The Gate - A New Green Man Appears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's that name again, Itami. Stefan felt like he's the only man on the continent who doesn't know Itami. "Sergeant, I will consider going with you but only if you answer my question."

"If I can answer it, I will answer it honestly," Akira assured Stefan as his wife Boses returned from receiving an award and a medal from the mayor. They looked at the medal and she quietly read the proclamation to Akira.

Cookie elbowed Lelu and whispered, "My mom is here! She's going to speak next." Lelu was very concerned about what this green man, Tomita was saying, but Hahn's mom? Even though Hahn tormented Lelu to no end, they had a mutual respect and friendship, and Lelu wanted to see the kind of bunny that raised Hahn and Cookie.

Mayor Vanderhorst boomed out to the crowd, "At this time I'd like to bring up the queen of the Warrior Bunnies for a special presentation. Queen Mary Yotchi!" The crowd went wild, apparently Hahn's mom is a celebrity among the humans as well as the warrior bunnies. Just then a warrior bunny appeared that took Stefan by surprise when he was almost at the point of saying "Nothing could surprise me anymore." When Queen Mary Yotchi walked past Stefan, she grabbed his crotch and squeezed his cock and balls and said "Beedeebeep?" then gave him a wink and a waggle of a perfectly plucked eyebrow as she walked past him.

If this was a 1940's gangster movie, Queen Mary would be called a broad, a dame, a moll. She wore a black corset with matching short skirt which wasn't long enough to hide her matching g-string. Fishnet stockings held up by matching garter belt, her big, fleshy breasts wobbled with each step and threatened to spill out of her corset, the top edges of her areola were visible, yet with this delightful abundance of flesh, her waist was incredibly thin. Queen Mary was a sight to behold. A good portion of her ass was visible below her fluffy tail which was decorated with glitter as were her breasts and cheeks. Her face is beautiful, and her heavy makeup, deep blue eyeshadow and bold eyeliner detracts from that beauty. She carried a half full martini in one hand and a burning cigarette in the other, both marked with the crimson lipstick from her full, luscious lips. Her long blond hair was styled like Marilyn Monroe and tumbled to her shoulders. One pink ear stood straight up; the other was bent forward at ninety degrees halfway up which made her look like she was on the prowl for men.

She stepped up to the podium, took a sip of her drink, puffed on her cigarette, then said with a very breathy voice, "Hi ya boys."

The crowd went wild. They began chanting "MARE-REE! MARE-REE! MARE-REE!" and wouldn't stop until she raised a slim hand with long crimson nails and a smoldering cigarette which calmed the crowd. Mayor Vanderhorst stepped back from the podium and stood between Stefan and the green man who was anxiously waiting for Stefan's question.

"Isn't she incredible?" sighed the mayor, he was clearly caught up in Mary's charisma.

"She does have... appeal," nodded Stefan who was trying to absorb the whole spectacle.

Mary continued once the crowd settled down. "One of the most amazing things that happened was the rescue of seventy-three of our brothers and sisters who were taken hostage by Zorzal's horde. Bunnies, humans, foxes, cats, gryfons, elves, they were rescued by observation post 117 led by our own Hahn Tahn Amaya! Come on up Hahn!"

Hahn looked absolutely star struck and clutched on to Cookie for support. Mary waved her hand to urge Hahn to her side leaving a circular trail of cigarette smoke in the still evening air, but Hahn refused to move. Then the Queen said, "Help me get her up here folks!" The crowd went wild and started a rhythmic clap as they chanted HAHN! HAHN! HAHN! Queen Mary gave Hahn a cute pout then coaxed her embarrassed daughter, "They won't stop until you get up here sweetheart."

Finally, the blushing warrior bunny shyly inched toward the podium, head down, cheeks burning. As the chants changed to cheerful applause Queen Mary said in a cutesy voice like she was encouraging a toddler, "come on honey, quick like a bunny!" In a trance of adoration Hahn made her way across the stage and stood nervously at Queen Mary's side, she wasn't upset that her mom was dressed and acting like a slut, in fact she was dressed similarly.

Stefan and Lelu realized that Hahn was star-struck by her own mother! "Mayor Vanderhorst tells me you saved all those people from those bad, bad men," said Mary as she put her finger under Hahn's chin. Hahn could only gaze in her mother's eyes with pure devotion. "Such a brave bunny," Mary cooed gently touching Hahn's nose. The crowd went utterly wild.

"I was told that it was you who saved those people," said Akira to Stefan as the crowd again began chanting HAHN! HAHN! HAHN!

"Let them have their hero," said Stefan, "I'm the new guy in town, they don't know me." Akira nodded at the wisdom of Stefan's response.

"We have a very special reward for big brave bunnies like you," crooned Mary, and Hahn's tail began wagging. Mary continued, "Two bucks."

Hahn's eyes grew wide, and her mouth dropped in shock. The crowd gasped then started screaming and applauding. The moment that Stefan understood Lelu's translation of Mary's words he started laughing. "What's so funny?" demanded Cookie, "two bucks is a huge honor."

"Where Stefan is from two bucks is slang for a very small amount of money," explained Lelu.

"No," insisted Cookie, "For a warrior bunny two bucks is a huge compliment. It's an amazing award. One buck itself is considered a high award, but two bucks is almost unheard of."

Just then two shirtless men stepped up behind Hahn, like warrior bunnies these men looked exactly like a human except for their ears, a tail, and fur from knee to ankle. All they wore were loin cloths which draped down the front, their bowling ball firm glutes were open to the crowd's view. Their butts were just the start of the show, muscular thighs and six pack abs glistened in the torch light, their bulging arms were bigger around than Stefan's thighs, their pecks twitched as they stood behind Hahn waiting for her to turn around. Their long blue ears lay flat against their shoulder blades and their tails twitched in anticipation. And when she did turn around her eyes bugged out as she surveyed the men who were hungrily sizing her up like a pair of pitbulls considering a pork chop.

Hahn whirled around and threw her arms around Mary. "Oh, thank you mommy!" she shrieked in joy. She hopped and bounced as she hugged her mother.

"You earned it dear, now go play with your new friends."

"Thank you mommeeee!" she squealed like a child, and in moments she was escorted off the stage by the two bucks whose massive erections were now tenting out their loin cloths.

Queen Mary waved and thanked the audience then returned the podium to the mayor who continued to stoke up the already excited crowd. Queen Mary came up to Stefan and handed him her martini glass and ground out her cigarette under her spike heel fuck-me pump. She took a pair of glasses out from her considerable cleavage and put them on as she sighed, "The things one does to keep up royal appearances." Stefan sniffed then took a sip from the martini glass and discovered it was water with an olive skewered on a gayly decorated toothpick. A well-dressed buck held a robe open, and Queen Mary stepped into it and belted the full-length robe. She turned to Stephan and bowed and said, "Thank you for rescuing my babies," she said indicating Cookie and Hahn, "and thank you for understanding our need to recognize our own. This civil war is destroying our hutches and colonies and we need all the heroes we can get. We know it was you who saved our people and you will always be considered a Warrior Buck among the bunnies and forever honored as a hero in our fluffles and our hutches." She kissed him on the cheek leaving a crimson lip print on his cheek which did not make Lelu happy at all.

Queen Mary then turned to Lelu and said, "Thank you so much for standing by my baby bunnies' side and for saving our people when Zorzal's men attacked again, you will always be a Warrior Bunny and be honored as our hero." She kissed Lelu then smiled. "I'm sorry I couldn't give you a reward like Hahn's reward but," she clasped Lelu hand in one hand and Stefan's hand in the other and felt the energy flowing between them pass through her. "Oh my!" smiled the ruler of a large percentage of the population, "I think you already have a better reward than I could possibly give you."

Queen Mary thanked them again and led Cookie off and as she went, the lipstick prints she left on Stefan and Lelu faded completely away.

With this complete, Stefan and Lelu once again began to worry about the Japanese green man. Lelu felt Stefan's dread as the distraction was over and he now had to consider Akira. He turned to Akira and asked, "Are they planning to extradite me back to... the United States?"

Akira thought for a moment then finally said, "I can't answer that." but he slowly nodded his head up and down. Boses steamed with anger and hissed "My empress will not allow that."

It felt like an icepick was shoved into Stefan's heart. He took a deep breath and tried to exude an air of calm and said, "Well, I'm sure that if the ambassador was going to send me somewhere, he would let me take my wife."

Akira looked pained. "I cannot answer that," he said softly and cradled his daughter closer. His head shook slowly from side to side.

Boses was livid. "This is an outrage!" she growled, trying to keep her voice down. "I must inform the empress. I ride tonight!" she then leaned over and kissed the baby, then kissed her husband and told him, "Take good care of Chablis." For his part Akira did nothing to stop his wife, he watched her collect a handful of still sober Order of Rose Knights and they headed for the stable to gather their mounts.

"Well, we have to go pack for our trip tomorrow, nice meeting you, see you in the morning..." Lelu and Stefan hustled off stage and headed to the Chateau and up to their room, their unspoken plan was to grab his pack and gun, her pack as well, and head off into the Northeast province where the Japanese have no legal presence. He had agreed to consider Akira's offer of a ride to the Jade Palace, and he did consider it, and he rejected the offer.

In their room they were surprised to see a small young girl with teal colored hair in mage's robes and holding a magician's staff sitting at the table. "Make yourself at home," said Stefan in English, which the girl didn't understand. He grabbed his backpack and rifle case; Lelu grabbed her pack and they headed for the door.

The girl demanded that they stop, but Stefan didn't understand her language. If he did understand he wouldn't have stopped anyhow. The girl, Lelei La Lalena sighed and conjured a blue bubble the size of a tennis ball, a sleep spell, and threw it at Stefan. The bubble hit Stefan square in the back and knocked him out immediately, but it also knocked out Lelu who was on the other side of the room.

"Odd..." pondered Lelei, "I wonder why that happened." She pulled a huge tome entitled Magic and its Interactions from her purse which was about a quarter of the size of the book, then she sat down at the table. Akira found her investigating this phenomenon when he arrived a few minutes later. She had a half dozen huge books open on the table, all of them pulled from her handbag. Container Magic is the most useful magic of all.

Akira laid the baby on the bed and set about pulling the bewitched Stefan back into the room. He arranged him and Lelu side by side and asked Lelei, "How long are they going to be out?"

"Twelve hours, they should still be asleep when we arrive at the Jade Palace. But..." and she began tracing her hand across the script on a book, the text she read was invisible to everyone who is not an arch mage.

"But what?" asked Akira as he sat down on the bed next to a sleeping Chablis.

"I think we're making a big mistake."

~~*~~

Hahn followed the two bucks out of the crowded town square as if in a dream. All thought processes had shut down, she was theirs and there's nothing she could do about it even if such a silly notion had crossed her mind. Warrior bunnies love sex, but with a ratio of 15 bunnies to each buck, there's not enough bunny testosterone to go around. Sure, a warrior bunny could scratch her itch with another warrior bunny, or if she was desperate, she could try a human male, but without the possibility of a litter of baby bunnies there's just no there there.

They led their sexy bunny to a small cottage just outside of the west gate. They roughly stripped Hahn of all of her clothing in the middle of the Nangda-Yallah turnpike in full view of the city gate guards who cheered and whistled. Two bucks? This bunny must have done something amazing to earn a reward like this! One of the bucks waved to the guards then roughly grabbed Hahn's ears and forced her to her knees. She ripped off his loin cloth then he shoved his huge, throbbing cock into her mouth and began to roughly fuck her mouth to the cheers of the guards. After a minute or two he released Hahn and stepped back as a dazed Hahn got to her feet and then bowed to her clapping audience.

Suddenly she was hoisted onto a buck's broad shoulder she was carried, squealing in sheer rut, into the cottage. "Oi, Alphie," said one of the guards to his partner. "Oi'm gonna tell th' missus about this."

"'at's one lucky bunny mate," agreed Alphie.

Inside the cottage Hahn was forced to her knees and a pair of huge, pulsing cocks were presented to her. She didn't need any encouragement and she swallowed the cock closest to her mouth. She closed her eyes and allowed the buck to begin to fuck her mouth just as hard as he wanted. She gulped and moaned with each stroke of his cock, mewling with glee while one hand stroked the next cock, the other gently rubbed her clit.

The buck released her, and she knelt panting, looking up at him with a big happy smile, "Oh you nasty rabbit," she crooned but her rest was short lived as the second buck grabbed her head, turned her to face his cock, and jammed his cock into her eager mouth. Her expression of shock soon relaxed into an expression of joyful submission as the buck began humping her face with all of his energy.

Male/female relations in the world of the Lagomorphs are almost completely devoid of love when it comes to sex, there weren't enough bucks to allow romantic attachments. There is a lot of love in the warrior bunny world, but it's all centered around the family, mothers passionately love every single one of their daughters and the occasional son, siblings and cousins know nothing but love between them. Quite often a bunny will fall in love with a human male, these relationships are quite often childless. Not because that the humans and bunnies are genetically incompatible, but because bunnies are like their earth based distant cousins the rabbits and are shock ovulators. The stress of wild, aggressive sex actually causes the warrior bunny to ovulate.

And that stress is what was front and center on all three lagomorph's minds. The bucks grinned at each other as a similar idea occurred to both of them at the same time. They hoisted Hahn into the air and carried the squirming bunny to the dinner table and laid her out face up, her head hanging over one edge. A buck stepped up to her and pressed the huge, purple head of his cock to her upside-down mouth which opened eagerly and accepted his meat. As the buck started plunging his cock in and out, slowly and mechanically, the other buck sat down on a chair and began to kiss her hot, wet pussy.

Soon she felt his tongue begin to slither deep, deep into her pussy and groaned against the buck's cock. She grabbed the buck at her pussy by an ear and pulled, pressing his head against her cunt, her other hand reached up over her head and wrapped around the buck's waist and urged him on, urging him to fuck her mouth deeper, now in her throat. She gagged and sputtered and loved every inch of it.

Now she was rolled over firmly and draped over the corner of the table. The bucks switched position and a huge throbbing buck cock, wet with her saliva pressed against her swollen, trembling pussy. Buck's cocks are massive, bigger than humans (nine inches would be small for a buck) and big around as Hahn's forearm. Also, unlike humans, a buck's boner really has a bone. Like every mammal on earth except human beings, bucks (and most other demi-humans) have a bone called a baculum in their penis that plays an important role in attaining and keeping an erection. That whole hydraulic system that humans rely on solely to get their cock hard is just a backup system for the Lagomorph bucks.

Bucks aren't rapists, they are highly skilled lovers. Their entire purpose in life is to wring as many orgasms as possible from their bunny and at the same time be energetic enough to induce ovulation. If a bunny doesn't want a litter all she as to say is "Do it like a human." The buck will be sweet and tender and make passionate love bringing his bunny to orgasm over and over but not be aggressive enough to induce ovulation. If she instead says, "I want a litter," the buck will insure he's energetic enough to make that happen.

"How do you want it ma'am?" asked the buck whose cock was slowly spreading her labia open.

The other buck pulled out of Hahn's throat so she could answer. Hahn has been a warrior in the field for all of her adult life, every chance she got to fuck a buck was upstaged by some dumbass battle or another. Just the fact that she's lived long enough to be here tonight was a miracle. Now it's time for a family. "I want a boy," she gasped. It's a common theory among bucks and Warrior Bunnies that the more aggressive, the more energetic the sex and the more explosive the orgasms for the bunny, the act will result in a baby buck.

The bucks looked at each other with a grin and said, "Yes ma'am!" and the buck at her pussy pressed inward shoving in deeply. Hahn was skewered on a massive bone of buck meat. Her eyes bugged out as she felt her organs being pushed aside to make room for the biggest cock she has ever had shoved into her pussy in her life. She was about to scream in pleasure when the other buck put his cock back in her mouth and she sucked at it greedily like it was a pacifier.

These bucks were a team like no other. They fucked, they sucked, they manipulated Hahn with ease and put her in positions she never thought possible. And every time she came, they would switch out. If a buck was doing something she really enjoyed she would try to hide her orgasm just to prevent the swap-out. After she came the first time, they moved her to a mat covered room where there was room for the three of them to get inventive. She was getting fucked madly "bunny style" (It's like doggy style but with a short fluffy tail) and the buck was holding her tail which can be really sensitive.

The day she spent watching Stefan and Lelu kissing really got her in the mood to kiss. She began kissing the buck on the floor and the sensation was incredible! She tried to hide that orgasm just so she could keep kissing that buck. She tried so hard she thought her head was going to explode, but when she finally came the buck, she was kissing took over the fucking and slammed away at her so hard she thought she was going to faint from the delicious savagery. Her breasts were sore for two days afterwards from the swinging back and forth caused by their vicious fucking. Spittle flew from her mouth as the bunny style fuck shook her body and breasts savagely. Just as she started to cum for the fourth time, she felt a ping! deep inside of her announcing that she just ovulated, she was going to finally become a mommy bunny.

1...345678