All Comments on 'The Game Pt. 02'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 177 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
RAAC

Why?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Thanks big guy, I appreciate the clean up of his story...

You wrote pretty well about men's emotions.

I did feel the reconciliation was forced, and didn't fit with his rationale for leaving, or the character as written up to then

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 6 years ago
Not the BTB I expected

Not what I expected but not a horrible story. But, also not your best. It ended very abruptly. Left me wondering how he could possibly go back to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

"Drew still had some performance anxiety and it took time before he could feel confident enough in his ability to satisfy Julia to really let himself go. But he got there eventually."

How?

That's where the story is, if you're going to reconcile them. So many people want to write "happy endings" but don't put in the work to make them slightly believable, leaving the readers as unsatisfied as Drew's wife when Carl's not around.

That said, I read your stories in spite of knowing you're bent on RAAC most of the time, because you're a good writer. So, I thank you for the story, and hope that in the future, you turn out some primo BTB or consequences tales, and also that you finally nail a reconcilliation as well as Carl nailed Julia. Best of luck.

Cog

arobkarobkover 6 years ago
RACC

I don't see this as a RACC story. He gave her permission to do what she did and then wasn't able to handle how it turned out. They had already done things I would never do, but to each their own. He needed some time for his psyche to recover, but I don't see anything he had to forgive.

This was a lot shorter than it could have been. There was a lot of possible angst on both sides you could have explored and had a much better story.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
Too convenient

It was a pretty good story right up till the reunion. Everything just fell in place entirely to easily .

I really wished you had made her 'work' for it a little !

I get that you were just continuing an existing storyline , but Damn , that Martian slut-ray strikes again !

I can just imagine the reverse happening * Gee wifey , ol Slutana here is just dripping those pheromones and baby I just can't be held responsible for what I'm going to do ! Oh and she doesn't even want you present * . Oh yeah , that really seems legit . I'm sure once he tracked the wife down after she left and moved to a different state and lived with her new live in Lover, she would act just the same way as ol 'Drew did here .

BG33 I always read your postings , but truly a third of the time I'm left scratching my head .

But I'm still very glad that you share with us . I predict lots of comments .

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
A bit strange.

I like the writing of BigGuy33.

The writer's play with words

is excellent and enjoyable.

But here things get a bit (funny) strange.

Though I'm neither a fan of cuck/share

nor RAAC stories, I don't hate what

I don't like (as so many readers here).

So no judgement on content.

The problem here lies in changing

a story from one thing to another.

Oh, the story allows it, no problem with that.

But the name of the story doesn't.

This story is not "a game" to you BigGuy33, is it? (lol)

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

Sweet and syrupy. And they lived happily ever after. That's fiction for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Harvey

And they lived happily ever after... until Hurricane Harvey ripped through Port Aransas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just my opinion

but this story should have ended with Drew and Olivia running the Oyster Shell and Julia looking for them forever

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
This ending was one of the possibilities...

This ending was one of the possibilities...It has some forced issues, like the interest the lawyer took on the case...Or the lawyer has passed by some similar situation, or I don't see her having all that trouble and spend money to find her former client...Then the only reason why he left...The total disrespect for him she showed all through that night, didn't bother him a little? She understood what she had done...not the fucking the other guy, but how she forget about her husband as soon as she decided to fuck him, behaving like she was a single woman, like her two friends...That's why I doubt they would surpass their problems without professional help...But this was a short story, and some details had to be left out...However a good one...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

Not great, not bad. I agree with some commenters (Crkcppr specially) that the ending came too quick and too easily. A guy who's willing to leave everything behind and start fucking another woman obviously think that his marriage is over. So all it took were some words and everything is back on track? I don't think so. He was deeply hurted, his confidence was shattered. In a way this story made me think about "The Rating game disaster" by imhapless, only that he handled the situation much better. I was thinking that you might have taken that direction and that under Charlie expertise he became better in bed. A single line about that would have made a whole world of diference.

Another weak point in your story is the lawyer working for free. You need to give her another motivation than just being curious. No lawyer works for free.

I love your writing, please continue sharing with us your talent. If you want to get better you need some hard assed beta readers who are not afraid of telling you the truth and bring some real input.

As I said, not great, not bad.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 6 years ago
Just Curious

I wonder what The Swingers and Wifeswappers Handbook has to say about this situation?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
This story was okay, but

it never reached the level of angst delivered in the first chapter. One commenter, at least, mentioned that the reconciliation was glossed over. That served to remind me just how well Ohio handled this type of story. The reconciliation was the real story. That was what the reader wanted to see. We want to know why and how they got back together. That is the untold story the reader was looking for.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
That worked well

It was a good, logical conclusion.

Have you thought about having a look at finishing off Castlestone's Sophia series? https://www.literotica.com/s/sophia-pt-01

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

For anyone who says that he's being hypocritical because he's been with other women, those were mutually agreed upon, consensual occasions, that they BOTH agreed to. This was her offering herself to another man without any meaningful consent from him, and excluding him from the experience (not that he would have WANTED to watch, but he was denied the choice.).

"I mean, you did the three-way with the other girl so this seemed only fair." – Again, that was a three-way. This wasn't.

Doesn't Drew have a job?

It's obviously a work day – I don't presume that Olivia works weekends, so why isn't Julia going to work?

Not your best, BG, but nice. I was expecting some repercussions, I guess it all worked out in the end.

There was no indication of whether Thomas knew anything about Charlie's past with Drew.

Not RAAC. Just because she wasn't crushed doesn't mean that she paid no consequences. She went months without him. When she found him, she finds that he's been fucking another woman, while I assume she's been celibate, and now she has to work to build him back up.

To the Anon Re: Olivia. Not very likely, since she volunteered to help Julia find Drew, not likely that she would then steal him.

"No lawyer works for free" - Ever hear of "pro bono?" I personally had a case where a lawyer friend of a relative took my case for free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gary and Susan

But what we really want to know, is what happened to Gary and Susan?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AMAZING

The fact that BigGuy33 is doing a continuation of this story.

The characters are narcissistic and shallow.

Personality changes ??...

On to the story.

AMerryman

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
MattBlackUK - someone finished Sophia

I can't give you the link right now but if you do some digging you should find it. It wraps everything up in one chapter.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Faint and Frustrating Earthshine Empathy / Insight Skills on Dim Display from a Normally Erudite and Provocative Author

Dustin Hoffman did bravura thespian turn dumbing it down in with Aspergers afflicted role with " Rainman ". The husband was so pentup and passive agressive, it was a chore completing this talented author's story. Was a bit of flash, glibness snd compassion that Tom Cruise displayed in aforementioned movie needed to play against hapless " woe is me "hubby ? I'm not sure.

Is it because a look at BigGuy33's best stories show that author react far more viscerally to pain of infidelity ? They may move cross-country but don't turtle -up when cornered and confronted by cheating spouse. The " it " factor that usuallly pulls me right into BigGuy33's story was MIA.

Bottom Line : This tale would well be a solid outing or even a breakthough triumph by newbie or average authors' standards . Yet I must regretfully file this effort under 'E ' for experimental creative misfire due to high grading curve BigGuy33 has accustomed his audience to.. More spine ( not to be confused with violence or agression ) to main role please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry but it dosen‘t fly for me

no voting this time

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A quick search brought a Sophia sequel:

https://www.literotica.com/s/sophia-continued-pt-01

Ducky7Ducky7over 6 years ago
Wow an actual love story?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree that when reconciliation is the goal,....

...that detailing THOSE sets of ups and downs becomes the story.

But I want to agree that the idea of them getting back together WAS believable for me, as presented. I think this is because of the feature of starting over with a fresh start, in a new place, with a new life. Not to mention leaving the PEOPLE involved in the past aggressions far behind.

So what we have is the standard problem of how to achieve needed detail while still sticking to flash format page length? Well, MANY great contributors here have struggled with this problem. Here, author comes close, in my opinion.

I agree that featuring Charlie as the older wiser teacher lover confidence boost reassure, leaves some of Drew's journey assumed and thus unsaid. But a paragraph dedicated to this idea wouldn't have hurt the length of this piece too badly, and probably would have helped in cementing HER (Charlie) character development as well.

Thank you, for a weaker 4,.but a 4 star effort nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Okay

But I would have liked it better if you had spent more time on getting the wife to see that her actions were wrong, and that if she really loved him, she wouldn't have done what she did (or at least in such a cavalier manner). Maybe you could have had someone ask the wife about the three-way with the other woman, and brought out that it was the wife who first suggested it, lined up the woman, and that the wife was an active participate, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Perhaps bi-sexual sex was the wife's fantasy, and the wife actually owed her husband for helping/allowing her to actualize her fantasy. In which case he didn't owe her anything. Well written stories of this sort have more to do with emotions and dialog, IMO, than with descriptions of sex acts. Anyway, thanks for posting.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 6 years ago
Logical albeit romantic ending

I can see how this sequence of events could happen. HDK does raise a good point that the angst of making it work again was only summarized, but I am ok with that as we have had many angst-centric stories over the past few years, and he is correct that nobody writes angst better than Ohio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like a good reconcilliation story

This one was a little flat. How do you cheat on a marriage with a total stranger and have sex with the guy while your husband hears you and sees you. So you take her back where is her remorse , and do they start a family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bad Link

Anon: This link does not work:

https://www.literotica.com/s/sophia-contin ued-pt-01

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Not Bad

This convinces me that the two author two part operation is very difficult to work out.

In this case the second story does not seem to stick on the first even though it is a good story. I agree with HDK's observation. I continue to wonder how she could equate a threesome with her spending the whole night with the guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry

This would not happen in real life...sorry.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Meh

Good writing of a very mediocre story.

I'm not impressed with Drew. Julia was a catastrophic bitch that was clueless as well as a hypocrite. She didn't have a threesome with her husband, she cuckolded and humiliated him. He needed some serious redeeming and it never happened.

Weak ending. Cuck style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting take on the original

The original was a short episode, not so much a story as such. My impression was that the feeling that motivated the fantasy was male angst. I thought it interesting that this is exactly what you picked up on.

I'm not one to project my own morals on a story. After all, it is only a work of fiction. All I ask is that the story has an internal consistency in characters' motives and actions. (The typical BTB story does not have this).

The original story didn't delve too much into the characters. Your projection was consistent with the skimpy info given. At least, yours is a reasonable projection. A couple experimenting; not entirely sure how they react to situations; either or both people making convenient assumptions about what's OK in the heat of the moment. Anyone who has ever experimented should know how easily it can be to slip past unexpressed 'limits'.

That Andrew fled is logical, given the male angst theme of original story. It is one way in which the story could develop. He would need reassurances, which is precisely what Julia gave.

Both chapters fit into a consistent internal reality. But, fiction being what it is, there are many other possibilities.

Perhaps those not satisfied with how this one unfolded could write their own version.

sexydad50sexydad50over 6 years ago
Sweet

Follow up story

RhomanovRhomanovover 6 years ago
****

Went back and read the original the your follow up.

Good but emotionally felt .. flat.

Not sure what it was, it just didn’t have something to tie into character-wise.

Still - thanks for the offering!

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
What a shitty cuck/wimp crap!!

Never change a winning team, if you get nothing better!!!

Sheath1969Sheath1969over 6 years ago
Nice!

I wonder if in the wee, quiet, so-dark hours of the morning, waking from a disturbing, recurring dream, her sleeping hubby’s seed still leaking out of her, Gary slips back into her thoughts large as life as her fingers, surrogates for Gary’s much larger, commanding manhood, slip into the welcoming places where her hubby’s recent presence still have not eradicated the burning marks that Gary left, that hubby can’t see and that Julia keeps hoping will fade and in much less than five minutes brings her to yet one more crashing orgasm, much more intense than any the previous evening and muffled this time by her pillow.... And if despite her normal care to be as quiet as possible during Gary’s increasingly frequent nocturnal visits, the tiny gasp that does escape as she peaks makes it into hubby’s slumbering subconscious where it is correctly, if subliminally, interpreted as the sound, deadened by a tightly closed door, of his wife succumbing to and again accepting the potent seed of another man, invoking a sudden powerful erection and another unwanted night time emission that though disturbingly intense, owing to his earlier depletion, does not spill enough of his own seed to make an alarming mess in the morning... nor to provide the unconscious reassurance that he has reclaimed his wife....

Just wondering...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
False Equivalency

The stated justification for Julia's reasoning was a FFM threesome in which Drew was an active participant. In what world could what happened in the original story be considered a threesome? And add to it the rampant disregard for his feelings by every party goer (except Gary, who was afraid it might cause a problem - something Julia never considered) and all we have is what could be seen as a set up to humiliate Drew. Not one of them thought that Drew might not be on board? Basically browbeaten into letting her take the bet, and the uneven payoffs should have been his cue to bail. He was weak all right, as in he should have stood up for himself from the start. But for this story, his reasoning behind leaving remained valid. At no point does she realize what she did that was wrong, or truly apologize. It was all about her loss. To have a real reconciliation, those issues needed to be addressed. Swing and a miss BG.

Sorry

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Julia missed the point (even though I rated this as 5*)

While Julia was thinking about having another multiple partner sexual relationship, this was not the same as a "all inclusive three-way with that other girl" she had Gary fuck her with her female friends right there to cheer her on and excluded Drew! What if Drew had known a really hot girl that had it all sexually and got off on everything Drew did with her but they told Julia that she would have to wait downstairs until they were finished sometime that night or the next day? Would Julia think that was fair because she and Drew had a three-way with another likable guy "together" without guy to guy play but friendly nonetheless? No, Julia right to the end continues to think that Drew was being unreasonable or just plain weak like guys get (she just knew he was so sensitive). Sorry but you paint Julia as an uncaring bitch who doesn't want to lose her sensitive meal ticket and never really understood her husband! There will be trouble in this marriage for years to come and it may eventually destroy the marriage since she just doesn't get it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@sbrooks103x

I know about pro-bono, but it's not mentioned in the story. All it's said is that she is willing to work out of curiosity. Don't forgvet she is supposed to be her husband lawyer and even so she seems to be working against her client interest. Why was the lawyer hired btw? The explanation she gives makes no sense either. they story would have worked perfectly without the lawyer and the wife hiring a P.I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for including a link to the previous story.

Boyd Percy

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: Lawyer

Yes, I realize this wasn't pro bono, I simply mentioned that in response to the statement that lawyers never work for free.

As for being his lawyer. she was hired for a specific task, to prepare, execute and deliver the Power of Attorney. Once that was done, he was no longer her client.

As far as the wife hiring a P.I. goes, she stated that she couldn't afford that.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 6 years ago
I don't

see why Andrew would change his mind, how does her moving there make her different. She still ignored him, showed him no respect and shut him out as not wanted, why would he want to live with that humiliation. Saying sorry makes it all alright. Crap #1. TK

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I appreciate the effort to finish the story, but there shouldn't have been a RAAC here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Meh

How do you stay with someone you cant please? Why would you even write this shit?

BillandKateBillandKateover 6 years ago
Liked It

One of those simple, short stories- maybe with a bit of saccharine that are fun to read from time to time. Call us hopeless romantics, but that's what makes life worth living. Thanks for finishing the original story with a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I get it. I don't like it, but I have to admit it could work.

So suppose some husband is a chef. Not the best in the world, but a good cook. And suppose he makes the best lasagna his wife ever tasted, which made him very proud. Then suppose one day this screaming asshole of a professional chef comes along who has only one talent, lasagna. And the wife tries it, and has to admit its is better than any lasagna she's ever had, including her husband's. In fact the wife licks the plate clean, something she's never done with her husband's lasagna. And when the husband realizes his lasagna is no longer the best she's ever had, he leaves her, without any explanation or parting words. He just disappears.

So Julia got the fucking of her life, and how did that change her as a wife and as a woman? She never sought Gary out again, or any other man apparently. In fact she has gone without sex since her husband left her, so how important is sex to Julia? She did everything she could to find and reconnect with her husband, on his terms, and is willing to forgive and forget that he has been cheating on her ever since he abandoned her. And Drew could have stopped it any time he had wanted to, even before it began. Drew wimped out and abandoned Julia to her stupidity before Gary fucked her, then he abandoned her for good. If anyone is being a sucker here it is Julia.

Gary did not change Julia at all. He simply demonstrated that he was better at sex than Drew. And while Julia really enjoyed it, she was one and done with Gary. I think both Julia and Drew are smarter and wiser now. So if they want to restart their marriage, why not? I hope they make it.

Thanks for a plausible ending to a previously unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Throwing good after bad.

An OK finish to someone else's poor beginning. Frankly I think there was no saving it. Part 1 was too poor a premise to start with and had some tonal differences. It was definitely a cuck story. It may have been better to start with a rewrite of the first part and then finish from there.

It was fine to choose a reconcilliation but not a RAAC. It was all too neat and easily tied up. It made the payoff cheap.

3* for a decent effort.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@HIV

I'm more or less in agreement with you except for one point on the original story: Her friends weren't keeping him away. Gary simply said that only the women could watch, and Drew obeyed. Which, by the way, was another sign of his wimpiness. He should have told her that YOU were there when I fucked another woman, if you insist on doing this I'm going to be there - not that I can imagine why he would WANT to watch, just saying!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Late Thoughts

As has been several times, this was NOT like the FFM threesome that they had. He didn't fuck a woman that threatened her womanhood behind closed doors with a couple of his buddies cheering him on while she could only listen.

As someone else said, the bet was meaningless. If she loses, DREW loses as well, in a way she WINS by losing, getting the sexual thrill of her life. While if they win, Gary can't cum for a week. Why would they care if he did, and how are they going to know? IF the stupid bet was going to have any meaning he would have to wear a cock cage, but that still assumes that they even care if he cums or not!

BobNbobbbi43BobNbobbbi43over 6 years ago
This story could be . . .

. . . crap and I would still love it. Port Aransas is one of my favorite places in the world. I was a young city kid from Pennsylvania when I came to South Texas to college back in the sixties. I fell in love with Padre Island and Port Aransas.

Back to commentary, I do love a good love story and beyond the setting this fits the bill. I thought the first half of the story could have used a few more details, but that may well be because I haven't read the original prelude to the instant story. What BigGuy has written here is well done. Good story guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not the same

Both his and first story are 5* stories. The comparison to the three way does not hold up. In the three way Julia had sex with another person even if it was a woman. So her rationale to me didn't work.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That author likes cuckold/wimps!!!

Your story is only a fantasy to show the readers that you are in cuckold/wimp!

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 6 years ago
Not buying it

There is no way back from the final premises in the original "The Game". She plain and simple cheated with Gary. What took place that night was not a MFM threesome. She was fucking a virtuoso prick, full of himself and his sexual abilities in front of an audience humiliating her husband sexuality with her actions and words. She humiliate him and neglected him all night long until the sex was done.

Every time Drew goes to fuck Charlie HE KNOWS HE CANNOT FUCK HER LIKE GARY DID. How can any MAN but a wimpy cuckold live with that knowledge? No love for a woman is so great to survive that kind of humiliation and the after effects of it over Drew's sexual performance.

Image Drew having sex with a beautiful, well-stocked woman with tits and ass like Charlie ever wishes to have, and she gave her husband Drew a kind of sex and ejaculations Charlie never could. Could Charlie forget that and go on having sex with Drew not knowing if he was thinking of her during sex or of his fantastic lover? I bet she couldn't. In fact John Wayne Bobbitt got his dick chopped off because of something like that. Drew will never, ever forget he cannot make Charlie come like Gary can. That marriage is doomed baby. Can you bring a truly dead person back to life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not authentic

Not saying he was right or wrong in leaving. But I assume he correctly defined his reason for leaving. And that reason never changed. So there's no reason to reconnect with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PERSONALITY CHANGE

So I was correct. Julia was a kind, considerate, and perceptive wife. Nothing as written by omyballs.

Good try BigGuy33.

This really makes you appreciate FTDS. That couple kept characters consistent with the original story. Well, mostly.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

She’s a dumb cunt. They stupidly agreed to threesomes and did with a woman. Hubby never agreed to this and the guy was a nasty dick with a bad attitude. Plus she did it with friends watching and didn’t do the threesome with her hubby. She left him out and begged the guy to never stop. She broke all rules and in the process humiliated, emasculated, abused and totally disregarded her marriage and husband. The only thing he didn’t do was kick the guys balls in while he fucked his wife.

OneBallBiggerOneBallBiggerover 6 years ago
Lasagna

The comparison to eating Lasagna was mostly on-point and almost persuasive, but I can’t help but see two large problems with it:

1. I bet the husband never makes lasagna for his wife again in this life.

2. Married sex is much, much more important than lasagna.

OBB

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lots of things are wrong.

An okay story, but not a sequel of the original. You changed the wife character completely. Where was her love when she let her lover humillate her husband and she was screaming at the top of her lungs that she wanted to be fucked forever. You just rugswept the whole thing forcing a RACC.

You wrote a very simple and stupid solution to a much deeper a complicated problem.

Based on your other stories, you don't seem to get things right about relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Better than the original story

The original was a pure humiliation story. Julia told the asshole not to worry about her husband because he wasn't a fighter and proceeded to have sex right in front of him without any concern about his feelings. In your version she concedes to herself that one of Drew's qualities is that he was sensitive. There is no comparison between a planned three way and being kept out of a sex encounter between asshole, Julia and her friends.

The lawyer wouldn't make a house call to drop of the papers. She acknowledged that disclosing her client's location would violate attorney/client privilege. No way she would pay an investigator to do it. Easy fix would be for Julia to do it herself. I didn't get the Drew being aware of her presence without seeing her. The reconciliation was a little to easy and no way Charlie would give away her business to them.

This is better than 99 % of the stuff out here. Pick a better story to finish next time. I suggest "Why Pt 1" by DQS under the name JLRemora that he never finished. The link is below:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1319850&page=submissions

reasonable man

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
Nice little flash story if you like RAAC with improbable plot devices

Bore no real resemblance to 'The Game'. The lawyer's actions make no sense what so ever. Julia had a complete change of personality. Them ending up with the happily-ever-after dream ending was laughable. That's two I've tried. I quit.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
All’s well

Many commenters complain that Julia had a drastic change in attitude, but I don’t see that. She was sexually predatory and interested in Gary in the first story, but that really didn’t mean she had no regard for her husband. Saying he wasn’t a fighter wasn’t meant to diss him; so many unnecessary things people read into that story. The tale of a man who feels inadequate, and a woman who goes the extra mile to build him up and show her commitment is a real Loving Wives story. It wasn’t the erotic extravaganza as the first story, but it wrapped things up well.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
It's a hell of a lot better than Ch.1.

Drew got what he deserved in Ch. 1. There was NO upside for him with that sucker bet. I sure hope he/they have smartened up.

I'm glad you finished it off this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

No way would I take her back, that night will be with him forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon "Better than the original story"

That's not hard at all. He could literally have wrote Turtle the entire page. Just turtle turtle turtle, nothing but the word turtle and that still would've been better than the original story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes, Better Than Chapter 1

But I agree that Drew/Andrew should never have taken Julia back. To exclude Drew from the room while Gary had commanding sex with Julia is more than any husband should endure. Julia with asshole Gary was nothing less than blatant cuckolding of Drew. He left her once...Drew should pack up and leave her again.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
Why did you bother with this story?

Chapter 1 was a total cuckold story. He even said he loved her at the very last line. Got no sympathy for the dude though "I mean, you did the three-way with the other girl so this seemed only fair." Wasn't a three-way though. His fault, why would you listen to another dude telling you that you can't go in the room while your wife is going to have sex with him... You got to be the most ultimate pussy to listen to that. He should've just said too bad. She's a slut and he's a pussy, but this story ch2 should never have been written. Chapter 1 was a story for people to jack off too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hmm

A guy taking a psychological but like that.... I don't see how he could recover.

leetamezleetamezabout 6 years ago
Good ending!

I loved that you took a story that was left hanging and gave it a ending!

I have read more than I can count on this site that leave you frustrated because

Of the lack of a conclusion to the story! So thank you for that! And as far as I’m

Concerned another good read from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh! Poor Drew!

Jeez. What a pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Drew took her back

After the blatant cuckolding. He should be fine as long as Gary isn't around when she

feels horny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
julia - no defense

Before the rant. Another reader pointed out the nonsensical nature of the bet. Gary risks nothing. So what if he cannot have an orgasm for a week. He knows he will not make good if he loses. And they cannot enforce it. Neither Julia or Drew objected. Julia I understand as her having Gary was hidden reason the girls threw the party. Drew's silence was either unfathomable or the public declaration of his latent cuckold fetish.

IF SUSAN WINS SHE DONS HUGE STRAP ON AND SHE PLUNDERS GARY'S ASS ALL NIGHT! That would have ended it...but in reality she would make sure she lost

Most striking insight - though author might have confused reader.

Julia , having read Drew's departure note, is still very, very, very envious that Susan has Gary turning he into a quivering puddle over oversatiated goo every night.

Julia knows Drew is sensitive to a fault. She knows prior to Gary taking ownership of her sexual soul that for her to bring another man into their bed, she will need to handle Drew oh so very carefully. She has been planning on screwing another man since before their FFM.

However, even before the sex started, she IGNORED DREW AND HIS CERTAIN REACTION! Instead of Drew, Gary, and Julia going into bedroom away from Susan and Jennifer, she wants them to remain and witness her husband's humiliation. She set up original FFM, camouflaging her ulterior motive. She wants another male between her legs.

So aware of how sensitive she is, she thinks nothing of abandoning him, excluding him from having sex when he can her her screams, her female accomplices cheering her on, intentionally mocking her husband and certainly Gary encouraged her to belittle her husband. Gary is that type. Knowing the husband can her her shrieks, he merely has to pause a bit bring her to the precipice then deny her from having what she knows will be an even more sensatory explosion than the last.

Julia would scream out anything he told her to repeat or insist she answer those questions that confirm to all in the house that husband is an pathetic lover...all to the delight and applause of the other females.

If Drew is really that sensitive, Julia with malice aforethought intentionally psychologically castrated Drew.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
so nice of her

Julia does not want Drew to THINK that he does not compare to Gary sexually.

She gets what she wanted!

Drew doesn't think that Gary is Moutn Olympus stud and he is no dick, fingerless tongueless eunuch. He KNOWS it.

She TOLD him.

She screamed it over and over in front of others.

Objectively view marriage only two years in and already searching out other people. She loves his ultra-sensitivity.

Meaning he will do anything for her. He is her bff girlfriend

with a flesh and blood cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
She's a stupid, selfish, cheating cunt

Have to agree with all the negative comments. You tried, but a turd painted gold is still a turd.

Run, Drew! BEFORE you have children with this slut. Sluts don't make good mothers.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
MattblackUK - For "Sophia" follow-up see "Sophia continued"...

... by northlander (or northender... or something like that)

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Agree with most. Andrew took her back far too easily.

How could he ever sleep with Julie again without him hearing in his mind her SCREAM for Gary to 'fuck her forever' ever again? She totally emasculated him. Unless he finally just resolved to himself he could never be IT for Julie ever again? He didn't seem like he was THAT in love with her to put it all behind him. It seemed like they just seemed to "fall back" into that old life. Could he trust her not to fall for the next Mr. Magicdick? Maybe it was just too easy to have her there, within easy reach, day after day. Maybe that's it. But the doubts have to be in the background. There was just no real resolution to that problem, as it was presented in the story to this point.

The lasagna analogy was poor. I know I could, eventually, learn to cook a damn good lasagna, with practice and study. But Gary's cocksmanship is more on the order of me running a 4-minute mile, or bench pressing 450lbs. No matter how much I exercise neither is ever going to happen.

Reminds me of a story once told to me by someone who knew some guys on the USPS National bike team in the '80's. The team was riding with Greg Lemond (the first American to win the Tour de France). They were riding from Sacramento to Lake Tahoe. It's about 100 mi, climbing 6900', +90% of it up hill. They'd been riding for about 3-hours. The USPS guy was thinking, 'Hah. Been keeping up the Lemond. Not doing too bad.' Then about noon Lemond turns to the USPS guys and says, "Sorry. Got an appointment in a couple of hours. See ya." Then kicks it into high-gear, and zooms out of sight. The USPS guys were in some of the best shape they'd ever been. Then had their asses handed to them. Guess who Gary is within this story.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
Very nice indeed.

To continue a story from another author is a challenge. BigGuy33 did an excellent job. All I can add is his suggestion at the beginning to read chapter 1 (he left a link at the beginning of this story) is well advised. *****

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Further Thoughts

"She doubted Susan would ever marry the guy but she was certainly going to stick with him until Mr. Right came along. - Then what? Cheat on Mr. Right with Gary whenever she craved those unbelievable orgasms?

What the fuck did Jen THINK would happen? And she actually thought that Julia would have stayed for more in the morning?

As has been said, this was NOTHING like the FFM! The FFM was mutually agreed to, they both participated, and she got something out of it too!

She could take a cheaper apartment and leave a forwarding address.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great sequel.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Swing and a miss, BigGuy.......another pussy cuck loses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

One more for the mentally ill, by the mentally ill.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
liked this 5*

but something from the original that wasn't mentioned here or in the original was, how was he supposed to feel when, his wife and 2 other women just left him on his own, a spare substandard cock that nobody wanted, the lack of respect or any kind of consideration from all of them but especially his wife! all hail stud gary and the cuckold can stay downstairs or go home. that should have been a conversation covered in the eventual showdown, would have love to hear how she could justify cruelly cuckolding him like that.

shvg65shvg65over 5 years ago
not likely

After a few months Drew built up enough courage to make love to Julie. After only a few minutes, Julie made the mistake of saying something that brought back the night of Gary's dominance of Julie. Drew lost his erection, Julie kept saying she was sorry over and over. One month later, Drew told Julie to go back home. Every time he thought of having sex with her, all he could remember was her moaning and yelling for Gary. Eventually they got divorced. A word to the wise. That is what happens in real life.

DrakenNoirDrakenNoirover 5 years ago
As Is, Drew Should Have Driven Off Into the Sunset as Soon as the P.I. Started Asking Question.

Reconciliation was way too easy. Agree with several previous posts. She intentionally hurt Drew with the supposed mmf threesome. Almost no halfway normal person would be able to endure what she wanted for Drew. What happens down in Texas when she hears about another guy with a big dick. You need to do more than just suspend belief if you think she can turn that longing off like a light switch! Wonder what excuse she'll use on him. Will it be the old it won't hurt him because he'll never know?.. Or will it be a demand that he just has to deal with it?

As far as Bigguy33 story goes, it wasn't bad until we got to the abbreviated ending that needed more explanation for it to work. Things just got too short for the story. Needed more to be believable.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 5 years ago
Luzer

Damn, BigGuy. Have you had a stroke or a head injury? (My sympathies if that is the case.) You forgot the adage "you can't polish a turd", which the original surely was.

Drew and Julia having another woman was SHARING. (Julia even enjoyed it.)

If Drew had fucked Susan that would have been SWINGING or SWAPPING.

Drew not even getting to watch made it CHEATING. Julia was too stupid to see the difference. End of story, end of marriage, end of discussion.

I had a friend for 25 years. When we first met, he was going through a divorce. He and his wife had been swinging. One time his wife decided not to swing back. One day he asked me, "how did this happen to me?" My answer: "You live by the sword, you die by the sword."

Remember that, guys...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why

Heap even more shit onto the same pile? What exactly was the motivation for writing this, when it added exactly nothing to the original, except to make the pile bigger?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of packed my stuff as-soon-as she went to settle things back at her home and the I's of left the area again. Sooner or later she'd run out of money to pay to find me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Drew's lawyer should have been brought up on ethics charges, disbarred and sued into bankruptcy.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Didn't

Didn't hate it. I think couples who swing and swap take a huge chance in risking their marriage. Not for.me.

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 5 years ago

If I remember they have sex with others in the same room not apart she turned her back on him. Sure he should have stayed and looked her in the eye. But odds are she would have went back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unmotivated RAAC

1. Julia schemed and manipulated H into the game.

2. There's no basis at all for assuming that reciprocity had previously been agreed to, and, unlike the prior event, the game didn't involve them being in the same room. H was excluded. Gary's behavior toward H wasn't respectful, which should have caused Julia to refuse.

3. The "game" was forced in a rush of a few moments without any real chance for H to discuss it with Julia. The prior threesome was probably discussed thoroughly in advance. After the first orgasm, Julia turned her back on her husband.

4. Julia did prefer sex with Gary and was unconcerned enough about it to vocalize it loudly (even during sex you can control what you say-as opposed to other sounds you may make)

5. If H had tried to live with the situation, there is a strong likelihood, based on the manipulative character of Julia that she would have gone back to Gary to get better sex than H could give her.

Based on this continuation, after Julia manifested a lack of respect for her husband and created serious doubts she could be trusted, there was no basis in the story for H to take her back unless he was a worthless cuck, and that's not the character BG33 created. Gary had two downsides - he's an ass AND the women thought he had no future. While Julia may have had feelings for H, a part of them probably had to do with his economic potential. H did cave by being pressured, which was necessary for the story to unfold, but given how the evening unfolded there was no reason to stay with Julia. He took a chance by caving, and she took a chance by pushing the "game". It didn't turn out as she expected, and there's no reason H had to stay married to a woman who showed disrespect, created serious doubts about whether she could be trusted, and preferred fucking someone other than her husband. Because there were no children and minimal assets, H should have told her to leave when she showed up. What rational man would want to have a family with a cunt like Julia, especially in today's feminized legal environment. BTW, the lawyer put herself in a position to be sued - liability isn't certain, but it might have at least resulted in discipline by the state bar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Her sins were great.

Her understanding of them minimal. The prognosis for her in any relationship is poor.

The only offset in her favor was Andrew not dragging her away when Gary told Andrew not to join them upstairs.

Both are tried and found wanting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Woman's Perspective?

All the comments appear to be by men. A woman's perspective would be interesting. In the story, what freaks Drew out isn't Julia having sex with Gary, as much as it is, how much she enjoyed it. He feels he can't compete, in that category.

There's nothing mystical about Gary's "power". It's merely a matter of technique. Technique can be taught and learned. In this case, Julia would have been the teacher to Drew, by relating what it was that Gary did, that she enjoyed so much. Again, this is assuming it's her enjoyment of the sex with Gary, rather than the act itself. As I mentioned if any women are reading these comments, feel free to jump in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not just "No". But "HELL NO"!

Why wouldn't he change the car's registration? For that matter did they really have two cars since he left their car for Julia to go home in after fucking Gary? When he gets the ticket and realizes he's probably going to be found, why not move on? Since nothing has changed and he still can't compete with Gary, why wouldn't he just send her packing? In any case, despite what she said, he knows deep down he'll never measure up to Gary, sexually. Just get a divorce. She doesn't deserve him. But you're like Stev2244 - you've never seen a RAAC you didn't like! Badly done. While I appreciate ANY author that attempts to put an end to one of the hundreds of stories out there that don't have an ending, finishing like this doesn't help my blood pressure. Damn - where's FTDS when you really need them?

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 4 years ago
Interesting

I didn't much care for the original. It isn't erotic to me, and is more about humiliation than anything else. Julia's transgression was that she knew she ought to consider her husband's feelings and gentle him into it until she had his agreement, instead of manipulating him into acquiescence. But she turned her back on Drew- just didn't give a shit how he felt. And she appeared to abandon him- for HOURS! Drew's mistake was allowing himself to be manipulated instead of admitting how he really felt and standing up for himself.

I agree with the anonymous woman's comment. Drew was foolish and acted precipitously in running away. Sex is about technique and Julia might have first consoled Drew and then gone on to teach him what she had learned. He may not learn it well enough to rival the somewhat dubious super hero Gary (I find him an unbelievable construct) but they might slowly have gotten past Drew's hurt and humiliation.

I didn't find your sequel especially erotic either but that isn't a criticism. You rejected the husband's original reaction and substituted a reaction of your own. I think your story is reasonably plausible.

jazzharpjazzharpover 4 years ago
I like reading a woman's perspective.

Would like to read other women's comments. The comment about technique and its being teachable is thought provoking. But I think kicking Andrew out of the room and abandoning him for hours is sufficient justification for him leaving the relationship with Julia.

I think BigGuy did an admirable job polishing up the original story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

I was nice to see a story with a reasonable reconciliation for two people that really love one another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
THE QUESTION IS REALLY.....

Why would anyone have the brain dead idea to even set up a situation where you're going to be comparing the fucking you give to the love of your life? That she would ever have the opportunity to take some other dick with the stupid, cuckold's permission and knowledge is just a complete recipe for marital disaster.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
3104 Followers
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...