The Gap in the Wall Ch. 06

Story Info
A surprise at Sister Victoria's apartment.
1.1k words
4.25
4.8k
3
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few days, I was left puzzled. What does she mean, and what should I do with it? She showed me already that she was not just about talking, but it looked like she had a limit. Then I decided that if she invited me to talk, then I would be willing to talk.

I took my phone and wrote a message to the number she gave me: "Sister Victoria, this is Bernie. You gave me your number at the beach. I know what I did was wrong, and I wish your holiness would arrange a forgiveness for me. I would be pleased to talk anytime it would fit you. Yours humbly, Bernie."

I reviewed the message few times with a pounding heart and tapped the Send button.

There was silence from her side for two days. I was sure she had decided to delete the entire event and didn't want to hear from me anymore.

Then, on Friday night, when I was laying down on my bed before sleeping, thinking how I should pass the weekend, debating whether to drive again to that beach, my phone beeped. It was a message from her!

"Dear Mr. Bernie, I'm happy you want to talk to me. You did the right thing. Tomorrow is school vacation. I'll be there in my room waiting for you at 10am. Saint Anthony School, [then came the address]. Tell the porter that you are a parent of a student, and that Sister Victoria is waiting for you. God bless you. Your sister."

If there had been a person at the other side of my apartment, they would have been able to hear my heartbeats. I became extremely horny just imagining what could happen in her room, after the heavenly experience she had given me at the beach.

That night I could not sooth my heartbeats and sleep, until I masturbated three times. On every session I had another fantasy. She is sucking me. I'm licking her. My long and thick cock throbbing deep into her vagina. Is she virgin? Is she overly excited, expecting to lose her virginity? Am I going to hurt her?

Waking up in the morning, I barely had patience to get over my morning routine. My breakfast almost stuck in my throat. I finished my preparations and rushed to the car. I arrived at the address she gave me almost half hour before the time, enough time for another session of fantasies.

But I didn't have any. Instead, my stomach flipped with worries. What if she is taking this issue seriously? Is this a trap? Is she going to extradite me to the school principal? The dreadful Father Edward?

I didn't have much time to think about it. Time to go in arrived. I collected myself, trying to chase away troubling thoughts, got out of the car and entered the campus.

I headed to the porter at the lobby and presented myself as a parent of a student, coming to meet her teacher, Sister Victoria. He asked for my name. I hesitated a little while, then answered "Bernie Shaw." The porter instructed me to sit in the waiting area.

I sat there, my heartbeats running to 200 bpm. I thought, my name is now registered. What if he looks for it in the school's database? Did I entangle myself into deep a trouble?

The alarming thoughts didn't take long, as in less than five minutes Sister Victoria entered the lobby from a door that led to the yard. Her sparkling eyes and sweet smile pacified me immediately. The way she looked at me was no way like she wanted to put me in troubles.

I stood up. She came to me and shook my hand. "Hello Mr. Shaw," she said, "how are you today? Please follow me." She led me to the door she came through, opened the door, and held it open. She gently put her other hand on the lower part of my back as a gesture that I should pass before her.

She joined me through the door, out to the yard, with her hand still on my back. As this was weekend, the yard was empty. When the door shut behind us, she took a quick look around to see that we were alone, then lowered her hand and sensually circled it over my butts, before removing it. I froze for a second. This was promising.

She led me to a building on the other edge of the yard that looked like a condominium. We went in, climbed the stairs to the third floor, and walked the corridor until we arrived at her apartment. I assumed she would open the door with a key, but there was a surprise. She rang the bell outside as if there were someone inside.

I didn't have time to figure out what was going on, and the door was opened by another nun. "Hello, Mr. Bernie," she said, and I noted she used my first name, "I am Therea. You can call me Sister Theresa. please come in."

I was completely embarrassed and confused, but it was too late to back out. I went in. To my astonishment there was another nun there. She was very young, maybe at her twenties, not much older than the girls I played with at the beach. Sister Theresa introduced her to me: "Mr. Bernie, meet Sister Maria." While debating whether it is proper to reach out to a nun, Sister Maria went ahead of me and held out her hand to me. We shook hands loosely - she with shyness and I with embarrassment.

So, I ended up in an apartment with three Catholic nuns. Sister Victoria, my friend, (or was she?), as you already know, a stunning woman with fair skin, aged in her late thirties or early forties. Sister Theresa, an older lady, perhaps in her fifties, with a robust and tanned physique that, without her nun attire, could easily remind you of the ladies at the carnival in Brazil with their huge breasts and big round asses. Lastly, there was Sister Maria, a very young woman with a delicate and petite figure, almost porcelain-like skin, and an air of complete innocence.

Sister Victoria graciously invited us to the sitting area. While I settled into an armchair, the three of them took their places on the sofa opposite me. The scene felt oddly reminiscent of a tribunal. "What did I do?" I pondered, "I came here expecting heaven, but it seems it may turn into hell."

How do you want the story to continue? Send me a private message if you want me to know.