The Gap in the Wall Ch. 05

Story Info
Sister Victoria offers a holy solace.
1.1k words
4.41
5.1k
3

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got closer to me and stood in a touching distance. If I had ever imagined the reaction of a nun watching a naked man, let alone standing two feet from him, this would have been the furthest I could expect.

"I am Victoria. You can call me Sister Victoria," she said in a sweet voice, without any bit of embarrassment.

"Nice to meet you, Sister Victoria, I am Bernie" I said, and I was embarrassed. So much embarrassed that I completely lost my hardness.

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Bernie, I saw what these unscrupulous girls did to you. I am so sorry. You must be very painful."

"I am okay," I said, "it was just a game, they didn't hurt me so much, please do not punish them".

I debated if I should say that I actually enjoyed it. Then I wondered if I really needed to say that. If she had seen everything, and it was pretty clear that she had, and for quite a while, she must had seen how Betty's strokes had caused me to splash.

She interrupted my thoughts. "I will not punish them if you have forgiven them," she said.

"Sure, I forgave them," I replied.

"But do not say it did not hurt. I heard you screaming. Come, let me see what they did."

She held my arm gently and turned me slightly around to look at my bottom.

"Ouch," she said in a worrying voice, "your backside has turned black. It must be incredibly painful," she remarked empathetically. As she spoke, she delicately placed her palm on my butts, tenderly caressing them with a gentle touch.

I groaned, overcome by a pleasurable shiver.

"It burns like fire," she whispered, her gentle caresses tracing soothing circles on my buttocks.

In a second, the currents flew to my organ causing it to spring forward. Sister Victoria's eyes were locked on it. The smooth white skin on her face became redder.

Now she was fully into it, circling her delicate palm as if she were turning the handle of a lever. Every now and then she passed her pinky finger right in the slot of my ass and pressed gently on the lips of the anus. It was so delightful I almost cried with happiness.

"Holy Maria," I thought, "how does this nun know how to touch a man?"

She got closer to me until her chest touched my arm. I could feel her nipples piercing through her nun's dress. Either she didn't wear bra, or her nipples were so hard and sharp that they could be felt through.

Her hands continued to travel on my back. Her fingers fluttered over every inch of it, up to the shoulders and the neck, then down again to caress my burning ass. Again, she didn't skip the anus, but now she used her middle finger and pushed it a bit deeper.

Obviously, it was not the first time a woman touched me, but I don't remember ever a sensual touch like this. This was really a holy touch, and I'm saying that without a bit of sarcasm.

My cock was hard, erected and stretched like never before. Whatever she did, her eyes didn't move away of it for a second. It looked like she forgot where she came from, what was her position and what where her duties. The only thing that occupied her was this big dick and how to make it bigger.

She started using her left hand. She held my balls from below, as if weighing them, and applied short, gentle pressures. Then she moved her forefinger slowly up along my shaft, until she reached the banjo string. She tickled it with microscopic movements, while pushing the middle finger of her right hand deeper, until half of it was inside the anus.

The effect was heavenly. My entire body vibrated. A burst of moans came from my throat. I looked at Sister Victoria and saw a holy aura around her head. She continued, rubbing her nipples against my arm.

I thought it was my turn. I grabbed her butt gently with my left hand. Her reaction was the last thing I expected in that situation.

She took her hands from me, and with her right hand, the same hand that sent my butts to heaven, landed a mighty slap on them.

Hell, that was painful, adding to the pain I still suffered from the treatment of the group.

"Ouch," I exclaimed, wincing in pain.

"What on earth are you doing?" shouted the nun, "I am a nun!"

I began to stammer. "But... I thought..."

"I had a pity on you after seeing what the girls did to you," she said, "as their teacher, I wanted to offer you some solace."

And solace she provided...

"Besides, I see that you like it," she said, and spanked me one more time, not that strong, but enough to stimulate some sensitive nerves inside.

"I like everything that you do, Sister," I said and smiled.

"Alright, Mr. Bernie, you've received an experience beyond your expectations from a Catholic nun. Now, go get dressed. And remember, it's best not to expose yourself to girls from a Catholic school or any young girls again."

She gave me one more delicate caress behind, gently fluttering my anus with her index finger, and left.

"Never mind Bernie," I thought to myself, "at least you had the holiest experience of your life."

But I had a problem. With such a stiff erection for so long, my testicles were going to blow up.

I entered the shower stall, turned on the faucet, and allowed the cool water to cascade over me, relishing the refreshing sensation. I took a generous amount of shower gel into my hands and treated my body to a pampering lather, ensuring every inch was covered. My erection was left to the end, and when I arrived to it, it took it no more than ten seconds to ejaculate all the load it accumulated during the nun's treatment. The jet was so strong, that it almost reached the opposite wall.

In that moment, I became aware that Sister Victoria was back there, observing the scene. She offered a warm smile, handed me a note on a piece of paper, and then departed.

With my wet hands, I unfolded the paper and read its contents: "I am a nun, but I am also a woman. If you feel the need to talk to me, here is my phone number:" followed by her number.

How do you want the story to continue? Send me a private message if you want me to know.