The Gate - A New Green Man Appears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grunted and screamed all night long, the bucks were tireless, and they handled her like she weighed nothing. They rolled her up into a ball, they bent her over furniture, stretched her out and tied her up, and then they started on her ass. They kissed it, they licked it, they spanked it, they finger fucked it. She was laying on top of one of the bucks and he was fucking her like a crazed rabbit from beneath and she felt the other buck line up behind her and felt his huge cockhead press against her madly spasming asshole. He pushed and the head of his massive cock breached her sphincter and she screamed in shock and pain, and she felt another ping! No boy bunny for Hahn.

She was actually sad, she wanted so much to have a boy. The bucks stopped for a moment, and she said, "It's ok boys, we're going to have two." The bucks grinned and went back to it. They fucked they sucked and eventually Hahn became exhausted from screaming, laughing, and cumming, and the bucks knew it was time. She lay on her back, her pussy already full of a load from Buck #1 and Buck #2 was fucking her madly, his balls were tightening it was almost time. Buck #1 was stroking her clit with his fingertips trying to time her orgasm with Buck #2, and he did a good job. Her last orgasm washed over her just as Buck #2 exploded in her and even while she was in the throes of her biggest cum of the night, she felt that unmistakable Ping! of an egg being released into an ocean of sperm.

The last thing she remembered was being gently laid in bed and covered up while the two bucks talked about going out for a beer and maybe dinner. "Are you ok little hero?" said Buck #1 as he tucked her in.

She barely had the energy to nod and smile, but she held up three fingers. "That's amazing," said Buck #2, "Let us know how it works out, your mom can find us. By the way, my name is Arnold."

"And I'm Charles," said Buck #1 softly as he blew out the lamp.

~~*~~

"Time to wake up!" an unkind hand shook Stefan's shoulder.

"Noooo!" groaned Stefan and Lelu in unison as the Humvee they were riding in came to a halt. They had been at the beach again, playing in the waves, then Lelu had shown Stefan a way to divert water from a hot spring to the pool they rinse in and make it a hot tub. And again, they were interrupted just as they started to make love.

"We are here," announced their escort, the arch mage Lelei La Lalena. Lelei is a tiny girl, standing four foot eleven inches and she looks several years younger than her age of eighteen. Maybe the teal blue pageboy haircut has something to do with that. She and Rory rode with Stefan and Lelu from the gates of Nangda where the Humvee Sergeant First Class Akira Tomita drove delivered them to the Japanese embassy and the home of the Japanese ambassador in the Jade Palace just outside the capital city of Sadera.

Shedding the beautiful dream that was rudely interrupted by Lelei, Lelu and Stefan sadly got out of the truck and went into the huge palace where they were met by a tiny girl with long wavy dark blond hair tied in twin-tails. She is even shorter than Lelei and recently celebrated her fifteenth birthday. She was introduced as Sherry Tyueli, the Saderan Empire's ambassador to Japan and the fiancé of the Japanese ambassador to the Saderan Empire. She greeted them in Japanese bowing low and the only words that Lelu and Stefan understood were Konnichiwa (hello) and their names. Since it was still morning and Stefan was in a feisty mood, he responded by saying "Ohayo" through Lelu, the traditional Japanese morning greeting that he has seen in numerous animes.

Sherry's eyes widened and she started speaking in rapid fire Japanese until Lelu interrupted her and said "Ambassador, we don't speak Japanese, Mister Hanover speaks English fluently and only recently learned to speak some Saderan."

"My apologies Mister Hanover, I didn't realize... Welcome to the Jade Palace, my husband will be with you shortly. Is there anything I can get you while you wait?" Sherry waited with a look on her young face that showed that she truly was eager to please her guests.

"Do you have any coffee?" asked Lelu, "Stefan is dying for a cup and his description leaves me wanting to try some."

"I would be honored," smiled Sherry, "How would you like your coffee Mr. Hanover?"

Stefan remained stoic but Lelu said, "He would like his with cream and no sugar, but if you don't have cow's cream, he would like it black."

"It will be my pleasure," smiled Sherry as she led them to the dining room. Soon they were seated at a large dining table clustered at the end, Sherry sat in the end chair, it was offered to Stefan, but he silently refused it and sat next to Lelu, their hands clasped under the table. Across from them sat Lelei and Rory. "How did you get here, Mr. Hanover?" asked the tiny child-woman.

"He was hunting in the mountains," started Lelu but Sherry interrupted her.

"I asked Mr. Hanover," she said firmly.

"And I'm giving you his answer," said Lelu holding up their clasped hands for Sherry to see.

"I would like to hear it from Mr. Hanover." Sherry was starting to get angry, but unlike a teenager she was able to hold back her temper.

"Stefan..." started Lelu, she was uncertain if she should continue, but Stefan wordlessly urged her to continue. "Stefan refuses to speak under this roof." There, she said it.

"Why is that?" demanded Sherry, her youth was beginning to show but she still had it under control.

"He knows what Ambassador Sugawara intends to do to us."

"Kōji and I are bound by the edicts of our governments, I obey the orders of Princess Co Lada, and Ambassador Sugawara must obey the Japanese Diet," declared the tiny ambassador. How the hell did they find out? Sherry pondered. Kōji only found out a few hours ago and called for her to come from her home in Japan where she lives with his parents and help with this bureaucratic nightmare. She only got off the helicopter from The Gate forty-five minutes ago. "Does Mr. Hanover think he can stop this?" she asked.

Sherry didn't realize that she froze, or more accurately, Stefan and Lelu stepped out of time. Stefan got up and started searching for something in the big dining room, but whatever he wanted couldn't be located but Lelu had an idea. She and Stefan began to search the palace followed by Rory who lives outside of time to begin with. Soon they located Ambassador Sugawara's office, he was seated at his desk and was getting ready to sign a document.

Piece by piece Stefan and Lelu (assisted by Rory) carried everything from the Ambassadors desktop to the dining room and arranged it exactly like it sat on the ambassador's desk in front of Sherry Tyueli including the document and the pen that Kōji was using to sign the document. They sat down in their chairs and kissed gently, their tongues searching for each other, the scent of each other filling their nostrils and swirling in their hearts. Finally, Lelu reached out to the time string and touched the golden pearl, dropping them back into time where Lelu answered Sherry's question.

"Yes."

Sherry's shriek of shock echoed through the Jade Palace and was met by Kōji Sugawara's cry of surprise when suddenly everything on his desk disappeared and was replaced by Sherry's cup of tea. Even the pen in his hand disappeared and was replaced with a teaspoon. Down in the dining room the tiny ambassador nearly fell over backwards in her chair while Lelei's eyes popped open wide. Being one of the top mages in the empire, Lelei had seen a lot of magic for her young age, but this wasn't magic. "I don't sense any magic has been used," she gasped to herself.

"How do you think it happened?" asked Rory over the sound of Shelly calling for the guards. The demigoddess licked her lips in anticipation of Lelei's answer.

"I don't know, there's no magical residue or residuals, it's like they carried it all here by hand, but... but..." the tiny teal-haired mage was so confused she was near tears, "How?" she looked at Lelu in confusion. "How did you do it?"

Lelu shrugged and sipped her coffee, it was hot and bitter, just like she felt. "Rory helped us carry some of the bigger items." Her answer left Lelei even more confused than before, and it caused Rory to break out in laughter.

Finally, after everything was restored to its original location, Ambassador Sugawara called Stefan and Lelu into his office. He looked at the messages laying before him and said in perfect English, "Stefan Edward Hanover, do you realize that there are over a dozen agencies in Colorado looking for you? They're scouring Clear Creek County in Colorado USA looking for your body."

Stefan remained silent which upset and confused Sugawara. He needs to find out how Stefan got here, an early report mentioned a temporary gate, he'll follow up on that report but right now he's never heard that such a thing exists. Stefan looked at Lelu, tears flowed from her golden eye, her chromium hair seemed dull and tarnished in her sorrow. He put his arm around her and held her tight and she heard his strange guttural native language in her head convincing her that it will all work out.

"Stefan will answer your questions if you can promise us that if you extradite him, that I can go with," plead Lelu.

Ambassador Sugawara shook his head and fought the impulse to turn away, but he looked her in the eye and said, "Diplomatically I can't do anything, Mr. Hanover is a citizen of the United States, he is in Japanese territory without a passport, both the US government and the Japanese government want him back in the United States."

"We know! Send me with!"

"I'm sorry Miss de Sebat, Japan is not allowing citizens of the empire entry into Japan at this time."

"Sanctuary!" cried Lelu in desperation, "Stefan is seeking sanctuary here, please!"

"I'm sorry," said Sugawara. "We have no options for sanctuary in any treaty with the Saderan Empire or any of the outlying kingdoms.

"If you separate us, we will die!" cried Lelu. "Please let me go with him!"

"Miss de Sebat, there is no reason for us to think that death will occur..."

"Hanover, I am Missus Lelu Nikto Hanover, we are bonded, and you clearly do not understand what that means for an elf." Lelu was livid, no wonder why there's wars with people this stupid being allowed to hold government position.

"I'm sorry, but unless Mr. Hanover tells us how he got here my hands are tied."

"Will you stop the extradition if he speaks? In writing?" Ambassador Sugawara looked at her sadly and made no attempt to answer her questions, he realized that he screwed up and gave them a ray of hope accidentally. "Is there anything we can say to stop this extradition?" wept Lelu.

"No, there's not," said Sugawara, "I wish there where..."

"Then why the hell are we here?" she shrieked. "Why don't you hang us, or throw us in cages to die like the animals you're treating us like? I've been in your cages! I'll go back if it will save my husband!"

"Miss de Sebat, there are..."

"HANOVER!" shrieked Lelu. "My name is Missus Lelu Hanover." Then she clutched Stefan's arm and refused to answer any more questions. Now the room sank into a morgue like silence as Lelu refused to speak. Shelly sat in a corner feeling sick, this shouldn't be happening but there was nothing she could do about it either. The only sound other than Sugawara's questions was Lelu's weeping and occasionally Lelei's stifled sobs.

Sugawara gave up. "Lieutenant Itami!" The laidback Lieutenant of the Japanese Self Defense Force stepped into the room and stood at attention in front of the ambassador's desk. Without looking up from his paperwork Ambassador Sugawara said. "Lieutenant, please escort Mr. Hanover and Ms. De Sebat to The Gate. Once there you are to transport Mr. Hanover to the other end where personnel from the American embassy in Tokyo will collect him for repatriation to the United States. Are there any questions on your orders?"

"No sir," said Itami.

"It's all up to you now," said the ambassador to Itami, who led an emotionally destroyed couple out of the door. Once they were gone Sugawara turned to Shelly and said, "Sometimes I hate this job."

Shelly fought back the tears. "I'm going to have to report this to the emperor and the crown princess," she said. "It's not going to be pretty... they're considered heros... this is going to start a war with the Warrior Bunnies and Elves."

Sugawara was about to respond when he was interrupted by the door slamming closed and there stood Lelu, there was fire in her eye. "I hate you," she snarled.

"Miss De Sebat, I'm sorry but there are very stringent..."

"HANOVER! GOD DAMN YOU!" shrieked Lelu. "My name is Missus Lelu Hanover."

"Missus Hanover, I'm sorry but..."

"SORRY? ARE YOU SORRY? LOOK AT ME!" she shrieked at the top of her lungs. "LOOK AT WHAT YOU HUMANS DID TO ME!"

Shelly and Kōji looked at the elf, and it was hard to do. She had been captive of the army of the Saderan Empire for decades, repeatedly beaten, tortured, and raped. Her body was bent and broken; she was left in a cell for dead until Itami liberated her. Her back was twisted from repeated torture, her right hand was crushed and paralyzed, her left leg was bent from repeated injuries causing her to walk with a painful limp, and her face, her poor misshapen face, beaten and broken until she looks like a partially melted wax carving of an elves head and face. She tore off her eyepatch to display the empty socket from when a drunken imperial soldier gouged out her left eye on a bet.

"I'm a high elf, I'm going to live like this, a monster, for near an eternity. HE doesn't see this, HE doesn't care, he loves me for ME. To you I'm just a twisted, ugly monster, to him I am Lelu, and he loves me."

She turned her misshapen face to Shelly and groaned. "And you... HE SAVED SEVENTY-THREE PEOPLE...TWICE! ... And you throw him away like you threw me away. You humans..." she shook her head. "Disgusting." And she left, she slammed the door closed but it failed to latch and swung back open halfway. Out in the hallway, she shrieked "I DON'T WANT TO DIE!"

"I hate this job too," said Shelly in a tiny voice.

"I wonder what Itami is going to do this time," said Kōji Sugawara as he escorted his diminutive fiancé down the long empty halls of the palace and out to the SDF Chinook helicopter that waited to take them to The Gate.

Lelu missed the entire flight, her first flight ever. She and Stefan were on their private beach again, cuddling naked, her bent, pain wracked body left far behind as her human lover, her husband, kissed her over and over and they called each other ninya melindo, my love. Their campfire crackled happily and overhead the stars danced in their orbits for the two lovers. "Look!" said Stefan pointing up, "a shooting star! Quick, make a wish."

"Here we call them sky racers, and we don't wish them anything," Lelu smiled.

"Humor me."

"Ok, I wish we don't have to die, that we can stay here forever, just us."

"Us and our elf babies. Do elves call them babies? Or is there a special elfy word for baby?"

"Elfy? Did you say elfy?" Lelu began to laugh hysterically, here they are facing death and he said "elfy."

"Yeah, you know, elfy is anything of and pertaining to elves. Like the word elvlette, that could mean pre-teen elf girls."

"Not elvy, the word is elvish!" she laughed.

Stefan suddenly looked serious. "Ladies and gentlemen, elvish has left the building."

"You're crazy!" the couple rolled about in the sand on the beach of their minds, laughing and kissing in this dreamworld for the last time.

In the belly of the noisy Chinook, Lt. Itami looked at the sleeping couple, the lost human and the broken elf, and they were smiling! The poor misshapen face of the elf had a glow of such joy and peace that Itami ached to find out how that was possible. "Lelei," he shouted over the sound of the rotors, "How is your healing magic?"

Lelei has been working with Itami for two years and she knew him almost as well as anyone else on their team, maybe better, and she was sure she knew what he was thinking. "I can fix everything but her eye," she said.

"I want you to start the moment I take him through the gate. We need her to be ready for her honeymoon the moment he gets back."

"That's not going to happen sir." The young arch mage looked utterly sorrowful.

"Why not?"

"They're bonded sir, it's something that happens to elves; it's incredibly rare, it hasn't happened in over two hundred years and never with a human, no one thought this could be possible."

"What do you mean bonded?" Itami had a feeling this simple mission was about to get ugly.

"It's..." she searched for terms he would understand. Hell, he doesn't even believe the basics of magic, no matter how many warrior bunnies she pulls out of a hat just to entertain him. "It's a unification of the minds and hearts." She realized that she needs to start from the beginning but how to explain it to Itami? "Ok, it starts with... ok... umm... ok, people have these smells..."

"Odors?"

Lelei searched her head and was sure there was a word, but she can't find it. "Very, very special odors. They're there no matter how much you wash, the body produces them, and the odors mean things..."

"Pheromones?" Itami asked. He was a bio-chem major, it would be nice if that educational investment of twelve million yen paid off for once.

"Yes, that. People give off different pheromones, some say, "I'm a man." Sometimes they say, "I have a disease." Some of these pheromones are advertising "I'm half" and sometimes, you find someone who has pheromones that say, "I'm your other half." Sometimes He is her half, but she isn't his half, it's very confusing. But with Stefan and Lelu, he is her half, she is his half, their pheromones actually mingle and become a new pheromone that they can't live without. They become one person in two bodies in their minds. In humans you see couples married happily their entire lives, the pheromones do that. That is what happened with them," said Lelei as she pointed to the couple who were now giggling in their sleep. They were doing something very playful wherever they were.

"With elves it goes further. A huge step further. When a couple has pheromones line up and mingle like that," she wove her fingers together, "they grab onto that other half and keep it, their minds and hearts become one for real, not poetically. This is very powerful, it's not magic, it's something else and it has never happened between an elf and a human before, so this is truly BIG. And they can do things that we mages can only dream about. Ask the ambassadors, they communicate with each other without talking. At the Jade Palace she did all the talking because she knew what he wanted to say. He can't speak a word of Saderan, she can't speak a word of American..."

"English," corrected Itami.

"She can't speak that either, but they communicate fine, if the outside conversation is in Saderan, she becomes his spokesperson. If English is needed, he would be the spokesperson, yet all the while they're translating for each other silently."

"That's kind of cool," nodded Itami.

"There's so much more," she continued. "They can step outside of time; I saw them do that this morning." She explained to Itami the prank they pulled on Shelly and Kōji. It was a working theory that Lelei came up with to explain the prank, and Rory told her that she was one hundred percent right.

"Damn," said Itami. "Why don't they use that time trick to run away?"

Lelei shook her head sadly. "It takes up too much of their energy, they could try, but they won't get far. They're still exhausted and this fight has drained them."

"Shit," muttered Itami under his breath.

"There's two things you can always count on, the here, and the now," continued Lelei. "By stepping outside of time they've conquered the now. They can move about in the stream of time, but I don't think they realize that yet. But right now, they're working on the here." She pointed to the couple as they leaned on each other, for all the world it looked like they were asleep. "Mentally and emotionally they're not here, they're somewhere else. If they get the chance, they're going to figure out the physical part of that equation and take their bodies with them."

1...345678