The Games People Play Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day I left early. I needed to think things out. I knew that what had happened wasn't really Nick's fault but I also knew that he didn't keep good company.

I didn't want to report the assault on me because of the likely ordeal of a court appearance. Fortunately there was another way for me to achieve justice.

I went to the police station to report what I knew about the robbery.

When I returned home later the police were leading Nick away. I was confident that Nick would give away the rest of the gang and I would have my revenge. What did surprise was a visit I received the following day.

It was the police who arrested me for my part in the robbery. Fortunately I was wearing a good tight pair of jeans and I felt really sexy as they handcuffed me. I realized that Nick must have told them I was involved and I was grateful to him. He knew how I enjoyed being arrested.

I was taken down to the station and in the entrance hall I saw Nick himself. I wriggled the cuffs to amuse him. I thought he deserved it after arranging this for me.

I was taken down a corridor and into a cell where I saw a familiar face. It was the policewoman who had arrested me previously.

"I need you to take off all your clothes."

She smiled as she spoke and I had my first premonition that this might not end well.

12