The Gate - A New Green Man Appears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love the way you think," Stefan grinned as Lelu pulled off his shirt. He was wearing a green t-shirt that clearly came from the Green Men of the JSDF.

"What are these scars?" she asked as she touched three round scars about as big around as a large coin.

"Bullet holes, they're not fun to get."

"Kato decided to leave them, but he did fix your religious icon," she said as she tapped his forearm. He looked and saw his one tattoo, the globe and anchor of the United States Marine Corps. It seemed to glow slightly in the starlight and had a three-dimensional look to it, like an enamel emblem. Over the decades since he got that tat it had faded and blurred, but Kato did something that made it look so new it should be surrounded by a rash. Stefan smiled, twenty years in the USMC and he retired with only one tattoo. It had to be a USMC record. "Come on darling, lift your hips," she said as she started tugging down his shorts.

"I can do it, I'm not helpless..." but lifting his hips really was an effort. He was as weak as a kitten and could only lift his hips long enough for her to pull his shorts down to mid-thigh. "Oh god, I'm sorry, I didn't realize how weak I am."

"Shhh," Lelu said putting a finger to his lips. "You carried me long enough..." then started to giggle as he suckled on her finger. Her laugh is so rich, melodious, and it gets stronger as the pain of her past starts to fade; Stefan wants to hear it for the rest of his life.

A person watching from a distance, or nearby would see a 40-something human male leaning back against a tree using a Mossy Oak backpack for a cushion and a young elf maiden looking at each other fondly. Occasionally they would kiss and cuddle, but soon, without a word, they began to undress. Not a word was spoken aloud until she started laughing when he sucked on her finger.

"Here, let's see how well Lelei fixed these," said Lelu as she held a breast to Stefan's lips. He began suckling and she groaned, it felt to Lelu like it's been ages since a man has touched her body with respect, love, and desire in equal measure, his hands are shaking! "What's wrong?" she asked.

"I'm so weak, I should be the one..." Stefan's voice trailed off, the reality of the situation was hitting him hard, here he was a busted up old grunt on an alien world about to make love to a beautiful, sexy elf maiden. This wasn't a mutual dream; it was real this time. She deserves so much better...

"Stefan Edward Hanover!" she shouted, "Are we or are we not bound?" She heard every self-deprecating self-doubt that was streaming through his head

"Yes ma'am, we are."

"Then how can there be someone better?" she demanded. She leaned forward until they were nearly nosed to nose and there was fire in her eyes, both the gold one and the green one. "I'm waiting for an answer Gummy." Stefan started laughing so hard he couldn't breathe. "What's so funny Gummy?"

"It's gunny, ma'am," he finally said.

"Are you sure? The green creature with no bones who had an orange horse who also no bones?"

Stefan pondered her statement until it hit him, "You mean Gumby and Pokey?"

"Yeah, him!"

"You!" and he started tickling her until they were both whooping with laughter. "They're not real, don't go poking around my head without a guide!"

"Mmmm, it made you laugh," she said. "We are better when we smile." She leaned over him, dangling her heavy, perfect breasts over his mouth, and he leaned his head back and took her newly healed breast into his mouth and gently suckled on her hard nipple. "Oh Gods! Oh Gods!" she gasped aloud, and she started trembling.

"Are you ok?" he said, worry tinged his voice.

"Yes, I just forgot how good it can be. The last time was years ago, and it was..." Stefan got a memory of sheer blinding pain. He didn't want to learn about the torture she endured in the imperial dungeon, but he realized that he was going to have to learn to understand her pain. He kissed her breast and she shivered with pleasure and then Stefan realized that she was sharing the feeling with him. He began suckling on her breast and he felt it! "Oh Gods," she groaned, "I think Lelei over did it when she healed me... this is so gooooooddddd...."

Lelu let her breasts dangle over Stefan, and he suckled at her, reminding her of how good it felt to be stimulated because her man wants her to be stimulated. He started out gently considering the pain she'd been through and slowly became more insistent, more aggressive, and he could feel it. The feeling was different than when a woman did it to him, it was better. He began groaning as he felt sexual stimulation in his body even though it was him stimulating her. They wanted more so he began sucking harder, he squeezed the breast he was sucking with one hand and began pinching and twisting the nipple of the other breast with his free hand and began to drive the both of them out of their minds.

"Yessss! Yes atto! Soooo goooodddd," she gasped over and over.

Daddy? Atto is the Quenyan (high "elvish" language) word for father. He suddenly felt a wave of even more love from this beautiful angel, and he wanted to taste her pussy for real. In their mutual dream it was a Lelu overload for him, and he wants it for real now.

Lelu knew his desire to move her pussy over his face, but she was too far gone, she wanted him inside of her now. "I'm sorry atto, but I can't wait." She slid back and rose, the smell of her sex was intoxicating, it threated to absorb Stefan, threatened him to become lost as a person in the whole of Lelu, and he eagerly hoped it would happen. Lelu could smell his precum and she wanted to taste it, but no, she needs him in her now, he can take control when he feels better.

Stefan reached down and rubbed the head of his cock against the lips of her pussy and they both shuddered, it was like they could feel both sensations from his and her perspective. It was confusing, overpowering, and completely wonderful. Lelu slowly lowered herself on Stefan's cock, his girth stretching her out more than ever before. The lovers sighed in unison as she sank down on him, his cock spreading her wider and wider, her tight wet walls soaked with her natural juices slathering his cock as she sank down. And then they were one.

They groaned and shuddered as they felt their pussy stretch around their cock. When their pussy lips reached the base of their cock their eyes met and they smiled at each other, no one woke them up this time! They reached down and rubbed their clit a time or two then took their pussy juice soaked fingers and rubbed them into their mustache with a girlish giggle. They responded by breathing deep, then reaching up and grabbing both of their beautiful breasts and squeezing while pinching their nipples. They began to move their hips back and forth, grinding their clit against...

Stefan shook his head, breaking out of the spell. Lelu sighed and collapsed on him, her body trembling. "My gods!" she gasped then she pushed herself up on her hand. "That was so..."

"Weird?" Stefan said, trying to complete her statement.

"Yea," she said as she slowly sat upright again. "I think that's what we are heading for, but I don't think we're ready for it yet."

"I agree, too intense," said Stefan. "We need to take it easy. Baby steps."

"Baby steps," she agreed and resumed rubbing her clit against his pubic hair sending shocks of excitement through her body that Stefan felt running through his body also. It was confusing because he doesn't have a clit. They agreed to baby steps, but he always wondered what it would feel like for a woman and tonight it felt so good... "I'm not going to last long," Stefan groaned as she began raising and lowering herself on his spike. "Oh my God that feels good," he groaned as her tight pussy massaged every nerve ending in his cock.

Her pussy gripped his cock tightly, it was like getting a well-oiled handjob from a masseuse with an iron grip. Lelu heard his thoughts and squeezed his cock as hard as she could with her pussy causing Stefan to roll his eyes and groan in ecstasy. "You're going to make me cum lover," he warned her

"Don't hold back," she gasped, "I'm almost there too." Being the penetrated and the penetrator had both of their minds in an uproar of sexual dynamite. Their own pleasure was building up and each other's pleasure was driving them higher to unimaginable peaks of ecstasy. As the moons rose their silvery light danced in Lelu's silver hair adding sparks to the sparks they were feeling. Her groin slapped against his, her juices soaked them both as she gained speed, skewering herself on Stefan's swollen post over and over. Their bodies slapped together, her juices splashed with each delightful collision, the need to cum wracked their minds and now the explosion came closer and closer...

"I'm gonna cum," groaned Stefan.

"Ni indóme túl," echoed Lelu in Quenyan.

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Ni indóme túl!"

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Ni indóme túl!"

Suddenly Lelu leaned back and glared up at the starlit sky, thrusting out her magnificent breasts, sexual desire that had been pent up for ages finally exploded in her. As waves and waves of release crashed over her, Stefan was caught up in her ecstasy and came also. Just as his first spirt of pent up jism hit her pussy, it felt to him like a mouth closed around his cock and began sucking on it, doubling his already impossible pleasure. Spurt after spurt shot into her clasping pussy which seemed to suck at his cock, refusing to release him. He shouted and screamed in the ultimate pleasure as the mouth in her pussy stroked up and down his cock even though she was motionless. That mouth continued until the very last drops of semen were collected.

Lelu collapsed on Stefan's chest, completely worn out from the delightful ravages of her first orgasm in over half a century and when she did, her pussy released his softening cock. "Ai iluvátar ii mára!" sighed Lelu as aftershocks shook her mind and body.

"Yes, it was good," agreed Stefan. When Lelu began to catch her breath and the last of the aftershocks were done, Stefan asked a question he never thought he would ever ask in his life. "Did your pussy grab my cock and... suck me?"

"Uh huh," affirmed an exhausted Lelu.

"What was that? it's incredible."

Lelu propped herself up on her elbows, her mismatched eyes glittering in the light of the moons. "Don't human girls do that?"

"No," laughed Stefan. "Nothing like that at all."

Lelu looked confused. "Don't they have a cervix?"

"Yeah, but it doesn't do anything like that."

Now she looked concerned, "Then how do they get your semen into their uterus?"

Stefan shrugged. "Will power? I don't know."

"Well, how much of your sperm is potent?" asked Lelu.

"About a hundred percent," said Stefan.

"Oh," she looked shocked. "I didn't know that. I had better hold off on ovulating until we're ready."

"You can do that?" laughed Stefan out loud. There was so much he didn't know! "Oh lord how I love loving you."

She gave him a mischievous grin, "Let's go rinse off then go say hi to my father... let's do it naked."

She helped him up (actually she almost lifted him) then helped him walk to the ocean's edge (actually she almost carried him), her 4X advantage in bodily strength was now more noticeable. "Yeah, why not?" Stefan answered suddenly, realizing how playful his new better half is.

If you have reached this point safely, thank you for lasting this long, I've never written a fantasy like this, and I can't believe how much fun I had writing this story. It's so addicting! I can see why "light novels" just pour out of Japan. Please leave a comment so I know how to improve my writing and please let me know if you'd like to hear more about Stefan and Lelu or the Gate universe. If you didn't care for this story I need to apologize now because there are more stories to come. It was supposed to be the end, but the words just kept coming and now this story is only an introduction, Stefan still has the in-laws to meet.

If you would like to see the source material that gave me the basis for these silly ideas, check out the anime Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri, it's available to view online at crunchyroll.

1...345678