The Garden Shed Opens its Door Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it would be good. Would Harry mind? Probably! What, though, would it be like to find himself gardening at Harry and Melanie's and out of the house came not just the one or the other naked but both. Naked tea on the lawn. That would be nice. And perhaps afterwards the chat might come around to sex. Nice to see Melanie's hand close around her husband's penis and it erect. Presumably nothing rude or impolite if he joined Harry in erecting. A naked group with erections in the sunshine. Might Melanie ask permission to hold his too? And if she sucked her husband would it not follow, politeness again, for her to suck his?

Gary wanked, enjoying the thought. His foreskin sliding up and down as his stubby cock stuck up between his thighs. He was a single bloke. No reason why he should not masturbate in his own shed. It was something he had done often enough until Zoe and Zara rather fell into his lap. Good thoughts. Might sucking by Melanie, watching her sucking Harry's penis and then his own, lead to Harry and Melanie copulating in front of him? Perhaps they inviting him to stick his cock in after Harry, or even as an interlude before Harry finally came; might he be permitted to release but would that be before or after Harry? He suspected all that might well be a little too far for the couple.

Good to think about such things, greedy perhaps -- was he already getting more sex by far than he deserved as a fifty-seven year old retiree without a wife or even girlfriend? Yes! But it was good to masturbate too, and if Melanie why not imagine Kirstie? Yes, Vegard waving Harry and he into Kirstie and his bedroom, Kirstie spread out rather obscenely on the bed, Vegard's large cock firm and engorged, Vegard saying, 'there's plenty of room in Kirstie for many penises' cum! Cum when you are ready!"

Gary began to come, his fingers firm around his short cock, lifting the folds of skin up and pulling them down. From the little chap, all built up and ready to go, a gush of white and out poured strands of cream across his stomach and down his fingers into his pubic hair. It was yet another profuse orgasm in his shed; another gasping, sweaty and so enjoyable cum. It took Gary a while to get his breath back. Perhaps a bit of a waste given how keen Zoe was to have his stuff but there would be plenty more.

Gary stood and opened the door of his shed, going out into the comparative cool of a summer's day. It really did get rather hot in that shed sometimes. Not the moment for Tom, his neighbour to appear, though surely he would have understood man to man that Gary as a single bloke needed his release. Better really had it been Harry who knew something of Gary's habits. Had they not cum together twice? But there was no one to see the naked gardener with a half hard penis and streaks of semen up his stomach, more now running into his pubic hair and on down his thighs. A mess, a considerable mess because that is what Gary produced, a manly mess, indeed, given the quantity, a not unusual mess for a teenage lad! Gary had done well, but like the teenager he needed to clear up. Or did he? He was on his own, why not just carry on with the gardening in the hot sunshine and have a shower later. He might, after all, choose to have a second wank in the shed before tea. He was retired, he was single, Gary could rather choose himself what he did! A second splurge all over his stomach perhaps again thinking of Kirstie and Vegard encouraging him on.

"Were you serious when you said you'd like to see us fuck?" Perhaps a peculiar question, the more so when it came separately from Harry and Melanie. The same question and the same offer to let him watch them fucking but not at the same time and with the conspiratorial, 'Melanie/Harry must not know.' Of course, Gary had put the idea in their minds.

So amusing, the two arranging an exhibitionist display for Gary's benefit thinking the other party to the copulation had no idea. More normal, if exhibition copulation is in any way normal, would be for the couple to invite the third person in to watch and probably wank at the same time, perhaps even coming over the copulating pair. Gary, though, would be outside peeking in, not strictly present but voyeuring from beyond the window glass.

A date arranged, Gary finding it funny agreeing exactly the same date and time with each party. Would they really do it? He wondered whether it was Melanie or Harry who had suggested the idea to the other? Had Harry been surprised when Melanie had suggested a downstairs fuck, one evening or had it just happened? Harry perhaps starting to be amorous in the lounge and Melanie delighted he had started what she had planned to do. However it was arranged, it did happen.

Gary had agreed the evening and was ready in their back garden to watch. He had even drawn up a garden chair into a good position. Best seat in the house -- perhaps! Gary did not need to get his cock out of his fly. He was naked as was his usual summertime garb. As an already experience voyeur with Kirstie and Vegard, Gary had none of the nervousness a voyeur virgin might have. It did not really matter if he was seen, both participants expected him. They just did not expect the other to know about him! They would studiously ignore any sight of him, would not wish to draw attention to the other.

The time even had been agreed and it all happened on cue. How had they both persuaded the other? Seemingly they had been upstairs showering or perhaps bathing. Melanie appeared first in rather a fetching 'baby-doll' nightie. Not so much a practical sleep garment, though certainly it could be slept in - but most likely only after sex. It was short -- very short. Zara would have looked fantastic in it but so would Zoe or Heather. And Melanie certainly did. It was so short. Melanie's tufting fair curls could just be peeked coming out underneath -- and a little hanging pinkness. And when she bent over to pick something up off the floor -- which she did -- her lovely, rounded buttocks appeared, even that other hole that Great-grandfather's hoe had not been in -- and perhaps nor had Harry -- appeared.

Gary sat on the plastic chair, legs apart and his stumpy little job hard and upright. The show was good already! He liked Melanie, had enjoyed the rather limited sexual activity between them. He would certainly like to be able to clasp her voluptuous body as he so often did Zoe, but he should not be greedy. Good to see Melanie there in the flesh, and he was fairly sure he would see all when that nightie came off. Already he could more than discern her fine big breasts, wobbling within the nightie; and had he not already seen hints of her curly 'down below' fair hair?

And then Harry came into view. Gary had seen Harry naked before, and erect. He was half erect now. Melanie hopped up on the edge of the dining table, crossed her legs and looked coquettish. Gary was already hard but it certainly tickled his fancy, and it was amusing to see it, very visibly, had the same effect on Harry. Up it went, that jerking upward movement as Harry's heart pumped the blood to make his male organ suitable for penetration. A glance from Harry towards the window.

Gary smiled. Unlikely Harry could make anything out given the reflection of the glass or even see a hint of Gary sitting there. Harry should not be doing that. Not give Melanie any hint he thought there might be an onlooker. Was it self-consciousness about his erection? He had certainly been embarrassed when Gary first caught him wanking in the garden. No question at what he had been doing then. Not with his curving cock as hard as it was there now. Harry was lucky. Gary gave his own short-changed job a couple of strokes. Though, might he have been so lucky in the sexual stakes in and around his garden had he been more normal sized or even large. The girls did seem to like his 'stump,' and he certainly liked having it petted!

Slowly Melanie opened her legs, lifting her nightie as she did so. Had she positioned the table lamp deliberately? Gary was afforded a perfect view. There is something about opening thighs. It is obvious what that is. The male so fixated on getting his cock in between a woman's legs and pushing into wet heat. And there was Melanie opening herself to her husband but also to Gary as well. Just as she had done on the bench before he had inserted Great-grandfather's hoe -- from a distance. There, her fair curl fringed lips, there her entrance and there her magnificent and pronounced clitoral hood. Not a neat little vulva, a much more fleshy and generous one with 'plenty to see'!

Gary was not going to get a look in. The patio doors were not going to open and him be called in for a 'warm-up' fuck before Harry took over. Gary's pleasure was to be his own -- solo sex -- having a wank. And that's what he did. Nice to see Harry advance and undo Melanie's buttons one by one, lifting her large breasts out and playing with them -- for his pleasure and Gary's. He was between Melanie's thighs but standing with his body turned to the side and seemingly trying to leave a view both of Melanie's sex and his erection for the watcher outside. The tip of his cock very close to Melanie's pussy. A pleasing juxtaposition -- Gary liked the sight. Might he actually see the entrance happen -- Harry's knob pushing into Melanie?

The buttons all undone and the short nightie spread to reveal Melanie entire. Such a shame he could not join them. Gary would so like to have touched and poked at Melanie, to help Harry. Would it not be really good for Melanie to have two men, two hard men, working her at once? But no, it was for Gary's hand to pleasure himself, not Melanie's seemingly very wet vagina. Gary's fingers were working now. His old habit in the shed transferred to a dark garden. Not his comfortable chair in his shed but a hard plastic one on his naked bottom. Not that Gary was thinking of that. His eyes were glued to the window as he stroked his cock. The naked gardener in a garden and, not unusually, wanking.

Gary had wondered if Harry might suck Melanie's teats. He certainly would have liked to do that. Perhaps he might 'go down' on his wife, pushing his face into her sex. Gary would like to have done that too! But perhaps Harry thought better of it. Bending forward would have rather revealed his bottom hole to his friend. Perhaps that was a bit too much for Harry! He had been a bit nonplussed when Vegard had revealed so much -- unintentionally of course. Gary could have coped with the sight. We all have them.

Yes! Gary's hand tugged with enthusiasm. He had seen it. Harry's knob going into Melanie, and done so slowly, presumably for his benefit. An intimate moment between husband and wife exposed to their naughty neighbour. He would describe it to both when he met them again -- separately -- he suspected that was what they would want to hear. Slow, full stroke, fucking ensued, all somewhat hidden from Gary. Plump thighs, waving feet and Harry's bum were what he could see. But he would see the aftermath and that pleased and excited him. Melanie's open sex freshly inseminated as Harry drew out.

Perhaps Melanie realised Gary could not see much. She seemed to take over the show, encouraging Harry to withdraw (and giving Gary 'that view' albeit without the semen -- hard, wet cock coming out of sopping vagina); first she knelt in front of her husband but very deliberately doing it, so Gary got a side view. A view of Harry's knob wavering in front of Melanie's face; a view of Melanie's tongue poking out to lick; a view of Melanie's mouth closing over her husband's knob.

Perhaps for the voyeur oral sex beats sexual intercourse. More can be seen of the penis being pleasured! And Melanie was very clearly enjoying what she was doing. No doubt done many times before but not with an audience. Melanie sucking her husband 'artistically,' very visually for the benefit of Gary. And Harry no doubt delighted that things had, seemingly, accidentally, turned out so well for his offer to Gary to let him watch. Harry even turned his head towards Gary, raising his eyebrows and winking. Whether the winking man could see Gary at all, still less the wanking man, Gary did not know. With Harry's cock well inside Melanie's mouth, Gary risked a wave, his hand momentarily leaving his cock.

All so good to see. Presumably most couples engage in fellatio. One might imagine, but how rare must it be for friends and neighbours actually to see? One might imagine a pretty neighbour with her husband's cock in her mouth -- or your own if you have one -- but rare to see. Perhaps rather less rare to imagine! But would it not be good to play the voyeur, just once. Well, maybe twice or thrice! Melanie was doing well. An exhibition suck -- and that was what it was. Letting it fall from her mouth, licking and then sucking it back in.

It could have led to a premature end to the fuck -- without any more fucking! But Melanie rose, her tongue licking up Harry's stomach and chest and then she moved around her husband and bent over the table at the side so her breasts touched the tabletop. The invitation to Harry clear. For him to push in from behind. Gary's hand moved imagining him being invited to do that, press against Melanie's cheeks and slip into the wet warmth. But it was good to see even if he could not feel. It was a better view than before. He could not see where penis and vagina connected but he could now very much see Harry's member going in and out between Melanie's cheeks -- more the sight of intercourse than before. Harry's hands did what Gary's would have done, he reached and held Melanie's breasts.

Melanie turned her head and rested it on the tabletop, turned so she was looking at the window, turned so she was looking straight at Gary. Could she see him? Harry's eyes seemed shut. Gary stood, wanking. But there was no reaction from Melanie. He was indeed hidden from the people in the house by the bright light inside and the reflection. Melanie was watching herself and Harry though imagining the voyeur outside.

The double glazing meant Gary could not hear the slap, slap, slap of Harry meeting Melanie's bottom. Harry was speeding up now. Was this going to be 'it'? Gary joined in, wanting to come when Harry did, his fingers around his thick and rigid 'stump,' his fingers moving his skin back and forth revealing and hiding his glans. Yes, it looked like it was happening. Sudden stabs at his wife by Harry, his penis almost certainly spurting. And Gary let go, from the end of his little fellow came his much more prolific ejaculation. Thick cords of white semen in the air, falling down upon his neighbours' patio. Gary's face screwed up as he continued to stare at his naked, copulating neighbours.

And that was it. Pretty much. Gary put the chair back where he found it and walked back up the garden, his cock feeling pleasantly rubbery and spent. He left the splayed pattern of his cum on the patio, sure that both Harry and Melanie would want to see that in the morning and check he had done what he had said he would. He had, of course, done it rather well. He might have a short cock, but it certainly produced.

"Well, did you?" It was really funny or strange, having to answer the same question from two different people. In turn, Gary asked the same question of both, 'Did you get a thrill knowing you were being watched. What did it add?'

Seemingly both enjoyed the experience. Both said it gave them an extra thrill and, strangely, their spouse seemed more energised too, as if putting on a real effort. Gary said he had enjoyed his wank very much and they had looked lovely together -- very together, intimately together.

They both said they'd seen the 'evidence.' It was a bit obvious what it was but, 'luckily,' even if the other spouse had seen it, he or she had not commented, not suggested that there might have been a naughty neighbour, a voyeur, watching them as they had made love -- rather unusually downstairs and with the curtains open.

12