The Garden Shed Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh that's so good," Sue gasped, and I could tell she wasn't faking that.

That seemed to act as a trigger for Sally, thank goodness, as my cock was being stimulated so much that my previous fears might just have come to fruition if she had carried on.

With one last slide, she moved my cock-head down to Sue's entrance and positioned it at the right angle. I felt her sort of pulling my cock and simultaneously pressing it in towards Sue.

I decided it was time to help, so I moved my hips forwards at the same time as she tugged and felt the head slide straight into Sue with hardly any resistance.

"Ohhh," they both said at the same time, Sue with pleasure at the feeling, and Sally at seeing part of my cock penetrate Sue.

"I'm holding your cock inside your sister," Sally gasped, almost in wonder that it was actually happening. "That is so sexy and erotic, ohhhh my God, I never thought I would be doing this."

I saw a quick grin flash across Sue's face, she was really enjoying the whole thing.

"Ahhh yes, I can feel him," Sue said, "just a bit inside me, perhaps just a little more Ben, then stop."

Taking her cue, I moved forwards a little more and another inch of my cock slid into her, Sally's hand still wrapped around the base of my cock.

"I can feel both of you now, Ben's cock and where he is entering you," Sally whispered, almost reverently, her breathing shallow but fast.

"Hmm, do you need to keep your hand there now," I asked, hoping she would remove it and I could 'accidentally' sink right into Sue.

"Yes, I think it's best I keep it there for Sue's sake," she replied, "and I really want to feel when you squirt into her and be part of it," she admitted openly.

Sue and I exchanged quick looks again.

I was surprised when the next thing I felt was Sally beginning to slowly wank my cock with part of it inside Sue. That wasn't something I expected or something we had ever done ourselves, and I admit it was darned sexy to feel another hand wanking me into my sister.

I caught the rhythm, and moved my hips in reverse, but in time with Sally's hand, getting the maximum pleasure from feeling her hand wanking me and the feel of my cock moving in and out of Sue's vagina. I wanted to reach up and tease Sue's nipples, but I was supporting myself on my hands and didn't want to alter the dynamics of our position. However, as I was thinking this, Sue moved her own hand up and began to tease and manipulate her own breasts and nipples in time to the movements going on below.

I noticed Sally's other hand had moved down between her own legs and she was uninhibitedly moving her fingers between the lips of her own pussy. The smell of sex mingling from the two girls was now very strong in the room, a further stimulus battering at my brain.

Sue was groaning with genuine pleasure at what she was experiencing, enhanced I think by Sally being there and taking part. As for me, I was starting to struggle with prolonging the scene, that I knew would probably never occur again, but it was getting more difficult not to give way to the pressure building up inside me.

"Phhheeew, I'm getting so close," Sue panted out, pinching her nipples more violently than before.

"And me," I said, certainly not play-acting this time.

"Oh Lord," Sally croaked, increasing the pace of her own masturbation.

As I expected, very soon, the sensations became too much to hold back and with little warning for either of them, I felt my cum being pumped up my cock and within seconds, the first load jetted into Sue.

"Ohhhh fuck" I groaned at the feeling, as all the afternoons stimulation was suddenly released.

"Uggggh, yes, ohhhh I can feel it," Sue shrieked, "it's making me come. ...Ohhh."

"Oh my God, Oh my God, I can feel the pulses traveling up your cock as they are squirting into Sue," Sally cried out, pressing harder with her fingers.

Sally suddenly let go of my cock and plunged that hand too between her open thighs, two fingers already inside her and rubbing her clit with the other hand, as she too reached a long held-in climax.

Free from any restraint now, I pushed my hips as far forward as I could, embedding my erupting cock as deep as I could into Sue.

In response, for an instant, Sue's eyes opened wide with that familiar sparkle in them. They then seemed to roll back in her head as I felt her vagina contract on my cock and I splashed the end of her cervix with further wads of my sperm, taking her to even greater heights.

While Sally moaned and groaned her way through her own release, I filled Sue's waiting pussy with so much cum that I could feel it backing up and being forced out between us. Fortunately, Sally seemed to be in her own world and hadn't notice my deep penetration that we were not supposed to be doing.

As Sue's orgasm gradually tapered off, she opened her eyes and grinned at me. I pulled back leaving just a couple of inches of my cock inside her and looked sideways at Sally, who was also just coming down from her own climax and was slowly recovering.

Sally looked across at where my cock was still inside Sue, "Oh goodness, look at all your stuff coming out of Sue, I had no idea it might be so much," she said to me.

"It's probably because I am not very far in," I said, trying to keep a straight face, "so most has come out."

"Hmm, yes, that is probably why its looks so much," Sally mused, "good job I stopped you going in too far and all that didn't go inside, isn't it, Sue?" she added, sounding a little relieved.

"Yes, but I did get to feel what it was like. I didn't know it would feel so amazing," Sue replied, "I just hope you were right and it's not much of a risk."

"Seeing that most of it seems to have come outside, I don't think it is, and it was exciting to see and feel, for me too. It's not an afternoon I will forget soon," Sally said. "I just thought we were going to look at a few photos but it all seemed to get out of control fairly quickly," she reflected, now that she had regained her composure.

"Well it was 'out of control' in a fun way and enjoyable though, wasn't it?" Sue asked.

"Oh yes, I'm not saying it wasn't, but... it will just remain with us three, won't it?" Sally said, nervously, "exciting as it was, I would be mortified if anyone knew what we had been doing."

"Of course," Sue and I said.

"It's in everyone's benefit to keep it to ourselves," Sue added.

"That's good then, but I think we ought to get dressed, clean up and remove the photos in case your parents come home a bit early," Sally said pragmatically, "they mustn't suspect anything, I think you will agree?"

"Oh yes, you're right," Sue and I almost said in unison, exchanging a knowing glance.