The Garage Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of the garage series.
1.8k words
4.04
6.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes flitted open. When had she fallen asleep? Where had she fallen asleep? Oh yes, the truck. The back seat. After another lovely encounter with Mr. This, however, was not his truck, and the seat she found herself propped on, not the one she had been fucked on earlier that evening.

Her ass was damp, and her skin stuck to the material. Not plush, not soft. Slick and only warm from the warmth of her own skin. Her eyes adjusted. The room was nearly empty. The floor concrete. And she realized. The weight bench. Of course. She was back in the garage. This time in a much more comfortable position, but still tied. Wrists behind the bench, ankles tucked under and secured. Her dress had been pushed around her waist so that her bare ass and thighs sat staunchly on the vinyl that did nothing to hold her wetness. The left over remnants from the earlier tryst. A mix of her own juices with his cum, now pooled in front of her pussy. And yet she still felt full. Something was inside of her. Something she couldn't identify by feel alone.

She chanced a slight wiggle of her hips to get a better feel. It was rounded, no harsh edges. The mystery turned her on, and she shifted again so that her weight could help her feel the object better. Whatever it was, it felt wonderful, and she began to rock her hips as much as she could, unaware of the water glass next to her feet. It tipped, sending ice cold water over her toes and echoing the sound of the glass against the concrete floor. Shit. That was loud. Too loud.

She held her breath, waiting. Was anyone home? Seconds felt like hours. And then she heard it. A slight shuffling noise right outside the door. Was it him? She listened, straining her ears against the silence. Nothing. She sighed. And the object inside her sprang to life. Rippling vibrations too intense to enjoy. Her breath jumped from her lips before she could stop it, heavy pants made louder in the empty room. Fuck. What the fuck was this?

And then it stopped. The light went out. Pitch black, letting her know that it was late. Too late for even moonlight to grace the small windows. The barely audible creak of the door opening sent her mind reeling. She watched as an infinitesimal strip of light hit the floor, and then disappeared as a shadow moved across it, too quickly to identify its shape. Then it was dark again. And quiet. For seethingly long minutes she waited, barely daring to breath.

She jumped as a she felt something brush her thigh. Gasped.

"shhhh," she heard whispered directly in front of her, but lower than her own face. She felt the warm of breath on her flesh and goosebumps erupted over its entirety. And then lips on her inner thigh, cheeks pushed between them, rough. And then his tongue, so barely touching her lips, and then spreading them. Pushing into her clit slowly, deliberately.

The breath escaped her lungs silently as her hips rolled back to let him in. The vibrations began anew, but gentler this time. She was already close. His tongue traced her opening, and made its way higher again, pressing harder this time, massaging with perfection.

Her body flexed, strained against her ties, wrists and ankles burning from the tension.

She chanced a whisper.

"Can I cum?"

"Not yet."

Still he did not stop. She clenched her teeth to stop the inevitable. Tried to take her mind off of the glorious feeling of him kissing her pussy. It was no use. She was going to cum. And then what would her punishment be?

Her hips thrust hard against his mouth and she felt his fingers push deep inside her. Fuck. She couldn't stand it. She came in crushing waves into his hand, rocking forward with each breaker, until his palm was full and she was limp against the bench.

He switched hands quickly. Before she could catch her breath, the fingers of his right hand were in her mouth, demanding to be sucked clean, while his left hand worked its fingers around the toy and hard against her cervix. He slid the fingers in her mouth back so that her head was pressed against the bench, the tips in her throat until she gagged, and he felt her pussy tighten around his left hand.

"You weren't supposed to cum yet. Now, you need to cum again, immediately or there will be consequences."

She was helpless, but began her hip rocking against his fingers as the vibrations increased. She was almost there. Almost.

"Cum, Now!" he spat in a harsh whisper.

She rocked forward, so close. Almost.

He removed his fingers from her pussy and her mouth.

"Too late." he whispered.

The vibrations were turned all the way up, unbearable again.

She squirmed against the unrelenting sensation, unable to escape it.

"Next time you'll do as you're told, won't you?" he asked right next to her ear.

"Ye-yes." she mustered.

"Yes what?" he ordered.

"Y-mm-Ye-yes Mr. Meadows," she stammered.

"I'll be back in the morning to make sure you've learned your lesson."

And he left her there in that torture, until the sun rose.

By that time she had mostly gone numb, but her legs shook endlessly, and her body shivered as if she were frozen.

When the door finally opened again, her face was tear stained, her makeup barely still visible excepting the dark lines that had run down her cheeks.

She couldn't even speak.

He walked over calmly, and knelt before her. In one swift motion he looped his fingers around the toy inside her and pulled it out, still on. He watched her face as relief flushed over it, but her legs and body still shook.

Without breaking eye contact he placed the egg shaped toy at the very tip of her clit, just barely touching.

The sensation flooded back over her and tears sprang back to her eyes, her legs jerking stronger than ever. He held it, just so for what seemed an eternity.

"No one is here, you can make noise," he informed her, and no sooner had the words left his lips did she let loose and ear splitting cry.

"Please, stop, no more," she panted.

And he relented, still knelt before her and kissed up her trembling thighs. The soft sensation was still almost too much, but she took immense comfort in the warm of his lips. The further he went, the more torturous it became, until his face sat directly in front of her pussy, again.

"We're going to try this once more. Only this time, I want to hear you. Understand?"

She sighed heavily, not sure she could withstand all that he was offering, but nodded obediently.

"I said do you understand?!" he demanded.

"Yes, Mr. Meadows. I understand." she breathed.

In an instant his tongue was back between her lips, her clit aching and standing at attention. He was soft at first, slowly trailing the length of her lips, savoring the taste.

As soon as the first soft moan escaped her mouth, he flicked her clit hard with his tongue, and she shrieked. The contrasting sensation was almost painful, and he smiled as the sound hit his ears. He flicked again, and again the shrill cry came. Again. Again.

"Please," she pleaded.

And the softness returned.

It took moments before her hips involuntarily rocked forward, and at that first motion he raised his head, and held up his phone in front of her face. There was a timer on the screen.

"You have one minute this time. Do not disappoint me."

He lay the phone on her chest and resumed his work, the timer staring her in the face as the seconds slowly drained away.

She was immediately removed from the pleasure as fear set in that she would not be able to perform adequately.

55, 54, 53...

He lay the flat of his tongue firm against her, her clit set dead middle.

50, 49, 48...

His movements were perfection, and still, she questioned her ability to please him.

45, 44, 43...

His right hand moved between her thighs, two of his thick fingers plunging into her up to his palm.

40, 39, 38...

His hand moving expertly, she threw her knees wide to welcome him deeper inside her.

30, 29, 28...

There wasn't enough time. She was going to fail him. And even still her hips rose in their limited movement to meet his mouth and hand. There were no quiet sighs, but full guttural moans that rose from the pit of her stomach. She hadn't the time to be concerned with how she must sound.

10, 9, 8, 7...

And she breached the gap, gasped and screamed as his palm flipped to catch her stream of juices. She had done it. She had not disappointed him. She was there. Riding each wave as they wracked her body. Arching her back and pushing herself down hard on his fingers, his hand overflowing.

She lay back, her breath coming in short bursts, her chest heaving and body aching.

He grabbed her jaw with his left hand so that her mouth was propped open and spilled the contents of his palm into her mouth. She lapped, and swallowed, and bowed her head so that her cheek rested in his hand, and in this moment overflowed with her undying affection for him, and her pride at having pleased him.

"Good girl. Very good girl." he whispered.

The ties were cut. Her ankles and wrists free. He took her hand and helped her stand and pulled her toward the door. Just before he opened it he turned back to look at her.

"You are still on borrowed time. Make sure you use it wisely."

And he walked her inside to a couch were he lay back, and pull his pants down. He pulled her to him, grabbing one knee and pulling so that she straddled him.

"sit." he ordered.

And she did so, feeling him slide inside her as her hips dropped.

There came no more orders. She rocked her hips back and forth, relishing at the full feeling of his cock inside her.

Her muscles screamed from being tied for so long, but she did not let on for a moment, did not grimace, or whimper, smiled even as she brought him closer and closer.

She watched his face as it tensed and relaxed with her movements, could feel the moment nearing. She leaned forward and kissed him heavily.

"Please cum for me," she begged, "please. I want to feel you cum for me."

And he did, filling her to the brim, as she watched his beautiful expression of complete pleasure.

She slid off of him, kissed down his torso to his cock, and licked him clean, taking him all the way in her mouth, and licking down and around to make sure every drop was removed.

"Thank you, Mr."

"You're welcome, you can go home now." he replied.

And she did.