The Gardening Tease Next Door

Story Info
Next door neighbor likes to show off.
2.9k words
3.8
14.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fognum90
Fognum90
55 Followers

It was a hot afternoon in the garage as I puttered around at the workbench. There was something relaxing and satisfying about sorting out a huge pile of nuts, screws, washers, and nails into individual jars, ready for immediate use should the need arise.

I was about half way through the pile when my neighbor came out of her front door with a bucket filled with gardening tools.

My garage was at the end of a short curved driveway, facing her front yard. My neighbor, Jane, was a tall drink of water. Legs that seemed like they never ended were topped by a flimsy pair of bright yellow short shorts. Her breasts, obviously braless, bounced noticeably beneath her short crop top sleaveless white shirt.

She waved at me in the garage and I returned with one of my own.

"Just pulling a few weeds" she shouted.

"Good day for it" I answered, friendly.

"Better get to it" she said with a wink, turning to look for a place to start.

This was a game she seemed to play whenever her husband was off on one of his lengthy and frequent business trips. "I'd never take a job that had me on the road with a woman like that waiting for me at home" I thought, shaking my head as I tried to remember what it was I was sorting.

She started her routine as usual, picking the flower bed closest to my garage to start weeding. She kneeled on a pad she pulled from the bucket and began poking the soft dirt with the small pick-like tool.

Her left side was facing me as she leaned forward balancing on her left arm, hand on the dirt. I could detect her ample breast swaying inside her shirt as she gathered up the loose weeds to place into the bucket.

She glanced my way as she leaned forward again, no doubt to make sure I was watching. Pulling up the next batch of weeds I noticed a drop of sweat forming on the tip of her nose. After dropping the weeds into the bucket she sat back on her heels, raising her arm to wipe the drop off her nose, then running the back of her hand across her forehead. Her shirt pulled up as she did so and her lower breast peeked out from under her top.

Leaning forward again she shifted the pad to the side of the flower bed nearest my garage. She spread her knees apart on the pad, giving me the full show now, from the rear. The flimsy shorts were now drawn up into her pussy, revealing the shape of her lips outlined clearly in the thin fabric.

By now I had simply given up on sorting, sitting down on my stool to enjoy the show. And she continued her performance.

Shifting now slightly to the side she gave me a view directly up her hanging crop top. Her full breasts hanging and swaying as she slowly drew a shovel backwards and forwards through the dark rich soil. Her pelvis began turning up and down, pulling her shorts tighter and tighter into her crotch.

She dropped the last of the weeds into the bucket and stood up, again mopping her brow with more underboob showing. She smiled again at me, immediately bending over at the waist, giving me one last peek at her pussy lips beneath her shorts, as well as her breasts as the shirt fell upwards, revealing both in all their glory.

"Oops" she squealed and stood up quickly, watching for my reaction as she pulled her top back down. "Guess I gave you quite the show there. Sorry" she laughed as she turned to go back inside.

"I think I better get inside and cool off with a long drink of something" she said seductively.

She pulled the door shut, leaving me with nothing but my nuts and bolts and a raging hard-on.

Contemplating whether to return to sorting or go inside to relieve myself, I soon had a better alternative. I watched as my neighbor, having removed her top, was opening up a window which I knew, having visited their house for a party once, was in her bedroom. She was looking straight into my eyes as she gave me a come hither look and slipped back into the darkness of the room.

I opened her side gate and walked up to the window. She was standing at the end of the bed, facing me. Her body was now completely nude as she sat on the bed and scooted back. Lying back, she turned to her nightstand and pulled a large black dildo out of the drawer and seductively licked it, teasing me yet again.

She kept her eyes on mine as she slid it down, teasing her nipples by first dragging it across them, then slapping them with the rubbery monster.

She looked at me and said "Are you going to just stand out there, you demented peeping Tom? Or are you going to try the back door? It might be unlocked. Would you check it for me?"

I didn't need to be asked twice. I practically ran through the back door, through the house into the bedroom.

She was waiting for me, standing next to a hard backed wooden chair she had positioned facing the foot of the bed.

"Sit" was all she said.

She didn't have to ask twice yet again. In this situation she was in control and I was putty in her hands.

"The only way this is going to work is if you promise not to touch me or cum, no matter how much you may want or need to" she cooed into my ear.

I gulped as I saw the handcuffs dangling from her finger. "And, to make sure you don't try anything, these will hold you back in case you can't control yourself" she whispered as she snapped one cuff onto my wrist.

Click.

Drawing my cuffed wrist behind the chair she said "Now be a good boy and give me that other wrist."

Mesmerized by her seductive voice it was as if I had no choice as I surrendered my wrist.

Click.

She had threaded the links of the chain on the cuffs between the spokes of the seat back. Securing me to the chair.

"That's my naughty boy. Now relax and let me entertain you."

She stood up and walked back to the bed, swinging her hips seductively. Lying back, she watched me as she spread her legs, showing me her most private parts. She began rubbing her pussy with one hand as the other kneaded her breasts, pulling on her nipples.

"Mmmmmm. Enjoying the show, you nasty man. Does it make you hard watching me?" she purred, watching the tent growing in my pants.

"Yes" I pleaded. "Let me out of these cuffs and I'll fuck your brains out."

She only laughed and teased "Not so fast, Fuck Boy. Did you forget the rules so soon?"

She turned over now and got up on her knees her sex facing me. Lying with her head on a pillow, she reached down between her legs and slid the monster dildo between her glistening lips.

"The show is just getting started" she whispered, as she teased her clit with the tip of the dildo.

I watched amazed as her clit began to swell, emerging a full half inch out if its shroud. She pushed it slowly side to side with the dildo, moaning with each stroke.

Sliding the dildo through her dropping lips to her opening, she lined it up with the tip just penetrating her. Then, suddenly, she jammed the entire length past her stretching lips. A deep scream came from somewhere in her chest as she pulled and plunged it deeper and deeper, stopping only to twist and turn it, angling it. Scouring her pussy walls.

She screamed "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me with your huge cock" as she came with a rapidfire series of muscle spasms and quaking thighs.

After a minute or so she calmed enough to speak. "You've been awfully quiet back there, you nasty pervert."

My mouth was truly dry and I found it difficult to speak, but I tried anyway. "What about me" I croaked.

"Oh, you? I haven't forgotten about you, my horny neighbor."

She stood on somewhat wobbly legs and made her way over to me. She sat facing me, across my thighs, straddling the chair. Her sopping pussy dripping her juices down onto the pants covering my cock.

"I've seen you watching from your garage as I do my gardening. You have been quite the bad boy. Whatever will I do about you?"

"Finally" I thought, as she unzipped my pants and freed my cock from its confinement.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. "No wonder you can't control yourself, with a huge, thick cock like yours. It's not surprising you are such a perv, with that in your pants all day."

I stared down at her magnificent breasts, nipples hard as diamonds, swaying as she shifted her weight to scoot forward, her pussy lips surrounding my cock in her delicious juices.

"You like them don't you?" she asked as she cupped the undersides of her breasts, lifting her nipples to my lips.

"Not so fast, Mr Horny" she teased as she leaned back, pulling just out of my reach as I strained forward, the cuffs chafing into my sore wrists. "Have you forgotten the no touching rule again? Tsk, tsk."

"There are no rules about me touching you however, my little pet". She took my cock in both hands at the base and began stroking, her palms wet from her juices, gliding up and down my solid, straining shaft. She allowed her fingers to slide to the very tip, circling my sensitive head, teasing that special spot where crown comes together in that exquisite seam.

I begged now "Please please please. I need it now. I can't take it anymore". Pulling against the cuffs, muscles straining, the chair creaking as I rocked back and forth trying to tip the chair over. Anything to stop this torture of sexual denial.

Satisfied she had brought me exactly to the brink of desperation she needed, she planted her lips on mine. Our tongues darted and played as she lifted herself over my cock and then lowered, pussy lips stretched and straining as my cock slid into her depths.

Our lips parted and she warned me again "No cumming. Not unless I give you permission."

She put her hands on my shoulders, giving her the leverage required to raise and lower herself onto my cock. Grinding into me at the bottom of every stroke in order to please her clit, she would do the opposite at the top, catching my sensitive head in her amazingly tight opening and giving it as hard a squeeze as she could manage.

"Oh God" I moaned as her pussy squeezed me so deliciously. Happy with the pleasure she meted out, she began bouncing up and down faster now, as I strained to meet her every plunge with a firm, fast upward thrust of my own.

Faster and faster now, she leaned back, giving me an unrestricted view of those wonderous globes as they jumped and jiggled in time with her bouncing.

Suddenly she froze with my cock deep inside her, my tip pressing against her cervix. Her hands flew up to her breasts, clutching them, grabbing her nipples, pulling them outwards, astonishingly far. Her stomach and pussy wall muscles spasmed as she emitted otherworldly grunts and groans.

Unable to heed her warning, I came also. My cock throbbing as thick streams of cum shot into her, over and over. Her pussy pulsating as it drained every drop of it.

Exhausted, she fell forward against my now limp body, wrapping her arms around my neck, turning her head to rest it on my shoulder, her lips brushing softly against my ear.

Our heavy breathing slowed as we rested. I could feel my spent cock shrinking and slipping inexorably out of her still pulsing wet pussy.

"Naughty boy" she whispered breathlessly.

She stood, lifting her pussy off my cock. A slight pop occurred as air rushed into her. I looked down in shock as she pulled my right leg around the outside of the chair and began to tie my ankle with a short length of rope. She moved to the other leg, looking up into my eyes with an evil, sexy grin.

"You broke the rules, my pet. I don't recall giving you permission to cum. Now is the time for your punishment."

Feeling my bladder was too filled to bear, I broke character. "Kelly, Kelly!!" I pleaded with my wife. "I really need to pee. Can we pause this for a minute so I can use the bathroom?"

Kelly looked up at me and laughed. "How many times have I told you to take care of that before we start to play, Dave?"

She began to untie my legs. "When you go in there be careful and wipe everything down. Debbie will have a hissy fit if you left any trace you had been in there."

Debbie and her husband, Bob, had hired us for the past few years to look after their house while they took a few months to dodge the summer heat at their second home in the cooler mountains of Maine.

They didn't actually pay us in cash. Rather Bob, a CPA, took care of our tax preparation instead, a job i neither understood nor enjoyed. It was working out very well for us. Bob was very good at his job and we were getting amazing refunds every year. The ability to play our little games in his elegant house all summer was just the icing on the cake.

After flushing, washing my hands, and wiping every thing down carefully, I straighted the towels to perfection. Kelly was sitting patiently on the chair, ropes and handcuffs at the ready.

"I hope you did a good job in there. Debbie would lock us both in that creepy dungeon room they have in the basement, hang us from the ceiling, and whip us both visciously if you missed a spot."

I laughed "You mean the bomb shelter with the steel door? Such a vivid imagination you have. If they locked us in there the worst that would happen is we'd have to survive on five years worth of gourmet meals they keep in the freezer."

I sat down so Kelly could resume with the bondage and teasing. "Hey, what are you doing, Jane?" I asked, falling back into my role.

"Never you mind, pervert. You broke the rules and now you must pay...painfully."

Meanwhile, in the mountains of Maine, Bob and Deb settled into the soft leather of their family room couch, a bottle of wine and two glasses on the table in front of them.

On the wall in front of couch were two large high definition display screens. The one on the right was populated with two dozen small windows, each one providing coverage of a different view of the inside and outside of their primary home.

Bob twiddled with an iPad control panel as Deb poured the wine. Bob adjusted the controls to put a full screen bedroom shot on the left monitor. He panned and zoomed until a view of his naked neighbor Dave being tied naked to a chair by his lovely and equally nude wife Kelly was perfectly framed. He adjusted the sound level up until he could comfortably listen to the dialog.

Satisfied for now, Bob put the control on the coffee table and Deb handed him his wine. They clinked glasses as Deb toasted "To our neighbors."

"How do you suppose Kelly knows about our dungeon?" she asked Bob, her eyebrow raised curiously.

"She doesn't, Deb. She just has a dirty mind. Thought you would have figured that out by now" he said with a wink.

"When we get home she will be finding out soon enough. We'll have them over for dinner and show them a few highlights of the action we've recorded. Once they are appropriately shocked I'll close the trap."

"What do you mean?" Deb asked.

"I'll break out the copies of their tax returns. Pointing out that as a skilled CPA I was able to stuff their returns with all sorts of highly illegal deductions and other gimmicks. Just clever enough not to trigger an automatic audit, but illegal enough to put them both in federal prison for twenty years. In addition, they'll be broke, losing their house, cars, boat, everything. And, I never signed the returns as a preparer. They have no proof I'm involved. If the IRS did come knocking I'd just say i tried to warn them."

"Furthermore, if they get out of prison early for good behavior, every penny earned over subsistance will be confiscated by the IRS for the rest of their days."

"That would be no way to live" Deb exclaimed as she looked around at their spacious and luxurious cabin.

"Trust me, Deb. With all that blackmail and these videos at our disposal, those two will have no choice but to be our slaves, forever in our dungeon, to do with as we please."

Deb kissed Bob on the cheek. "Who ever said accountancy was dull?"

"We should have made popcorn, Deb. The show is about to start."

Bob cuddled Deb, both gazing up at the big screen, sipping their fine wine and sighing with contented anticipation for what's to come now, and in the months ahead.

Fognum90
Fognum90
55 Followers