The Gameshow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," he thought, "it must be that Roxy is still going for the win. And I can hardly blame her, a million pounds would transform our lives."

"But then, if Roxy is fucking strangers in order to maximise our chances of winning, surely I should be doing the same?"

Steve had no desire to fuck someone else, and knew that Roxy wouldn't want him to, but gradually realised that he didn't need to. He just needed to give women orgasms and, if Roxy was anything to go by, he could do that with ease by using his fingers.

He knew there was a sex positive club in town that he had been wanting to go to with Roxy for many months. With nothing else to do but wait for news of Roxy, and despite being worried sick about how she was doing, he googled the club and saw that they were open to non-members that night. After a great deal more deliberation, he concluded that the best he could do for her was to contribute to their sum total or orgasms by heading to the club.

Steve jumped into a taxi, watching the counter on his app avidly, desperate for any more indication of where Roxy was and whether she was still engaged in sex acts. He felt equal parts relief and confusion that the counter stayed stubbornly at 15, and he wondered frantically what was going on.

-------

Roxy took a moment to relish the way in which she had been used, before turning her mind to how she could maximise the ratio of orgasms that she was giving compared to those she was getting. Clearly her current strategy wasn't working as the situations that she was finding herself in were making her cum as much as any of her assailants. She knew that she needed to avoid allowing further cocks inside her whilst her body was humming with such potent sexual energy, if she was to avoid rewarding her kidnappers further.

The germ of an idea had formed in her mind as the most recent stranger had been pumping his cum into her. It was depraved and devious and would only work if she could lure the men away from their clear purpose of giving as many orgasms as they could.

It relied entirely on a hunch that Roxy had; these men were not to be the ultimate recipients of the cash prizes from the gameshow. She couldn't have put her finger on exactly where this hunch came from. In part it was to do with the mens' body language and movements since she had entered the warehouse. In part it was the lack of leadership amongst the group.

Instead, it felt very much as though ten men had been recruited with the promise of lots of sex with powerless women, and no doubt a healthy payoff. But in the whispered conversation between her two assailants earlier, she had noted a tone of dissatisfaction with the arrangements and she was determined to try to exploit that.

Hence the invitation to her attacker to 'bring his friends'. As Roxy looked up and looked around as much of the warehouse as she could see under the neck collar, she realised that the invitation had worked rather too well. As the man who had so recently extracted his cock from her cum-filled pussy met and spoke to the other kidnappers, all turned towards her with lust-filled gazes and, in a matter of moments, all ten men were approaching her.

Roxy's heart raced. Whatever their arrangements, whoever had set up this slave warehouse, these ten men were rapists. Yet she had deliberately focused all of their attention on her own body. If she had any misgivings about the half-baked plan in her head, it was too late to entertain them now.

With adrenalin coursing through her body, and a brain-fogging need emanating from her pussy, Roxy addressed the ten men all at once: "Show me your cocks. Make them hard for me. I want you to show me what you're going to use to violate me."

She could hardly believe the words coming out of her mouth, nor the sultry, sexy way that she was inviting violation. She found it impossible to believe that the men couldn't see into her soul and see how she was manipulating their sexual desires. She was terrified that she was going to be ripped apart by the force of their combined assault.

Yet her words, and the sexy way that she had said them, had the desired effect. As if under her spell, all ten men unzipped their flies, dropped their jeans and underwear, and proudly displayed a range of impressive cocks in front of her.

Seizing on the moment, and the spell that her wanton sluttiness seemed to have cast over the men, she made more demands: "Release my bonds, lay me down over there," Roxy pointed towards a table shaped like a horizontal St. Andrew's cross, "then make yourselves cum."

This last instruction, Roxy knew, was the riskiest part. Would the men realise that she was manipulating their actions to ensure she gave them orgasms and not the other way around? She knew instinctively that she needed to act fast, keep them off balance and keep their minds focused on the sexual release that they could get from following her demands. So she decided to up the ante:

"Whoever carries me over there can fuck me any way they want later."

The invitation had the desired effect; several men jostled for position to untie her restraints and carry her over. Roxy noted with a filthy jolt of excitement and trepidation that the man who won the tussle to carry her had a thick, long and very hard cock.

As he lifted her effortlessly in his arms, she felt the cock pressing against her hip and then rubbing across her back. She found herself torn between anticipation and fear that she had given this cock free rein to violate her.

But first, her plan. As she was lain down on the cross and restrained once more, she beckoned the men over with a flick of her head: "Cum on me. Cum all over me. I want the feel of your hot cum on my face, on my tits, on my pussy. Cover me in your cum."

Once again, Roxy could hardly believe that such filthy words were coming out of her mouth, and in such a sultry manner. She was naturally submissive, not dominant, and so she craved being told what to do rather than being in charge. Still, she was desperate to find a way to make the men cum without cumming herself.

The ten men did as they were bid, forming a ring around her body, aiming their cocks at her face, tits and pussy as she had demanded. Sighing with contentment, Roxy relaxed and drank in the depraved sight in front of her.

Ten strangers arrayed around her naked, restrained form, each pumping their hard shafts furiously. Her mind filled with images of what this would look like to Steve, knowing that he would delight in the fulfilment of one of her darkest fantasies almost as much as she would.

Her mind fast-forwarded to the point when ropes of cum would fly out from each of their cocks and land on her body. These images stoked the fires in Roxy's pussy to boiling point, and she noted dimly that her plan was close to backfiring as her mind alone was close to making her cum once more.

Without really being aware of what she was doing, she voiced aloud the thoughts she was having: "Oh fuck yes, cum all over me. Cover my face, hit my nipples, cum on my pussy."

The words mesmerised the men, and in unison they pumped their cocks furiously, all awareness on Roxy's smoking hot body laid out for their enjoyment, and the images that she was painting in their minds.

In just a few minutes, and almost all at the same time, the ten cocks erupted. Spurt after spurt of unfamiliar cum flew from the heads of their cocks and landed on Roxy's burning hot skin.

The first arc of cum landed square on her right nipple. She felt rather than saw it, mesmerised as she was by the cock to the left of her head growing and starting to pulse. As she looked down she saw the creamy liquid covering her bullet-hard nipple and slowly running down her beautiful breast to pool beneath her breastbone.

Her focus on this first eruption was broken by the man to her left gruffly shouting: "Look at me, slut." She turned just as his cock erupted, and the first powerful spurt of cum flew straight at her face and into her open mouth. As his cock pulsed, the second thick wad of cum hit her nose and cheek.

Then it was as if every other source of cum hit her at once. She felt the heat of the liquid hitting her pussy lips, then again, more over her tits, in her hair, all over her. Lost in the eroticism of the moment, she forgot its purpose and hoped beyond hope that at least one man would disobey her instructions, ramming his cock into her pussy to pump cum deep inside her.

But to her frustration, none did. All ten men covered her body with their cum; once again her mind flashed with the image of what she must look like, wishing only that Steve could witness it.

As she felt cum dripping and dribbling all over her naked form, most men retreated, satisfied. But the owner of the monstrous cock who had won the right to fuck her by carrying her over to the cross, bent down to whisper in her ear:

"Do you think I don't know what you're up to, slut? I know your game. And whilst I might be willing to play along in order to set up this filthy little scene of yours, I haven't forgotten your promise. I'm going to punish you for manipulating us like this. And, by the looks of things, we're both going to enjoy that punishment."

With that last comment, the man flicked then pinched Roxy's nipple painfully, causing her to moan and whimper with desire. The man didn't know (or did he?) that the pain he had caused took Roxy right to the edge of the cliff of cumming once more; her whole body was vibrating on the edge of release.

And then the man disappeared. Roxy felt conflicted. On one hand, she was relieved that she had some respite from the erotic pain that he had caused, and was relieved that she had not cum once again. On the other hand, she was vibrating with wanton sexual energy, and yearning for the release that his cock might provide.

She knew the latter feelings were selfish and wouldn't help Steve or her in the game, and tried to ignore them. However, bound and powerless as she was, she couldn't help the images of the man returning and taking her rising unbidden in her mind's eye.

Far too soon for her body to retreat much from its impending orgasm, the man returned and started untying her. Before she had a chance to react, he had effortlessly flipped her over and re-tied the restraints, this time with her asshole stretched and exposed by the parting of her legs.

"You promised I could fuck you any way I want. I choose your ass."

With that, and with copious lube over his once-again-rock-hard cock, the man walked round behind Roxy's legs and nestled his cock at her back entrance.

She panicked; she had never been fucked in the ass before (despite toying with the idea of asking Steve to do it; in recent months she had found the idea increasingly fascinating in a way she couldn't really explain to herself). Remembering the size of his cock, she instinctively resisted in the only way she knew how, by clenching the muscles of her ass tight closed and resisting his probing.

The man, finding he couldn't thrust past her tight sphincter, growled a low warning: "You promised, slut. Be warned, I will make you open your ass to me one way or another."

Her response was partly driven by a very short-term desire to prevent him violating her, but also partly a fascination with how he might force her to open her ass to him. Unable to sort those two conflicting emotions, she froze, ass still as tight as she could make it, unwilling to rationally consider the consequences of her refusal.

"Fine, you asked for it."

The man once again untied her but, before she could have any thoughts of escape, he produced a pair of nipple clamps and clamped down each on one of her long, bullet-like nipples. Immediately, Roxy's awareness was drawn into the sensation on each nipple; just on the edge of pain, the intensity of each clamp was delicious in the way it forced her to submit to the man's whims.

"These will be released when you beg me to fuck you up the ass."

The intensity of sensations through her nipples became even stronger when the man connected the chain running between the two clamps to a collar around his own neck by way of a second short piece of chain. Then, without another word, he turned and started to walk away at a brisk pace.

The chain between her nipples and his neck was short enough that she was yanked to her feet almost immediately. The pain of her nipples stretching away from her body before she managed to scamper after him was like a white-hot intensity that spread from her tits. It's relief, once she matched his pace, was so delicious as to tempt her to stop again to repeat the process.

Still, she followed the man, just a couple of paces behind him. Without hesitating, he walked over to one of the other slaves, who was just waking up, and dropped his head between her legs to lap at her cunt.

His movement once again nearly ripped Roxy's nipples off her tits, and she was forced to bend right down behind his head, with her hands on the knees of the slave being licked out, in order to get some slack in the chain once more.

This left her with no choice but to watch, close up, the man sucking and nibbling on an enslaved clit. A cocktail of conflicting emotions ran through her brain: jealousy that her own exposed clit was not being bitten and sucked as this strangers' was; an intense, overwhelming erotic energy at watching a sex act between two strangers happening only inches from her face; and, dimly, at the back of her mind, an awareness that she needed to prevent this man from giving another woman an orgasm if she was to maintain her and Steve's advantage in the game.

As the man's head was bobbing up and down attending to the enslaved clit and pussy, her nipples were being regularly, deliciously abused. Every time his head dropped, her nipples were stretched away from her body. Temporary relief would come as he raised his head once more and slackened the chain, before the process repeated itself.

Roxy couldn't bear it, yet she wanted it to continue forever. She knew that the only way to end the torture of her nipples was to beg for his fat cock to invade her ass, and she couldn't bring herself to beg for such a violation, terrifying as it was.

But then the man unexpectedly stood up, nestled his fat cock against the unknown pussy in front of her, and thrust forward until he was buried to the hilt. Once again, Roxy felt her nipples periodically scream pain messages at her, as the man's neck bobbed rhythmically in time with his thrusts.

This regular cycle of pain and relief, combined with the deep eroticism of being inches away from a sex act, drove Roxy wild. With the small part of her brain still available for rational thought she noted the slave pussy's reaction to the pummeling and realised that the inevitable consequences of letting this fucking continue was that the man adding another orgasm to his tally.

This realisation gave her the fig leaf of justification to give into her basest desires:

"Fuck me. Fuck me in the ass."

The man heard her, grunted but kept thrusting: "Beg me, slut."

"Please, I'm begging you. Ram your fat cock deep into my ass. Fill my ass with cum."

Without another word, the man extracted his cock from the other slave pussy, released her nipple clamps and turned her round, bending her over the naked form that he had just been fucking. He didn't bother with restraints, knowing that he had beaten Roxy into complete submission.

The lubrication from the slave pussy he had just fucked still coated the man's cock and so, as he nestled his fat head against Roxy's asshole she felt a pressure but little pain.

Where before she had clenched her ass to prevent his invasion, this time she consciously relaxed, heart pounding but with a depraved fascination that she was breaking one of her last sexual taboos.

As the felt the pressure against her ass increase, she moaned, causing the man to pause. Slowly, she felt her ass muscles stretch to accommodation the invasion, and she gently thrust backwards to signal that the assailant could continue. She rationalised this as the only way to prevent her nipple punishment being repeated, when in reality she craved the sensation of being violated further in this way.

The man took this thrust backwards as the invitation it was, and increased the pressure until Roxy felt a 'pop' and an easing of the intensity of sensations around her asshole.

Before she knew it, she felt the man's balls nestle against her, and realised he was buried in her to the hilt. The sensation of his cock deep inside her ass felt so alien; not painful, just incredibly full and utterly depraved. She loved it.

Then he started thrusting. At first his thrusts were gentle, but straight away she could feel every contour of every vein on his throbbing cock inside her. As the thrusts built in intensity she felt her ass relax into them, until he was banging her ass with all the force he could muster.

Roxy felt her lithe body, still slick with the cum of ten strangers, slamming up against the restrained slave underneath her. In an effort to steady herself she put a hand out and found herself grasping a bullet-hard nipple on a small pert breast.

"Holy shit, this must be turning her on," Roxy thought to herself. She couldn't resist checking by reaching down with her other hand and stroking the enslaved woman's pussy. Sure enough it was dripping with juices and, before she really had a chance to process her actions, Roxy found herself rubbing the woman's clit, eliciting a moan of pleasure.

Looking into the woman's eyes, she very clearly offered Roxy an invitation to continue. Roxy in turn hit on a delicious idea; perhaps she could give two orgasms for the price of one?

So, as her assailant pounded her ass, Roxy scraped the fingers of one hand over the engorged pussy lips she found, and thrust two fingers inside an unfamiliar pussy. At the same time, she grabbed the woman's tits (as much for purchase as to titillate) and pinched one of her nipples.

The woman's body writhed in pleasure underneath hers smearing cum all over both of them. Knowing that the sight of one woman giving pleasure to another would accelerate her assailant's orgasm, she dipped a head down to the second breast, licking, nibbling and then biting at the free nipple she found there.

Locked together in this way for perhaps five minutes, Roxy could feel her own orgasm approaching just as she could sense the woman underneath her approaching climax.

Determined to keep the upper hand on the competition, Roxy attacked the woman's pussy and clit, rubbing the inner walls of her pussy just as Steve did to her. The moaning and writhing underneath her increased in intensity, and the woman groaned with desire, before exploding and bucking underneath her in a deeply erotic display of pleasure.

Just as Roxy had hoped it would, the eroticism of this display sent the man behind her over the edge and, as she felt the cock buried in her ass swell and harden she relished the feeling of warm cum deep in her asshole.

Unfortunately, the overwhelming intensity of the threesome allowed Roxy's own orgasm to creep up on her, and just as she felt the cum filling up her ass her own body bucked and spasmed in pleasure.

"Ah well, at least I got two for the price of one," she smiled dirtily to herself once she had recovered her senses.

By now it must have been almost 11pm, and still the men who had the stamina were continuing to pleasure the slaves around her. Roxy, though, was shattered and begged the nearest captor to allow her to sleep.

With an inscrutable look of dark intention that made Roxy's blood go cold and her pussy heat up simultaneously, the man directed her to a makeshift camp bed in the corner of the warehouse. Roxy gratefully slumped onto it, only putting up the mildest protest as she felt her wrists and ankles once again locked into restraints.