The Gate - A New Green Man Appears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon the last bandit was slashed, the last rebel hiding in the bramble by the side of the road was targeted with a bullet to the head. Stefan took Lelu's hand, and they could communicate again. Their minds were filled with relief that each other was safe, and they breathed deep the scent of each other. In their minds they reached out to that string of pearls and touched the shining gold pearl and time suddenly caught up.

There was an incredibly loud roar as the sound of eight bullets firing at the same time rang across the land and eight soldiers hiding in the underbrush died from Sudden Cranial Ventilation Syndrome. The two rebels holding Hahn suddenly fell over gushing blood from their slashed throats, bandits fell over with fountains of blood spraying from necks, arms fell off, heads separated from bodies. In an instant it was all over, more than twenty rebel soldiers fell dead releasing their captives as they died while Stefan and Lelu stood panting, leaning on each other as if they had just sprinted several miles. A horrified shout rose from the released slaves which quickly became cries of shock and surprise, then finally cheers, they were freed again! Itami sent them great heroes indeed! Stefan and Lelu merely slid to the ground in blissful exhaustion.

"I knew this would be good," cooed Rory, her eyes rolled with bliss.

~~~~~~*~~~~~~

Stefan lay on the sand of a beautiful warm beach watching Lelu frolic in the surf, her naked body covered in ocean water glistening in the sunlight, her breasts bobbing in the waves. "This is wonderful my love!" she cried, "come join me!"

Stefan rose from the sand; he was naked also. Lelu watched Stefan walk towards her with a hunger she hasn't felt for a male of any species in well over half a century. Stefan is a good size man, muscular from years of hard work, and now his hard edges are starting to smooth over as he has slowed down in life. He's nearly as tall as an elf male, they average two meters in height. But Lelu doesn't want an elf, they're cold and withdrawn, they would rather read ancient texts and try to find self-enlightenment than actually do something. No wonder our birth rate is plummeting, she thought to herself.

Stefan's painfully erect cock preceded him as he stepped into the refreshing, crystal clear waters of the Blue Sea. They splashed and played, touched and teased, and gently explored each other's body. Even though she could lift him up with one hand and toss him ten feet if she wanted, Stefan always, always, always treated Lelu gently, tenderly like a newly hatched sparrow chick, completely unlike any human she could remember. And the sexual tension built up between them all afternoon long.

"I'm not going to break!" she finally demanded.

"Let me treat you the way you deserve to be treated," he responded in exasperation.

Growling like a bear she attacked, both hands held high, ready to strike. Stefan grabbed her left hand, twisted her around and pulled her back into his arms, his aching cock wedged between her round, firm ass cheeks, her back pressing against his hairy chest. Male elves are hairless except for their heads, humans are so much furrier. Normally this would disgust Lelu, but for Stefan... it makes her feel protected, like a big cuddly bassif (a gentle long-haired bear that lives in the forests of her native land) was there to guard her.

Stefan grabbed Lelu's right breast with his left hand, squeezing and manipulating the delightful mound while his right hand ventured down toward her pussy. She immediately stopped fighting and let him do everything he wanted. Unlike the males, female elves are not completely hairless below the chin, they have a small patch of hair covering their pubic mound. This body hairlessness is an attribute that made Stefan chuckle. He knew women back on earth that would pay Big Money to get this effect on a permanent basis.

His fingers described circles on her pussy causing her to purr with delight. Now Lelu's firm round ass was pushing back, rubbing against his cock giving Stefan nearly as much pleasure as he was giving her. Her cries and gasps of passion were meaningless to his ears, but in his mind where they melded, he understood every sound she made. Each chirp of her angelic voice sang his praises and encouraged him on.

One thing that this sea water did was dampen Lelu's natural perfume. Stefan didn't understand, everyone has an individual scent, and unless it was overpowering, he never noticed or never cared. But with Lelu it was different, it's all he wanted to smell. It is impossible to describe, other than it's her and it makes him feel complete. He raised his hand to his mouth to taste her nectar and it was her, but the salt water overrode her flavor. "We need to rinse off," he suggested.

"Come," she said, a bit disappointed that he stopped touching her. He took her hand and she led him up the beach to a natural pool at the base of the cliff. The pool was filled with fresh water from a tumbling waterfall. They showered in the spray of the fresh water, Lelu's silver hair sparkling in the sunlight that broke through the strange trees that shaded the lovers. They looked like palm trees, but they had extremely large, orange leaves that were shaped like banana leaves.

Cleansed from the salt, Stefan laid Lelu down on a blanket in the shade and lay down between her legs and began to kiss her ankles. She was shocked! No one had ever tried this... "No one? Not in two hundred years?"

"I'm not a lesbian," she gasped as he kissed his way up her leg.

"Maybe I'm a lesbian," he said as his kisses neared her pussy. "Elves don't do this?"

"Not the men," she gasped as he planted a gentle kiss on her swollen labia. "This is for lesbians.... Ohhhhh... yessss..." She propped herself up on her elbows to watch Stefan and every time his lips or tongue made contact with her clitoris, she threw her head back and groaned.

"I love this so much," groaned Stefan. And he does like going down on a woman, but Lelu is special, her taste is similar to her smell, it's her and her scent makes him feel complete. He held her nether lips open with his thumbs and gently drove Lelu out of her mind with his tongue.

At first, she was reluctant, if only because it felt so good, so loving to have this human laying between her legs sweetly kissing her womanhood. Humans have caused her so much pain, have shown her so much hate. They turned her into a monster and locked her in the dungeon to die, she survived only because Itami saved her and the rest of the emperor's prisoners. But oh, how this felt! Never in her life has someone done this, the foreplay she's experienced with elven males has been fleeting, barely enough to get her lubrication flowing. All of Lelu's orgasms so far have been self-induced.

This human, this stranger to her world, she bonded with him instantly, and they can't speak a word of each other's native language! But his tongue! It's so gentle yet so insistent, demanding only that she lay back and enjoy his... his love? The thought made her heart race suddenly, it's impossible! She gently held his head in place and gasped and groaned as he very gently licked and sucked at her womanhood.

And now she felt the sexual tension start to build, the more he gave her, the more she wanted. He shifted and now two fingers began sliding in and out, gently and insistently and his mouthing at her clit became more insistent. She thought over and over that he's going to stop and demand his pleasure, but she found no hint of that in his mind, he's not going to stop! He's going to drive her mad with pleasure. He tried to add a third finger but she's too tight so frustrated he started sliding his two fingers in and out faster, sucking her clit more insistently, his free hand stroking her body...

Now her hips were raising while her hand pulled his head to her clit, she couldn't stop him, she couldn't stop herself. Stefan could barely breath, but he persevered, he wanted to do one nice thing for this woman. And soon she lost her mind. She screamed and cried unintelligible elven babble, even through their bonding her cries were meaningless to him, as her fingers entwined in his hair and held his mouth to her pussy she cried "Ninya melindo!" and began violently shuddering. It felt like the sweetest explosion possible happened in her pussy. An explosive wave of release from the sexual tension that Stefan created in her wracked her body and her mind. Her hips were a good two feet off the blanket, only her heels and her shoulders were touching the ground, and he continued to pleasure her.

Lelu had to push Stefan away so she could catch her breath. When she finally came down from the explosive orgasm that shook her to her core and damn near made Stefan cum himself, she carefully uttered the most appropriate alien word that she has learned from Stefan through their bond. "Wow."

"Good?" he smiled as he snuggled up next to her. She put her head on his shoulder and held him close as she shuddered in aftershocks of pleasure. "What does ninya melindo mean?" he asked, but she refused to answer aloud. The words "My lover," echoed in her mind. "It's ok, you don't have to say," he said holding her tight.

She smiled and felt comforted by that. "I've never done that before."

"An orgasm? You're two hundred years old, how could you not?"

"Two hundred twenty-six, and like I said, I'm not a lesbian." She rolled on to her back and sighed. "Elven men are fading from us; they don't seem to care about anything but absorbing knowledge. Human men..." Her years of captivity were a nightmare that recently ended. Even though she was released from Zorzal's dungeon over two years ago, her release from her nightmare came just after Hahn ordered her to kill an intruder two days ago. She finally sat up and said, "Your turn!"

"You don't have to," said Stefan. Lelu is slowly revealing to him what she had to go through as a captive whore for the imperial army, and he felt sick for even wanting her to touch his cock.

"I want to," she said. "It's you, I know you better than I know me. Now lay back."

Nervously Stefan lay back and closed his eyes. He felt her delicate hand wrap around his cock, caressing, exploring. Then her hand explored his balls, gently, she knew through their bond that they were aching, and it was up to her to relieve that pressure. Suddenly he felt her little tongue touching his cock and he gasped and jerked and rose up to his elbows. Lelu looked up sadly and said, "don't you like sex?"

"I love sex," said Stefan, "but I'm not used to someone being with me when it happens." Lelu started to laugh but then she felt his memory of loneliness wash over her. He had dedicated so many years to his cause and in the end, he was rewarded with a studio apartment and a huge anime collection. For Lelu those years would be a blink of an eye, for him they were a lifetime.

"Lay down ninya melindo, let Lelu help." He lay back and gasped as her mouth closed over his cock. Stefan has had blowjobs all over the world, mostly paid for, but this was a blowjob to end all blowjobs. Her mouth was warm, moist and constantly moving, her tongue sliding over his cock giving him warm, wet friction that drove him out of his mind. Lelu knew exactly what to do, as a prisoner she was forced to give humans and demi-humans blowjobs every day, sometimes a dozen times a day. But now it's different, she loves the man this cock is attached to, and she was eager to drink his ejaculate. Now she can feel what he is feeling. She experimented with everything she learned in that dungeon, and she soon knew exactly what Stefan liked the most.

Before he realized it, Stefan was on the edge, his balls tightening up, his body tense, ready for the explosion. Oral sex was a self-preservation tactic that Lelu learned in prison. Make the human come in your mouth and he won't kick you, and sometimes it worked. She knew that Stefan would rather die than kick her, but right now he needs this orgasm.

"Oh God, I'm going to CUM!" Stefan shouted. Come? He's already here, his people are so... suddenly Lelu's train of thought was interrupted by a spout of human semen, scalding hot, spurting in her mouth over and over. As Stefan roared in release she coaxed and encouraged every drop from him because... like his scent it tasted of him, and it completed her.

She swallowed eagerly trying to milk more out of him, then as her attention became too much for him, she gently held his cock in her mouth as he shuddered through the final shocks of that orgasm. Stefan never experienced an orgasm like that, the buildup and release was mind numbing. His entire body convulsed with every pulse and spurt of semen into Lelu's sweet mouth.

Lelu finally released his softening cock, and as she did Stefan did something that completely shocked her. He pulled her up to him and gave her a warm, passionate kiss. No human has ever done that after he came in her mouth, and it felt sweet. She snuggled up next to her bassif and wept tears of joy. "Look at me," he said and tilted her head up. "Look me in the eyes." When she finally did, he took a deep, nervous breath and said in Saderan so she would understand, "Lelu, I love you."

She was about to say, 'Silly human, we are bonded, I know that,' but his saying it made it more real, it made it permanent. Tears filled her golden eyes and she said in English, "Stefan, will I love you forever."

They clung together kissing, then finally got up and played the rest of the day away, in the surf, on the beach, running free and naked under the sun celebrating their love until the sun began to set. Then arm in arm they walked up the beach and sat down on a blanket next to a crackling fire. As they watched the glorious sunset fade to dark, the stars came out filling the sky on a warm moonless evening. Lelu pushed Stefan back on the blanket and straddled him, her pussy resting on his throbbing cock. Her expression changed from a playful loving smile to a serious, passionate gaze. Playtime is over.

She rose up on her knees and reached down, aligning his cock with her moist, trembling pussy. This is the first cock she has ever invited into herself in a half century, the rest were forced on her. Knowing that she will ride this cock for the rest of her life made it even more thrilling. Their eyes locked as she began to lower, the bloated mushroom head of his cock pressed against her nether lips, spreading her open. Both of them groaned in unison as he began to enter... "Come on you two!" called a voice at the edge of reasoning, a hand gently shook them.

Noooo!" they groaned in unison as the beach faded away and they woke up in their room in the Mayor of Nangda's chateau.

"Come on," it was Hahn's sister Cookie shaking them awake. Cookie was so grateful for being saved (twice) by Stefan and Lelu that she appointed herself their personal maid and found a maid's uniform that on Stefan's earth would have been sold in a place calling itself a Love Boutique. "The mayor wants to make his address in an hour, he wants you there. What can I get you master?" Although voluptuous Cookie has a more athletic figure than Hahn, if Hahn wore that maid costume with her fuller, luscious figure, it would be almost obscene.

As Stefan and Lelu untangled and groggily kicked off their covers, Lelu said "Hot water to wash up."

"Don't you want something to eat? You've been asleep for two days now."

Stefan's body ached from laying in one position for so long, but he and Lelu weren't asleep, they were on a beach on the Blue Sea... right?

"We were there, in our hearts," Lelu assured him.

"Let's go for real," he suggested.

"It's not far, we can be there in a couple of days."

Of course, Cookie couldn't hear this conversation, not a word was spoken aloud. Soon the warrior bunny brought a washbasin and a large wooden bucket full of hot water to the room and they spent as much time as they could gently washing each other until the water cooled and Cookie returned with the robes that the mayor wanted them to wear and insisted on helping them dress.

The mayor wanted to speak about the rebel army attack, the deaths and destruction they caused, and address the need to rebuild. This was held in the main town square in front of the mayor's Chateau. A large wooden stage about three feet high stood in front of the chateau which was used for occasions like this, plus concerts, plays, and the occasional public execution. When they got outside, the spirit wasn't somber. "The smell of grilled sausage, peppers, and onions filled the air, it's just like home!" said Stefan. The city band played happy songs, some were local drinking songs, and the crowd sang along. Booths serving beer around the square were doing brisk business, draining kegs as fast as they could tap them. What was supposed to be a somber address by the mayor became a victory party celebrating the return of the captives!

Finally, the band stopped and played an anthem and the crowd stood and sang along with gusto, their arms were crossed, left hand on right shoulder, right hand on left shoulder. Lelu explained that this was actually a hymn of thanks to the town's patron deity Victrola, the goddess of the harvest. Then the mayor stepped up to the podium, placed a few notes on the lectern and proceeded to ignore them. He was going to talk about the work that was needed to rebuild the city walls after the damage from the battle with Prince Zorzal's forces, but since everyone was in a celebratory mood, why bog down the party with business the city council should be handling anyhow, let's celebrate! Cookie explained that this was why he's been re-elected six times.

The mayor began to recount the Battle of Nangda. Late in the evening the city was awakened by warrior bunnies from the outlying villages pouring into the city crying "To Arms!" and "Bar the gates!" and "The Red Sashes are coming!" The archers and lancers of the city guard, elves from the nearby woods, and the warrior bunnies mounted the walls to hold off the red sash army as best possible but soon some found a section of wall unguarded and were able to get in and rush to the south gate and open the gate.

The hand-to-hand fighting was fierce as men, bunnies, catpeople, foxpeople, and elves died trying to save their city. Finally, the last-minute arrival of Crown Princess Pina Co Lada's own Order of Roses Knights under the temporary command of Knight Bozes Co Tomita saved the day. The knights drove off Zorzal's men but could not pursue, that would leave the city undefended. A string of elves and observers monitored the retreat of the rebel army until warrior bunny Hahn Tahn Amaya rescued the citizens of Nangda that were captured.

Lelu snarled at that part, but Stefan shushed her. They were standing behind the speaker's podium with a small crowd of dignitaries and Stefan found that they were standing next to a beautiful blond woman in full armor and a Japanese man in a JSDF uniform. Mayor Vanderhorst asked knight Bozes Co Tomita to step up to the podium and the tall blond handed the baby she was carrying to the Japanese man and stepped forward.

"I take it that you're the new green man in town?" the Japanese man asked in accented but understandable English.

"That's what they've been trying to tell me," said Stefan.

"I'm Sergeant First Class Akira Tomita, I've been asked to give you a ride to the Jade Palace to meet with ambassador Sugawara tomorrow."

Stefan was immediately suspicious of something. He held up Lelu's hand and said, "we're getting married, we have to..."

Akira turned to Stefan and bowed deeply as he carefully cradled his daughter. "Hanover-san, I do not have an option, these are my orders from my captain, Yoshi Itami."

123456...8