All Comments on 'The Garden Shed Ch. 14'

by jasperspen

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
ExlondonboyExlondonboy8 months ago

Another great chapter.

florbustflorbust8 months ago

Welcome back. Another 5 * chapter. Keep the chapters cumming. Jim

wallace99wallace998 months ago

Very good chapter

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Absolutely outstanding! The siblings fantasising about their folks while doing is so hot! I cannot wait for the next chapter, thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

next part please , you should write more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It has been over a year since the last chapter and this new one you have written is fantastic and was so unexpected in its direction!!! Did not this coming at all. Your stories are so well written and keep building one upon another. I sure do hope another chapter is percolating some where out there for us!!! Thank you

oldpantythiefoldpantythief8 months ago

So happy to see another chapter of The Garden Shed. This is still one of the sexists and most erotic brother/sister incest stories I've read. When Ben stated that he hadn't ever snooped around in his parents room, it got me thinking and I have to admit that I had never done that with my parents room either. I always got my mother's panties out of the dirty clothes hamper in the bathroom. This would have taken place about a decade prior to when this story did so I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. Another five stars and looking forward to see just how far Ben and Sue will go with their Mother.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing story. I have followed this story from the very beginning and always look for another chapter so don't let us wait another year before you publish more. 5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Welcome back.

5 stars

Well, a Garden shed returns with a new direction for Sue & Ben, which Mom's old school photos light fire under the siblings.

While Ben & Mom have a more intimate " glamour" private photo session with Sue doing hair and makeup, that might turn out to be more for all 3 of them.

Whether or not mom knows about siblings "extracurricular activities" remains to be seen?

Continue on

Cheers!

CoucyCoucy8 months ago

Beautifully done. Your characters have the right balance between naughtiness and hesitance, which helps make them believable. That you for not rushing to the unbelievable and unlikely. The reserved, British prudishness makes a great foil for the hot sex. Keep it up.

WalterWoodyWalterWoody8 months ago

Like many other commenters, my main problem with this story is the time delay between chapters. No, just kidding because I can't say much considering the time since my last effort. I understand how life's problems and issues keep us from some favorite activities. It does appear that you used the time wisely, coming up with a fantastic plot twist that just enlivens the whole series. Thank you, and carry on!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Glad that you are rolling on with this very enjoyable series!

Klubot99Klubot998 months ago

Wonderful! Please don’t wait long for the next chapter. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Welcome back! Good story but starting to push the bounds of credibility somewhat, please be careful to keep it real.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great update, loving the equal parts sexy time and plot progression. Also the slow burn add of the mother will be great. Selfishly, I hope you don’t add the father into the mix. Having a great time reading this, keep it up!

OI8U2OI8U28 months ago

Oh yes, I see Ben and his mom getting very excited during the photoshoot! Skimpy bikini, hard nipples for mom, and a big tenting bulge in Ben's shorts. I thought keeping this between just the two of them would have been more secretive and fun.

moedik2moedik28 months ago

Welcome back! Great turn to the tale. Keep it up please.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loving this story, please keep the chapters coming!

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNine8 months ago

Hope you add in an anal scene or two for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yes...keep it going....but do not involve the dad. Only the three of them.

xxyyxxxxyyxx8 months ago

For me, without a doubt, the most erotic and well written story I have ever read on this site and I've been using it for 20yrs.

Particularly meaningful for me not least because as a youngster my first sexual experience happened in a garden shed. Nowadays, whenever I am in a shed in the summer and with warm, dry wood and dusty smell, it doesn't take much for me to be back there again.

DevilbobyDevilboby8 months ago

You and your sexy sister when ever I read your tales I straight away am reminded of a very pretty girl I knew in my teens, she really was Lovely and was not averse to a bit of surreptitious fondling what a sweetheart she was.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I truly enjoyed reading your story. I like the way Ben and his sister are secretly having a special bond. But don't add the parents into the mix with sex. Just keep it between Ben and his sister and her friend. Adding the parents will take away for their relationship.

toxotoxo7 months ago

You really must include mum. The essence of what makes your stories stand out is the way your mind processes the reluctant and hitherto repressed lust, sometimes with naivete, sometimes with subdued excitement. Delicious. I can already feel the covert way mum is coming through. Please don't stop this story but also, please please please more of the page 1s where the innocence changes. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantastic. Please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter. an anon Aussie

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have to say that this is my favorite series in literotica, which is to say much as I'm an avid reader and appreciate a good story. The right balance of hessitancy and hornyness of your characters, the slow burning nature of the story, the complexity of human relations per se (and especially when they involve sex) makes the story believable and relatable. Please don't involve the parents in sex with their children. The charm of your story will fall apart if you do. Incest between a brother and a sister is already bordering in the unbelievable, and involving the parents will fck it totally. The subtle, and totally believable way in which you involved the parents in the story was beautiful, but adding more would ruin the story in an ape-like way. You had a good line for story development with Sue's idea of dragging Sally into unprotected sex, I think you'll nail it if you explore such path.

It is worthy of mention that I've never written a commentary in any story, but this time I considered it critical as I love the work you've been doing here over the years, and I'd hate to see it stained. I trust you too much, as the story has been impecable so far, but perhaps I fear too much that the thin ice in which you skated in this story line will break.

Anyways, this is more to compliment you than to scold you, as I liked this last bit of story very much.

OldBulllOldBulll6 months ago

I think I can safely say on behalf of the majority of readers, please don’t let us wait too long for the next few chapters. Great story.

Dutchmann999Dutchmann9996 months ago

Looking forward to the next episode with sister and mom.

fuze33fuze336 months ago

I just finished reading the whole series and I’m glad you kept writing. I really hope you make the next chapter soon. I see it’s been at least a year since the last chapter and this one. This is one of my favorite series and have saved every chapter. I don’t know if you want to make a lot more chapters but I can’t wait to see what happens next.

MeltedsilverMeltedsilver6 months ago

I would like to see mom and Ben together working into a relationship and later involving Sue. Dad should not be involved with everyone, but iI think worked into a side relationship with Sue, maybe even a secret one.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Always looking for that yellow N...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please, please write and post the next chapter of this story soon!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

been regularly checking to see when the next chapter arrives - still waiting. suggestion for a storyline that they all have a family holiday - where Ben can take the photos outside . . . . . . . . . . . (of course Ben and Sue have to share a room :) )

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Brilliant, brilliant, more please. Please.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hoping for a Xmas present with chapter 15 and beyond!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please finish this. Great series.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fantastic return and twist to the series. Looking forward to Ben and Sue exploring new chapters..

Puszywett69Puszywett694 months ago

Wonderful absolutely creative,sensual,sexy all wrapped into one. I’m late to this work so I can say being able to read from ch 1 to ch 14 felt like I read a book and now waiting on the second book to hit the shelves. I’ll do my best to be patient so u can keep me hitting next like pages flipping. Great read I can’t say more

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It is great. You have to continue. You, and we, know that Sue wants more. Sue wants to show Mom that Sally isn't as innocent as she thinks and also some of Ben's cock. She also wants to show Mom the good quality enlargements of the old pics. Sue's ultimate aim is to get Mom posing naked while Ben takes good close ups. Sue plans on having sex with Mom and with Ben joining in and an updated pic with Ben's cock in shot. Will she be wild enough to involve Dad? Will it be a family orgy? Will it be a family orgy with Sally as well? and maybe others?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have just sent a link for this story to my younger brother. He is and has been my best friend for almost 40 years. Even though we are both married, we have kept our close relationship over all those years. He was my first and I was his. This story is bringing back so many emotions and feelings that we felt when we first started.

Where would we have been without those magazines...LOL

I think every father had them stashed away. But I found them !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My younger brother has already read up to chapter 8.

He says that he has the BEST older sister on the planet.

He wants me to come over and read the rest of the chapters with him.... on his lap

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is my absolute favorite series on the whole Literotica web site. I check in every week to see if there is a new chapter.

I hope we won't have to wait until September 2024 for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a fantastic series! I certainly hope there is more to come!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I just found you and your stories. Absolutely amazing read. Please go on with this story. The fantasy and sexual tension throughout the chapters leaves me wanting more and more.

stevie1965stevie19653 months ago

What a sensational series. Paced just right, highly erotic and very well written.

Thank you!

stockingnutstockingnut3 months ago

We need the next chapter!

Dutchmann999Dutchmann9992 months ago

You definitely need to do that next chapter, it would be deliciously naughty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Please please we need more chapters I have really enjoyed this its been a great story from start to finish this could be a very ongoing story

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 months ago

This is an awesome storey, can’t wait for more chapters. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasperspen@jasperspen
Enjoys observing behaviour, writing, sharing experiences and not tolerating bullies in any form. Welcomes discussions or suggestions on future stories from like minded females.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES