The Gameshow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she was torturing herself with the slow build up to the violent gangbang that she knew she was going to administer to herself in her imagined kidnapping, a man touched her on the shoulder. Momentarily caught between daydream and reality, she insinctively reacted submissively, imagining that the touch was from the stranger in her fantasy.

Too late, she snapped out of her reverie, to find one man firmly gripping her shoulder and another standing in front of her.

"Come with us, please."

If this was a kidnapping, it wasn't how she imagined it would go. It was far more banal and businesslike than the daydream she had been wrenched out of. Left with no option but to comply, Roxy got into the waiting car, which sped off.

But if she was left in any doubt as to what had just happened to her, her worst fears were confirmed as one of her assailants wrapped a blindfold around her head.

"Oh fuck," she thought. "This is really happening."

Roxy's head was full of outraged disgust at the behaviour of her two kidnappers. But her body, still wrenching itself out of its physical response to the vivid fantasy playing out between her ears until 30 seconds ago, took longer to get with the programme.

At a base level, Roxy's body struggled to distinguish between the fantasy kidnapping that had left her dripping wet with nipples like bullets, and the real thing.

Just as she had been so absorbed in her fantasy earlier that she had not noticed her arousal, right now she was so absorbed in an outraged response to being forced into this car that she did not notice her body reacting, with nipples that were once again rock hard.

Roxy might not have noticed, but her assailant did. Blindfolded as she was, she had no warning of the powerful hands that mauled her tits without warning. There was no subtle build-up here - instead, the man next to her grabbed one breast hard, and pinched her nipple painfully between his thumb and forefinger.

All other sensations and thoughts were driven from her body as every ounce of awareness centred on the painful intensity of her crushed nipple. With a sharp intake of breath, Roxy yanked her body backwards instinctively. This was precisely the wrong thing to do as the man held fast to her nipple, stretching the skin with the force of her bodily movement.

Still her body reacted as if this was a dirty fantasy; her pussy flooded with juices and her skin flushed with heat. Still pinching her nipple, the man used his other free hand to rip away her bodystocking from her crotch and burying two fingers deep into her slick pussy.

"You like this, slut, don't you."

Appalled at her own body's betrayal, Roxy refused to answer, refused to give into the insistent need for cock, refused to admit her excitement at her fantasy coming true. But it was a battle she felt herself losing and, having built her horniness up to a crescendo in fantasyland, it wasn't long before she could feel a wave of orgasm building inside her.

Willing her body to obey her brain, she fought the heat spreading from the invasive fingers rubbing her sodden clit, fought the electricity shooting out from her abused nipple. But it was if the fighting only made the depravity of her situation more delicious and, as waves of anger coursed through her, they were matched by the waves of a collosal orgasm, causing her hips to buck and her pussy to greedily suck the univited fingers deeper inside her.

As her mind recovered from the intensity of her orgasm, she became dimly aware of her sensor buzzing. "Hang on," she thought, confused, "Steve is nowhere near me, how can he have claimed my orga...OH SHIT!"

The penny dropped. This unknown abductor had just claimed her orgasm for himself. Could her kidnapping be so that these men could gain an advantage in the competition?

Roxy's question was soon answered. The car screeched to a halt. Still blindfolded and gagged, she was lifted out of the car and her hood removed. She saw that she was at the entrance to a large warehouse on the edge of town.

As she was bundled roughly through the doorway of the warehouse, she gasped in shock around her gag. On the main warehouse floor there must have been fifty to sixty women. All chained or tied to different seats, benches and structures. All naked.

Seven of the women were in various stages of being assaulted or fucked by masked men. Others were being fed or given water. Still others appeared to be asleep. Some looked up at her entrance, a glimmer of hope in their eyes, but then looked back down as they saw that she was just another piece of prey to add to the pile.

Roxy was led over to an empty bench as one of the men removed her gag. It looked like a bench you might usually see in a weights gym, with a sloping padded section and then bars behind which you could hook your legs. It had clearly been recently adapted with a neck collar and ankle bracelets fitted.

Her kidnappers pushed her body forward so that she was bent at the waist, then clasped the bracelets around her ankles. Forcing her body further down so that she was lying down the slope of the bench, the men buckled the neck collar around her neck and then locked it to the bench.

Roxy was completely immobile, chin held in place on one end of the bench, pussy and ass raised and horribly exposed at the other end.

Terror coursed through her. Not only had her fantasies been just that until today, even in her fantasies she had been safe to indulge in the desire to be a piece of meat. The reality was no less hot for her, but the knowledge that this was really happening left her utterly powerless, utterly at the mercy of strangers clearly intending to rape her once again.

So what happened next was completely unexpected. As she lay on the bench, she felt a warm, wet tongue licking her outer pussy lips. The sensation was soft, luxurious and a huge turn on. It reactivated the part of Roxy's brain that had been swamped by feelings of terror, and reminded her that some part of her depraved mind wanted this.

Roxy in no way made peace with her situation. She was just as scared and enraged as before. But as the expert tongue flicked over her clit and started to probe her inner lips, that fear and rage had to compete for space within her brain with deep, base desires to be taken forcibly, just as she had felt in the car.

She resisted these base desires with as much willpower as she could muster. Determined not to give into the ever-increasing feelings of wanton lust emanating from her soaked pussy, she channelled her rage into trying to understand why these men had kidnapped tens of women, and how she could defeat their nefarious purposes.

"Clearly this is about the competition;" she thought to herself, "that woman on the radio was right about people taking advantage of it. There are ten men - they must be going for the million pound prizes each."

As she was thinking she found it harder and harder to keep focused on these rational deductions, as opposed to the neediness for cock that she felt her pussy giving out in ever more insistent waves. Still, in her head she fought on even as the tongue at her pussy was joined by teeth grazing and biting at her engorged clit.

"Holy fuck this man's tongue is good. Fuck, no, concentrate Roxy. Okay, so they are trying to win the prize by giving as many orgasms to women as possible. I need to resist this. I must not cum. But fuck, how am I supposed to resist this onslaught?"

She felt the telltale signs of a building orgasm. She fought and fought this, trying to focus and channel the rage she felt at the scale of the enslavement these men had achieved in just 24 hours.

But she was fighting a losing battle. It was even as if the rage fueled her deep, base desires and turned her on even more. Despite her best efforts she felt the rising tide of orgasm rapidly overwhelming her, and knew that when she started cumming it would obliterate all rational thought from her mind.

With her last vestiges of rationality, she hit on an idea..."if I can't beat them, perhaps I can join them." What if she defeated their purposes by giving more orgasms than they could? She could see that this would be difficult, especially with the setup of the warehouse where women were on hand to be fucked and sucked all hours of the day and night.

She needed a plan to lure them away from the other women, and to focus on her body, so that she 'won' more of their orgasms than they 'won' from the other women.

At this stage, Roxy found it very hard to assess her plan. Was it lunacy to try to concentrate these rapists' minds on her and her body? Or was it the only possibility for her to regain some control of this situation?

What tipped the balance for her was the need for cock. It was rapidly overwhelming her and without having answers to the questions she was asking herself, she found herself begging her unknown assailant:

"Fuck me, please. Fuck me hard! Ram your cock inside me and fill me with your cum!"

As she said this, she rationalised that she was playing the kidnappers at their own game, and drawing out an orgasm from her assailant before he could draw one out from her. This was a convenient rationalisation, but if she was really being honest with herself she simply had an overwhelming and unstoppable need for a cock deep inside her.

Her assailant didn't need to be asked twice. The ache in her pussy as his tongue lost contact was soon replaced by a delicious sense of anticipation as a hot, hard head pushed at her slick pussy lips. Allowing her sex-addled brain to tell her that she needed to keep distracting her assailant so that he concentrated on his own orgasm not hers, she moaned in desire, urging him to pummel her.

"Yes! Ram your cock inside me. Fuck me. Please! Fuck me now! I want your cock."

This was, perhaps, 10% theatre for the benefit of her assailant, but 90% desperate, uncontrollable desire. As she felt the unknown cock slide forcefully into her, she felt the head breach her tight pussy lips with a satisfying pop. The impressive girth stretched the walls of her pussy - as the cock drove into her she could feel thick veins on its shaft rubbing against her sensitive pussy walls.

Before she could take a breath, she felt the head deep, deep inside her and heard the slap of a pair of balls against her clit. "Fuck, he is buried in me to the hilt."

Immediately, the man withdrew his cock until just the head rested inside her. Here he paused, causing Roxy to groan in frustration.

"Tell me again what you want me to do," came a gruff voice from behind her.

"I want you to pummel me with your cock. I want you to drive your cock deep inside me and fill me with your cum. I want you to fuck me. NOW!"

"Beg me."

Vestiges of rage flickered in Roxy's consciousness. This was a man who was responsible for the enslavement and rape of tens of women. He was right now violating her whilst she was chained to a bench.

But she couldn't sustain it. Her need for cock was driving every other thought from her mind:

"I'm begging you. Take me. Fuck me hard. Please!"

As the cock drove back into her, it hit the spot on the front wall of her pussy that Steve so expertly sought out to give her multiple orgasms the previous night. Roxy realised too late the futility of having a hot, hard cock invade her when she was trying to give, rather than receive orgasms.

Finally, she caved, not that she had a choice. As the man pistoned in and out of her with all the force he could must, the wave that had been building crashed over her and she felt a huge rush of sexual energy. As she came, her pussy clamped around the stranger's cock, sucking it greedily into her.

Roxy felt bolts of pleasure shoot out from her pussy to all parts of her body. Forgetting any of the ethics of her situation, she allowed this pleasure to overwhelm her, even losing consciousness for a moment. Delicious, unstoppable spasms caused her body to buck against her restraints.

Still the man pummelled her. "I suppose I asked for this," she thought as she recovered her senses. She realised that she really needed to make him cum before he pushed her over the edge again, or her plan to outdo the men in the competition would backfire spectacularly.

Wracking her brains for how to accelerate his orgasm, she hit on the idea that he was probably getting off on the power trip as well as going for the competition prize. She decided to try to play on this:

"Come on, fuck your little slut. Just look at me. Tied down so you can take me however you want, and there is nothing I can do about it."

She could see that her filthy words were having the desired effect. The man's thrusts became more urgent and she could feel his cock swelling.

"Yes! Fill your little slut up with your cum. Just think, you're the first man to take me in here. Imagine how ruined I'll be in 24 hours, but you got to me first. Think of all the cum that is going to mix with yours in my pussy."

Once again, Roxy spotted the flaw in her plan. The filth that was coming out of her mouth was designed to turn on her assailant, but it was also driving her to new heights of desire. She could feel her body readying itself for another orgasm as her words brought home to her the reality of her enslavement.

Thankfully, before the second wave crashed down, she felt the familiar sensation of a stream of warm cum pulsing from the cock buried in her. She relished the sensation, relished the depravity of having the filthiest words she had ever spoken come true in that moment.

As the pulses from the unknown cock weakened and ceased, the man withdrew from her pussy, allowing her own copious juices and his cum to pool on the floor beneath her. Beckoning another of the men over, he had a whispered conversation:

"You know we were complaining that the setup of the competition means we're making all thse sluts cum without cumming ourselves?"

"Yeah? Fucking annoying if you ask me."

"Well try this one on for size. This piece of meat will suck the cum out of your cock in no time at all. Trust me, she's the biggest slut of them all."

These words sparked violent conflict in Roxy's mind. On the one hand she felt demeaned, dehumanised and furious; on the other she felt demeaned, dehumanised and completely turned on by it.

In any case, it wasn't as if her feelings had any impact on proceedings at this stage. A few seconds after this exchange, she heard a zipper pulled down, some material drop to the floor and then felt the familiar sensation of a hot, hard, cock pushing at her tight pussy.

Roxy had had a few moments respite that she had used to try to pour metaphorical cold water on the burning heat from her pussy. Now she was determined to press her advantage and to make this stranger pump her full of cum before she rewarded him by exploding once more.

But fuck it was hard. As soon as the new cock was stretching her pussy walls once again, she could feel her first assailant's cum being squeezed out and over her clit. The depraved eroticism of this immediately set both her mind and pussy on fire once more and, as she well knew from Steve's attentions last night, once she had cum once the next orgasm was never far away.

In a vain attempt to press home her advantage, she used what little wiggle room she had to thrust her ass back to meet the stranger driving forward, clamping her pussy walls around his thick shaft as she did so. The effect was immediate; the stranger groaned with desire and thrust with even more force, banging her with all his might.

The problem was, the impact that her invitation and his response was having on her was to ratchet up the eroticism even further and, before her rational brain could catch up with her rampant sexuality, she once again came, bucking against her restraints and riding the wave of pleasure that coursed through her.

In that moment, she just didn't care; her darkest fantasies had come true and where before she had felt terror and trepidation, now she only felt a power and a sexuality that she relished.

It helped that her explosive orgasm sent her assailant over the edge too, and a second load of stranger's cum spurted into her pussy. She felt her pussy fill to overflowing, and shivered with pleasure as she felt the potent mixture of two strangers' and her juices coating the insides of her thighs.

"Still even, though," she thought to herself, rueing the ease with which her body was responding to the depravity of her kidnap and rape.

Always seeking the next angle, as the stranger slipped out of her, she whispered, as seductively as she could manage: "Bring your friends next time..."

-------

Steve sat staring at the orgasm counter for what felt like hours, but in reality was probably a couple of minutes. He knew what the uptick in the counter must mean, but he couldn't connect the numbers on the screen with his memory of Roxy's pussy being filled with cum last night, and the reality that something similar must have just happened again.

Gradually Steve came to terms with the irrefutable fact that Roxy had just made someone else cum. Twice. He had no doubts whatsoever about her faithfulness to him and so as he wracked his brain for what scenario could make sense of the evening's events, he ran through all plausible ideas as to what would have caused Roxy to give her body to another man.

"I can't see any reason that she would be doing this with another man out of choice," he reasoned with himself. "If she was able to, she would have just made me cum right now, not a couple of strangers."

"So she must have been forced into this. Fuck. I need to rescue her."

"But how can I find her? She doesn't have her phone with her..." Stumped, Steve rested his head in his hands in despair. Quickly, though, he shook himself out of his despondency: "This isn't helping Roxy. I need a proper plan."

Idly scanning through the app as he was trying to work out what was going on, he re-read the punishment clause for failing to reach 100 orgasms in the month. He considered the implications of the two of them being apart and the dent it would place in their chances of winning the game.

Steve tried to put himself in a position that would make him desperate enough to make a stranger cum. Twice. It couldn't just be the punishment clause; even if Roxy was gone a week, they would easily be able to achieve 100 orgasms across the month.

"Shit, maybe she is just being raped right now? That must be it!" (Steve had no idea how close this was to the truth at this point). Enraged, he got up and paced around the house, searching in vain on the app for a contact number to call and demand that the Department for the Encouragement of Families do something, anything to sort out the mess that they had created.

But as he was flicking through the app he noticed the counter rapidly climbing: 16...17..18......19......20....21..22.....23....24..25.

"Oh. Fuck. Ten orgasms in the space of ten seconds or so. Roxy had just given ten different men an orgasm all at once?"

An unexpected jolt of lust and pride raced through Steve. He loved Roxy's wild, uninhibited sexuality, and had encouraged her fantasies of forced gangbangs, often using them as fantasy material himself.

Images of how and why Roxy might have just 'won' the orgasms of ten men ran through Steve's head, each one more outlandish than the last. He found himself rock hard and wished he was witnessing whatever Roxy had just experienced, standing by her to protect her and to ensure she was a willing participant.

"No, scrap that," he thought to himself. "Not a willing participant, I know she doesn't want that. I wish I was there to ensure that she was enjoying the lack of consent."

Try as he might, Steve couldn't come up with a plausible explanation that might have meant ten men cumming all at once, with Roxy being the cause, that was separate from her own desire to win the competition.