The Garland

Story Info
The decoration is alive...
1.3k words
4.08
6.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was that magical time of year again. Everyone was putting up their Christmas trees and lights. It was time she decided to put her decorations up in her first apartment. Beth finally had moved out of her parents at the age of twenty three. She had bought a fake tree and was setting it up in the living room, right in front of the window.

Beth stood smiling at her tree as she put it up. She realized she forgot to buy garland and ornaments for it. Beth thought and remembered she had seen a box in the attic that had "X-mas" written on its side in black marker. She walked to her bedroom and opened the little door to the attic.

She crawled into the cold attic and stood up. She wiped her knees and looked around. She spotted the box and grabbed it. Beth exited the attic, dragging the box out and closing the door. She stood up and straightened her shorts as she carried the box to the living room. Beth sat it on the table and went to the kitchen for a knife to open the old box.

She poured a glass of wine as she sipped on it as she walked back into the living room. Beth sat on her couch and leaned back as she sipped the wine. She put her feet up onto the table and relaxed for a few as she adjusted her glasses. Beth was a beautiful twenty three year old woman. Long brown hair, glasses, blue eyes, perky C cups and a nice round ass. She worked at a restaurant as a hostess and always made tips as she wore her tight uniform showing cleavage. Beth decided it was time to decorate her new tree and leaned forward to open the box.

She cut the tape and opened the box up. She saw everything she needed to finish the tree and decorate her place. Beth dug through the box and picked out the garland she wanted. She went to the tree and put the garland on it. She returned to the box and grabbed some lights and but them on then plugged them in, they worked much to her amazement. Then the ornaments she began to put on the tree as she bent over and stretched to the top of the tree. Beth stepped back smiling at her tree as the box moved behind her.

Garland began to move out of the box and onto her table. It spotted her in her booty shorts and tight tank top. More garland exited the box as they started to head towards Beth, who had no idea what was about to happen. She was excited that her tree looked great and felt something around her thighs. She looked as the garland wrapped her legs and tightened. Her eyes widened as garland also wrapped around her arms all the way to her wrists and tightened.

Beth struggled as the garland tightened its grip even more. She felt garland wrap around her neck and them it wrapped around her mouth muffling her. Garland wrapped around her waist and worked its way down the back of her shorts. She felt the garland slide down her shorts, between her ass cheeks as it was under her thong.

Beth was pulled backwards as she tried to get away. Then they yanked with all their might and pulled her backwards to the couch, which they had hidden inside once they escaped the box. Beth felt the garland between her ass cheeks slide lower and started teasing her pussy. She let out muffled whimpers and pleas as they didn't listen to her.

Her shaved pussy was getting tickled and teased by the old garland as it rubbed up and down. Beth wiggled around as she felt herself getting turned on by the teasing. Garland went down her tank top and wrapped around her breasts and squeezed as it used its bristles to tease her nipples until they were erect as they could get. Beth felt the garland change and grow thicker. She saw the one around her neck stand up as the end opened up. Her eyes widened at the sight of the penis shaped end, it starred at her as she struggled to free herself again.

The garland on her mouth moved and the tip took no time to force into her mouth and began fucking her pretty face. Beth felt it ramming deep into her throat as she felt the one rubbing her slit open up and continue to tease. She struggled as another one began titty fucking her as it squeezed her tits together. The bristles grew and wrapped around her hard nipples and began pulling on them. Beth felt herself losing the fight as her pussy grew moist.

She felt her legs get pulled apart and her back held tight against the couch. More garland came up between the seat cushions and hooked her tank top. With a fast yank the thin cloth and straps tore off exposing her breasts. Beth couldn't look as she was looking at the ceiling getting face fucked deep. Then the garland slid up her shorts and out the waist of them. Another garland did the same on the other leg as they both pulled her tight booty shorts and thong off. It took a little while but finally Beth was nude.

She felt herself getting off to the rubbing as it shoved into her tight hole. Beth gasped as it stretched her pussy and went deep into her body. It slid out and rammed in deep and fast, over and over, making her cum spurt with each thrust. Beth moaned as she took it deep inside her body.

The garland squeezed her breasts and teased her nipples as the garland continued titty banging her perky rack. She felt something under her ass as the couch cushions. Her ass cheeks spread apart just enough as she felt the tip shove into her ass. She let out a muffled moan as she began getting ass fucked by the large garland cock. She was getting pounded in each hole as she spurt cum out of her slit with each thrust. Beth was sitting on her couch getting off as she was lost to the attackers.

She felt good as her body was getting satisfied by the garland tentacles. Beth got off more than ever as they nailed her sexy body. She felt them deep in her ass and womb. Never once did she gag on the garland as it went down her throat deep.

Beth grew tired as they picked up the pace and teasing. Her body kept going but was wearing down. Her energy had went faster than thought as they invaded her body like never before. Beth felt herself getting close to the biggest orgasm ever as they had their way with her body.

Beth felt it hit and closed her eyes as her cum gushed out of her slit. The garland grew and began shooting its wads into her mouth and pussy. She swallowed as much as she could as cum dripped to her bare tits and ran from her nostrils. She felt the warm cum inside her body as the one in her pussy filled her flat belly up until she looked a few months pregnant.

Her ass was getting filled with cum also as the garland continued fucking her tight asshole as it got off inside her. Then the final one got off and sprayed her face, neck and hair. Beth felt all the garland leave her as she sat on her couch, smiling and covered in cum.

"Beth it's Jessica, I'm here." A voice said over the intercom catching the garlands attention "Come on, hit the button, let me in! I got drinks!" Jessica said not knowing what had happened to Beth.

Garland flew over and hit the button letting Jessica into the building. It hid under the couch as they awaited the next victim to enter.