All Comments on 'The Gardener'

by DaveeCfnm

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Turned me on

Oh yes really made me horny and my pussy is moist and wet I would of loved to of rubbed his 12 inch shaft. Hope to have a follow on of jenny and friends at the party with jake the naked waiter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Could be much more

Not much of a story here. Woman wants to see well-hung man naked and he agrees. Then he jerks off for her. Very thin plot.

schoolmrsschoolmrsover 4 years ago
Less is more - when it comes to tending the front gardens.

I do like your gardening theme - boy meets 'hoe', but I prefer a more subtle female approach to the story telling. You are welcome to try my Mrs Chester gardening story series. The build up is slow but rewarding in due course. Keep up the writing and remember slow pace, slow build, means bigger climaxes !

DaveeCfnmDaveeCfnmover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

This is my very first erotic story. I appreciate all the feedback. I did find it difficult to hold back on the sex scene and probably should have built it up more. If you enjoyed it thanks very much and look out for my follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Part 2

Great story...but i gotta read Part 2!

schoolmrsschoolmrsalmost 3 years ago

I liked the plot, but oh it all happens far too fast, such a familiar problem for the older woman and a much younger man and I should know. I would suggest that you need to slow it right down to the pace of real life and a much more subtle interaction between boy and woman. Tease is the name of the game here. "A little more conversation, a little less action." I look forward to your next offering. Meantime why not take a look at more of my stories. I like the tension to build build build, before anyone gets anywhere near exploding !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous