The Garbage King Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you ever wax this," she ordered and leaned down for a kiss.

"Or you'll break up with me?" he smiled up at her.

"Uh yeah, that was rather presumptive of me, wasn't it?" she giggled.

He reached down and mashed her clitoris with his thumb, removing the giggle from her face. He smirked up at her as her beautiful hazel eyes squeezed shut.

"Oh!" she groaned.

"I think I like having a girlfriend," Gordon admitted.

"Oh yeah?" she gasped as he played with her clitoris. "Well, I think I like having a boyfriend."

She shuddered in orgasm, then pulled his hand away from her sensitive pussy.

"I think I like having YOU as my boyfriend," she corrected and kissed him again.

She began to rise and fall on his erection with a steady pace. Within moments, Gordon lost his willpower and began thrusting up to meet her downward strokes. Again, he reached down and lightly pinched her clitoris.

"Oh," she cried in orgasm as he pumped his semen into her.

They lay, gasping for a few moments. Finally, she moved to roll off of him.

"Don't," he asked.

"I'm not too heavy for you?" Kelly asked, looking into his eyes.

"No, I think you're just right," he smiled and craned his head to kiss her.

She sighed, laying down on top of him. He lazily ran a hand up and down her spine, sending more little shivers through her body. He cupped her buttocks and squeezed them.

"Like my butt, huh?" she asked and kissed his hairy chest.

"Love your butt," he answered.

While his father was out in the Gulf of Mexico, making love with a beautiful young woman, Todd King was in his room, on his computer. He completed the On-Line American History assignment. Unfortunately, the class was structured so that Todd could not skip ahead to the next assignment until the teacher unlocked it. Todd wanted to skip to the end of the curriculum, sure that he'd be able to pass the final exam. Instead, he had to wait, had to crawl at the pace that the teacher and the rest of the class had set.

Todd smiled; Arnold Petitjean had tried to intimidate him, mock him in front of his friend Paula. Even without his friends to encourage him, Arnold was still an arrogant buffoon.

"Hey, Roll On," Arnold had sneered.

"Hey Petite Johnson, how you doing?" Todd had smiled easily.

Paula gasped, then giggled behind her hand, dark almond eyes dancing with merriment.

"Uh no, it's Petitjean," Arnold said.

"Oh," Todd had shrugged. "Well, you can understand my confusion, huh?"

Todd discovered that Paula was, like him, also aged eighteen. She'd been held back a couple of years because of poor grades.

"Yeah, not all us Asians are super-geniuses," she shrugged. "Plus that, I'm still learning the language, you know? English is hard enough, American English is even worse, then you throw a bunch of Cajuns in it too? God, kill me, huh?"

"You're still learning the language?" Todd asked, surprised; she had only a very light accent.

"Yeah, my mom and me and my two brothers just moved her a couple of years ago," Paula said.

"From where?" Todd asked.

"North Korea," Paula said. "My dad's still there; he's in prison for trying to overthrow the government which he really wasn't trying to do; he's totally a slave to the government."

"And your name is Paula?" Todd asked.

"No, my real name is Xan Gei, but I just love Paula Abdul; she's the greatest dancer ever," Paula said and did a little dance.

Just learning the language or not, Paula had very quickly learned the technology. Todd almost regretted giving her his cell phone number.

Another text from Paula popped up. Todd responded and logged onto his favorite web site again.

A clip of 'Blonde Cheerleader BDSM' had been added to the list and Todd clicked on the new link.

He sat, frozen as he watched a beautiful blonde cheerleader bend over a school desk, then another blonde cheerleader flipped up the first girl's skirt, exposing her bare buttocks to the camera.

"Please don't, I'm sorry, I'll do better next time," the first girl whimpered.

"Oh, I know you shall, my little slut," the second blonde answered. "But I'm going to give you a little encouragement.

With a loud 'whack' the second blonde brought a leather belt down onto the first girl's bare buttocks.

"One!" the girl screamed out;

Todd could see a faint welt appear on the girl's creamy white skin.

By the time they reached 'Five!' Todd was panting and his cock was throbbing painfully.

The clip froze; the girl's formerly creamy white buttocks crisscrossed with faint welts. Her splayed pussy lips dripped her excitement down her inner thighs.

Todd didn't even have his shorts unzipped and he groaned. He shuddered, pumping his own excitement into his briefs.

Another 'ding' alerted him to another text from Paula. Gritting his teeth, Todd responded to her text.

'Asian Whore BDSM' was the next search he performed. He could imagine himself spanking Paula for sending so damned many text messages.

While Todd was watching a painfully thin Asian woman's surgically enhanced breasts being mottled with a whip, Freyja sat in the trailer she and her brothers and her mother lived in. She ignored her mother's latest boyfriend; an arrogant black man that claimed he'd played for the Chicago Bears twenty years ago. He thought nothing of walking through the trailer wearing just a pair of thong underwear. He also approached Freyja often, thrusting his crotch toward the eighteen-year-old girl, trying to engage her in conversation.

"Hey, uh, mind getting your ugly ass out of the way; I'm watching this," Freyja finally spat at the smiling man.

"Get my..." the man asked angrily.

"Latrell, what the fuck, huh?" Lauren snarled, barging into the living room. "Beer ain't in here; it's in the kitchen."

"Bitch here needs her a man teach her some fucking manners," the man said, turning around.

"Guess you better go find one then," Freyja sneered.

"What?" Latrell thundered, whirling around again.

"You fucking heard me," Freyja said, gripping the can of wasp spray she'd taken to carrying with her ever since this thug had started hanging around their trailer.

Latrell reached back a meaty paw, but before Freyja could spray him, her mother grabbed Latrell's hand. The large woman brought his hand back and down, bringing him to his knees.

"Uh, yeah, look it's been nice but uh, you got to be going now, okay?" Lauren said.

Odin and Baldar, Freyja's two older brothers did not hide their amusement as the large man was reduced to a whimpering mass of flesh as Lauren kept up the pressure. The man was on his knees, face twisted in agony.

"What you think? Think it's time you got on out of here?" Lauren snarled.

"Yeah, yeah," he gasped through the pain.

"Anybody going to teach that little bitch anything's going to be me, hear? You threaten my kids, time for you be going, got it?" Lauren said again.

"Yeah, yeah," Latrell gulped as she pressed down even harder.

"Man, can see why the Bears ain't been back to the Super Bowl since Ditka left," Baldar said to his older brother.

"No, they went and them Colts and uh, damn, oh, Payton Manning made them look like fat little pussies,"

Odin agreed.

"God damn, send him in here get a beer he's all trying get busy with my fucking kid," the large woman muttered to herself as she lumbered into the kitchen.

"Aw shit, I got somewhere I got to be," Odin suddenly said, getting to his feet.

His loose pants slipped down and he stumbled and fell before he could get to the door. He struggled to get to his feet and get his pants up at the same time.

"Odin!" Lauren screamed, slamming the door to the refrigerator so hard one of the refrigerator shelves actually fell.

Freyja ducked down in her chair. Her mother was known to over-shoot her targets and slam her meaty paws into anyone or anything in the way of her wild swings.

"I'm going, Momma, I'm going!" Odin cried, trying to jerk the door of the trailer open.

Lauren hauled her son to his feet by grabbing a handful of his unkempt afro. She jerked him upright and spun him around, using his hair to facilitate this maneuver.

"Drink the last fucking beer what the fuck you supposed to do?" Lauren screamed, delivering a vicious slap to his face.

"Buy more!" he blubbered.

She delivered two more loud slaps to her son's face. Then she grabbed her wallet out of her purse and slapped some money into his hand.

"And this time bring me back my change," she demanded.

Latrell, now dressed in tee-shirt and baggy jeans glared hatefully at Freyja. She just smirked at him as he opened the door of the trailer then left. A moment later, the side of the trailer was sprayed with gravel and clam shells as the man spun his tires, leaving their trailer park.

Chapter 7

On the Garbage King, Gordon laughed happily, and Kelly kissed him again. He'd discovered what a wicked little sense of humor his girlfriend had. They'd finished the lunch Mrs. Green had packed, then made love a second time. Gordon decided it was time to head back in; some dark clouds were gathering to the east of them.

"Life jackets on," he ordered as he began to dress.

So, while he raised anchor and hoisted the sails, Kelly put on her life jacket. And nothing else.

She sat, looking innocent when he turned around. He let a chuckle escape.

"What?" she asked, face a mask of innocence. "You said put on my life jacket. So, I did."

Her blonde pubic hair was matted with his semen, her pale pink lips still oozed their fluids and he felt himself growing erect yet again.

"Please, just so I can concentrate on getting us back safely, put your clothes on?" he asked.

"Oh, all right, fine," she mock-huffed.

"Yeah, I think I'm going to like having you for a girlfriend," he admitted, and she smiled happily.

"Yeah?" she asked, cuddling up to him.

Todd faintly heard the garage door go up, then heard the garage door lower again. A moment later, he heard the downstairs door slam.

With a sigh, Todd stopped the video clip of his favorite blonde cheerleader getting roughly sodomized by a man in a football uniform, turned off his computer and left his bedroom.

"Hey boy," Gordon looked up from the four steaks he was seasoning while Kelly was on a cell phone.

"Hey Dad; how was sailing?" Todd asked.

"Left the dock with two, came back with two," Gordon said.

"Oh well, better luck next time," Todd shrugged. "Steaks for dinner?"

"Yeah," Gordon agreed and turned the four T-bones over.

"Why four of them?" Todd asked.

"Kelly's getting ready go get her sister; how old's Kerry?" Gordon asked, turning to look at Kelly.

"Turning eighteen in a couple of weeks, still acts twelve," Kelly sighed, ending the call. "I don't know, I hope she's home, doesn't pick up the phone."

"Kelly, this handsome young man is my son, Todd King," Gordon introduced them.

"Hi!" Kelly said and enveloped Todd in a tight hug. "I said a bunch of prayers when you were in the hospital."

"Oh, um, thanks," Todd said, flinching noticeably. "I uh, I know it was prayers helped a lot."

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" Kelly said, quickly releasing him. "Sorry, I forgot; Gordon did tell me you really don't like to be touched."

Years of being poked and prodded, stuck with needles, having no privacy, of being afraid of what germs others may be carrying because of his lowered immune system had left their mark on Todd's psyche. He avoided physical contact with others as much as possible.

"It's all right," Todd said, relieved that Kelly had released her hold on him.

"Take the Astin Martin; you said Kerry likes that car?" Gordon nodded toward the keys hanging by the garage door.

"Uh, really?" Kelly asked, amazed. "You're really going to just let me..."

"What? Kelly, it's just a car," Gordon smiled and put the steaks into the refrigerator. "Hurry up, sooner you get back we can grill these bad boys."

"Okay," Kelly said, cuddled up to him and kissed him. "Back in a flash."

"Damn, Dad!" Todd said as the garage door closed behind Kelly. "You didn't say she was drop dead gorgeous!"

At the Straughter house, Kerry climbed out of the bath, pulling the makeshift stopper out of the drain. The drain let out an anemic gurgle and the suds slowly began to edge lower in the tub.

Cleaning the house had been hard work and Kerry nodded in satisfaction as she toweled herself dry. The house smelled clean, even if it didn't look much better for her efforts.

"Kerry?" she heard Kelly scream out.

"Bathroom," Kerry screamed back.

"Oh, good; you're home," Kelly said, barging into the bathroom and turning on the shower taps. "Get dressed; we're eating steaks at Gordon's house."

"Really?" Kerry asked, delighted.

Steaks were a very rare treat in the Straughter household; most of their meals were ground beef, or ground turkey when it was on sale. When ground beef and ground turkey were too expensive, they ate chicken leg quarters. Kerry couldn't remember the last time they'd had steak. She turned to say this to Kelly.

Kerry stared, shocked when Kelly pulled down her shorts and panties. Her sister's pubic hair was matted with semen, as were the inside of her thighs. Kerry had seen Emily looking like that often enough to know what the aftermath of sex looked like.

"What?" Kelly snapped, suddenly very embarrassed. "We're two consenting adults."

Kerry didn't say anything, just turned and left the bathroom. She shut the door quietly behind herself.

"Oh and bring some pajamas and something to go to church in," Kelly yelled out.

In her room, Kerry jerked open her lingerie drawer. She found her only decent set of pajamas that didn't have holes and tears in them. She also found a pair of panties that weren't ready to fall apart and a bra that wasn't too heavily stained. From her closet, Kerry selected a black skirt that ended just above her knees and a white polyester blouse. She dug out her white platform sandals to complete the outfit.

Kelly was now in her own room, trying to find panties that didn't look like a dog had been playing with them. With a sigh, she finally just grabbed the cleanest looking pair she owned.

"God, are we white trash or what?" she felt disheartened when the only good bra she could find had a safety pin holding one strap on.

From her closet, she selected a white blouse and black knee length skirt for church. She found her black sandals and put them on her bed, next to her outfit.

"Kerry, you got the suitcase?" she called out, unable to find it in her closet.

"Right here," Kerry called back, bringing the small suitcase into Kelly's bedroom.

"And thank you for cleaning up my room; you did a great job, it looks nice," Kelly said.

"Oh no; we're going to be twins," Kerry said as Kelly shoved her clothes into the suitcase.

"Oh no," Kelly smiled. "Well, too late to get anything else."

She pulled on a pink tee shirt and slipped on her own white sandals. Then, grabbing the suitcase, Kelly herded them to the front door.

"Oh! So how was, oh my God!" Kerry squealed as they stepped outside. "We're in the James Bond car?"

Kelly smiled at Kerry's excitement. She left a little strip of rubber as they raced out of their neighborhood.

Kerry, already quite excited, got quite giddy when she spotted the King house. She pointed toward the home.

"Oh, Kelly, look!" she said. "That's that house! The Christmas one!"

Kerry's eyes got as large as saucers when Kelly whipped the car into the driveway and hit the garage door opener. She stared in disbelief as the door rose.

She sat, unblinking as Kelly eased the car to a stop. Kerry stared at her sister, then stared at the six other luxury and sports cars in the seven-car garage. Then she stared at her sister again.

"You didn't tell me we was coming here!" Kerry whispered.

"Come on; Mr. Gordon's actually a very nice man," Kelly laughed, tugging her sister toward the door.

"Oh! And he has a son same age as you!"

Kelly put her hand on her sister's arm. She lowered her voice as they stood at the door.

"But Todd really hates being touched, okay?" Kelly said, then gave one knock and opened the door.

"Hey, oh my God, if I met you on the street and didn't know you, I'd know you're Kerry Straughter!" Gordon said as a still very cowed Kerry entered the kitchen.

Todd stared for a moment; Kerry Straughter was the twin of his favorite blonde cheerleader. Kerry's eyes were green, not brown, and Kerry's chest had not been surgically enhanced. But her face, even her coloring was identical to the porn star's facial features, coloring.

"And Todd's got the potatoes already going; Kerry, how you like your steak?" Gordon asked.

"Um, I don't know," Kerry whispered.

"Medium well for me," Kelly said.

"And Kerry, what you want on your baked potato?" Todd finally found his voice.

"I don't know," Kerry responded again.

"Okay, like, I'm having salsa, my girlfriend showed me that, and then cheese and bacon bits, real bacon, not that artificial stuff, and..." Todd said.

"One time, tried that one-time boy, supposed to be low cholesterol," Gordon complained easily as he carried the plate of steaks to the door leading to the back porch.

"Oh my God!" Kerry shrilled, looking at the three fountains that jetted out of the swimming pool in the rear of the house.

"There's a concrete pad you can sit on and the water just crashes down on you," Todd said, seeing what Kerry was looking at

"Oh, I uh, I didn't know, I didn't bring my bathing suit," Kerry said.

"Next time, then," Todd said. "You know what Miss Kelly wants on her potato?"

Kerry watched as her sister kiss Mr. Gordon. She tore her eyes away from the intimate display and looked at Todd.

"Uh, whenever we have one, she kind of just puts a little butter on them," Kerry said.

"And you?" Todd asked, using the cheese grater to grate some sharp cheddar.

"Can I have some salsa? I love you know, like chips and salsa. One time I had this date and he took me to Manny's; you ever ate there? And they got the best salsa ever and..." Kerry rambled.

"Yeah, they're salsa is the best," Todd agreed.

One day, Gordon had come to visit his son in the Oncology Ward of Women and Children's Hospital in Lafayette. He first flirted a little with Madison Arcenaux and found out that Madison was planning on holding a 'Prom' for the teenagers.

Gordon pulled out his cell phone and contacted Sheila Jakes, his executive assistant. Within an hour, a professional DJ was setting up his equipment in the cafeteria. Andy's was providing tuxedos for the boys; Babbage's was providing formal gowns for the girls. Annie's Floral Designs provided silk corsages for the girls and silk boutonnieres for the boys. Connie Edwards Studio was taking the photographs and Manny's was catering.

"Yeah, I've had Manny's," Todd said and felt a tear slide down. "They catered my prom."

"Oh, too cool!" Kerry enthused.

"Yeah, it was," Todd agreed quietly.

Kerry was impressed with Todd's skill at opening each potato; he slit the top, then pressed with his hands at the ends. The steaming spuds opened wide for the delicious toppings.

They sat in the formal dining room, Gordon said a quiet grace and they dug in. Kerry forced herself to slow down; the aroma of the meat was almost maddening, and she wanted to stuff large chunks into her mouth.

She was nearing the end of the meal, then gasped in embarrassment when a monstrous belch escaped. She looked across the table at her older sister, face flaming red.

"In many Middle Eastern nations, the host would be highly insulted if you did not belch," Gordon said easily. "So, thank you. Judging from the size of that one, you really liked it."

"I liked it a lot," Kerry agreed, still blushing hotly.

"Don't you dare," Gordon warned Todd just before Todd could manufacture a belch.