The Gassy Warden Ch. 01

Story Info
A new prisoner arrives at the compound.
2.8k words
4.04
4.3k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A knock on my office door took my attention away from the mountain of paperwork. Managing a private prison had its downsides. I sighed and kicked my office chair out from behind my wooden desk. I let out a soft grunt as my thigh muscles struggled to lift my massive frame from its seat. My large belly flopped over my tight blue uniform slacks as I made my way to the door, all three hundred pounds of my body creating loud thumps on the floor as I walked.

Annoyed at the disruption, I pulled open the door with a scowl on my face. I was met with a stern salute from Jessica, one of my lead guards. She was tall and muscular, and her olive skin glistened with sweat from being forced to wear that heavy uniform all day.

"Warden," she began, her voice robotic. "A new prisoner has arrived on the island. I've brought him for your inspection."

"Very well," I replied. "At ease, and bring the prisoner in for inspection."

Jessica dropped her salute and relaxed a bit before signaling for the two guards behind her to drag the bound prisoner into my office. The small male guard walked in nervously first, holding a metal chain connected to the prisoner's collar and wrists. A stout female guard followed quickly behind with her shock baton ready.

The guards quickly shut the door behind them and presented the new prisoner to me.

"This is Ben," Jessica spoke. "He's here for life just like everyone else. Apparently he really pissed off some of the elite bankers with some kind of cryptocurrency scheme."

I snorted and stepped forward. Most of the inmates on this island were big tough men and women who had committed violent offenses. The type of people society preferred to just throw away and forget about. Ben was different. He was short and scrawny with pale skin. This was a glorified computer nerd who had never lifted a weight, let alone attacked another human being.

Jessica walked behind Ben and kicked into his knees, forcing him to the floor.

"Kneel before your Warden, prisoner," she barked. "She might as well be your queen on this nightmare island."

Jessica wasn't kidding. I purchased this private prison over a decade ago back when it was just an abandoned castle on a small island a few miles off shore. I sold the idea of a set it and forget it prison complex to the elites of society. They loved it. All I asked was that I had free reign over what happened here. Along with enough funding to keep supporting it. The rich were more than happy to oblige.

This prison was not a place of rehabilitation. It was a massive sex and punishment dungeon for my amusement. Some of the higher ranking guards were also in on it. Instead of payment they got to enjoy the prisoners as well.

I took a step forward towards Ben as he trembled on the cold cement floor. My massive fat body towered over him as Jessica grinned. I let out another grunt as I leaned forward and grabbed his chin.

"They're going to eat you alive in here," I said. "My guards absolutely love breaking weak little things like you."

Ben gulped as he avoided eye contact. I smirked. This one was going to be too easy. I made a note to myself to make sure the guards recorded anything they did to him for my viewing pleasure later. I took a step back from Ben and forcefully released my grip on his chin.

"Pull the prisoner's head back a bit," I ordered. "I want to welcome him properly."

Jessica snapped her fingers and the smaller male guard quickly grabbed Ben's head and pulled it back. Ben's eyes widened with fear. He likely had no idea what was coming.

With some effort I lifted my stomach and unbuckled my belt. My uniform slacks fell to the floor with a loud klinking sound. My fat ass glistened with sweat under the flourescent office lighting as I began to back my way towards Ben.

"N-no, no!" Ben cried out, likely realizing what was next. "Please, this can't be legal!"

I laughed. "The only laws here are my laws," I replied. "And right now the law requires that you clean my sweaty fat ass with your tongue."

The prisoner struggled against the chains making an awful racket. I didn't care though, the noise only spurred me on. As my cheeks approached, the other female guard dutifully helped spread them while the male guard pushed Ben's face between my sweaty unshaven cheeks. I heard one last pathetic cry which faded into a whimper as he was enveloped.

I let out a contented sigh. I always did love having a face between my cheeks. Prior to owning the prison it was hard for a woman of my size to get men, or anyone really, to eat my ass. It's just a reality that it's tough to reach back there and really give things a deep clean. Here on my prison island though, nobody has a choice in the matter.

Unsurprisingly Ben hadn't started cleaning yet. I felt him thrashing and struggling between my cheeks. This struggle actually felt really nice, especially as his nose rubbed up against my tender asshole. He'd start licking before long though, as there wasn't exactly an abundance of fresh air in there.

As if on cue, I felt Ben's struggle for freedom soon switch to a struggle for air. He started to gasp, and I nodded to Jessica to let him out for a moment. She snapped her fingers again and the guards pulled Ben out. His face was damp with sweat and he already stunk of stale ass.

"We're going to try that again," I stated. "This time you're going to lick. If you don't then you won't be pulled out a second time. Jessica will let you drown in my ass until you pass out at which point she'll tie you up in the guard barracks latrines for the rest of your natural life. Do you understand?"

Ben gulped and nodded. I then nodded to Jessica, and she commanded the guards to return Ben to his duty.

Instead of a struggle, Ben's face rested silently between my cheeks. He was nearly certainly building up the courage to actually lick. Before long an apprehensive tongue made its way to my quivering anus and began to lick. I let out a soft moan as my asshole parted to invite his tongue to explore further. He slid in and began to lick my anus clean.

The guards watched for a few moments as they grew more aroused. The small male guard occasionally parted my cheeks a bit to give the prisoner a brief breath of air as his tongue probed the depths of my dirty asshole. I could hear him gag as he went deeper inside of me, but the poor thing had no choice at this point.

My moans of pleasure grew more frequent as Ben's wet tongue did its job. It wasn't too long before the waves of pleasure forced loose a bubble of gas in my gut, though. A sly smile escaped my lips, as the next part was one of my favorites. I silently raised a single finger, a signal to the guards behind me. One made sure there was an air tight seal around Ben's head, and the other quickly held it in place. I felt Ben stop licking for a moment in confusion, but it was far too late for him to do anything about it.

The bubble made its way into my anus before escaping with a loud rippling burst. The fart echoed throughout the room as Ben cried out in surprise. I felt him struggle against the guards, but they were used to this by now and he had no chance of being free.

"You'll run out of air soon unless breathe," I teased. "They won't let you up for air this time. Suck down your Warden's fart prisoner."

Ben struggled for another thirty seconds or so. Jessica laughed as she watched the lower ranking guards wrangle Ben's head into my ass. In her defense, it must have been quite the ridiculous sight. A fat uniformed woman partially bent over while two small guards attempted to keep a man's head within her ass. I couldn't help but giggle at the thought as well.

Ben capitulated before long. His thrashing slowed to a minor resistance as he contemplated taking that horrible breath. I felt it as soon as it came. The hot air trapped between my cheeks was pulled into Ben's unwilling nostrils in a final act of surrender to my law. The wretch and gagging fit that followed was wonderful. His body rejected the foul air but there was nothing that could be done. The hot wet fart was now inside of him and it would be far from the last.

The fart was far from the only wet thing in the room, however. My pussy was throbbing and begging for attention. I snapped twice and the guards sprang into action. Jessica grabbed a headbinding set from a nearby bin and quickly wrapped it around Ben's head and my waist before clamping it closed. This effectively locked him between my cheeks and made it so the only source of air would be coming from my ass.

Jessica then pointed to the small female guard. "Pussy duty, now!"

The guard nodded and quickly scrambled in front of me. She lifted up my stomach and inserted her face between my fat thighs. My stomach fell back down on her, comfortably sandwiching her in a pleasurable position for me. The lower ranking guards in the prison were as much sex slaves as the prisoners themselves, just with slightly better living conditions.

The guard's hot wet tongue felt wonderful on my exposed clit. I sighed and nodded to Jessica, indicating she had done well. I then smiled and nodded a second time, an indicator that I'd like a little show while my holes were serviced. Nothing like a little porn to really get things going.

Ben's tongue returned to duty a few moments later as well. He was quickly learning his place here. I wasn't really sure why, but somehow farting up a man's nose had the effect on him. Perhaps it truly broke them.

Meanwhile Jessica was undoing her own uniform trousers. They fell to the floor as she kicked them aside. Her muscular thighs parted slightly to reveal a secret she loved to hide from the other prisoners and guards. The strap-on cock sprang forward as it was released from its prison, its black veiny shaft glistening with the sweat from Jessica's thighs. She then turned to the small male guard and pointed a single finger downwards in front of her.

The guard had clearly been punished for disobedience before. He quickly dropped to his knees and crawled to Jessica's feet. As he did so, another fart bubbled up and was released directly into Ben's mouth this time. He let out another gag but did not stop licking. Impressive for a second fart, usually sending one down the throat sent prisoners into fits. Perhaps this nerdy pathetic creature was a natural-born ass slave.

This event clearly turned Jessica on even more as she mercilessly grabbed the small male guard's head and forced it onto her fake cock. He let out a gag as it slid into her throat and she began to face-fuck him. This was no sensual blow-job. Jessica didn't seem to care for the poor thing's feelings at all. She knew just the type of porn I liked to watch. I nodded at her and she kept going.

The small guard under my fat rolls was doing reasonably well too. My first orgasm was building up and my thighs were already quivering.

"Jessica," I ordered. "Make sure to give this guard a personal slave for the evening. You've trained her well in the art of pleasing me and I'd like to reward that."

Jessica nodded, wiping the sweat off her brow. She then forced the nose of the guard below her into her rock-hard abs as her cock slid all the way down her throat. The poor thing's eyes widened as he tried not to gag and thrash. He lasted maybe ten seconds before retching. Jessica pulled the cock out of his throat to give him a moment to breathe.

This incredible scene brought me to my first orgasm. My thighs quivered and shook as I let out a loud gutteral moan. My tight anus gripped Ben's slave tongue and my thighs nearly crushed the female guard's head. Both kept dutifully licking as they held on for dear life. The waves of pleasure shook lose a series of soft rippling farts, all horrid treats for Ben's slave mouth. The latter were somewhat wet, triggering a minor gag from Ben as he struggled to retain his composure.

Jessica took note of this first orgasm and decided to change up the show a bit. She grabbed the male guard and tossed him to the floor like a piece of meat before ripping open a hole in his uniformed pants. I laughed.

"I'm not replacing those," I said. "Guess he's just going to have a fuck-hole in his pants forever."

Jessica smiled as she slid the unlubed cock between the poor guard's cheeks. To his credit he did not cry out in pain or resist. Jessica had clearly done this before.

"Have you taken on a new little fuck-slave?" I asked whimsically. "You're always tossing aside the old ones."

Jessica smiled. "The last one used to complain when I used him as a urinal at night, so I locked him up in the latrines to teach him a lesson," she replied. "This one's a good boy though, aren't you my little fuck urinal."

The guard replied. "Yes Mistress, I am your fuck urinal."

I let loose a deep belly laugh, shaking the pleasure slaves beneath me as they continued their work. Meanwhile Jessica grabbed the small guard's cheeks and started to give him a serious pounding. She grunted with each thrust as he moaned girlishly. I could hear a metal cock cage jingle inside of his pants with each thrust. Jessica really loved to bind her conquests up in those permanently.

The thought of the man never being able to use his cock to fuck anyone again was truly hot. I grabbed the woman beneath me and began to rub her face hard into my crotch while I continued to bombard Ben with the occasionally silent stream of gas. He had gotten completely used to it now and was noisily licking away at my dirty hole.

I rubbed the guard's nose harder and harder against my clit, her ragged breathing acting almost like a makeshift vibrator. I watched the male guard grow weaker and weaker as Jessica pounded him ruthlessly into the cement floor. Before long it was beggining to scrape at his face, but she just kept going without a care.

The next orgasm was far more intense. It started around my asshole this time, and the violent contractions made their way to my thighs and stomach as my vision began to blur. I took a deep breath and let it overtake me, the quaking rattling my body and the two slaves beneath me aggressively. As it peaked, piss squirted from my urethra straight into the female guard's mouth, which she swallowed dutifully before resuming licking.

The orgasm began to subside as sweat dripped down the small of my back into my ass crack. I panted and struggled to catch my breath as my vision returned to normal. I let the female guard beneath me drop to the floor. Her hair was soaked with sweat and her face covered in my cum and pussy juice. She crawled over to my ass and released the lock on Ben and he collapsed to the floor as well.

Jessica thrusted one last time into the male guard, grinned, and yanked her strap-on out of his ass. He collapsed to the floor as she wiped it clean on his ripped pants and tucked it back between her thighs.

"Jessica," I ordered. "I've decided that I want you to install this guard in the high ranking latrines."

Jessica nodded. "Are you sure he can handle that? Complete toilet duty?"

I nodded. "In the meantime, let me keep this pussy slave guard here for some additional service while I do paperwork. Place a slave in her room tonight as a reward. Once you install Ben, let me know and we'll start the serious training."

Jessica nodded as she dragged a sobbing Ben out of the room. I waddled back over to my seat, and the female guard crawled under my desk. I again lifted my stomach to deposit her beneath my thighs. She began to do her work as I did mine. I smiled as I resumed my paperwork, looking forward to the latrine training tonight.