The Gangbang Club Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thinks what?"

"Never mind," she spat, snatching the jar from my hand.

By this time, Chloe was naked. And I have to say, she was a knockout. If she didn't scowl so much, she'd be one of the most beautiful females I'd ever seen. An inch or two taller than me, she had a pair of large, high, round, firm breasts that would make the average man faint away in ecstasy. I gazed at them in frank envy: I thought I had a nice rack, but I couldn't hold a candle to these knockers. And her swelling hips (perhaps the result of bearing at least one child) and curvy butt made you think of some svelte Earth-Mother. They used to worship such creatures in primitive times; and looking at Chloe, I didn't wonder why.

Those boys were going to be in for a treat!

They started arriving in big bunches. I couldn't believe that I could fit thirty big, strong men in my little apartment, but somehow they crammed themselves in--just as they were about to cram themselves into the various orifices of this ripe older woman who was every young man's dream of the perfect MILF. Some of them got a peek at her as she was getting herself ready in the bedroom--and, sure enough, their tongues began hanging out of their mouths. How predictable!

This time, the guys plunged in on the double and triple penetration right away: they were just too impatient to sample that tempting piece of femininity, and one at a time would have taken way too long. I got the impression that Chloe hadn't had two or three cocks in her at the same time: few women have, I suppose. She kind of protested at first, but then realized that the best thing to do is just to let the guys "have their way with her" (as they used to say in Victorian times) without too much fuss or bother. After all, they're doing most of the work.

I also sensed that swallowing come wasn't to Chloe's liking. In fact, after the first guy shot his seed into her mouth, she promptly spit it out--or tried to. It's kind of hard to expel that gooey, viscous stuff, and the result was that it simply dribbled down over her chin and dropped onto those incredible tits of hers. She looked down at her chest with annoyance: I guess she liked wearing come about as little as she liked tasting it. But there was going to be a lot more where that came from!

Finally, about an hour into the festivities, Jennifer showed up. But she had someone in tow.

It was an older man, quite good-looking, although his expression was kind of spooked or even terrified.

"Who ya got here?" I said, looking the new guy over.

"Um," Jennifer said, blushing furiously, "this is my dad."

I thought my knees would give way. "Your dad!" I shrieked. "What the hell have you brought him here for? Do you know what's going on over there?" I gestured wildly in the direction of my bedroom.

"Of course," Jennifer said dismissively. "I wanted him to see it."

"See it? Why--?"

"To convince him," Chloe said slowly and deliberately, now looking at her father, "that Mom isn't quite the prude you think she is."

The dad (his name was Martin) blanched a bit, because he could hear his wife's voice--or, I should say, her cries and moans--amidst the groans and sighs and other animalistic sounds of the men who were pummeling her. Walking shakily in the direction of the commotion, he peered into the bedroom.

His jaw dropped, and he had to hold onto the doorframe to keep his balance.

"Chloe!" he cried. "What the fuck--?"

That was certainly the appropriate phrase. His wife couldn't respond because, aside from her pussy and ass, her mouth was plugged up by a guy who was shoving his cock back and forth into it and holding her head in both hands. When he came, Chloe had the good sense to let the discharge slide down her throat. It's really pretty simple--kind of like swallowing an oyster.

But as the evening wore on, I brought the two other women (Jill and Jennifer) together into a small huddle and said, "Look, gals, we're going to have to lend Chloe some assistance. There's no way she's gonna be able to--"

"Yeah, I know," Jill said with a smirk. She was already removing her clothes. "I figured I'd have to come to her aid."

She stripped naked in under a minute and, weaving her way through the mass of nude men, beckoned one or more of them to service her in case they got too impatient waiting for Chloe to be freed up.

Looking a little glum and hesitant, Jennifer started undressing also. I began having second thoughts about her participation in the tumult.

"You don't have to do this, Jennifer," I said. "Bruce might not like it."

"I feel I have to help Mom," she said, by this time already down to her bra and panties.

"Where is Bruce, anyway? I figured he might want to... be an observer."

"He said he'd be here. Maybe he changed his mind."

She trotted off to my bedroom, where she lay down on the bed right next to her mom. At this moment Chloe was being filled (front and back) by two guys, and I saw her give a glance of gratitude to her daughter. I suspected Chloe was coming to the realization that she'd bitten off way more than she could chew.

A little later, Bruce showed up. He had trouble taking in the whole amazing spectacle; but, to my surprise, he didn't react noticeably when he saw both Jennifer and his mom being pounded by an endless succession of lusty men. I'm sure he got a kick out of seeing his girlfriend's mother naked, as I saw him licking his lips as he contemplated her various parts.

At this moment, Bruce and Martin were the only people in the place who had their clothes on. But that changed quickly. Both of them seemed in a kind of daze as they mechanically undressed. Then they went into my bedroom.

Martin waited patiently for a guy to finish coming in his wife's ass. When that fellow withdrew, Martin took his place instantly. He grabbed one of Chloe's breasts and whispered in her ear, "I love you, darling." Only then did she realize who it was who had plugged up her butt. She gave him a weak smile and tried to reach back and stroke his cheek, but found it difficult.

Then, when the guy stuffing his cock into Chloe's vagina finished, Bruce filled the breach. Chloe let out a little squeal of surprise and embarrassment, but quickly got into the spirit of things--as did Bruce. Now the two men were thrusting almost in sync as they enjoyed themselves to the hilt, and in a short time they were pouring their seed into her.

They needed a little rest--but only a little. What happened next was--well, I suppose I should have predicted it.

Chloe was already occupied by two other men. Jennifer had just finished with a pair herself, and her lower apertures were already overflowing with come. But that didn't stop Bruce and Martin. The younger man got under Jennifer, lying on his back and placing his girlfriend face up on himself. He stuffed his cock into her ass. Then Martin, still in a sort of zombie daze, squatted in front of his own daughter's pussy.

Somehow, in spite of her distraction by the two guys servicing her, Chloe saw what was up. Her eyes blazed as she said, "Martin, don't you dare go into her! She's your daughter!"

"Oh, Mom," Jennifer said indulgently, "it doesn't matter. We're all adults here. I want him in me."

That was all the encouragement Martin needed, and he forged his way into Jennifer's twat with a cock that seemed even bigger than it had been when he'd plowed into his wife's behind.

I'm sure Jennifer got a big kick out of being filled by both her boyfriend and her dad. She giggled girlishly as each of them grabbed a boob and squeezed it. Martin bent down and pasted a sloppy kiss on his daughter's mouth, then began licking her cheek and neck and even her armpit as he thrust more and more deeply into her. He had a fairly impressive implement, and he plugged her up as far as it would go.

Boyfriend and dad came pretty much simultaneously, and that engendered a bone-shaking orgasm out of Jennifer. Meanwhile, Chloe was in the throes of her own massive climax as the two guys poured their jism into her.

I will say that I heard a lot of this story from others, since I was occupied by a whole parade of guys who went into me one after the other in a kind of blur. In fact, several of them seemed to take some pride in poking all four females in the course of the evening.

And yet, when all was said and done, Chloe emerged as the queen of come. She was obviously the star of the show, and I was right in thinking that a lot of guys were fantasizing about fucking their own moms while they were in her. In the end, she elicited forty-two ejaculations from the assembled males.

That was definitely a record in the Gangbang Club!

They did Jennifer twenty-six times. I got twenty-three, and Jill brought up the rear (no pun intended) with twenty-one.

All told, one hundred and twelve orgasms! That worked out to nearly four per man. Eight of the guys had gotten tuckered out and managed only three.

And, of course, the women managed dozens of orgasms on our own.

When it was all over and all the men (except Bruce and Martin) had left, Martin tenderly took his wife into the bathroom and gave her a shower, followed by Bruce and Jennifer. Jill and I cleaned each other up, as we'd done several times before.

I had to take my hat off to Jennifer for effecting this unexpected restoration of her broken family. I guess we'll have to come up with a new slogan: The family that fucks and showers together stays together. All four of them (Chloe, Jennifer, Bruce, Martin) were lovey-dovey with each other, and I assumed there would be many foursomes with the passing of the years.

As for me, at least I can say that I've learned how to throw good parties.

THE END

12