The Gatekeeper Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rarely gave into his urges in his office but he couldn't hold himself back. He rushed to lock the door and then settled into his chair. He had the presence of mind to make sure his phone was connecting to his phone's internet and not the campus wireless before he pulled up a porn site and searched for "Chinese student professor".

It was a pity that truly beautiful women didn't do porn he thought as he scrolled through the thumbnails. But his cock wanted urgent attention so he clicked on Alina Li 18 year old foreign exchange student and began to stroke. It didn't matter though, his mind was picturing Yuxi in that role. Being forced to take a white man's cock for the first time in her professor's office. Being spanked until she did it just right. Looking up into his eyes with her own as she struggled to take all of the big white cock into her mouth. Thanking her professor for abusing her, begging for more of his cum, doing anything he wanted to avoid more pain.

Yes, Yuxi would soon learn the same lesson he thought as his hand sped up his stroking. He would turn her into a yellow slut, chained naked in his basement, begging for him to fuck her holes instead of whipping her thin body. He would make her humiliate herself for his pleasure... make her grovel and beg before he took her again and again. Make her both fear and love him... make her accept him as her master for life.

With those thoughts he spurted his load of cum into a Kleenex. He laughed ruefully in the empty office. He was acting like a horny teenager. Panting after some pussy. It didn't matter how much he wanted to fuck Yuxi. She was a student and he was a professor. Porn movies were one thing but in reality a tight pussy wasn't worth losing his job over.... But a man could always dream and who knew what the future would bring.

As expected the only students who attended his office hours the next day were those he had asked to come back. That was normal for after a test, most students wouldn't grace his office again until right before the next test. They now had other priorities and his class wouldn't be important until a sudden mad rush to cram before the midterm. Students were so shortsighted and predictable.

He made Yuxi wait until last, helping her three other classmates first. He wondered if she was noticing how they were dressed, noticing the vast expanses of white breasts that were on display. Was she feeling self-conscious about her much smaller breasts hidden under the thick sweater that shielded herself from his gaze as she waited outside the office?

She had taken the inverse approach of the other students. Their necklines had plunged a bit, skirts a bit shorter, makeup on point, chests thrust forward, jiggling with each breath and spurt of forced laughter. However, she was dressed like a nun. Thick sweater concealing everything about her figure, loose jeans revealing very little of her legs, she wore little if any makeup. She had clearly been uncomfortable with his male gaze yesterday and dressed herself in protective armour.

So she was left for last while her colleagues, who knew how to give the customer what he wanted, spent long periods in his office. Listening to him falling over himself to be helpful. He was generous with the extra marks, rewarded them for displaying their bodies for his pleasure. Not as much as they wanted of course, always leave them wanting more. Next time they would strive even harder to earn his approval with their bodies.

When Yuxi's turn finally came he was the exact opposite. Cold and aloof. He went over her rewritten answers; circling every logic error, every spelling mistake, every misplaced comma in bright red. He ripped her to shreds, belittling her logic, emphasising how juvenile her understanding of finance was. This was university, not high school, she needed to actually understand the concepts, not simply regurgitate the few things she was managed to memorise from the course notes.

She sat there and took the abuse. Crumpling a little with each diatribe of her failures. There were no extra marks for her, only comments about how he had been too generous with the marking because he had found her English hard to understand. He would be more careful of that in the future. She did understand that English was the language of instruction? She needed to work on that as well as her dismal understanding of basic finance.

At first she tried to respond, to try to explain herself but he just talked over her. Made her be quiet and listen to him listing her many failings. Poor delicate Yuxi shrank into herself at the abuse. He watched carefully until he thought she was about to burst into tears. Then it was time for the good cop routine.

"Do you want to do well in my class?"

"Yes..." He gave her a stern look until she added the "Sir"

"Then you need to work harder to do the things I want. If you keep doing the same thing then you are only going to get the same results. I want you to succeed as much as you do but in my class there are no easy marks... if you want to do well then you will have to work hard to earn every single mark. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir. I will work hard. I promise."

"Words are easy to say. I will be watching you to make sure you put in the hard work and effort. The midterm is in two weeks so please try to actually study for this one. I'm sure that you can do better if you just try."

Yuxi started to speak. Like she wanted to protest that she had studied hard, she was a good student. But she held it in and nodded glumly along.

He watched her trudge out of his office listlessly. He wondered if she had connected the dots in how she was being treated differently than the other bimbos. Dress like a slut and be treated well, dress like a nun and be treated like garbage. Would she learn her lesson for next time?

Yuxi turned out to be a slow learner. The nun reappeared the next week in his office hours. And the nun got verbally abused again. But this time mixed in with a lot of useful help. She was a bright student who was clearly working super hard on his course. There were still many things he could find to correct her on but following his plan he began to switch to the stern but kind professor archetype. She left his office happier this time. He knew she was beginning to feel more confident, more hopeful that she was going to do well on the midterm. But she would soon find that misplaced hope could be cruellest thing of all.

The next week's office hours were crowded. Normal students looking for help mixed with the bimbos shaking their tits to bump up their grades. And Yuxi, the nun, once again left to last. She had to wait for the two full hours, until the final bimbo strutted out of his office with a final wave and breast jiggle.

Yuxi came in and sat down. She laid her copious study notes on his desk and started to ask her first question when the bimbo stuck her head in the door.

"Sorry professor, I just had one teeny little question to ask."

He beckoned her in and Yuxi was ignored while he chatted with the bimbo for a while. Letting Yuxi see how his eyes occasionally darted down to ogle the acres of white breast flesh on display. Letting her see how much nicer he was when talking to women that knew what men wanted to see.

Finally, the bimbo left shook her titties one last time in fake laughter at a half-joke and then left.

"Right, so where were we?"

Yuxi finally got her chance to speak. Launching into the first of many questions. She had clearly spent a lot of time studying and was approaching the top of the class in her understanding of the materials. He was helpful and encouraging. Letting her think that she had risen to the challenge. She had had a rough start but a little tough love from her professor had set her straight and made her put in the effort she needed to succeed.

That was the image of himself he wanted to build in her mind. Stern but fair, harsh but kind, demanding but extremely helpful. But also a wiggling doubt that maybe he was marking her harsher because she didn't show her body off like the bimbos did... something she would have only circumstantial evidence of. A doubt that would grow over time until perhaps she would act on it. Especially if she felt like she had no other choice... because Yuxi didn't know it yet as she happily left his office in high hopes of doing well, but she was going to get raped by this midterm. Bent over the desk and fucked hard no matter how hard she tried.

Mark opened up his laptop and started drafting the midterm. Yuxi's questions had revealed all her weaknesses to him. He knew just what to ask to slip in between her strengths in the course and give a resulting mark which was well below her true level. That plus a bit of judicial asking super tough questions that would be marked lightly for everyone except Yuxi meant that her brief moments of hope were about to be crushed into dust.

Proctoring the midterm was more fun than normal. Watching Yuxi begin the test in good spirits and then begin to slump lower in her chair as she wrestled with questions that she just didn't quite get. He walked around the class answering the various questions of the students. It was always a fun game, half the time the student was just trying to wheedle extra information out of the prof. Not that it really worked that well... he had years of practice in being extremely helpful but extremely uninformative. Most hilarious were the female students trying to use their feminine wiles to illicit more information from him. And for their efforts they were cast a few hints. Proper behaviour should be rewarded after all.

Yuxi asked a few questions as she struggled her way through the test. He made her wait for long minutes while he helped other students before finally noticing her hand. With her, he was as helpful as ever because of course he wanted his students to do well. But here he worked extra hard to be helpful but also put her on the completely wrong trail of thought.

Yuxi was still bearing up well when he handed back the tests. She had done her best and studied hard after all. But she deflated like a balloon when he handed her test to her and she flipped to the second page to see a 60% staring at her in red ink. Her defeat was all the more bitter because she had had the temerity to have hope.

She came to his office hours afterwards. She didn't dare ask for more marks. He had gone over the answers in class after all and she knew her work simply had been bad. Of course she didn't realize that other students had received much higher marks because he had had to mark super easy or the class average would have been below 50%.

Instead she laid the test on his desk and sat down miserably. She knew what was coming and he gave it to her. Tough love in spades.

"Did you even study at all Yuxi? You are a bright student and I thought you would do much better this time."

"I did Sir. I studied hard, hours and hours. I thought I knew it. I thought I was getting it but I just don't know what happened." The depression and self-doubt setting in was obvious in her voice.

"It is easy to say that Yuxi but there is no substitute for putting in the time with the books. Turning off the phone and actually learning the material. Flipping through your notes while you watch TikToks doesn't do you any good at all."

'I don't Sir. I studied. I really did study. I tried so hard. I just don't understand."

Mark continued to berate her a bit for not studying, not putting in the time as she weakly protested that she had studied, she had tried. Then he switched the crueller approach, false helpfulness.

"Perhaps Yuxi this class isn't the right one for you. Not everyone gets finance at this level. There is no shame in switching over to another course that is easier for you."

He knew full well that the course was mandatory if she wanted to get a Finance specialisation. She really didn't have the option of switching out of the course unless she was willing to give up her dreams of working in finance.

"No sir. I know I can do it. I will just work harder. I will succeed."

"It isn't enough to simply say you will work harder. Something is wrong here and we need to fix it or you aren't going to get any different results. You come to class, you come to office hours, you say you are studying a lot.... So what is going wrong?"

"I don't know Sir."

"Now Yuxi, is it possible that you are having difficulty with the English? I explain things to you in office hours and you say you understand but then you get it wrong on the test. Are you just nodding along and not understanding? Am I talking too fast for you during lectures? I try to be as clear as possible but perhaps you are difficulty keeping up?

Yuxi looked deeply uncomfortable. Like any second language speaker she would be uncertain about just how proficient she was in it. She was quite good obviously but she didn't know that for sure. He wiggled the knife a bit in the wound.

"Sometimes I have difficulty understanding your written answers. I try to be as accommodating as possible when I mark your answers because I know it isn't your primary language and my Mandarin is much worse than your English obviously. But I don't go take classes in Beijing because of that...."

Yuxi was distraught. "I think I can follow along Sir. I will try to do better. I really will."

"OK. You are my student and I want you to succeed even more than you do. But you need to meet me half way. You need to actually try or all my help won't do any good. You can lead a horse to water after all." He smiled internally as Yuxi looked puzzled at the unfamiliar phrase... he should use more such terms of speech that she didn't know. Add more sports metaphors and she might actually start to think her English wasn't good enough.

"I expect to see you sitting in the front row for every lecture. I expect to see your hand up any time I ask the class a question. If you don't know the answer that is good because I can explain it to you again. Asking questions during lectures is also something you should try to do. You can't just sit there and let the words wash over you, going in one ear and out the other. You need to be an active learner."

"You will come talk to me after every lecture to ask about anything you are uncertain about. I will also give you extra practice questions for you to bring your answers to each office hours for me to help you with them."

"Does that sound like a good plan?"

"Yes sir. Thank you so much. I will make sure not to disappoint you, Sir!"

"Great. You are a smart student so with a bit more effort I know you can know you can hit it out of the park. Now go unwind and shake off this mark and I will see you in class tomorrow for the first step to going the full nine yards!"

Yuxi nodded firmly. Although he was sure she hadn't really got what he had said. He had been especially mean by misusing the turn of phrase. She was definitely going to be wondering just how much of her poor performance was due to her poor English.

Yuxi tried hard. She tried to rise to the occasion. She did everything he asked. Sitting front and centre, clearly engaged in every lecture. She came to his office hours every day as she struggled to learn the material. She wasn't aware that the practice problems he were giving her were a couple levels above the course material. She was learning Master's level material which was related but wouldn't help her much on the tests in the course.

But she was so grateful for the time he spent on her. She was aware that he was going far above and beyond what she could expect from a professor. He was always there, always willing to help. He was the one that hurt her, crushed her with tests that made her feel useless and stupid. But he was the one that helped her, gave her hope, made her believe she would be able to succeed. The mix of pain and pleasure from a single source was certain to screw with her mind. She feared the questions he would ask on the test, scared of what he would demand from her; but she needed to please him, she needed to stretch herself farther and farther to satisfy his demands.

She was a slow learner in one aspect. She still dressed like a nun. She didn't do anything that might be construed as using her body to play to his male ego. Surely a smart girl like her had realised that she could get a step ahead by showing off her body a bit more like the other female students did. It must be her pride that kept her from resorting to that. She must think that she could succeed on her brains and hard work alone. That made it so fun to mess with her. To see how far he could press her until that pride was crushed under his feet and she was desperate enough to resort to anything to get the mark she needed.

As spring switched to summer, the thick sweaters she insisted on wearing stood out more and more. Finally, he had had enough. It was time to teach her a lesson in obedience. So he cranked up the heat in his office before she came by after a quiz. She lasted almost twenty minutes, sweating and sweltering in the heat before she reluctantly doffed the sweater to reveal a t-shirt which clung to her sweaty body. Much more pleasing to the eyes.

He was more subtle than before but let her see the odd flick of eyes downwards to drink in her beauty. He smiled more, laughed more. Less tough love and more gentleness. He even found an error in his marking and gave her an extra 5%. A small scrap but she learned her lesson. There were no more sweaters. But she only made a small step. There was definitely no tight shirts, no cleavage on display. But in her mind she had made the first concession, the first step down from her pride. In the back of the head she would now think that she always had the option of flaunting her tits like those bimbos to get the marks if she really needed them. Or would she be afraid that her small breasts wouldn't be enough? That she just couldn't compete in that category against her white colleagues with larger, fuller breasts to show off to capture their professor's attention.

He was getting more aroused each time she came to his office. Now with her body tantalising showing off just a few hints of the wonders that hid below her clothes. He had jerked off to enough Asian porn stars over the last few months while thinking about Yuxi however to have a vivid mental image of what she would look like bent naked over his desk, legs spread to open up her hairy pussy for his white cock.

That was what drove him to his next devilry. He prepared an eye dropper full of a diuretic for the next office hours. A little sleight of hand after accidentally knocking some books on the floor for her to obediently retrieve for him and it was neatly squirted into her water bottle.

It was so amusing watching her began to squirm in her seat as he helped her with a difficult problem. She crossed her legs and hunched inwards as he began to drone on and on endlessly until she finally ventured in a pitiful voice.

"I'm sorry Sir but I need to go to the washroom."

He looked at her with a shocked expression. "Beg your pardon?"

"I need to go to the washroom. Sorry Sir." she blurted out as she darted to the door leaving her things behind her.

He sat there, replaying the shame in her voice. The blush that had covered her cheeks. Oh it was so fun to humiliate her. He could just imagine her shame if she didn't make it to the toilet in time and peed her pants like a baby. He just touched himself a little bit at the thought. Teasing his hard cock through his pants. Things to do in the future, once he had broken her to heel. There would be so many pleasurable ways to play with her mind and body once she had been tamed. For now he would just fantasise about it while he stroked his cock.

He caught himself before he got carried away. Not a good idea to be in his office with his door open playing with himself during office hours!