The Gameshow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It made sense that they would restrain her; despite her conflicts about her current situation Roxy wouldn't hesitate to escape at the first chance. All the same, she couldn't fathom why they would restrain her with her ankles quite so far apart. She grumbled in her head about this, but within less than five minutes she was nevertheless sound asleep.

Roxy's dreams were both vivid and filthy. After a succession of scenarios in which she was forced into more and more depraved acts of slavery, she dreamt of Steve tying her down to the bed and teasing every inch of her skin until she begged him to fuck her.

At last, in her dream Steve slid his fat cock slowly, gently into her pussy. Lying on her front, Roxy rode the cock slowly and lasciviously, her body reacting with slow-burning lust to the sensation of being filled once more.

Gradually, Roxy transitioned from deep sleep to a half-awake state, and noticed that the sensation of a pussy stuffed with cock remained in her consciousness. As the remnants of her delicious dream drifted into the ether, she slowly started to realise that the cock was part of the waking world, not the dream world.

Still shaking off sleep, she struggled to process this fact fully. The image of Steve fucking her lingered, even as she became aware of her surroundings in the warehouse and the discomfort of the camp bed.

After well over five minutes of this slow, rhythmic fucking, Roxy became fully aware of the reality of her situation. She had been fucked awake by the man who had tied her to this bed hours before.

"He must have slide his cock into my whilst I was still full asleep," she thought to herself. "My dream of being fucked by Steve must have been in reaction to this real cock invading me."

She knew she should be outraged once more, but in her sleepy state she instead felt deliciously used. She knew also that, with cock alone, she was unlikely to have another orgasm and so, if she feigned sleep for longer, she might well be able to notch up another orgasm for the competition from the man.

So she chose to lie limp and pliant as the man increased the pace and force of his thrusts. Delighting in the submissiveness of allowing a stranger to rape her in her (apparent) sleep, Roxy wallowed in the delicious sensations from her stretched pussy.

Even though the man was clearly only acting for his own pleasure, she gradually felt her own body heat up once more, and found herself having to work hard to stifle a moan of desire as the man increased the urgency of his thrusts.

And so it was with some relief that she felt his cock thicken and harden, and then spill another load of cum into her welcoming pussy. With a groan, the man withdrew and walked away. Roxy felt the cum leaking out of her pussy and pooling beneath her legs.

Not five minutes later, a second man walked over towards her. Spying the man through half-closed eyelids, she noticed him lathering his cock with lube before he, too, slipped it inside her.

As the new cock slipped in with almost no friction to an almost permanently wet pussy, she realised why the previous cock hadn't woken her immediately.

The night proceeded like this; Roxy was fucked once more by all ten men, all of whom thought she remained asleep throughout. She felt more used, more objectified than ever. She knew she should reject this, fight against it. But the plausible deniability of feigning sleep, and the fig-leaf of justification (collecting orgasms for the competition) allowed her to indulge her base desires to be gang raped in this way.

She only wished she had her phone with her to count the orgasms and to see her and Steve's position on the leaderboard in the competition; she hoped that Steve had clocked what was going on and that he had found a way to give people orgasms too. She felt a deep conflict here; whilst Steve was always open to the idea of her being fucked by strangers, she didn't want Steve's cock in anyone else. But she did want him to help them win the competition.

"Well there's little I can do about it either way right now," she reasoned as she finally drifted off once more, cum leaking steadily from her battered pussy.

-------

Steve arrived at the club, paid the entrance fee and donned the mask that he had brought as part of his outfit. He then settled in with a beer to scope out how best he might offer women orgasms. It quickly became clear that there were couples areas and singles areas in the club, as well as some private rooms that couples and groups regularly disappeared to.

Investigating the singles area, he found a dark room where anyone could enter and encounter other singles by touch alone. Inside Steve swiftly found a woman kneeling with her ass in the air, waiting to be touched or fucked.

As Steve's fingers searched for her cunt, he found it already moist. As he slipped two fingers into her, a moan escaped her lips and she pushed back into his hand to encourage him deeper.

Imagining it was Roxy in front of him, Steve concentrated on pleasuring her in the way that Roxy had taught him and felt a surge of pleasure as, only a few minutes later, he felt the strange pussy clench around his fingers and the woman cried out in orgasmic bliss.

Just as he would with Roxy, Steve briefly paused his ministrations to let her recover before once again building a steady rhythym and pressure against her pussy walls and clit.

As the second and third orgasms crashed through this stranger's body she cried out in surprise; once she was eventually spent after six orgasms, she turned to Steve in the darkness, kissing him on the cheek: "I never knew I could be multi-orgasmic. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Feeling quietly pleased with himself, Steve headed back out into the entrance area to discreetly check the orgasm counter on his phone. As he left the room he saw three women break off conversation, with two heading towards him and a third looking at him inscrutably.

"Are you the man who just gave that woman six orgasms?"

"Will you make us cum like you did her?"

The breathless questions turned Steve on enormously and, more importantly, gave him an idea of how he might maximise the orgasms he could give at the club.

"I am, and I will. Over there."

Steve pointed towards a raised dais in the centre of the room, clearly designed so that performers in the club could be seen from 360 degrees. It was overlooked by hundreds of people at the bar and seating area.

He admitted readily to himself that this plan served two purposes: firstly to publicly advertise how talented he was with his fingers; and secondly to allow him to explore his exhibitionist kink.

One of the women hesitated, but the other readily agreed and so Steve led her up and onto the dais. Carrying a soft-backed chair up with him, he had her remove her panties and bend over the back of the chair so that her pussy was lit up by a spotlight from the ceiling.

Steve then went to work with his fingers. As he traced a line down her ass crack, dragging his nails over her sensitive asshole she shivered. He reached the folds of her pussy and found it dripping wet.

"You like being shown off don't you." She nodded soundlessly, closing her eyes in pleasure.

It took even less time for Steve to bring her to her first orgasm, and as she came she screamed in delight. For the few guests who hadn't already noticed the exhibitionist display, the scream brought their attention.

As Steve allowed the woman a short respite, he looked up and saw one of the initial trio of women walking through the crowd, bending to talk to each of the women present. Many looked like rabbits in the headlights at her and shook their heads, but several bit their lips and blushed, before making their way to the dais.

Before he made the woman on the dais cum a second time, a queue had formed below him of women eager to be next.

The night passed like this, Steve's fingers a blur in myriad pussies. Many women begged him to fuck them on the dais but he reluctantly refused, knowing that Roxy wouldn't want him to (and realising that his justification for his actions so far, that it was helping win the competition, wouldn't work if he was cumming himself).

Eventually, about 5 am, he signalled that he was done, even as some disappointed pussy owners begged him to continue, including several that had queued up two or three times already.

As he made his way out of the club, the manager caught his arm: "That was sensational! Thank you. Can you come back tomorrow? Entrance and drinks would be on the house."

Steve enthusiastically agreed, before taking a taxi home and crashing into bed, sleeping until early afternoon.

The next few nights were spent the same way. The queue of women wanting multi-orgasmic pleasure was, unsurprisingly, endless. Steve's only challenge was to stay true to Roxy and not to give in to the regular begging offers of fucking one of his satisfied customers.

-------

Roxy, meanwhile, found that when she awoke the next morning she had a newfound power over the ten men in the warehouse. Clearly her hunch that they were not on course to win the full £10 million from the competition was correct, because she had them competing to fill her pussy, ass and mouth with cum all day (at least when they weren't covering her body with it).

"Or perhaps my pussy is worth more than the million pound prize to them," she thought lasciviously, shivering with pleasure at the thought.

And yet she yearned for Steve, for escape, for an opportunity to share her filthy stories with him and to go back to their original plan of fucking each other relentlessly.

So, even as she commanded the cocks of the ten captors, she kept a close eye on possible escape routes. After about 48 hours she noticed a pattern; each evening at around 11pm, the men would all leave the warehouse floor for approximately half an hour, before one would return for a night watchman role (with benefits). Others might appear again throughout the night to take their pleasure, but the half an hour after 11pm seemed a consistent thing.

Roxy spent the next day enthusiastically sucking and fucking every man as often as she could, to outward appearances completely engrossed in her role and with no desire to escape it. Towards evening she asked for, and was granted a break for a toilet and a shower.

Returning about ten thirty, she saw with a thrill of anticipation that only three men were still on the warehouse floor; the others must have clocked off a bit early. As Roxy climbed back on her camp bed, but before the men could think to retie her restraints, she fell up on the first man's cock, taking him deep into her throat, and enthusiastically wiggled her ass towards the second and third.

As she felt the two men alternate ramming their cocks in her pussy, she milked the cock in her mouth into pumping a further load of cum deep down her throat. As two further loads filled her pussy, she sighed contentedly and feigned falling almost immediately into a deep sleep.

With a pounding heart, she realised her plan was working; the men looked at their watches, realised they were late for their 11pm rendezvous, and hurried out without restraining her.

Forcing herself to wait five minutes to ensure the coast was clear, Roxy then jumped up and tiptoed out of the warehouse in the opposite direction to the way the men had gone.

The cool night air caused her nipples to harden and the cum leaking from her pussy to dry against her thighs. As soon as she was out of the door she ran as fast as her bare feet would allow, putting a few hundred metres between her and the warehouse, before stopping and taking her bearings.

Elation at having escaped mingled with a deep sense of trepidation: "What now?" she thought. She quickly discarded the idea of going home; whoever had kidnapped her had clearly known her movements and that would likely be the first place they would look once they realised she was missing.

As she was pondering her predicament, a taxi rolled pass with its sign lit up. Forgetting for a moment her nakedness, she raised a hand to flag it down. A very surprised young driver stopped, wound down his window and took a long, lingering look at her up and down.

"You look a bit lost, young lady," he noted with amusement in his voice.

Without hesitation she jumped in; compared to what she had just escaped one stranger no longer seemed a big risk, even if he had looked at her body as though he wanted to add his own cum to the mess that was still leaking from her pussy.

"Just drive for now," she replied.

"Er...okay. But how do you plan to pay me?" he asked, looking pointedly at her naked form once more.

"Oh shit. Err..." Thinking quickly, Roxy's filthy mind realised that she did have a method of payment. "Keep the meter running. If it gets to £10, I'll give you a blowjob in payment. £20 or more and you can fuck me. £30 or more and you can have my ass."

She couldn't quite believe that she was saying these words so brazenly. But it had the desired effect; with a big grin on his face, the taxi driver said: "That works for me!" and accelerated down the road.

"I assume you've just left the club? But how did you get here? The club is across town," the driver asked, making conversation in a slightly surreal way through the sexual tension that had filled the cab to bursting.

"What club?!" Roxy asked.

"The sex club. It has made my Friday and Saturday pick ups much more interesting recently. You aren't the first to offer, er, unconventional forms of payment. You haven't been there yet? I can take you there if you like? You'd fit right in," he said, with a wolfish grin.

Again thinking quicky, Roxy realised that this could work perfectly; without clothes there were very few places she could really ask him to take her. Paradoxically, she would be less conspicuous in the club and, if the stories of those places were accurate, she'd be safer from unwanted attention there than just about anywhere else given the strict rules about consent. She tried to ignore the voice in her mind that said: "It's also where you can give more orgasms whilst you work out how to find Steve."

Agreeing to his plan, she noticed but decided not to challenge the taxi driver's circuitous route across town, catching herself watching the meter and hoping it would reach at least £20.

As he drove them across town she found her mind drifting. The whirlwind of the past 48-72 hours was still so fresh that she hadn't really had a chance to process it until now. Something about sitting in the mundane, normal environment of a taxi cab allowed her to realise quite how extreme her experience in the warehouse had been. "And," she thought to herself lasciviously, "the taxi might be mundane, but sitting here naked with multiple sources of fresh cum leaking from my pussy is anything but..."

Reliving the way in which her wildest fantasies had come true was having a predictable effect on Roxy's body. Despite the warmth of the taxi interior she felt the telltale tightening of her aereolae as her nipples hardened, and felt a warmth and energy spread from her pussy. She finally allowed herself to admit how thoroughly she relished being subjugated, humiliated and raped and she found herself thinking with anticipation about what might happen at the club.

Despite the drivers best efforts to delay things she noticed the meter settle on £19.50 as he slowed down to navigate the very dressed up crowd. By this point, Roxy's daydream had her desperate for fresh cock and so, feigning a reluctance to emerge into the dressed up club crowd, she asked the driver to go round the block once.

Roxy studiously avoided giving any indication that she had seen the meter, but the sexual tension in the cab ratched up several notches as the driver drifted away from the pavement once more and the meter clicked up...£19.70...£19.90...£20.10...£20.30.

As he returned to the same parking spot outside the club, Roxy made an elaborate show of glancing at the meter and gasping. The taxi driver didn't hesitate, opening his door and climbing into the back seat where the windows were tinted.

Roxy hid her eagerness for his cock by adopting a submissive posture, lying across the seat with her pussy exposed and on display. The taxi driver swiftly slid down his jeans and pants to expose a rock-hard cock, about average size. With no care for the crowd who could have looked through the front windscreen if they chose to, he slid his cock into her moist and ready cunt.

The man fucked her swiftly and selfishly; that suited Roxy as she chalked up another orgasm without cumming herself. As he climbed off her, she brazenly climbed out of the taxi whilst her pussy still had the memory of a strange cock inside it. Her pussy lips were puffy and engorged, and she could see and feel cum leaking out and coating her inner thighs once more.

Aware that she was horribly exposed on the street, and trying to deny the part of her brain that relished that exposure, she hurried into the club. The doorman took one look at her (lack of) outfit and waived the entrance fee.

------

Steve had found a delicious routine in his nightly 'performances'. Every night he had had women queue up to sit on his fingers. Many were repeat customers, many brought friends. He watched with satisfaction as the app recorded every orgasm; he was increasingly confident that he and Roxy had a shot at winning one of the million pound prizes.

Steve's only challenge was his promise to himself not to violate Roxy's trust. They had talked openly about their fantasies many times, and Steve had made clear that he didn't mind Roxy's physical intimacy with other men, as long as it was purely physical rather than emotional.

However, he knew that Roxy didn't reciprocate; she would have been horrified had he fucked another woman. This gave him the strength to resist the tens, hundreds of offers he had every night but, as his own daily masturbation sessions would attest, he was horny as hell.

On this particular evening, the queue was as long as ever. About 1am, he looked up from a particularly delicious orgasm where the woman had squirted all over his hand, and his breath caught in his throat. His heart immediately started hammering in his chest as adrenalin surged through his system.

About halfway down the queue line was Roxy, and she was a sight to behold. Completely naked, as she shuffled forward under a spotlight he was sure he could see streaks of dried cum laced across her belly, breasts and nipples. Looking down, Steve couldn't decide whether he could actually see, or was imagining, a glisten of cum on her inner thighs.

Regardless, seeing Roxy again, confirming that she appeared okay and having hints that some of her darkest fantasies had come true was enough to fill Steve's mind with a wild lust.

With a jolt, he realised that she wouldn't recognise him. He had worn the same outfit to the club every night since his first one and it included an elaborate face mask that hid his identity.

Steve's mind raced. He realised that what he was witnessing was Roxy, clearly having been fucked within an inch of her life, queueing up to be fingered to multi-orgasmic bliss by a complete stranger. Whilst this seemed to conflict with Steve's assumptions that Roxy had been fucking strangers to try to win the million pound prize, it left him hard as hell and eager to see how this would play out.

Providing perfunctory service to the women queuing up in front of him, Steve was counting down the customers until Roxy eventually clambered onto the dais.

-----

Roxy had seen the setup of the dais and queue of women as soon as she had entered the club. With the gameshow top of her mind, she had quickly concluded that a rival competitor was on the dais, dishing out myriad orgasms. She assumed correctly that this had been happening for a number of nights and her stomach lurched.