia having sex with Gary, as much as it is, how much she enjoyed it. He feels he can't compete, in that category.

There's nothing mystical about Gary's "power". It's merely a matter of technique. Technique can be taught and learned. In this case, Julia would have been the teacher to Drew, by relating what it was that Gary did, that she enjoyed so much. Again, this is assuming it's her enjoyment of the sex with Gary, rather than the act itself. As I mentioned if any women are reading these comments, feel free to jump in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Her sins were great.

Her understanding of them minimal. The prognosis for her in any relationship is poor.

The only offset in her favor was Andrew not dragging her away when Gary told Andrew not to join them upstairs.

Both are tried and found wanting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unmotivated RAAC

1. Julia schemed and manipulated H into the game.

2. There's no basis at all for assuming that reciprocity had previously been agreed to, and, unlike the prior event, the game didn't involve them being in the same room. H was excluded. Gary's behavior toward H wasn't respectful, which should have caused Julia to refuse.

3. The "game" was forced in a rush of a few moments without any real chance for H to discuss it with Julia. The prior threesome was probably discussed thoroughly in advance. After the first orgasm, Julia turned her back on her husband.

4. Julia did prefer sex with Gary and was unconcerned enough about it to vocalize it loudly (even during sex you can control what you say-as opposed to other sounds you may make)

5. If H had tried to live with the situation, there is a strong likelihood, based on the manipulative character of Julia that she would have gone back to Gary to get better sex than H could give her.

Based on this continuation, after Julia manifested a lack of respect for her husband and created serious doubts she could be trusted, there was no basis in the story for H to take her back unless he was a worthless cuck, and that's not the character BG33 created. Gary had two downsides - he's an ass AND the women thought he had no future. While Julia may have had feelings for H, a part of them probably had to do with his economic potential. H did cave by being pressured, which was necessary for the story to unfold, but given how the evening unfolded there was no reason to stay with Julia. He took a chance by caving, and she took a chance by pushing the "game". It didn't turn out as she expected, and there's no reason H had to stay married to a woman who showed disrespect, created serious doubts about whether she could be trusted, and preferred fucking someone other than her husband. Because there were no children and minimal assets, H should have told her to leave when she showed up. What rational man would want to have a family with a cunt like Julia, especially in today's feminized legal environment. BTW, the lawyer put herself in a position to be sued - liability isn't certain, but it might have at least resulted in discipline by the state bar.

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 5 years ago

If I remember they have sex with others in the same room not apart she turned her back on him. Sure he should have stayed and looked her in the eye. But odds are she would have went back for more.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Didn't

Didn't hate it. I think couples who swing and swap take a huge chance in risking their marriage. Not for.me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Drew's lawyer should have been brought up on ethics charges, disbarred and sued into bankruptcy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of packed my stuff as-soon-as she went to settle things back at her home and the I's of left the area again. Sooner or later she'd run out of money to pay to find me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why

Heap even more shit onto the same pile? What exactly was the motivation for writing this, when it added exactly nothing to the original, except to make the pile bigger?

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 5 years ago
Luzer

Damn, BigGuy. Have you had a stroke or a head injury? (My sympathies if that is the case.) You forgot the adage "you can't polish a turd", which the original surely was.

Drew and Julia having another woman was SHARING. (Julia even enjoyed it.)

If Drew had fucked Susan that would have been SWINGING or SWAPPING.

Drew not even getting to watch made it CHEATING. Julia was too stupid to see the difference. End of story, end of marriage, end of discussion.

I had a friend for 25 years. When we first met, he was going through a divorce. He and his wife had been swinging. One time his wife decided not to swing back. One day he asked me, "how did this happen to me?" My answer: "You live by the sword, you die by the sword."

Remember that, guys...

DrakenNoirDrakenNoirover 5 years ago
As Is, Drew Should Have Driven Off Into the Sunset as Soon as the P.I. Started Asking Question.

Reconciliation was way too easy. Agree with several previous posts. She intentionally hurt Drew with the supposed mmf threesome. Almost no halfway normal person would be able to endure what she wanted for Drew. What happens down in Texas when she hears about another guy with a big dick. You need to do more than just suspend belief if you think she can turn that longing off like a light switch! Wonder what excuse she'll use on him. Will it be the old it won't hurt him because he'll never know?.. Or will it be a demand that he just has to deal with it?

As far as Bigguy33 story goes, it wasn't bad until we got to the abbreviated ending that needed more explanation for it to work. Things just got too short for the story. Needed more to be believable.

shvg65shvg65over 5 years ago
not likely

After a few months Drew built up enough courage to make love to Julie. After only a few minutes, Julie made the mistake of saying something that brought back the night of Gary's dominance of Julie. Drew lost his erection, Julie kept saying she was sorry over and over. One month later, Drew told Julie to go back home. Every time he thought of having sex with her, all he could remember was her moaning and yelling for Gary. Eventually they got divorced. A word to the wise. That is what happens in real life.

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 6 years ago
liked this 5*

but something from the original that wasn't mentioned here or in the original was, how was he supposed to feel when, his wife and 2 other women just left him on his own, a spare substandard cock that nobody wanted, the lack of respect or any kind of consideration from all of them but especially his wife! all hail stud gary and the cuckold can stay downstairs or go home. that should have been a conversation covered in the eventual showdown, would have love to hear how she could justify cruelly cuckolding him like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

One more for the mentally ill, by the mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Swing and a miss, BigGuy.......another pussy cuck loses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great sequel.

5 stars.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Further Thoughts

"She doubted Susan would ever marry the guy but she was certainly going to stick with him until Mr. Right came along. - Then what? Cheat on Mr. Right with Gary whenever she craved those unbelievable orgasms?

What the fuck did Jen THINK would happen? And she actually thought that Julia would have stayed for more in the morning?

As has been said, this was NOTHING like the FFM! The FFM was mutually agreed to, they both participated, and she got something out of it too!

She could take a cheaper apartment and leave a forwarding address.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
Very nice indeed.

To continue a story from another author is a challenge. BigGuy33 did an excellent job. All I can add is his suggestion at the beginning to read chapter 1 (he left a link at the beginning of this story) is well advised. *****

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Agree with most. Andrew took her back far too easily.

How could he ever sleep with Julie again without him hearing in his mind her SCREAM for Gary to 'fuck her forever' ever again? She totally emasculated him. Unless he finally just resolved to himself he could never be IT for Julie ever again? He didn't seem like he was THAT in love with her to put it all behind him. It seemed like they just seemed to "fall back" into that old life. Could he trust her not to fall for the next Mr. Magicdick? Maybe it was just too easy to have her there, within easy reach, day after day. Maybe that's it. But the doubts have to be in the background. There was just no real resolution to that problem, as it was presented in the story to this point.

The lasagna analogy was poor. I know I could, eventually, learn to cook a damn good lasagna, with practice and study. But Gary's cocksmanship is more on the order of me running a 4-minute mile, or bench pressing 450lbs. No matter how much I exercise neither is ever going to happen.

Reminds me of a story once told to me by someone who knew some guys on the USPS National bike team in the '80's. The team was riding with Greg Lemond (the first American to win the Tour de France). They were riding from Sacramento to Lake Tahoe. It's about 100 mi, climbing 6900', +90% of it up hill. They'd been riding for about 3-hours. The USPS guy was thinking, 'Hah. Been keeping up the Lemond. Not doing too bad.' Then about noon Lemond turns to the USPS guys and says, "Sorry. Got an appointment in a couple of hours. See ya." Then kicks it into high-gear, and zooms out of sight. The USPS guys were in some of the best shape they'd ever been. Then had their asses handed to them. Guess who Gary is within this story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...