The Garbage King Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the King home, Gordon and Kelly patrolled the back yard. Whenever their paths crossed, Gordon took a moment to hug her and kiss her. The two tried to keep the public displays of affection to a minimum, but Gordon couldn't resist the occasional brush of lip to lip.

Gordon frowned at the sight of Emily; the girl was the very definition of 'white trash' in his eyes. Then he looked around; he did not see Emily's boyfriend anywhere. He squinted, peering into the pool, but most of the swimmers were on the concrete pad in the middle, enjoying the gushing fountains. There were no hairy legs sticking out anywhere.

Todd went inside the house and trotted up the stairs. He went to his bedroom to find his baseball cap. Even with the sun block on, the early afternoon sun felt a little too warm on his scalp.

"Uh, excuse me, party's outside," Todd said, seeing David in the billiards room.

"Uh yeah, yeah, uh was looking for the bathroom," David lied.

"First door on the right just when you step in," Todd said, pointing downstairs. "We told everyone that when y'all got here."

"Uh yeah, uh, you play?" David asked, indicating the pool table.

"A little," Todd admitted.

"Dude, uh, listen," David smiled. "Quick game, huh?"

"Party's outside," Todd repeated.

"Tell you what, you win, my girlfriend will give you a blow job, huh?" David said. "I win, um, how about that bad ass watch you wearing, huh?"

"Your girlfriend the one with all them tats?" Todd asked and shuddered. "No thanks; I'm allergic to penicillin."

"My car, then, huh?" David said, angered by the boy's comment about his girlfriend.

"Sure," Todd shrugged. "Straight Eight? Nine ball?"

"Eight," David said, not sure what Nine Ball was.

"Fine, call all shots, none of this Church pool. Let you break," Todd said and quickly racked the balls.

David did and smiled as the twelve-ball rolled into a side pocket.

"Um, fifteen in the corner," he called out then missed.

"One in the far-right corner," Todd said. "Three in the same corner..."

David watched as Todd stood in one place, called each shot, waiting for the cue ball to roll right back to him. He sank the eight off of a two-rail bank. Todd then cleared the table of the remaining balls. He never moved from the one spot, just took his shot and let the cue ball roll back to him.

"Bit of advice," Todd said, putting his cue stick into the slotted holder. "Never ever bet unless you can afford to lose."

"Um, my car's..." David mumbled, actually feeling sick.

"...is of no interest to me," Todd assured David, ushering him out the room and down the stairs.

They stepped outside just as the grilling crew announced the food was ready. The feeding frenzy started, plates were heaped with ribs and baked beans and potato salad.

Todd wanted to run back inside; Kerry and Paula thought it would be funny to hug him, both dripping wet from the pool. Paula clung to Todd's left side while Kerry clung to his right side.

"Kerry," Kelly called and Kerry could tell her sister was not happy.

"Honey, I know you think it's funny getting Todd all wet, but remember, he has a real phobia about being touched because of the cancer," Kelly hissed to her sister.

"Oh! I forgot!" Kerry gasped, truly contrite.

"I'm sorry, Todd, I forgot; Paula, come on, let's leave him alone," Kerry apologized.

After the guests had been fed, the rest of the food had been carted away to the homeless shelter in DeGarde. The cake was brought out, they sang 'Happy Birthday' and then dug in.

"OMG, this is from Radcliffe's!" Kerry shrilled.

That sparked a ripple of excitement; everyone wanted a piece of cake if it came from Radcliffe's. Of the twelve people in the back yard, only three of them had ever been to Radcliffe's.

Then, Kerry sat to unwrap her gifts.

"And this one is from Todd," Kerry called out, showing everyone a flat package.

"Oh, Todd!" she gasped, looking at the gold cross.

The cross was adorned with five pearls, one pearl in the center and one at each end of the cross. There was a twenty-inch gold chain in the box as well.

"Put it on me," Kerry demanded, whipping her long blond hair out of the way.

Todd did, and once again, Kerry forgot about Todd's phobia. She turned, hugged him and kissed Todd directly on his surprised lips.

Paula felt conflicted; Kerry was her new best friend. But she also had a crush on Todd.

During their time on the concrete pad, laughing and chattering underneath the fountains' spray, Paula found out that Kerry was a genuinely sweet and loving person. Even if Kerry was a beautiful cheerleader, she didn't see herself as beautiful. She saw herself as a pale shadow of Kelly, her gorgeous big sister.

"But you," Kerry said to Paula as the water buffeted them. "OMG, your eyes are so beautiful and look at that hair! You're the beautiful one."

As soon as Kerry released him, Todd blazed a path to the back door. Kerry returned her attention to the other gifts on the table, picking up the next package.

Todd sprinted up the stairs to his room. In his bathroom, he barely had his swim trunks down before he blasted a torrent of semen into the toilet bowl.

Bonita's prom dress had been a beautiful light green in color. Kerry's bikini was the same green color; her swimsuit matched her eyes.

Bonita's body had been so thin, so frail as she and Todd had danced in the hospital's cafeteria. Her beautiful black eyes had glittered in the swirling lights and her teeth had gleamed as she smiled happily at him.

Kerry's body was firm, with perfect breasts that pressed against him. Her skin was soft and warm. Her lips had felt full, soft when she had kissed him.

Bonita and Todd had kissed, lip to lip, a rushed kiss because they were afraid of being caught. With a promise to love each other forever, they went to their separate hospital rooms.

Todd sat down on the toilet and cried for his loss.

Standing, he did not look into the mirror. He just splashed some cold water onto his face, then left his room and walked downstairs again.

Upstairs, in the billiard room, David pocketed a few of the trinkets laying around, including a solid gold sextant. Emily lazily rolled the billiard balls around on the table, enjoying the happy feeling she had from the muscle relaxers she'd stolen from her sister's medicine cabinet.

"You have to call all shots," David said, snorting a little more of the meth he'd brought with him. "So, dick ball into the twat pocket."

"David!" Emily giggled as David lifted her and pushed her onto the pool table.

He simply unzipped his denim shorts and lined up his erect cock with her pussy. With a grunt, he energetically pounded himself into her

Still smarting over his loss to Todd, David pulled out and spurted his semen onto the felt top of the table.

"Eight ball in the cunt pocket," David said and tried to force the ball into Emily's splayed pussy.

"Quit! David, stop!" Emily cried out, holding David's wrist tightly.

While the vulgar tableau played out upstairs, Gordon watched as Todd came back outside. He could tell. He frowned, looking at Todd's splotchy face. It was quite evident that Todd had been crying.

"And this one's from Paula," Kerry called out and unwrapped the Miranda Lambert's latest CD.

"I uh, I didn't know if you like..." Paula mumbled.

"You kidding? I love her," Kerry assured the girl and kissed her in thanks.

The DJ picked that moment to put on a long selection; his bladder was at the bursting point. Coming out of the bathroom, the DJ saw David and Emily standing at the bar just inside the rear door. He watched as Emily took a small bag from her purse and the two snorted what Emily had sprinkled onto the wooden counter.

"Party's over, kids," the DJ said, showing the two shocked people his badge.

Kelly was absolutely furious with Kerry when the police cruiser pulled up and escorted David and Emily away. Her anger grew when Gordon discovered the semen stains on the billiard table and the slimy eight ball that was now adhered to the felt.

"But Kelly, I didn't..." Kerry protested.

"Hey, hey, how was she to know her guests would..." Gordon tried to placate Kelly.

"No!" Kelly screamed, whirling and glaring at Gordon. "Don't you dare! Just because you have all kinds of money, you do not get to tell me how to raise my sister, you hear me?"

"Come on," Kelly screamed, grabbing a hank of Kerry's blonde hair and pulling the girl to the door of the house. "Tell your little friends goodbye; we're leaving!"

"It was very nice to meet you, Mr. King," Paula said politely as Todd found the keys for his corvette.

"Will we be seeing more of you?" Gordon asked.

"I hope so," Paula admitted, a slow burn crossing her golden skin.

To Paula's disappointment, Todd drove her straight home. He opened her car door and mumbled he'd see her at school and left. He did not kiss her at the door, he didn't ask her for a date, just told her he'd see her and left.

As Paula was telling her mother about the party, the King home, Kelly was driving in a stony silence; Kerry cowering in the passenger seat of the car, afraid to speak. Once home, Kerry scampered to her room and Kelly stormed into the kitchen.

Kelly did something she had never done before; she got down the bottle of vodka that her mother had bought just a few days before her death. Teeth tightly clenched, Kelly grabbed a large glass and slammed the glass onto the kitchen table.

Kelly was not a drinker. She witnessed what alcohol had done to a formerly beautiful woman, the ravages on her mother's face and figure, as well as her mother's intellect and morality. Kelly had vowed that she would never succumb to the temptations.

But right now, seemed like a perfect time to get good and rip roaring drunk.

Half a glass of orange juice was diluted with half a glass of vodka. Kelly coughed as the liquid burned her sensitive throat and seemed to leave a trail of fire from throat to belly.

The second glass held slightly more orange juice, but it still burned tremendously as Kelly drank it quickly. She drank the concoction quickly because she really did not enjoy the taste of the vile drink.

As Kelly fixed a third and fourth drink, Todd helped his father gather up the various gifts Kelly and Kerry had left behind in their hasty departure. Gordon smiled as Todd made a face at the Miranda Lambert CD.

"I know this is Kerry's cake, but I'm getting one more piece," Todd declared and cut a sizable hunk.

"One?" Gordon smiled. "By the way, that really was a nice cross you gave Kerry."

"Well, the whole time in church? She kept asking all kinds of questions; I kind of figured she was really interested," Todd explained. "And Pearl is the birthstone of June anyway, so..."

They put Kelly and Kerry's suitcase in the trunk of the Rolls Royce, along with the remainder of Kerry's cake, and Kerry's pile of gifts.

"Want me to go with you?" Todd offered.

"No, no, but thanks, boy," Gordon said.

Sitting at her kitchen table, drinking her fourth drink, Kelly felt her back twinge again under the weight of her breasts. She sniffled in self-pity.

"Well, you really fucked that up, Kelly," she sniffled again. "Had a really nice guy... All he was trying to do was say Kerry didn't do nothing wrong and you scream at him. Way to go, dumb ass."

She took another sip of the drink and shuddered. Her back gave another twinge and she lay her head down on the table and began to sob bitter tears.

Kerry cautiously walked down the hall and peered into the kitchen. For the first time in her life, Kerry saw her idol showing feet of clay.

Kelly's sobs cut into Kerry's heart and she ran back to her room shedding tears of her own.

Kelly suddenly vomited, spewing up vodka and orange juice and chocolate cake. She moaned as more of her stomach's contents came rushing up.

Kerry heard someone knocking at the door. She got to her feet and wiped her tears away she scampered down the hall to the living room and opened the door.

"Hi, oh, Sweetheart, it's your birthday! You're not supposed to cry on your birthday!" Gordon soothed.

"Well, I can't help it!" Kerry wailed

He pulled the crying girl in for a hug and held her. He patted her back and whispered soothing noises to the top of her head.

"Now, where's your sister?" he asked, kissing Kerry on her forehead.

"Kitchen," Kerry said, wiping her nose with the back of her hand.

"Whew! Got a mop?" Gordon asked Kerry as he spotted the puddle of vomit.

"I'm sho shorry, Gordon," Kelly sobbed bitterly when he gently pulled her into an upright position.

"Um, and get me a wet face cloth, huh?" Gordon asked Kerry as she pulled the mop and bucket out of the small closet.

"And a towel, Gordon called out.

"I love you sho much and I fucked it all up, dinnit I?" Kelly sobbed.

"No, don't think you messed it all up," Gordon said calmly as he cleaned Kelly's face, then dried her softly. "Now, why don't you go sit in the living room while I get this cleaned up, huh?"

"Oh no, I'll get it," Kelly insisted.

"Kelly, please, please? Just do what I ask, okay?" Gordon asked her.

"I'll get that," Kerry offered.

"No, help your sister into the living room, okay," Gordon said.

"OMG, did I jush tell him I loved him?" Kelly mumbled to Kerry. "I can' bleeve I shaid dat; I better tell him I dinnit mean it huh?"

"No, think we better do what he tells us," Kerry insisted. "He wants us in the living room, remember?"

"Well, dish iddent hish housh, who he think he ish?" Kelly snapped, becoming angry.

Gordon made quick work of cleaning the kitchen; once a Navy man, always a Navy man. Putting mop and bucket away, he came into the living room.

"Now you see why she doesn't want you drinking?" Gordon asked Kerry while Kelly slumbered, leaning against Kerry's shoulder.

"Yes sir," Kerry said, green eyes wide.

"Come on, Sweetheart, let's get you home, huh?" Gordon said, helping Kelly to her feet.

"Gordon! What cho doin' here?" Kelly asked.

"Came to get you, tell you I love you, and its bedtime, okay?" Gordon said and motioned to Kerry to lock up the house.

"Oh, it's that dishgushding pervert right there," Kelly snarled as a wide-eyed Mr. Dumensnil gawked at the Rolls-Royce.

"Is that a Rolls-Royce?" he asked Gordon in an awed tone.

"God damn right it ish, ashhole," Kelly snapped at him. "And you can jush keep your fuckin' hanj off it, hear?"

"Yes sir, it is but I bought it used so I saved a couple of thousand on it," Gordon politely said as he poured Kelly into the back seat, laying her on her belly.

Kerry hesitated, not sure what to do, so Gordon gently pushed her into the front passenger seat. Then, with a nod to the neighbor, Gordon trotted around and got into the driver's seat.

"By the way, Mr. Gordon, thank you so much for my birthday party and I'm so sorry my friends..." Kerry started to say.

"You're welcome and you don't owe me any apology for your two friends," Gordon assured Kerry. "Overall, your friends were wonderful, and they're welcome back any time you want them there. I really liked when that Tammy girl, her name was Tammy, right? Loved it when she got all of y'all doing that cheer."

"Did you say we could come back? Kerry asked, elated.

"Said THEY could come back," Gordon smiled. "Was kind of really hoping you and Sleeping Beauty there would just, oh, I don't know, maybe stay?"

Kelly was snoring heavily when they pulled into the garage. Gordon carried her up the stairs while Todd helped Kerry carry their suitcase and Kerry's gifts to Nicole's bedroom.

"Well, I uh, guess this is your room now," Todd said.

He felt sad, again feeling the loss of his big sister. He shook his head slightly when Kerry gave him a beaming smile.

"And, here," Todd said, setting up Kerry's laptop computer on the desk and adding her to the wifi network. "Now you can surf the Internet, okay?"

"And what do you surf for?" Kerry teased, clinging onto him.

"Girls that don't have to touch me, so God damned much," Todd snapped, pushing her away.

"Oh, God, Todd, I'm sorry, I forgot!" Kerry gasped and tried to hug him in apology, which was the worst thing to do.

"God damn it, leave me alone, all right?" Todd yelled at her and stormed out of her room.

"It's just been him and me for a long time," Gordon said gently as he entered the bedroom. "It's just going to take some getting used to, okay? Please, just give him time."

Gordon fished Kelly's pajamas out of the suitcase, smiling softly at the patched holes in the cotton shorts. He then left Kerry's room, softly closing her door behind himself.

Nice guy or not, gentleman or not, when Gordon exposed Kelly's magnificent breasts, he couldn't help but have a quick fondle of them. Then he put her pajama top on her.

That task done, Gordon kissed Kelly on her forehead, pulled the comforter over her and lay down next to her.

*

THE END of 'The Garbage King.' 'The Garbage Prince' will be coming soon.

And once again, a most sincere thanks to BeBop3 for his assistance.

**Author's Notes: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my stories, and those that 'Favorite' my stories.

I do not read emails.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.