The Garden Shed Ch. 13

Story Info
Time to view the photos with Sally, Sue has more ideas...
12.5k words
4.85
42.3k
55

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 10/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasperspen
jasperspen
1,943 Followers

© jasperspen

All persons engaged in sexual activity in this story, are over 18 years of age.

This story took place in the 1970s in the United Kingdom when the 'World Wide Web' or Internet as it is known today, was barely an infant and not available to private individuals. As for mobile phones, they were only at an experimental stage. This meant that knowledge of sex was gleaned mostly by chats with 'experienced' friends or looking at adult magazines aka Playboy, Penthouse, Hustler and so on.

Boys and girls were nowhere near as mature or knowledgeable about sex at age 18 compared to many of today's 14- or 15-year-olds, thanks mainly to the multitude of internet 'information' that can now be accessed by anyone that can type 'sex' into a search engine.

All of this is to set the scene for you, to make you aware that in the 1970s, unlike the present, many people at age 18 were considerably naïve when it came to real sexual encounters.

Obviously, if you have read the previous chapters, you will be more in tune with the characters however, this can probably be read as a stand-alone story.

*******************************************************************

It had been almost a week since we had visited Gran's house. I had gone back to college and Sue continued working at her normal job at the hair salon. There had been no hint of suspicion of our activities in the car, or in Gran's house, and we were relieved to think that everything was normal as far as our parents were concerned.

Sue worked on Saturdays of course, as it was a busy day for people having their hair styled, so she always got up much earlier than I did to have breakfast with Mom and Dad who were also normally early risers.

I sauntered down to breakfast when they had almost finished.

"Glad you are here Ben," Mom said, seeing me enter, "it will save me saying this twice."

I flashed a glance at Sue who minutely shrugged her shoulders in a 'I don't know what this is about' gesture.

"We are going over to Gran's again tomorrow to finish off what we were doing last week," she announced.

Sue and I looked at each other and groaned in unison.

Mom looked at each of us, then with a smile said, "It's ok, you don't have to come with us this time, you did a good job last week and put up with the uncomfortable car journey, so just your Dad and I will go this time."

We both let out a quiet sigh of relief, which Mom of course noticed, and her smile broadened, knowing how relieved we probably were. Sue gave me a meaningful look as she got up from the table, but I didn't have time to find out what it meant, as she was ready to leave for work. I hoped to find out later.

After Sue left, I spent a lazy day tidying up my small darkroom in the loft, which gave me an opportunity to look at some of the daring photos we had taken that were hidden away up there. Later, I wandered down to my shed and checked that nothing had been disturbed, as I had seen Dad go in there for some tools to take to Gran's the next day and wanted to make sure my hidden magazines were how I had left them. Fortunately, all was well.

I was hoping to talk to Sue when she got home from work about that look she had given me, but it wasn't until we were once more tediously clearing up after dinner, than we were sufficiently alone.

Remembering what had happened last week, when Mom had come into the kitchen unexpectedly to bring us her used glass, and overheard us talking, I glanced behind me before whispering in Sue's ear.

"What was that look about that you gave me this morning?"

She looked over her shoulder too before answering.

"Didn't you hear what they said, they're going to be away all of Sunday afternoon."

"Yes, of course, I heard that, but so what?"

"Well, pea-brain, it meant we could ask Sally over to look at the photos we took, I know she is keen to see," she whispered.

"Ohh, but... hang on, you said 'it meant'...have you already asked her?"

She nodded.

"Do you think that's a good idea?" I asked.

"Yea, I think it's a great idea," she said, very quietly, grinning at the same time, "don't you want to see how she reacts to seeing all those photos of her and us?"

"I do, but I don't know if she realises...," I checked no one was about to come in, "how explicit they are. That camera has a really good quality lens, some of them are pin-sharp," I said, smiling to myself at how some of them had turned out.

"Well, I haven't even seen them yet either," she hissed, seeming slightly peeved.

"There hasn't been the opportunity has there," I stated, in a whisper.

"Hmm, I suppose not, but its another reason why I thought tomorrow would be a good time."

"I guess it will be ok, as long as we keep an eye on the time, and don't forget when Mom and Dad are due back."

"Anyway, I have asked her now, I said to come round about 1:30pm just before Mom and Dad leave."

"Why before they leave," I asked, surprised.

"Because...," she sighed, "Mom knows and likes Sally from seeing her at her mom's hair salon, so for me to have her over as a friend, will let her know that you and I aren't alone and 'up to anything', see?"

Yes, I did see that my sister had all this worked out as usual, and as usual, I was wondering what else she might have already planned for the three of us.

"Ok, well I think we are about finished in here," she said, taking off her apron and turning to face me.

As she was taking off her apron, she had looked over at the door, and seeing it all clear, had raised the front of her typically short skirt to reveal her dark triangle of hair. She had obviously taken her panties off earlier and had been standing next to me like that all the time.

"You know it's rude to stare," she added, an impish grin on her face.

"You're such a tease," I whispered.

"Maybe I won't just be teasing tomorrow," she said, almost in my ear, that grin not leaving her face, "but make sure you shower and wear clean underwear," she added, leaving the implication floating, as she wiggled out of the kitchen to go to her room.

******************************************

The following day when I eventually stirred and made my way sleepily downstairs at about 11am, Mom and Dad had finished their breakfast long ago and were busy taking various things out to the car for their visit to Gran's house.

"Ah, you've scraped yourself up at last," Mom said, with a grin, "your sister has already had breakfast and gone out for a run, although why she needs to run, I don't know."

I knew then that she was in a good mood, probably because she was going to see her own mother and I knew she enjoyed the visits.

"Yes," I said, yawning, "as I am not coming with you, I didn't think I needed to get up too early."

"What are you going to do today?" she asked, absentmindedly, packing a few more items into a cardboard box.

"I am not sure yet, I may go over to my mate Tony's house for a while. I think Sue has a friend coming over," I answered.

Mom stood up straight, looking at me, "Oh, she didn't mention it, who's that then?" she asked, interested now.

"It's that Sally I think she said, you know, Mrs Collin's daughter from the salon."

"Oh yes, I know Sally, nice girl, it will be good for Sue to be friends with someone like her," she said.

"What do you mean, 'like her'?" I asked.

"Well, a bit more sophisticated and 'proper' not such a tomboy as Sue," she said.

Hmm, I thought, as a small 'snort' escaped which I tried to turn into a cough, if only you knew what Sally was really like.

Mom gave me a funny look but was too engrossed in making sure she had everything she wanted to take, to notice too much this morning. While she bustled about and Dad came to take the boxes outside, I sat and had breakfast, then went back upstairs to shower and get dressed properly.

Sue must have gone for quite a long run, as I heard her come back while I was in my room getting dressed. She immediately went to shower, no doubt hot and sweaty after her exertions.

About a half hour later Mom shouted up the stairs, "Your dad and I are going to have a sandwich before we leave, do either of you want one?"

I popped my head out of my room, "No thanks, I have only just had breakfast, I'll sort something out for myself later," I said, "and Sue is in the bathroom, I doubt she can hear you."

"Ok, well I am sure she can do the same," she replied, and I heard her walk back towards the kitchen.

A few minutes later, I heard the bathroom door open, then a tap on my door and Sue poked her head round the door, "What was all that shouting about," she asked, a towel wrapped round her head.

"It was only Mom asking if we wanted a sandwich with them before they leave," I said, as the door opened a little wider to reveal Sue in her short, white, bathrobe.

She was reaching up and rubbing her hair with the towel which gave me delicious glimpses of her upper leg as the edge of the robe moved up and down with the movement of her arms.

"I'm not hungry either yet," she said, tying the towel back up round her head.

"Errr, need any help with that?" I said quietly, grinning, "or anything else?" I asked, provocatively.

She grinned back, "That wouldn't be too wise would it," she answered, "anyway, you might want to save anything you've got for when Sally is here," she smirked then, in that way she has, so I knew she had some ideas of what was going to happen later.

Hearing movement downstairs, Sue shot back to her room, closing the door quietly behind her.

Now I was left wondering what she had in mind, but whatever it was, I was sure it was going to be interesting.

******************************************

I was downstairs getting final 'instructions' from Mom, 'don't do this, don't forget to do that. blah, blah', as they got ready to leave.

Sally arrived at the house just as they were getting into the car, Sue was nowhere to be seen.

"Hi Ben," she said, "Sue invited me over," she added, and then seeing Mom and Dad in the car, went over to say hello to them too.

Mom wound down the window and Sally leaned on the opening with her elbows, to make small talk with them for a moment. I couldn't quite hear all that was being said, but Mom was smiling at her, so that was a good sign.

What Mom couldn't see, was that as Sally bent over to lean in, her short coat and skirt rose up somewhat at the back showing off some of her long legs, clad in what I assumed were black tights, way further up than she probably realised, but from my point of view it looked very sexy.

I finally heard, "Nice to see you, Sue is in her room, go on up, it's cold out here," from Mom.

Sally turned round and I thought she might have caught me eying her up, which brought a flush to my cheeks. Mom was winding up her window as Dad started the car, and seeing my face, she gave me a slightly quizzical look, but then with a wave, they drove away.

"I've only met your Mom a few times, but she seems nice," Sally said, "is it ok to go on in, she was right, it is a bit cold out here."

I was only wearing a shirt and jeans, so I was also glad to get indoors. "Ummm, yes, sorry, of course," I stuttered, "I was thinking about something else." I added, for good measure.

"Yes, I noticed," she said, with a slight grin, effectively telling me that I had really been caught out.

I didn't know what Sue had in mind nor how this was going to work out.

I assumed Sue had invited her to look at the photos we had taken in my shed, but she hadn't told me how she wanted to do it, so I pointed Sally in the direction of the stairs and told her to just go on up. Noticeably, Sally looked behind her halfway up to see if I was watching...

I sat down in the living room for a few minutes, so that they could greet each other and discuss whatever girls talk about to one another, while I waited to see what Sue wanted to do.

About ten minutes later, I was just thinking that maybe it wasn't going to happen when I heard Sue's door open, and she shouted for me to go up.

When I got there, Sue had left her door open, and as I walked in, I saw that Sally had taken her coat off and was sitting on the edge of the bed, her long legs crossed. Her dark blue skirt, that finished at knee length, contrasted nicely with the white, fluffy, jumper that hugged her breasts and left little about the shape and size to the imagination.

Sue was standing by her side, and I saw had made a bit of an effort. She was wearing a smart, new, red skirt, that I hadn't seen before, much shorter than Sally's. Sue though, wasn't wearing any sort of tights, so her legs were bare. She too had on a tight, fitted, white jumper, which also clung to her smaller breasts, so perhaps that was the 'in-thing' at the moment.

"They've gone I guess?" Sue asked me, as I stood by the door frame.

"Yes, I think they took two of everything, so I can't imagine they have forgotten anything that they have to come back for, so they shouldn't be back until about 5pm Mom said," I replied.

"That's good, it gives us plenty of time. You don't have to stand there, you can come right in," Sue said, "we won't bite...well not much," she quipped, and they both giggled.

I moved in and sat down on a chair to one side, a bit at a loss to know what to say, but Sue didn't let that last long.

"We want to see the photos from the other week, can you go and get them please," Sue stated, flicking up one eyebrow in my direction.

"Errr, sure, just give me a few minutes," I said, catching a glimpse of Sally who had a faint blush appearing and was looking a little nervous.

It only took me three or four minutes to get up into my darkroom in the loft and retrieve the photos from their hiding place, making sure I didn't include any from the ones Sue and I had taken of ourselves previously.

"I've got them here, how shall we do this?" I asked, returning to her bedroom and looking at Sue.

"Take your shoes off and come and sit on the bed with us," Sue replied, climbing onto the bed and sitting upright with her back against the headboard. Sally did the same so that they were sitting next to one another, their legs straight out. I went and sat towards the end of the bed, facing them. I glanced at their legs, and if I pushed my imagination just slightly, I was sure I could see a faint glimmer of white under Sue's skirt, but Sally's was longer and demurely resting just above her knees, so I couldn't see anything there.

"Have you...emm...seen the photos already?" Sally asked Sue, tentatively.

"No, Ben is the only one that has," she replied, honestly, as we really hadn't had the opportunity for her to see them.

"Oh, ok, I was just wondering, because I haven't done anything like that before, and I don't know about you, but I am feeling a little nervous about seeing what we did, if I'm honest," Sally said, quietly.

"Yes, me too, it was a bit risky, wasn't it?" Sue agreed, "but it's a bit exciting too don't you think?"

"I suppose so. I do feel a bit tingly and have... like flutterings... in my tummy at what they will look like. I suppose it's just nerves."

"Well how about we have a look and see how it goes," Sue said, looking meaningfully at me.

I cleared my throat, which all of a sudden had gone a bit dry at the thought of these two girls about to see some very explicit photos of themselves - and me, "Some of the photos were a bit blurred or dark, so I have only made the better ones into big prints, so you can see all the detail," I said.

"Oh Lord," Sally said, "is there a lot of detail?"

"Judge for yourself," I replied, smiling lasciviously and handing the first ones to her.

The three I gave her were of Sue, just in her underwear, looking every bit a lingerie model, even without the expensive lingerie and with the shed interior in the background, but I thought it added a bit of sauciness to it.

"Ohh Sue, look at this, you look very sexy," Sally said, sharing them with Sue. "Your underwear is almost see-through in places; there is a lot of detail to see here," she said, looking more closely, her face colouring up.

"I'm not too sure about the 'model' bit," Sue replied.

"What do you think of your sister in these Ben?"

"Ummm, I think she does look like a model," I said, trying to be non-committal.

"Let's see the next ones," Sue said.

I handed over another three.

"Wow, I managed to get some good close-ups there," Sally said, recognising that she had taken these, "these were the ones of your... nipples...Sue and look, Ben's got his lips round one of them in this...oh, goodness, I didn't realise how they would look printed out," she said, her legs moving against one another slightly, as though scratching an itch.

She was showing them to Sue and still focussed on the detail, so she didn't see Sue look up at me, raise her eyebrows and flick her eyes across at Sally. I guessed by the brightness in her eyes that this was going how she wanted it to.

"You can see both of your faces as you are sucking her nipple Ben," she commented, excitedly.

"I know, but we are the only people going to see them aren't we, so its just for us," I said.

"Yes of course."

"These are the next ones," I said, passing her the ones Sue had taken, where I was sucking Sally's own nipple and my fingers teasing the other one.

"Oh, that's... that's... me," she said, her face going a darker shade of red, surprised, even though she knew they were being taken. "I didn't think it would be so clear, it's made me a bit more tingly remembering how it felt," she said, almost reminiscing with herself.

"Yea, it is sexy, isn't it, just like in those magazines we were looking at?" Sue said, looking at them.

My cock had already grown at seeing their reaction to the first few, and there were quite a lot to see yet. The next ones were more explicit, of Sue naked, and spreading her legs. Sally had got the hang of the camera by then and you could see Sue's pubic hair and wet labia in sharp focus. I thought that Sally looked as though she was starting to feel aroused too and I knew Sue would be already. I wondered what these next few would do to them.

I passed them to Sally.

"Goodness me, you can see...everything in these," she said, slowly passing them to Sue.

"I hope no one ever sees these," Sue said, "they make me look a bit...what's the word...emm...lewd, I think," she said, and giggled.

Sally was looking closely again at one of them and I saw her tongue wet her lips.

"Whew, is it me or is it hot in here?" Sally said, a faint bead of sweat on her forehead.

"Oh. Mom hates a cold house, so it is probably her only indulgence to have the heating on high. If you are really hot, you could take that warm jumper off," Sue said, almost matter of fact.

"I'm not sure I should, I'd feel a bit, you know, exposed."

When I heard Sue suggest that, I thought I was in for another treat, but it seemed Sally was reluctant.

"Well, it's not as if we haven't all seen everything before is it," Sue encouraged, "I tell you what, if you want to, I feel a bit warm too, so I will as well, and you won't feel awkward. I'm sure you'll feel better without that thick jumper."

'Yes', I thought, Sue knows what she is doing.

"Hmm, well, as long as Ben doesn't mind," she said, looking across at me.

"I think that's unlikely, don't you?" Sue said, grinning.

"I suppose you're right; he has seen it all before," she said, apparently making up her mind and then crossing her arms over in front of her, gripping the bottom of her jumper, and pulling it up over her head and off.

I watched as her breasts came into view, supported by a different lacey bra than last time; this one was white, with teasingly clear small panels, that allowed the dark shape of her now erect nipples to just about show through.

As soon as she saw that Sally had taken hers off, Sue did the same, and to my surprise revealed a new, and very sexy, almost completely see-through, bra. Her dark nipples were also erect, and the dark rings of her areola were clearly visible.

jasperspen
jasperspen
1,943 Followers