The Garden Shed Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have been staring.

"You're right, he doesn't mind, and it does feel more comfortable," Sally said, giggling again.

Sue knew that I had noticed her new lingerie, and strangely it made her blush. Sally noticed her blush too, but I think she assumed Sue was blushing at stripping off in front of her brother again, which gave more credence to the appearance we were trying to give Sally, that Sue and I had not done anything with each other before we took the photos.

"These are the ones where you asked me to touch Sue," I said, hoping to move things along as I passed several more to Sally.

Her mouth opened, but no words came out, as she studied the photos intently and passed them one by one to Sue.

"Oh my God, you have your fingers totally inside her," she finally blurted out, suddenly.

"Yes, that was a bit weird feeling my brother doing that," Sue said, looking closely at them.

"It was brave of you to let him, especially as you hadn't done it before," Sally mused, staring at the close-up of my fingers spreading Sue's pussy lips.

I noticed her hand was absently stroking her own thigh, rasping slightly on the nylon tights.

I remembered that I had ended up finger fucking both of them at the same time, but they had got so involved in the sensations, that no one had taken any photos of that.

I wondered what Sally was going to think of the next ones; I watched her face as I handed them to her.

"Ohhhhhh," she said, and put her hand over her mouth with a shocked look in her eyes.

"Ben, you took these while Sue and I were... goodness!"

"Yes, you and Sue were a bit distracted as you can see," I said, picking up one of the photos that showed Sue and Sally kissing passionately, while they fingered each other.

Another of them, showed in close up, that they both had their fingers totally inside each other's pussy.

"It looks like you were both enjoying it," I said, looking up at Sally's red face, that now had excited looking eyes that were scanning and rescanning the photos of her and Sue.

Sue looked at me quickly and gave me that 'it's all going well' look, so I knew she was enjoying herself.

"I feel a bit awkward showing you these next ones," I said, blushing authentically and holding six photos to my chest, "and I did think about saying they didn't come out well, but I thought it might be a bit dishonest and unfair after what we all agreed and did, so I did print them."

Sally looked up expectantly as I slowly passed them to her.

Her eyes opened even wider than before and again her mouth dropped open.

I winked at Sue, who caught it and flashed her eyes in acknowledgement.

Sally was looking at the photos one by one that clearly showed, in sequence, my hard cock nudging open Sue's wet pussy lips, and then my cock penetrating her bit by bit. The last photo being of our pubic hair touching and my cock obviously deep inside my sister.

"Oh hell," she finally said, licking her lips again, "I've never seen... I mean, I didn't think they...well...," she seemed at a loss for words, "I know I was there, but these are really sexy, and knowing it is you and your brother, makes it even more so. Whew, it makes me all shaky looking at them, look my hands are trembling," she said, holding them out.

Sure enough they were.

Sally had passed each of them to Sue who was also looking at them, almost lustily, I thought.

I saw that Sue had slipped one hand under her skirt and it was moving about under there. Surely, I thought, she wasn't openly masturbating, was she?

Sally must have caught the movement too out of the corner of her eye and looked down at where Sue's wrist disappeared under her skirt.

"Wow, are you,...you know... touching yourself?" she asked, in a breathy sort of voice.

Sue nodded.

"Oh lord." she exclaimed, "did seeing this again make you feel like that?"

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it, seeing the photos again, of Ben, you know... I didn't know quite how I might feel remembering what we did there, but seeing them..."

I saw the indecision on Sally's face.

"Doesn't it make you feel really randy too?" Sue asked her.

"I, errr, guess so," she replied, her legs shuffling together, something I had noticed she did last time when she was getting turned on, "but I didn't think I ought to...you know, here."

"It's ok if you want to touch yourself too," Sue pushed, "there are more photos yet, and I'm sure Ben won't mind, in fact it looks as though his jeans might burst soon," she said, smirking.

Sally looked over at me and at the large bulge very evident in my jeans.

"Hmm, yes, so I see," she giggled, self-consciously, obviously in a state of indecision. "I thought I was just coming here to look at the photos, I didn't think they would have this effect...but...well, if we all do it, it might not be so awkward," Sally said, making up her mind. "What do you think Ben, do you want to as well?"

'Did I want to?' I thought, you bet I do. I knew Sue had some plan that I had little knowledge of, but I could see it was going how she wanted it. Anyway, the thought of the three of us masturbating together on Sue's bed would be enough, but maybe there might be more.

"Umm, no, I guess it would be ok as it's just between us three, ummm, I do feel a little constrained here," I said, quite truthfully this time.

"We've all seen each other before Sally, as these photos show, and we are both down to just our underwear 'up top', how about we all take off all our clothes just down to our lower underwear and we'll all be equal," Sue suggested, that sparkle of excitement in her eyes.

I could see Sally wasn't sure, although by the redness in her face and her shuffling legs, I did think that inside she really wanted to, but didn't want to appear too eager in front of us.

Sue gave me one of her 'stern' sort of looks that I interpreted as 'do it', and even though I didn't know if that's what she meant, I decided to lead the way.

"I feel a bit awkward, but shall I start then by taking my shirt and jeans off, if it makes you both feel better," I said, stepping off the bed and beginning to undo the buttons of my shirt and then slipping it off.

Sue grinned and nodded slightly to me, so I knew I had got the message right, I surmised that Sue wanted us all nude eventually. I wondered where this might go, as I continued undoing and then stepping out of my jeans.

Sue followed suit, deftly removing her bra and then her skirt, sitting back down in just her new matching panties, which, being mostly transparent like her bra, hid very little and showed her dark triangle clearly.

We both looked at Sally, who now had little choice but to do the same, and so slowly, she removed her bra exposing her slightly larger breasts and already solid nipples, just as sexy as I remembered them from last time.

She slid off the bed, stood up and hesitated.

"Are you ok about this?" Sue asked her, sensing her reluctance, "we don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"I think so, but I'm wearing...something different and I've not shown anyone before," she replied, still not touching the fastening of her skirt.

Sue and I looked at each other, both confused at what she might mean.

"What sort of something?" Sue asked, clearly intrigued.

"It's...well... it's probably best if I just go for it and show you," she finally said, making up her mind.

She undid the little button and unzipped her skirt at the side, then let it fall to the floor.

What she revealed was that she wasn't wearing black tights as I, and presumably Sue, had thought. She was wearing some sort of self-supporting, black, stockings that ended a few inches short of her panties leaving a sexy area of bare skin.

It was my turn for my mouth to drop open and my cock to twitch in my underwear.

She looked amazing standing there. Her nipples were rock hard on her luscious pert breasts and below them, her waist curved in just enough, then out again to her hips. The matching panties to her bra weren't as see through as Sue's, but there was still a hint of a dark triangle where some of the small, embossed panels were thinner. Her long legs had a good shape to them, this time accentuated by the black stockings she was wearing. All in all, enough to make me want to leap over and rip off her panties and use my hard cock on her.

"Ohh," Sue said, looking Sally up and down, "they look really sexy on you, I thought you were wearing tights of some sort."

Sally was standing a bit coyly now and blushing furiously.

"I saw them in a shop in town and thought I would try them out," she said, "I didn't think though that they would be on display like this when I put them on today."

"How do they feel," Sue asked.

"To be honest, they do make me feel a bit more...hmmm...'special'. I think it's feeling the contrast of the warm stocking on my legs, and the coolness, you know, higher up, when you are walking about; although I did have to wear a slightly longer skirt."

"What do you think Ben?" Sue asked, putting me on the spot.

Sally turned slightly more towards me, her initial shyness fading away now that she had exposed herself.

"Me? ohh, I... emmm...I think they are lovely," I stuttered, a bit lost for words.

"Ha, ha," Sue laughed, "they are 'lovely', what sort of a word is that to describe what you are seeing," she laughed again.

"I meant, 'great, and sexy'," I said, struggling for suitable words to express how my excitement level had shot up ten-fold at seeing such a sexy sight.

Even Sally was grinning now.

"I might try some of those," Sue said, glancing over at me, "but come back onto the bed Sally, there are some more photos yet."

I watched as Sally clambered back to sitting alongside Sue, her back to the bedhead and her nylon clad legs pointing at me. My cock was now fully erect and threatening to pop out of the elastic top of my underwear, I had to keep unobtrusively pushing it back and saw that Sue had noticed.

Sue whispered something in Sally's ear, but it was too quiet for me to catch it. Whatever it was, it made Sally look at me, and I don't mean my face.

Sue nudged Sally with her elbow.

"Ben, you look uncomfortable," Sally said, "why don't you take your underwear off?"

It caught me unawares that she might be so forward, but I was sure Sue had prompted her.

"But then I will be naked... and my sister is here," I said, acting the reluctant brother again.

"Having seen these photos that I took," she held up a couple of me, with my cock inside Sue, "I think it's a bit late for you to worry about that, and Sue won't mind, will you?"

"No, I guess it can't hurt now just once more," Sue replied, like me, pretending we had only done that once when Sally asked us to.

"If you're sure it's ok, it would be more comfortable for me," I said, thinking how erotic it would be to have my hard cock out, in front of these two stunning girls.

"Go on then, I can always cover Sue's eyes," Sally said, chuckling.

I didn't need any more encouraging and quickly slid my remaining piece of clothing off to reveal my hard cock pointing up and away from me, some pre-cum glistening on the head already.

I saw Sally lick her lips again and shuffle her nylon clad legs together while Sue stared at me, giving the impression she had only seen my cock that once.

"Now that I'm naked, ummmmm, wouldn't it be fairer if you two did the same," I said hesitatingly, hoping, but not sure if Sally would do it this time.

Sue looked at Sally who was looking uncomfortable again. "What do you think?"

"I didn't expect us to even be like this," she said, looking back at Sue then at me, "but seeing what we did before in these photos has made me feel just like I did then, sort of randy and tingly."

"So, shall we?" Sue pushed.

I absentmindedly stroked my cock a couple of times and saw that it didn't go unnoticed by Sally.

"Oh, we might as well," Sally decided, "this is all a bit new to me, with three of us, but it does feel sexier for us all to have no clothes on doesn't it, and I think there are more photos to see yet, aren't there Ben?"

"It's new to all of us," I said, "but yes there are more photos," watching as Sue, first as usual, peeled off her thin panties and dropped them onto the floor.

She sat back but kept her legs together so the only thing I could see was the beginnings of her trimmed pubic hair.

Less nervously now, Sally did the same but left her black stockings on; the two of them sitting there naked, it was such a sexy sight.

"Instead of sitting down there, why don't you come and sit between us Ben, we can all look at the photos together then?" Sue invited me. "That's ok isn't it, Sally?"

"Ummm yes I guess so," she replied, not really having a reason to say no to it.

"Come on Ben, there is just enough room if we both move over a little."

Wow, I didn't need to be asked twice. Carrying the rest of the photos and naked as the day I was born, but with a much bigger erect cock than then, I knee-walked up the bed, my cock in front of me, turned and settled down between them.

One of my legs was touching each of them; on one side Sue's soft, slim leg that I knew so well, and on the other, the feel of Sally's nylon clad leg against mine. A new and erotic sensation for me, that had my cock twitching.

I held up the next photo for us all to see. Now we were seeing the final ones that Sue had taken.

This one clearly showed me running my cock between Sally's wet pussy lips, captured at the point where her lips surrounded my cock head on either side.

"That's me," Sally said, taking it off me, "and you Ben...I... I didn't know you had taken these Sue," she added, a little breathless with surprise.

"Well, you were a little preoccupied by then," Sue said grinning.

Sally looked at the next one that I held up showing her on the armchair, legs wide apart and the head of my cock just entering her, Sue had caught it just right, in sharp detail.

"Oh Lordy, that's...Ohhh," she managed, her hand automatically going down between her legs from where I could smell the pungent perfume of her arousal.

Sue already had her legs open more and her fingers busy down between them. I knew she was really turned on by us re-living these moments together through the photos, with Sally here too.

Sally looked across at the movements Sue was making, "Would you...ummmm, I mean, could I see Ben doing that for you Sue," Sally asked, her voice quiet and shaky, her face and neck a bright red now.

I knew Sue would want me to, and I was dying to touch her, but we really had to appear not too keen, in case Sally worked out that it was a regular thing between us.

"I don't know if we should do that again," I said, "I thought it was just a once only thing when we took the photos?"

"Hmmm, I know we are naked and looking at these, but I'm not sure either," Sue confirmed, in her best 'reluctant' voice.

Sally gazed back at the photo, then at the next one I showed her which had my cock most of the way inside her stretched and wet looking pussy.

She too had opened her legs some more and her fingers were working away down there. She ran her tongue over her lips, wetting them yet again. Her breathing was a bit faster too.

"What about if...if...you do it to me as well then," Sally said.

"Would you do that Ben?" Sue said, trying hard to conceal her joy at where this was going.

"I think we could, it won't seem so bad if we are all doing it," I agreed, but, ummm, you may have to move your legs open a bit more Sally," I added, excited to be asked to finger both of them again.

Both girls took their own hands away and slowly opened their legs, bending their knees upwards slightly to accomplish this in the limited space on the bed.

Sally held onto the photos while I slid my hands, one each side, onto the warm upper thighs of the two girls. Sue's was smooth and slim, while on the other side, I could feel the top of Sally's stocking with my fingertips.

I slid my hands further down, into and through, their pubic hair until I came to a wet area on each girl. In synchronisation, I ran my finger down between the lips of their pussies, easily coating them in the juices that were flowing there. Both girls sighed almost at the same time.

Slightly hesitantly, Sally moved the hand not holding the photos, over towards me and the next thing I felt were her warm fingers wrapping around my cock. It was my turn to sigh with pleasure.

Sally slowly began to stroke my cock up and down, sliding the skin down to expose the light purple head on each down stroke. I picked up her rhythm and slid two of my fingers up and down between their wet pussy lips in time to her ministrations.

Sally used her other hand to find the next photo, "Oh My God, this one shows him right in me," she said, not breaking her rhythm.

"I didn't know until I developed them that Sue had taken so many," I said.

Sally passed the photo across in front of me to Sue.

"They are sexy aren't they though? You must have been enjoying Ben doing that to you if you didn't notice me taking them," Sue said, moving her hips up and down towards my fingers.

I knew what Sue wanted, so I adjusted the position of both hands, curled my fingers, and felt for their entrances. They were so wet by now that I had no difficulty in slipping two fingers into each of them. As they felt it, they both let out quiet groans and I felt Sally speed up the excellent hand job she was giving me.

I was now moving my fingers in and out of them, keeping pace with Sally's hand on my cock and we were all breathing faster now.

Sally picked up the last photo while I kept my fingers busy, as deep into each of them as I could get them at this angle.

Sue had taken a close up shot of Sally's gaping pussy, just after I had withdrawn, with my copious white cum trickling out between her legs.

"Jesus!" she said loudly, "is that what I think it is? Oh, good Lord, it's me with all your stuff coming out," she stuttered. "Wow, so much of it, it's no wonder I felt I had wet myself afterwards. It's very erotic seeing it like that now though."

"Its a good job you are on the pill," Sue said, looking at the photo that Sally was holding up.

"Oh God, yes, isn't it."

I had seen these before of course as I had developed and printed them, but I enjoyed the shocked reaction it had provoked in Sally. I also liked the fact that she hadn't stopped wanking me either, and my cock was leaking pre-cum at a fast rate. Trouble was, I did feel she might get me too close to coming if she kept on and I didn't yet know what more Sue had in mind.

I thought I would see if Sally was amenable to us doing more, so on an impulse, I bent slightly sideways and managed to capture her nearest nipple in my mouth and began to suck and tease it with my teeth.

"MMmmmm, ahhhhh," she gasped, closing her eyes, making no attempt to stop me.

"Oh, Ben, that's made me so... very trembly," she uttered, through her heavy breathing.

Sue leaned forwards to see better what I was doing, then surreptitiously tweaked one of my nipples. I couldn't see her expression, but I got the feeling she was grinning at how well this had gone, so far.

"Can I ask you something Sally," Sue said, sounding bashful to even ask.

"Hm?" Sally replied, without opening her eyes, obviously enjoying the feel of my fingers in her vagina and my tongue lashing her rock-hard nipple.

"I know this may sound a bit silly, but that last photo, that showed Ben's stuff...well emmm, coming out of you, what did it feel like when he did it?"

"You mean when he came?"

"Yes, at the time."

Sally stopped wanking me, opened her eyes and turned her head towards Sue, "You mean you have never experienced it?" Sally said, a bit incredulous.

"N...no I told you, I am not on the pill," Sue lied, "I think I would be too scared, you know. To let anyone squirt inside me."