The Games We Play Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anytime, lover." Julie said with enthusiasm. Then she crossed over to her husband and gave him a kiss on the cheek. You could see that he was hopeful that the wall thing was just a joke. She reached out and took his hand gently and spoke to him.

"Come on I'll walk you over to the wall and help you get positioned. I'm hungry so the quicker you get on your knees and assume the proper position, the sooner I can go with Jacob and pick up our food. Both being with Jacob and getting food sounds wonderful to me. So, get down on your knees and do what your Master told you to do."

I started to laugh, "30 minutes minimum and just so you know, I did some upgrading on your ring camera system and one of the reasons you are kneeling in that spot is I have two different cameras trained on that spot. One is going to capture whether your nose is touching the wall at all times, like it's supposed to be. The other is going to capture whether your hands stay on your head no matter how much your hands and arms go numb, and they will, according to my British friend, who suggested this form of punishment. I have to trust him on that as certainly I would never do what you are about to do, nor would any real man. In fact, in the UK it is how they discipline misbehaving schoolboys."

I gave Julie a look, and she nodded, and our conspiracy was set, she would place her husband in this humiliating position on my behalf. So far, his homecoming was going perfectly, at least it was for Julie and I and we were really the only two that matter anyways.

"I'm gonna run to my bedroom and grab my wallet and a couple other things, and Scotty-boy, whatever you do, do not misbehave when it comes to your wife, that will not go well for you."

As I headed down the hallway towards the master bedroom, the one I just called my bedroom, and the one that I was the master of, I could see Julie leading Scott to the spot on the floor and getting him all set up. I even saw her point out the camera that was going to watch whether he had his nose on the wall the whole time.

As I came back out, Scotty boy was exactly as he was supposed to be. He was on his knees with his face to the wall and his nose touching the wall with his hands up high on the top of his head. I laughed, and I walked over, and I reached out and rubbed the top of his head a little bit and did some foreshadowing.

"Looks like someone needs a haircut." That's all I said but later he would learn it had great meaning.

With that Julie and I left the house, and we got in the car and shut the door and then we both just started dying laughing. I called up the ring camera system and our good little cucky boy had not moved an inch. We drove off to pick up our Mediterranean food. We could've ordered it from the app, and had it delivered by DoorDash, but leaving him kneeling on the floor, 10 minutes after he had come home, so that we could run an errand that truly was unnecessary, was just too much fun and an opportunity to immediately establish our dominance over Scott.

Julie had my phone and was watching her husband be obedient. She looked over at me and said, "You know that watching my husband be obedient turns me on, were you just doing this whole thing so you could get in my pants?"

Once again, we broke out laughing and once again, I was reminded that Julie was damn fun to hang out with, even when she wasn't on her back with her legs spread. She was smart, she was funny, and she was definitely my partner in crime.

Just as we pulled into the restaurant parking lot, Julie had an update.

"Just as your British friend predicted, I guess his arms are going numb, because he seems to be really struggling with keeping them on his head. God, this is fun! but you better go in there and pick up the food because I think I may already have a wet spot in a place considered inappropriate. My husband's humiliation is definitely turning me on!"

I reached over and gave her a kiss, and pressed my hand against her sex, she moaned. I laughed and exited the car and went in and got our food. When I returned to the car, she was still looking at my phone. I teased her a bit. "You know, watching too much porn is supposedly not good for someone!"

Julie laughed and said, "this is not porn, but it is must-see-TV."

We laughed as I put the car in gear and headed back to the house. The house that was once Scott's domain and castle and now it's going to be the place where he was a pet, a submissive, obedient, constantly humiliated, pet.

As we came through the door. I had to give Scotty some credit, he did not move, he did not say anything, he just remained in position. We didn't say anything to him either and his wife and I set up the food on the table. We completely ignored him, and he obediently stayed in position even though you could tell he was really struggling to keep his arms on his head.

Finally, I looked over at the man who reports to me on all levels and said, "You can stand up, you have been a good boy. But before you join us for dinner, you should go check the laundry because I think it needs to be switched."

"Yes, Master."

I noticed that he switched from Sir to master, so I was guessing he had a lot of time to think about just how submissive he was going to be, while he stared at the wall that was directly in front of his face. He didn't rebel against my punishment, instead, based on the title shift, he accepted it and embraced it. His wife was right, Scott has a strong will. In this case, he was applying it to his own degradation. But that was his choice and who was I to argue with what he wanted.

Julie and I sat down and started to eat in a few minutes later Scott joined us and stood next to the table.

"Master, Mistress, before I sit down and join you, is there anything I can get for you?"

Yep, he decided to be all-in. He was voluntarily going further than my commands. I guess he remembered that his wife, the woman that he cannot ignore, had told him his submission really turned her on and he decided to be her aphrodisiac.

Very casually, Julie looked at him and said, "I would like a glass of red wine please."

"I will have the same."

I loved that both Julie and I made those requests like we would if we had grown up in a household with servants. We were polite, but direct, and we expected complete obedience from him.

As he departed to go to the kitchen to get our wine, Julia looked over at me and said, "As I predicted, strong enough to handle it. But fuck Jacob, that was crazy. Oh, let me rephrase that was crazy good and crazy fun. And I am guessing that craziness is just beginning."

Scott was returning from the kitchen with our wine when I replied to his wife, I spoke to her with no acknowledgment of his presence, but certainly delivering a message to him.

"That was crazy, but if your husband is going to remain a part of our lives, he is going to fully embrace such crazy levels of submission. Plus, you told me it turned you on watching your husband on his knees, with his face and nose on the wall."

"It did definitely make me horny, and after dinner, you're gonna have to take me to our bedroom and fuck my brains out."

"You are so demanding!" I said this tongue in cheek, and it was clear to all three of us that we were just having fun at Scott's expense.

This time Julie looked right at Scott and delivered our message, "Yes, I am very demanding, so you better meet the challenge and be the man I need you to be."

Then Julie changed, voice, tones and directly addressed her husband "Oh great, our pet has delivered our wine, put it down in front of us and you can join us at the table. It is time to begin, it is time to welcome you home and it is time to have more fun playing our games than we ever have. Enjoy your meal and listen to your master, he wants to share some plans with you about next Saturday, some very very fun plans."

Scott's homecoming was a great success. I gave him numerous opportunities to turn around and go get a hotel and say no-way. But he didn't. He not only didn't walk away, but he also doubled down and embraced his new status as our pet. So, now it was time to share with him just how hard we planned to push him. It was time to tell him about the day we had planned for him which would be the most humiliating day of his life. It will be the day that defines our futures together and like his wife always had, I now had confidence that Scott will take it like a champ. A champ in a competition most wouldn't compete in, but a champ nonetheless.

To be continued ...

Thanks for reading. If you liked the story, please rate it, add it to your reading list, and follow me for future chapters and other stories. I also always respond to those of you that send me non-anonymous feedback, so don't be shy about reaching out! Thanks again!

12