The Gameshow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where previously she had been quietly confident that her efforts in the warehouse would have put her and Steve in a strong position to win, suddenly she was left unsure. Whoever was giving orgasms on the dais must have racked up hundreds in the past few nights; far more than she had despite all her wily ways to distract and ensnare her captors' cocks.

Scheming swiftly, she concluded that her main objective needed to be to lure the man away from his aim of giving orgasms. And the biggest lure she knew was her pussy.

So, as she climbed onto the dais, having waited in an obscenely long queue, her mind was filled with how to tempt this man away from his task.

-----

Steve looked on in awe as Roxy mounted the dais. Her beautiful body was completely naked and on display for him and every other one of the club's patrons. Her perfectly proportioned tits were tipped by the long, prominent nipples that he knew so well. As usual in his presence, they were bullet-hard and protroding several centimetres from her aereolae, which were alluringly tight and puckered.

Inspecting her close up confirmed his guess that almost every inch of her body was covered in dried cum, just as she had described to him in her most vivid fantasies. Glancing down, he saw the pussy lips that he knew so intimately. Engorged and puffy as they were, he knew that Roxy was incredibly turned on by willingly placing her pussy in the hands of someone that she believed to be a stranger.

Not only that, but he could clearly see fresh cum leaking from between those lips. She had been fucked that evening, he was sure of it.

Steve felt free to study all of this from behind the safety of his mask. Knowing her submissive nature, he expected her to bend over the chair obediently and wait for his fingers.

He was caught off-guard, therefore, when she walked up to him, pressing her hard nipples into his bicep and whispering into his ear: "I want more than your fingers. This pussy will suck you dry if you let it. Fuck me. Fuck me in any way you like, as hard as you like. Treat me like your slave up here. Go on, you know you want to."

Steve very nearly came on the spot. Roxy, his Roxy, was talking utter filth to him, thinking he was a stranger. She had hardly ever used these words on him at home, and to hear her brazenly inviting a stranger to use her as a sex slave in public displayed her raw, unfettered sexuality in the way that turned Steve on most.

Any plans he had to keep control of the situation went out of the window. Hearing those words, pure lust took over and without hesitation he pushed Roxy over the chair, roughly dragged his fingers the length of her cunt and pinched her clit.

Roxy flinched in pain before stilling herself and submitting to his whims, allowing him to pinch and twist her nipples equally roughly. Cursing her own short-sightedness, she quickly realised that inviting this stranger to use her body as a piece of meat was going to bring her to orgasm far more quickly than she had intended.

But that thought was fleeting. Quickly, Steve's actions caused any consideration of the game or its tactics to be obliterated from her head as, unbeknownst to her, he used exacly the types and levels of pain that he knew would bring her most pleasure.

Steve couldn't hold back for long, though, and with a roar of unbridled sexuality he thrust his rock-hard cock deep into her cunt. Knowing that she would want it as hard as he could give it to her, he banged her against the chair repeatedly, thrusting with full force into the depths of her pussy.

Roxy used the last vestiges of conscious thought to ask herself bewilderedly how this stranger could know exactly how to fuck her in order to get her off. The thought lingered for but a second, though, before the depravity of her situation caught up with her and she came hard. Bucking on the end of what she thought was a strange cock, she revelled in the wantonness of her display.

There was no let up from the cock behind her, just as she saw several men climb onto the dais pumping hard cocks in her direction. She had no idea whether the stranger had invited them or whether they had simply taken matters into their own hands, but she willed them to cum all over her.

Steve, of course, had used what little conscious thought he had left to consider his own tactics for the gameshow and had encouraged the men to approach. But now he lost himself once more in the sensations coming from his cock and, feeling a sledgehammer of an orgasm approaching, increased the depth and pace of his thrusts further.

Just as he could feel his balls contracting, he leant down and whispered in Roxy's ear: "Enjoying yourself, my beautiful slut?" He then straightened up, gave one last thrust and pumped thick streams of cum deep into his wife's pussy.

Roxy, in turn, heard his voice and the penny dropped. Somehow, inexplicably, this was Steve fucking her. This realisation brought on a second orgasm, even stronger and more overwhelming than the first. As she writhed and shuddered underneath her man, the pleasure she felt was exquisite.

This fucking was the pinnacle of the last few days of depravity; she had been more brazen, more public and more submissive than at any time in her life. She had willingly given herself up to a stranger with the gameshow as a fig-leaf of an excuse.

For that stranger to turn out to be the man that she loved most in the world brought a shocked bliss to Roxy's body that was beyond anything she could imagine. She came again and again, it felt almost continuous. And as cum rained down on her from the dozen or so cocks arrayed around her she felt as contented as she had ever done.

As both Steve and Roxy clambered off the dais arm in arm, the manager once again rushed up to them.

"That. Was. Incredible. We have never seen a display like that in here. Will you return?"

Roxy and Steve looked into each other's eyes for the first time in three days, knowing instinctively that the other saw in the manager's plea the possibilities of winning the competition, but just as much the possibilities of pushing their sexual adventures to new heights.

In unison, and without any words spoken between them, they turned to the manager: "We'd love to!"