The Gap in the Wall Ch. 08

Story Info
My atonement starts, and takes a surprising turn.
1.7k words
4.58
3.3k
3
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/06/2023
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My atonement session was about to start. Sister Theresa sat on a wide chair and invited me to lay on her lap, naked, head to her left and bottom to her right. I willingly did. She leaned her heavy breasts on my back. They were soft and warm, and I could feel her hard nipples piercing through her dress. It was a position that ensured I would not be able to escape once my derriere started to burn.

Sister Victoria took her seat on a couch opposite us, a great spectator position. Sister Theresa asked Sister Maria to stay close, apparently, she had some plans for her. Just in front of me there was a big mirror on the wall, so I could see everything that happened behind.

The spectators did not remove their eyes from my hard dick, hanging below like a ox before jumping on a cow.

I prepared myself for an awful stroke by the mighty paddle, but Sister Theresa did not rush anywhere. She continued to caress my ass, expanded to my back and legs, making the touch more and more sensual. Occasionally she would flutter my anus, generating electrical currents that reminded me the treatment of Sister Victoria. Her face, as I saw in the mirror, looked like she was in meditation.

Suddenly she raised up her right hand and slapped my butt strongly. A very nice teaser. Few more and it started to hurt. I looked in the mirror to see when she would take the paddle. I don't know how I missed it, probably I closed my eyes from pleasure, but I jumped when I heard the ringing noise and felt the awesome thump. I opened my eyes to see in the mirror the second thwack hitting its target.

The sweet mix of sharp pain and fierce stimulation started to spread through my body. I prepared myself for the hell to follow, wondering what would happen first - I would faint from the pain, or ejaculate from the stimulation.

But then Sister Theresa turned to Sister Maria, who looked ecstatic, with the paddle in her hand. "Sister Maria," she said, "now it's your turn, but please have mercy on the gentleman, we need to atone him, not to kill him."

"Thank you, Sister Theresa," said the young nun, "I will do my best."

She stood to the right of Sister Theresa, in a position that had excellent access to my bottom, without eclipsing the vision of Sister Victoria who was sitting opposite. She held the paddle in her right hand and started to spank, first hesitantly, then with more and more excitement and vigor.

The fragile young nun did not have much power, but she gave all she had, and, hell, that was painful. I looked in the mirror in front, and the incredible vision made me forget the pain completely. The girlish, innocent, nun was in a total sexual ecstasy. Her face and neck were red. With each whip, her body twisted, and she emitted a sharp moan as if a monster cock was throbbing into her tight, virgin, vagina. As she continued, the moans turned to screams. She was on the verge of a gigantic orgasm, apparently the first in her life.

The vision of the beautiful young lady on the brink of erotic big bang, got everybody in the room out of control. The first was sister Theresa. Leaning on me with her big breasts throughout the session, she now unzipped her dress and pulled its upper part down to her waist, undid the buckle of her bra, and dropped it on the floor. Rubbing my back with her dark and wide nipples that protruded from her huge tits, she slid her hand under my body, and grabbed my bouncing cock. She wrapped it gently but firmly, so that every thwack of the paddle pushed my cock in and out of her palm.

I shifted my eyes from the mirror to look at Sister Victoria. She was in a complete state of madness. She was still sitting on the couch, her dress pulled up to her waist, her panties on the floor, her feet on the couch, her legs spread to fully expose her bushy vagina, which she masturbated in frenzy. When she realized that I was staring at her shockingly, she got even more excited. She pulled apart her labia to give me a clear view of her clit, red and swollen like a small, erected penis. Her fingers alternated between sticking into the wet slot to pump the lubricant, then using it to massage the clit vigorously.

I started to think that all this was a grand hallucination, when Sister Maria's crash cut my thoughts. She let out a blood-curdling shriek, dropped the paddle, and collapsed onto the floor. When she writhed and squirmed, a blend of ecstatic cries and laughter filled the room. She appeared blissful for the pleasure she had experienced, laden with guilt for the sin she had committed, and confused about what had happened to her and whether she should feel exhilaration or agony.

When Sister Theresa saw this, she tightened her grip on my cock and rubbed it up and down with fervor. In a few seconds, I roared like a wounded animal, and ejaculated a series of hot white jets, to the stunned exhilaration of Sister Maria, still laying on the floor a step away of the scene, and Sister Victoria, still masturbating on the couch across the room.

I felt deprived of energy. All I wanted was to stay laying on the lap of Sister Theresa, feeling the pampering massage of her tits on my back. But the view of Sister Victoria, busy with her juicy love cave, trying unsuccessfully to reach the peak, recharged me. I asked Sister Theresa to let me go help her friend.

I approached the couch and bent down on my knees in front of Sister Victoria. "Holy Sister," I said, "would you allow me to sip your sacred essence?"

Sister Victoria did not say a word but spread her legs as wide as she could. I buried my head between them. The smell of the altar of incense flooded my nostrils. She must have really been a holy person.

I started to lick her labia. She groaned and moaned even louder than Sister Maria before. Trying to reach her clit, her body's twists and turns made it hard as staying on the back of a rodeo horse. But I am an acrobatic rider. I pushed two fingers into the juicy hole, and while tickling the G-point with my long finger, I let my tongue roll over the little hard lump that crowned the slot's swollen lips.

The effect was swift. Sister Victoria screamed wildly. In less than two minutes, she detonated into the most titanic orgasm I had ever seen in my life. Her body arched, she yelled enthusiastically, she hit the couch with her fists and the floor with her legs hysterically. Then, she flopped onto the couch, her arms and legs splayed in exhaustion, and burst into fits of uncontrollable laughter.

My cock, which dropped down after my previous ejaculation, reacted dramatically. In a few seconds it got back to upright position, long and hard as if I hadn't touched a girl for a month. I felt like a toreador who skewered two bulls, waving his sword in front of the third one.

This is apparently what Sister Theresa thought, as she stormed toward me roaring, pushed me to the couch, bent down between my legs, and took the sword in her mouth. If I had ever had doubts about her origin and what she had done before becoming a nun, her professional treatment of my cock eliminated them all. The way she tightened her lips around my shaft, sliding it in and out her mouth, occasionally tickling my G-string with her sharp tongue, proved that she was an expert blower.

Sister Victoria and Sister Maria could not stay indifferent to the site. They joined me sitting on the couch, one on each side, so close to me that I felt squeezed between them. They stared amazed at my spear, reciprocating within Sister Theresa's mouth. I didn't waste a second. I slid my two hands under their dresses. Sister Victoria was still without panties, and my finger found its way quickly into her genitals. As for Sister Maria, I had to penetrate her panties. Initially, she recoiled and crossed her legs, blocking the access to the part of her body that no man had ever touched or even seen. But the view of her colleagues, and especially the sound of Sister Victoria, who loudly gave herself to the pampering of my finger toward a second colossal orgasm, thawed her objection all together. She even spread her legs to give me full access to her no-man zone, that turned to a pool of passion juice.

The playful scene went on, with the movements of my fingers in and out the two wet holes in perfect synchronization with the throbbing of my pole within Sister Theresa's mouth. When the latter paused to process my glans penis with mind-blowing micro-movements of her tongue, I mirrored the motion with my fingers on the two clits.

The room vibrated with groans and moans. The air was filled with the odor of sweat, blended with vaginal lubrication and semen. It felt like a time bomb counting down toward a gargantuan explosion.

But not yet. There was one key body organ that had been left out of the party - Sister Theresa's pussy, and she had no intention to leave it out there. By that time, she had got rid of the remaining of her garments. She raised up, asked the two other sisters to make some space, climbed on the couch with her feet by the two sides of my waist, and positioned her over-lubricated slot over my erected obelisk. She slid down on it skillfully and started to ride me frantically. While doing that, she held my head and buried my face between her dancing huge boobs. Occasionally, she would push my head away, then pull it back, directing my mouth to chew one or the other of her long and hard brown nipples.

In a minute, we all reached an awesome blow up, one after the other. The groans and moans turned into a full orchestra of joyful shouts, cries of pleasure, enthusiastic cheers, and hysterical laughter. If atonement is the procedure that can lift a person closer to heaven, this was the top atonement that could be granted to a human being.

Next chapter: an epilogue to Part 1. Have an idea what should be there? Send me a private message.