The Garbage King Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kerry, you play chess?" Todd asked.

Kerry almost sneered; at Northside High School, the only people that played chess were the nerds, the dorks, and geeks. Then she remembered where they were; this was Todd's house.

"A little," she admitted. "Like, years ago. Our Uncle Tommy had this marble set."

"Come on," Todd said, gathering their plates.

"Leave them; I'll get them," Gordon encouraged.

Kelly smiled in encouragement, so Kerry pushed away from the large table. She dutifully followed Todd up a wide staircase.

"Oh my God!" Kerry enthused when she spotted the large globe in the corner of the library.

"Yeah, my Dad gave me that for my eighteenth birthday," Todd said. "It's great for, you know, when you hear about stuff on the news?"

He spun the large globe slowly. Kerry watched the familiar landscape of the United States rotate out of sight.

"Like, over here, this area here? This is where they got Bin-laden," Todd pointed.

"Oh!" Kerry said, green eyes wide with wonder.

Downstairs, Gordon and Kelly were making out like teenagers. Finally, he laughed slightly and pushed her away.

"Come on; I told the kids to leave the plates," he said. "That means it's our job clean up."

In the kitchen, in between kisses, they washed and dried the plates and goblets.

"Oh, by the way, Todd any good at chess?" Kelly asked.

"Taught him when he was about five or six, no, had to be five; he wanted his very own set for his sixth birthday," Gordon said. "Haven't ever seen him lose a game since."

"Oh, poor Kerry," Kelly sighed.

"Oh, don't worry; Todd will make it look like she came damned close," Gordon assured her.

Upstairs, in the library, Todd was trying very hard to make it look like Kerry was playing masterfully. But the blonde beauty was horrible and made careless mistake after careless mistake.

Finally, just to end their mutual frustration, Todd slid his bishop forward.

"Checkmate," he said.

"What? How?" Kerry challenged, staring at the board.

"Move your king here, my bishop gets him. Move him here or here and my knight gets him," Todd said.

Kerry actually studied the board for a long moment. She looked at her remaining pieces and finally had to concede defeat.

"Come on. Let's go, one more time," Kerry said.

Kerry did not improve in the second game and Todd smiled softly. Bonita would try, game after game, but she too was just horrible at chess.

"Don't say it," Kerry sighed as he slid his rook over.

"But you did very well," Todd encouraged as he put the pieces away.

"Hey, Todd, why don't you show Kerry where she'll be staying tonight?" Gordon said from the doorway of the library.

"The suitcase is already on the bed," Kelly said from behind Gordon.

"Oh, okay," Todd said.

He stood up and Kerry stood as well. She followed Todd to the doorway of the library, then gave one last look around the ornate room before stepping into the hall.

"Come on, I guess you'll be staying in Nicole's room," Todd said.

"Who's Nicole?" Kerry asked.

"She was my sister," Todd said.

He turned on the overhead light and peered into Nicole's bedroom, or what would have been her bedroom. His hunch had been correct; the battered suitcase was on the foot of the bed.

"Oh my God; this room is as big as my whole house!" Kerry said.

She looked at the lamp on the bedside table. She even clicked it on, even though, with the overhead light on, it was unnecessary.

"God, I love this lamp!" Kerry enthused to Todd.

"It's a Tiffany," Todd affirmed.

"And how big is that bed!" Kerry went on.

"California King, in case you ever have guests stay the night," Todd said and opened a second doorway. "And here's your bathroom.

"Oh!" Kerry gasped, looking at the huge claw foot tub, the walk-in shower on the opposite wall and the pedestal sink.

"And everything's in such a pretty color, Kerry sighed, admiring the soft pastel blue.

"Blue was Nicole's favorite," Todd said.

"And where's your room?" Kerry asked.

"It's uh, its right next door," Todd said, pointing to the opposite wall.

"And where are Mr. Gordon and Kelly going to be?" Kerry whispered.

"Probably his room; end of the hall," Todd said and blushed hotly, thinking of what his father and the very attractive Kelly Straughter would be doing.

To his horror, Todd began to develop an erection. He dropped his hand in front of his jeans and turned to leave the room.

"Well, need anything; there's an intercom right there," he said, pointed and left Nicole's room.

To Todd's absolute horror, Kerry entered his bedroom right behind him. She looked around at his room.

"Oh wow, your room's huge too," Kerry said, smiling at him.

Todd's dismay grew as his erection refused to listen to his mental command and instead grew even more demanding. He tried to somehow hide his boner from Kerry.

"My room doesn't have a computer," Kerry said, noticing Todd's desk.

"Uh, because no one stays in there right now," Todd said, wishing he had something, anything to hold in front of his tented jeans.

"No sir," Kelly said, slamming the door of Todd's bedroom open.

Todd wished he could sink through the floor. Kelly stood in only bra and panties and his cock jerked, now painfully erect and trapped in his briefs.

"Two of y'all in a room together, the door stays wide open, hear?" Kelly demanded.

"Yes ma'am," Todd croaked.

"Sorry; I'm one closed it," Kerry said easily, still looking at Todd's desk. "Who's Nige, oh my God, you like this stuff?"

"Yes," Todd said, some of the blood returning to his head as her obvious disdain for Classical music angered him.

"You're kidding, right?" Kerry asked, amused.

"Much of the retarded stuff you listen to on the radio today owes a great debt to Classical music, thank you very much," Todd hotly defended.

Kelly was obviously convinced there would be no hijinks between the two teenagers. With a nod of her blonde head, she left the room.

"Let me guess, he's nerding her out?" Gordon asked when Kelly entered his bedroom again.

"He's certainly very passionate about his music," Kelly agreed, hoping Gordon could not see the small hole in her panties.

Gordon smiled softly as he spotted the hole in Kelly's panties. When he and Donna had been absolutely strapped for cash, pinching pennies until the pennies bled, Donna had taken to not wearing panties at all.

Working on oil rigs, Gordon did not take to going commando. He did become skilled with thread and needle. He would only throw out a pair of underwear when the elastic finally gave out.

Gordon also saw the safety pin holding the one strap of Kelly's bra together. He said nothing about her lingerie.

"There was this girl taught at Baylor Lake Elementary used to play Classical music all the time; Todd had a huge crush on her," Gordon admitted, deftly unhooking Kelly's bra.

He remembered where her hot spot was and bit down on her shoulder.

"Oh!" Kelly purred.

"And Todd's been into Classical music ever since, but do not, I repeat, do not play Sousa; for whatever reason, he really can't stand Sousa," Gordon said as he eased Kelly's panties down.

"Now, Mr. King!" Kelly said. "After all we did on your boat, I would think you had enough of my poor little pussy!"

"Hmm, let me see," Gordon said and stroked Kelly's wet lips with a finger. "No, no, doesn't look like I've had enough yet."

"Oh, Mr. King!" Kelly sighed as Gordon lifted her and carried her to his bed.

While Gordon was bringing pleasure to Kelly with his mouth and fingers, Kerry stood in Nicole's room. She turned off every light and undressed in the dark. She then put on her pajamas and lay down in the huge bed. Kerry's mind was whirling; for years, she and Kelly had driven up and waited in the long line of cars and slowly went past the 'Christmas House.'

Kelly would, of course, complain about the long line while Kerry tried to find Christmas music on the car's decrepit radio. They would gape, oohing and aahing over the elaborate lights and the phenomenal window displays. Then they would drive home, both chattering about the decorations.

And now, Kerry knew what the inside of the 'Christmas House' looked like and it surpassed her most vivid imaginations. Even this room surpassed her imagination of what a girl's room would look like; beautiful blues, Tiffany lamps, its own bathroom with beautiful claw foot tub.

The bed was so soft, the sheets and pillowcases so luxurious, even in her excited state, Kerry very quickly fell asleep. She lay, sleeping soundly.

"Hey," Kelly whispered and Kerry rolled over, smiling.

Kelly felt a new wave of love for her baby sister. Nearly every morning, when Kerry was awakened, she woke up with a smile on her pretty face. It was rare for Kerry to wake with a frown.

"God, this bed is like the best!" Kerry enthused.

"Yeah?" Kelly smiled.

"I'm being serious! I could sleep forever," Kerry stated.

"Getting ready to go downstairs and make breakfast but kind of thought you might want to take a quick shower, do your hair; remember, we're going to church right after," Kelly said.

"Church?" Kerry asked, sitting up in the bed. "I mean, we're really..."

The only time Kelly and Kerry Straughter went to church was Easter and Christmas or for someone's wedding or funeral.

"Gordon and Todd go to St. Elizabeth's By the Lake," Kelly explained.

"A Catholic church?" Kerry asked, scrambling out of the bed, realizing she really had to pee.

"Shush," Kelly warned.

"Oh my God, you must really like him," Kerry teased. "I mean, didn't you say Catholics weren't even really..."

"Shush," Kelly warned.

She leaned close to her sister.

"But yeah, I really like him," Kelly admitted.

Kelly left the bedroom as Kerry flopped down on the commode. She relieved herself, looking from tub to shower.

She wanted to luxuriate in that tub, but common sense won out. Kelly said Kerry never used her head, so Kerry was pretty proud of herself for deciding to take a shower instead of a bubble bath.

The bar of soap had never been used, and the bottles of shampoo and conditioner were likewise brand new. She almost sprained her wrist trying to get the shampoo out before realizing that the bottle was still sealed.

The towel was almost as soft as the bed and she languidly dried herself off. There was a hair dryer in the cabinet, and a brush that had no signs of ever being used.

There was also a tube of toothpaste with no finger marks on it and a sealed toothbrush inside of the cabinet. Kerry felt foolish for forgetting her toothbrush at home, so availed herself of this toothbrush

"God, I love this place," Kerry enthused to her reflection in the mirror.

Finally, Kerry dressed in a blouse and skirt. She made the bed, packed yesterday's clothing and her pajamas into the suitcase and slipped her platform sandals onto her feet. Suitcase in hand, Kerry bounded down the stairs.

"Wow, was just fixing to go get you," Kelly said and put a plate down on the small breakfast table.

Todd looked at Kerry in her pleated skirt. He could imagine the beautiful blonde in a pleated cheerleader's skirt and felt his cock stiffen. He jammed himself further underneath the table.

"Hey," Kerry greeted Todd and he just nodded in acknowledgement.

Well, we normally take Todd's 'Vette, but Gordon mused. "The Rolls would do, what you think?"

"Four of us, probably," Todd shrugged.

Entering the garage, Kerry again stared at the line of automobiles, trying to figure out which one would be the Rolls. She followed Todd as he approached a deep blue automobile.

For her part, Kelly tried to act normal, even nonchalant, as if riding in a Rolls-Royce was an ordinary occurrence for her. She failed by looking at everything in the opulent automobile and touching whatever was within reach.

At the church, Kerry followed Todd. He dipped his hand into the font and Kerry looked at the water.

"What's that?" she whispered.

"Holy water," Todd said, making the sign of the cross.

"What are you doing?" she whispered again as he dropped to one knee in the aisle before sliding down to the middle of the pew.

"Genuflecting," he said, pointing toward the altar.

"Now what are you doing?" Kerry whispered as he pulled out the kneeler and began to pray.

"Praying," he whispered in reply.

"For you to get Laryngitis," he thought to himself as she shrugged and knelt down as well.

Three pews behind them, Paula Kim sat with her mother and two brothers and bored a hole into the back of Todd's head. She was disappointed in Todd King; she had held a crush on the sensitive young man since the moment he'd entered their homeroom.

If Barbie Doll blondes was what Todd was attracted to though, Paula would simply have to set her sights on someone else.

Todd must have felt Paula's eyes on him; he turned, saw her and smiled, giving Paula a friendly little nod. Paula pretended she did not see him and looked away.

Kelly sat on the other side of Kerry, next to Gordon. Like Kerry, Kelly asked several questions of Gordon. And like Kerry, she looked all around the church with genuine curiosity.

One pew behind and on the other side of the aisle, Freyja sat with her Aunt Linda and Uncle Bob. Freyja's mother did not make her go to church and had not been inside of a church, other than for a wedding, in almost twenty years. But Freyja was raised Catholic, and whenever she spent the night at Aunt Linda and Uncle Bob's house, they went to church.

Right now, Freyja was staring at Kerry Straughter with all the hatred she could muster. She did not know who the fat little pig was that was sitting with Todd King, but Freyja did not like the porker and certainly did not like the porker being with Todd King.

(Kerry Straughter was the appropriate weight for a teen aged girl of her height of five feet four inches; Kerry certainly was not a 'fat little pig')

"You are in church," Aunt Linda hissed, digging her fingernails into Freyja's arm.

"Ow-uh!" Freyja whined, rubbing her arm.

"Think about that the next time you decide to glare at someone," Aunt Linda said. "Do you even know that girl?"

"No," Freyja admitted.

On a side wing of the chapel, Derek and Arnold sat and stared at Roll On and the hot blonde sitting with him. Next to that cute girl was a woman with an incredible chest.

"God damn, look at the fucking tits on her, huh?" Derek said to Arnold, not bothering to lower his voice much.

"No shit," Arnold agreed. "I mean, fuck, love Freyja, you know? But the bitch is completely no tits, know what I'm saying?"

An elderly woman turned, glared at the two youths, and put a finger to her lips.

"Shh! You are in the House of the Lord," she hissed at them.

"Shh!" Derek said loudly to her, mocking her.

When the Mass started, Kerry followed Todd's movements, Kelly mirrored Gordon's movements.

Todd wanted to scream; any time they did or said anything, Kerry had a question about it.

Paula Kim did note, with some satisfaction, that when the deacon bade them to offer one another the sign of Christ's peace, Todd visibly shrank away from the blonde cheerleader Barbie doll. Paula also noted with satisfaction that the blonde Barbie doll looked quite hurt by Todd's apparent rejection.

Freyja smirked at Todd's action and the fat little pig's reaction as well but quickly removed the smirk before Aunt Linda dug her nails in her arm again. She turned her attention to the front of the church again.

After Mass, Arnold stayed away from Freyja; he knew Freyja's Uncle Bob had an active dislike of him. He knew Bob New would not hesitate to strike him. Even in church.

"Hey Paula," Todd said as they were leaving the church.

"Oh. Hey," Paula said then turned away again.

Freyja had her sunglasses on so she could freely glare with hatred at the piglet with Todd without fear of Aunt Linda. So, she did glare at the blimp as the King quartet waddled to Mr. King's Rolls-Royce.

Once in the car, Todd wanted to scream at Kerry to get a book and look up the answers to her questions. But with his father in the car, and his father's new girlfriend sitting right in front of him, Todd patiently answered Kerry's nonstop questions as they returned to the King home.

"Well, great to meet you, but I've got a bunch of studying," Todd said and beat a hasty retreat to his room.

"Todd's in summer school," Gordon explained.

"Ha!" Kerry wanted to crow.

Todd acted so smart, knowing where Pakistan was and beating her in chess and liking Classical music. But he'd had to go to summer school, just like Emily and all the other dummies.

"Yeah, he needs to make up the credits he missed when he was in the hospital with cancer," Gordon continued and Kerry's insides knotted up.

"Cancer? Is he all right now?" Kerry asked, concerned.

"Oh yeah, he's getting stronger every day," Gordon said cheerfully.

"So..." Kelly said and kissed Gordon. "What do you normally do after church?"

"Me? I go into the office; nobody's there, and I get some work done," Gordon admitted.

"Ooh, you're a fun guy," Kelly teased him.

"But we've got these ATVs; we could go up and down the beach," Gordon suggested.

He gave Kerry a quick lesson on how to operate the four-wheel vehicle and then suggested she might want to put on yesterday's clothing. Her skirt and blouse were just too pretty and might get ruined.

"Oh, and helmets are mandatory; no exceptions," Gordon said when Kerry and Kelly returned, once again in yesterday's clothing. "I do not care about messing up your hair."

"He thinks he's a drill sergeant," Kelly teased.

In his room, Todd played a Schubert selection and studied his Trigonometry textbook.

Todd resisted the urge to go to his favorite web site; last night's featured video had actually unnerved him. The video had featured his favorite blonde cheerleader, a woman that bore an uncanny resemblance to Kerry Straughter, even down to the wide-eyed innocence.

But this video had shown the actress being brutally fist fucked by her blonde girlfriend. As the video progressed, it was quite obvious that the girl was not enjoying having her pussy fisted.

Todd heard the ATVs start up and tightened his grip on his textbook. He would have liked to be outside on such a beautiful day, riding around. But school took priority. He did imagine Kerry sitting astride the smaller of the two ATVs, cute butt spreading on the leather saddle.

Todd had to push the thought out of his head; he was developing a painful erection. He reached down to readjust his cock.

"Damn, Kerry never shuts up, huh?" he asked himself

Realization hit him; Kerry asked a lot of questions. Instead of being bored with church, she was genuinely interested in what they were doing and what significance it all had.

Chapter 8

Kelly lost the deposit she'd put down for the hotel in Houston. The doctor's office agreed that she could postpone the surgery for a later date, so it was not a complete loss.

Her first day of vacation, Kelly packed a picnic lunch into an old beat up ice chest. Kelly thought the small cooler might have been her father's. She honestly did not remember, but she could not remember a time when the battered ice chest had not sat above the washing machine in their utility room.

Kerry was still asleep; it was summer vacation for the girl. So, Kelly let the girl sleep. She loaded the chest into the car and brought it to Gordon's office.

"Yes, ma'am?" Sheila Jakes smiled pleasantly at the attractive blonde.

"I uh, hi, I'm um, I'm Kelly," Kelly said, suddenly feeling very underdressed in just khaki shorts and a light blue tee shirt. "I'm um, I'm here to see Gordon."

Sheila smiled and pushed a button.

"Yes sir, A Ms. Kelly here, yes sir, right away, yes sir," Sheila said into her headset.

"Down the hall, last door on your right," Sheila smiled.