The Gap in the Wall Ch. 07

Story Info
The tribunal convenes - and renders a verdict.
1.2k words
4.35
2.8k
2

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a long moment of chilling silence. They sat quiet, staring at me trying to squeeze in the armchair, embarrassed to death. Endless number of scores run in my head. Then, finally, Sister Victoria broke the silence:

"Sisters, this is Mr. Shaw. Mr. Bernie Shaw. He exposed his private parts in front of innocent girls from Saint Anthony School. He knows what he did was wrong, and he came here to be forgiven. What do you think we should do with him?"

The other nuns looked at each other. Then Sister Victoria added: "Sister Maria, you are close in age to the girls. You must know what they feel. What do you think we should do with him?"

Sister Maria hesitated, then said: "This is very bad. If someone did it to me, I would be scared to death. I think we should hand him to Father Edward, he should know how to treat a person like him."

I felt all the blood running out of my face.

But then, Sister Victoria answered her: "Thank you very much, Sister Maria, you are right, female students in a catholic school can be very offended by this kind of act, but I think you forgot some details I told you. This gentleman didn't do it in a public place. It all happened in the men's section of the beach's shower facilities. These were the innocent students at our school who entered there to watch the man".

And she added: "Not only they went in to watch. They hit the poor naked gentleman on his behind. One of them even used a paddle until his bottom turned to black!"

"Our holy mother!" Sister Theresa crossed, "I can't believe it! Are these the girls we educate in our school?"

"Yes!" proclaimed Sister Victoria, "our students! I think we should tell Father Edward about them. What do you think, sisters?"

My heart sank again. Did I do all the way here just to send these sweet girls, who gave me heavenly pleasure, to the satanic Father Edward? I could not imagine, at that stage, the scam that was plotted around me...

I dared to jump in. "Sister Victoria," I said, "I told you I forgave them, and you promised me that you would not punish them more."

"Yes, the gentleman is right, I did promise that" she said, and for the first time I noticed a glimmer of playfulness in her eyes, "however, if he wants to take the felonies of these sinners upon himself, and if he seeks atonement for his own sins, he must endure suffering that he will never forget. Do you concur, sisters?"

I was on the verge of fainting from panic when suddenly a reassuring memory rushed back to me. The last time I faced the dreaded "Father Edward Corporal Punishment," it did involve some severe pain, but it turned out to be an unexpectedly enjoyable experience. Was this the reason for the sparkle in Sister Victoria's eyes?

Sister Theresa cut my thoughts. "Well, by no means Father Edward should be involved here, but I've got his toy". She opened a drawer and pulled out the most dreadful spanking paddle I saw in my life. Three pieces of heavy latigo leather stitched together with a metal shank inside to help keep its form and ensure it marks the target appropriately.

Sister Victoria giggled, and the young Sister Maria was puzzled. Sister Theresa caressed the device longingly, lightly slapped her palm, elated by the noise. "Who wants to start," she asked.

"Wait!" said Sister Victoria, "we must check if the gentleman is ready. He may still be suffering wounds from the cruelty of our students. We should ensure that he can endure more.

"Dear Bernie," she addressed me in a friendly voice and without any title, "may I see the marks on your behind? Would you kindly take down your pants?"

I felt confused. Just like that? In front of three nuns? I was terribly embarrassed.

They seemed to read my thoughts. Then Sister Theresa said: "it's okay Mr. Bernie, we are sisters. You are going to get a few claps on your bottom, just to clean your soul. We need to make sure we don't exceed what you deserve, otherwise we will be the sinners."

Seeing that I'm hesitating, Sister Victoria said: "come on, let me help you," and started to deal with my belt buckle. I didn't have a reason to resist.

She freed the belt, unzipped the pants, held the pants together with the underpants, and, before I had a chance to think what was going on, pulled them all the way down. I was left only with my shirt, that was long enough to cover my genitals.

"I think your shirt is too long," said Sister Victoria, "let's take it off."

She quickly unbuttons the shirt, pulled it off my shoulders, and threw it away, leaving me standing naked as a new-born.

Exhilaration voices were heard in the room. Sister Maria blushed but didn't turn her look. I stood motionless, my exposed genitals hanging, wondering what next.

Sister Victoria gave a short look at my resting organ, I think she winked to it, like saying "don't worry, your time will come." Then she looked at my bare ass and said: "look sisters, there are still blue marks there".

"Oh, poor guy!" said Sister Theresa, "let me see," and she put her hand on my buttocks, caressing them gently, just like her colleague did at the beach.

Being reminded of that session, my organ got the signal and started to inch forward. Six eyes were locked at it.

Sister Theresa, who continued the rounds on my ass, knew exactly what she was doing and stared at it without a bit of embarrassment. I think she was indeed a dancer at Brazil carnival and switched to a holy service after seeing everything and doing everything.

You could tell from Sister Victoria reaction that she was much less experienced with this kind of things. She was not embarrassed, but she was excited. Her face and neck turned to red. Her eyes sparkled. Her mouth was opened a bit, letting her tongue licking her lips.

The young Sister Maria was visibly embarrassed, if not completely shocked. She blushed like a tomato. She covered her face with her hands, but repeatedly spread her fingers to look through them with wide eyes. I bet that she had never seen anything like this before, not even on the Internet (good catholic nuns like her stay far away of sites that just hint to this stuff). She seemed fighting herself, knowing that to look at this was sinful, but still not being able to remove her eyes.

The six eyes, together with the touch of Sister Theresa who didn't stop for a second, worked on my penis as a balloon inflator. In less than a minute, my cock got to full upright position, reaching higher than my belly button.

Sister Maria's eyes almost popped out of their sockets. Sister Victoria changed colours. Sister Theresa slid her caressing hand between my ties until she touched my balls. She tweaked them from the bottom and said: "I think the gentleman is ready. Let's start, sisters".

How do you want the story to continue? Send me a private message if you want me to know.