All Comments on 'The Garden Shed Ch. 13'

by jasperspen

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
msa6572msa6572over 1 year ago

Love this story. good job keeping the timeline straight, and not drifting into modern. It adds to the feel of the scenario.

silveraidersilveraiderover 1 year ago

It brought a smile to my face just seeing that Chapter 13 was available to read. And a bigger smile after I'd finished it. Great addition to the series, and this is consistently one of the best taboo stories on Literotica, but with the added interest of voyeurism and little gentle threesome experimentation thrown in this has to be the best entry to the Garden Shed series yet. There's a lovely, excited naivety about the piece. Perfect.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

As soon as this came up on my screen I knew I was in for a great time and I wasn't disappointed. What I find amazing is the way it still has the feeling of the first chapter and the timid sexual experimenting of the two, but now there are the three of them. Seems that Sue knows what she wants and how to get it. Had to laugh at the way they worked Sally into playing their game. Five stars again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing Story. loved seeing chap 13 show up. Cant wait for Chap 14, 15 etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for keeping this series going. It's great fun!

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 1 year ago

Great story and good writing keep up the good work and if you can continue the story. Thanks.

Mango2021Mango2021over 1 year ago

Great continuation 👊🏽

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving the series, only fly in the ointment is the constant use of the word "mom". Never in the history of Britain has that word been used! We say "mum". Apart from that, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic, I have loved this story from the beginning. I was so glad to see this chapter arrive, thank you so much. Like others we will await further chapters in suspense. Anon Aussie

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Welcome back.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
nice

he should marry sally and have sue live with them

jasperspenjasperspenover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous.... Just to clear this up (others have made the same comment in other stories...) if in Britain, you come from the Midlands especially Birmingham, it is usually 'MOM' . In the North, I think 'MAM' often, and 'MUM' elswhere.

Thank you for your comments and votes, but you need to take into account regional variations.

In my stories it will always be 'MOM' .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great continuation of this fantastic story. Five stars as always for your work !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great chapter to this story line. I've really enjoyed this whole series and I'm looking forward to new chapters in the future! Keep up the great writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At last you are back! You are by far my favourite author on this site! Thanks for your great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story again. perhaps they go on holiday together in the next story with sally and her brother?

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

You crafty old devil Jasper fancy taking advantage of two naive young ladies like that 😉. It's a fun story and you can always be relied on for that. Five stars for mischief making. Thanks Jasper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superb storytelling and plenty of scope for further exploration. Am I alone in wondering whether the suspicious mother could get involved ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fabulous, what a pity that it isn't illustrated or on video I'd love to see Sue

NbilsonNbilsonover 1 year ago
Hot hot hot 🥵

I love this series! It’s so well written without being completely over the top. I was a child of the 70/80’s and the writer really has captured the time really well. Please write more also extending the ‘shed’ series. Many thanks for your time and effort.

Nigel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please please please please please please more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Check almost daily for that yellow N

tsgtcapttsgtcapt12 months ago

Thank you again! Still needs a next, and next, and next chapters!

OI8U2OI8U28 months ago

Ben and Sue need to do some fucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasperspen@jasperspen
Enjoys observing behaviour, writing, sharing experiences and not tolerating bullies in any form. Welcomes discussions or suggestions on future stories from like minded females.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES