The Garden Shed Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, I remember, you said."

"So how does it feel?" Sue persisted.

Both of us knew full well that she was on the pill, and I had come inside her on lots of occasions. I wondered why she was bringing this up and where she wanted to take this. I stopped moving my fingers, but left them deep in their warm, wet, channels.

"I don't think I can describe it," Sally said, "you would need to try it for yourself really."

"I can't do that," Sue replied, sadly.

We were all still for a few moments as though we were waiting for something.

"You could you know," Sally said, an idea obviously in her head.

"What do you mean," she replied, turning to look at where Sally was still gripping my cock.

"Well," Sally started, turning towards Sue so that I had to release her nipple from my mouth, and talking across me, "if you were on the right part of your... ummm, you know, 'cycle', it would be safe and you could try it," she finished, a look of new excitement in her eyes.

"Hmmm," Sue said, "I still think it might be too risky, I am due to 'start' any day soon, I don't know if that is a good time or not," Sue said, playacting the innocent, like a seasoned actor.

"Girls, girls, I am here you know, its not really a subject I want to hear about," I said, and not being a party to Sue's plans, wanting to move on to whatever we were going to do next.

"This is the ideal time then Sue," Sally persisted, ignoring my comment but slowly starting to wank my cock again, probably to keep me happy.

Sue's brow furrowed, and she looked as though she was thinking hard and turning over what Sally had said.

"But Ben is still my brother, I think we already went far enough as some of these photos show, we probably shouldn't repeat it," she said.

"I know, still, you've done it before with him, but just not felt what I know you want to feel," Sally said, really warming up to the idea. "I haven't said anything to anyone about the photos of course, as we agreed,... so...if you did want to...I promise I wouldn't tell a soul about this either, and... well... it would be so exciting to see it after all that we have done," she indicated the photos.

"I'm not sure, I'm not sure, it's maybe too scary," Sue said, quietly, acting it out.

"I am still here," I tried to interject.

Sally very slowly continued stroking my cock, which I thought wasn't too bad an outcome anyway.

"What do you think Ben, would you like to do it, or do you think it's too risky too?" Sue said, including me in the discussion eventually.

I turned naturally to look at Sue, so I could try to see how she wanted me to answer, and immediately saw the naked lust and sparkle in her eyes that I knew by now meant 'I want this'. It was something we had done often, and I knew there was no risk, but Sally didn't, and it clearly excited her as much as Sue.

"Urrrr, well, it is a bit scary, perhaps it's too risky letting it squirt inside you," I said.

"There would only be a tiny risk," Sally pressed on, looking towards Sue, "but oh my God, it would be so erotic to watch, I've never seen two other people do it for real," she added.

"You did see him inside me once," Sue said, holding up the relevant photo.

"Yes, but only for a few moments and then he pulled out," Sally said.

"Hmmmm, well, if Sally knows it is safe, it would be thrilling, but only of you want to," I butted in, my cock twitching in Sally's hand at the thought.

"Wouldn't you like to feel it jetting inside you, so you know how it really feels," Sally piled on the pressure.

"I do, but..." Sue hesitated, keeping up the reluctant stance.

"If it would make you feel any better," Sally coaxed, "we can do the reverse of what we did in the shed for the photos, I'll let Ben put it in me for a short while, and then he can put it in you, so we will have both done it again. How does that sound?"

She was pulling out all the stops now, she really wanted to see me come in Sue's apparently unprotected pussy.

I decided not to say anything and just lay back enjoying it. They were clearly negotiating for my cock, and as far as I was concerned, I would be happy to put my cock in either, or both of them by this stage, as long as I got to come inside one of them. I was a bit worried though that the time might slip away, and our parents would be back before they made a decision.

I think Sue might have been thinking the same thing as I caught her quickly glancing at the clock.

"I really do want to," Sue finally said, "my body is tingling all over at the thought, but I don't know whether that is nerves or just feeling so randy at what it might be like."

"I'm feeling the same," Sally said, letting us know she was really turned on at the thought.

"Well," Sue began, "if you are really sure it is safe, I would love to feel what it's like and think I am being persuaded, but I would want to see Ben's cock in you first?"

"Would that be ok Ben," Sally asked, looking back at me, the excitement of anticipation in her eyes.

"Umm, yes, I guess so, I mean, we have done this before Sally haven't, we?" I said, also feeling excited that I might be burying my cock in Sally first, and then Sue, how lucky can a young guy get I thought.

"How should we do this then? Shall I come and sit on your lap Ben?" Sally said, softly, but clearly keen to push us all on.

As I felt Sally start to move, I slid my wet fingers out of her warm tunnel, leaving the ones inside Sue gently working away.

She slowly knelt up, then, turning to face me, put her legs over and outside both of mine and lowered herself down, so that she was sitting on my thighs, her stockinged legs touching mine and my hard cock sticking up between us. That was a new and sensuous feeling; the texture of her nylons contrasting with her warm bare thighs where the stockings stopped.

Sue was watching avidly, enjoying the feel of my fingers inside her while she watched Sally get into position.

Once she was sitting still and facing me, I removed my fingers from Sue. She immediately replaced mine with her own, while I put my hands on Sally's hips, and just ran them up over her waist and the side of her breasts. She in turn looked down and took hold of my cock again, gently wanking it, alternately exposing and hiding the purple head with my foreskin.

"Mmmm," I groaned, as her soft hands manipulated that sensitive appendage.

I quickly looked sideways to see how Sue was taking it, and saw she was still carefully watching what Sally was doing, but had one breast in her hand and was teasing her own nipple to the rhythm of her fingers, that were stroking in and out of her wet pussy.

Now that it had come to it, I could see that although Sally was excited about what was about to happen, her initial bravado at suggesting it had waned a little and she seemed a bit reluctant to lead the way now.

Putting my hands around her bottom, I pulled her gently towards me so that my cock was pressed in-between her swollen labia. She moved her hands to press the length of my cock against her and then subtly moved her hips so that my cock moved against her.

"Mmmmm, that feels good Ben." she said, as she rocked herself against me, her hands now on my shoulders.

As I was propped up against the back of the bedhead, I was able to watch as my cock slid sensuously up and down Sally's slit, half engulfed by her puffy lips either side, and lubricated by both of our secretions. I used my free hands to stroke Sally's breasts, playing with her hard nipples, just as Sue was doing with her own.

Sally had her eyes half closed and was enjoying it so much that I began to wonder if the pleasure she was feeling had led her off at a tangent and this was as far as she wanted to go this time.

Sue, who had been watching, must have had the same thoughts, and of course being Sue wasn't about to let it go at that.

"Shall we put Ben's cock inside you now?" Sue asked, brazenly.

"Oh, ummm yes, I did say that I would, didn't I?" Sally said, a bit hesitantly though, I thought.

"How about we also make this a bit more erotic," Sue said, as if it was a sudden idea.

"What do you mean?" Sally asked, as we both turned to look at Sue.

"Could I hold Ben's cock and guide it into you?" Sue said, her eyes bright and sparkling with anticipation.

I suppose I shouldn't have been too surprised. I knew that Sue did have a tendency to take things as far as she could for that extra bit of excitement, a trait that more than once had almost got us caught out in the past, although of course Sally wasn't aware of that.

"You mean you want to hold your brother's cock while he puts it in me?"

"Don't you think that would be very sexy?" Sue continued.

Sally was processing this, and I could see by her expression and by the slight trembling of her legs, that to see and feel Sue holding my cock while we did this, appealed to her.

I just kept quiet, still revelling in the sensations Sally's movements were still giving to my cock.

"Well, yes, I do, and it does sound like a new experience," Sally agreed.

Having had confirmation that Sally was game, Sue lost no time in sliding one of her slim hands under one of my legs and up between us, then putting her fingers around the base of my cock. I could see and feel that a part of Sue's hand was touching Sally's pubic hair and pussy lips. I heard Sally give out an involuntary sigh when she felt the contact and remembered the photo where they were kissing and fingering each other with enthusiasm.

Sally stopped moving when she felt Sue's fingers touching her.

I next felt her fingers and palm sliding up the back of my cock and then the feeling was gone.

Sally's eyes opened wider, "Ohhhh," she gasped.

It took me a moment to work it out, but then, feeling the subtle movement of Sue's hand, I realised she had pushed at least one of her fingers up into Sally's wet vagina.

"I didn't know you were going to do that," Sally gasped, as I felt Sue's hand moving down there.

"I thought I would just help a bit for a moment," Sue replied, "as long as it's ok with you?"

"It is certainly helping," Sally panted, her breathing having gone up a notch, "although it does feel a bit weird in a sexy sort of way with Ben touching me too."

I could feel Sue's hand moving as she continued working on Sally, her palm still brushing against the underside of my cock when she pushed her fingers in and out of Sally. I could also hear the gradually increasing noise her fingers were making as Sally's juices flowed. This was turning out to be an exciting afternoon.

"Shall we try something even more sexy?" Sue said.

"Wh...what do you mean?" Sally said, in-between ragged breaths.

"Let me show you."

"Well ok, I trust you."

Sue was going to try something and neither Sally nor I knew what, except it was going to be sexier than what she was doing now. Knowing Sue, I was sure it was.

I felt Sue's hand descend; her palm, and then her fingers, touching the back of my cock. I looked at her to see a look of concentration mixed with sexual excitement on her face. I knew better than to ask and just waited to see what she had in mind.

She sort of fumbled around with my cock, it was a nice feeling, but then somehow, she put her thumb over my cock and with two of her fingers extended, pushed my cock onto them. Manoeuvring her hand and my cock, she found Sally's very wet pussy lips with the tip of her fingers, pushed her fingers between them slightly and by adding pressure with her thumb, pressed my cock into the curve of her fingers. Then slowly, with a bit of effort, started to slide the whole package past Sally's puffy open labia towards the tighter entrance.

Once I realised what she was trying to do, I moved my hips a little closer.

I could hardly believe Sue wanted to have my cock and her fingers together inside Sally.

At first, Sally was just letting it happen, I suppose she was just feeling parts of her being touched sensuously, but as Sue, with my help, slowly fed my cock and her fingers into Sally, her eyes opened wide.

"Ahhhh, that feels so stretched, I didn't think you were that big the last time Ben," she said, through gritted teeth.

It was only when Sue had fed about a quarter of my cock inside Sally along with her fingers, and then started to waggle them in the limited space, that Sally sensed it wasn't just my cock that was penetrating her.

"Is that...? Ohhh God...your fingers too?... oh, shit Sue, I've never...wow," she spluttered, a bit lost for words to describe what she was feeling.

"I can feel my brother's cock inside you," Sue said, as excited as Sally, "do you like the feeling?"

"I feel very full and stretched," Sally gasped, moving a little to make herself more comfortable.

"What about you Ben," Sue added.

"To be honest, it's a bit weird to feel you... 'in there'... with me," I said, feeling Sue's fingers minutely moving on my cock.

"Just slide further in," Sue encouraged me.

"I don't know if I can take it," Sally interjected, a slight grimace on her face.

"It'll just be Ben from now on," Sue said, "I won't do anymore."

I carefully did as Sue had said, and as I slid more of my hard cock into Sally, I could feel Sue's fingers on the bottom of it and the walls of Sally's vagina on the top. It was a crazy feeling.

Pushing slowly in, I finally felt Sue's palm cupping my balls and knew I was fully inside now.

As though she had been using a shoehorn, when Sue felt my balls in her hand, she slowly pulled her wet fingers out leaving me fully embedded in Sally's hot channel.

"Oh God, that was something I didn't expect," Sally gasped, "I don't know how you think of these things Sue, I thought you were slightly prudish, but I am rapidly changing my opinion," she added.

"It was just something that came to me on the spur of the moment," Sue said quickly, still trying to give the impression to Sally that she wasn't very experienced.

I thought it would be a good idea to move Sally's thoughts to something else, so dipping my hips, I let my cock slide partially out and then thrust back in again quickly.

"Ohhhfff," Sally muttered, "mmmm".

Sue was avidly watching where my cock was penetrating Sally and partially withdrawing, and I noticed that the hand she had used was now moving around between her own pussy lips.

Sally had taken up the rhythm and was actively fucking up and down on my rigid cock, and despite Sue stretching her earlier she was still tight and giving me amazing feelings.

"You had better not finish Ben," Sally said, "you have to save that for Sue," she reminded me.

I looked quickly at Sue, who quickly raised and lowered an eyebrow.

Now that I was inside her, Sally was moving with me, using her thigh muscles to lift herself up and down on my cock, obviously enjoying the feelings and no longer bothered that Sue was watching closely and fingering herself alongside us.

She may have been enjoying it, but it was obvious that Sally was also monitoring me for any signs that I may be close to coming, and as my breathing rate increased, and my thrusts into her got stronger, she gradually slowed down and then stopped moving altogether.

"Whew Ben, I think we need to stop and let Sue have a chance before it is too late," she said, as my cock twitched inside her.

"Ummm ok," I said a little disappointed, as I was enjoying fucking her and I knew that Sue and I could do this at any time, but of course we had to keep up appearance for Sally.

Confirming her decision that it was time for Sue to experience what she had said she wanted, Sally lifted herself up completely and my very wet cock slid from her.

"Do you want to change places Sue?" Sally said.

Sue is a great actor, and feigning nervousness, didn't immediately move.

"I'm still a bit worried", Sue said, biting her bottom lip, "you know, if anything should happen."

"You did say you wanted the experience," Sally said, looking a bit disappointed.

"I know... and I do, I'm just still a bit apprehensive."

"Perhaps..." Sally started, her brow wrinkled in thought, "perhaps if you lay down with Ben on top of you, he needn't put his cock in as far as I had it, and you can still feel him squirt, but with even less risk?" she suggested.

Both Sue and I knew that it wouldn't have made any difference how deep inside her I was when I came. There wasn't really any risk, but we kept up the pretence that she was unprotected, as that thought obviously excited Sally more.

"That sounds a bit safer," Sue said, slowly, "and I will still get to feel what it's like that way," she concluded.

"I'm sure you'll find it amazing," Sally pressed.

"Well.... ok," Sue said, appearing to make her mind up, "what shall I do?"

"I think you can just shuffle down the bed a bit until you are lying with your head on the pillow," Sally said, kneeling to one side of us.

"Like this?" Sue replied, now lying full length, her legs slightly open.

"Yes. Now Ben, you move between her legs," Sally said, simulating being a director making a porn film but without cameras.

I had to subdue a tendency to laugh at her basic instructions, as Sue and I had done this so many times, but it wouldn't do to give the game away.

Sue opened her legs more to allow me to move and kneel between them. I could see her pussy was slightly open and very shiny with moisture from her own ministrations, the pink nub of her clit clearly erect and exposed. I knew from previous experience how turned on she was, even though she was acting reticent.

Sally moved to be right by Sue's side, adjacent to her hips, where she had a clear view of her pussy and my cock that was sticking out straight, with a dew drop of precum leaking out of the tip.

"Oh my God, I am so excited and scared at the same time, I'm so wet down there and my heart is going crazy," Sue said, "are you sure we should do this Ben?"

"Mine too," I said, following Sue's lead, "I am sure it will be fantastic, but only if you are sure too," I replied.

"Oh Sue, you're trembling," Sally said, in a low voice, hoarse with tension, her pupils black and dilated with the excitement.

I said my sister was a good actor.

"To make sure he's not too far in, how about I put his cock in position a bit like you just did, but keep my hand round him so that he's only in just a bit," Sally said tentatively.

Sue messaged me with her eyes as if to say 'I think that's more for Sally's benefit than ours' but let her do it.

Since we started all this with Sally, even during the photo session in my shed, Sally had been introverted even shy at first, but now was excited and thrilled with the taboo of seeing Sue and I being intimate. Now it was taking her to greater heights to know that we were actually going to fuck, and come, in front of her. It was clear she wanted to be a part of it, and as close to the action as possible.

"Yes, I think that might be a good idea," Sue answered her, "I don't want him to get carried away and make it riskier than it is."

Sally's hand was visibly trembling a little too as she leaned over and took hold of my cock with her nearest hand.

I hoped she wasn't going to stimulate me much more before we did it, as I was already near boiling point, and I could imagine a scenario where I might come before I got anywhere near Sue's vagina.

Fortunately, Sally was also keen to get to move on and slowly steered my hard cock towards Sue's waiting pussy lips.

She slid my foreskin right back and positioned the head of my cock between Sue's wet and open labia before slowly and sensuously rubbing the head up and down, covering it in a mixture of my own precum and Sue's juices.

She seemed to be relishing what she was doing and watching, in a trance like way, as she ploughed my cock up and down Sue's wet slit, rubbing the purple head over the head of Sue's clit on each passage.