The Gatekeeper Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yuxi shook her head quickly. "No Sir, I have already taken too much of your time. I'll just go home and sleep." She glanced at her phone and blanched at the hour. She had kept her professor captive in his office for hours while she slept since he was too kind to move and risk waking her.

"Well you are welcome to stay here and sleep here while I go home. It seems that you sleep fine in here. It must be how comfortable the chair is."

Yuxi giggled at his joke. "Thank you Sir but this chair isn't as comfortable as you might think and I'm missing my pillow."

"Very well then Yuxi. Sweet dreams and good luck tomorrow morning."

"Thank you Sir."

Yuxi grabbed her things and with a half-bow of thanks she exited out the door. He waited for her to take her customary long drink of water and her footsteps began to head down the hallway before he stuck his head out the door.

"Actually Yuxi... I'm a bit uncomfortable with you walking home alone at this time of night. Do you mind if I call the Campus Foot Patrol to escort you home safely. I worry about a pretty young woman like you walking alone in the dark..."

"Thank you Sir. That would be so kind."

Mark retrieved his cellphone and made a call which received no answer as he knew it would.

"It seems the Foot Patrol isn't running at this hour.... Would you mind if I walked you back home?"

Yuxi shook her head. "You are too kind Sir. No need, I will be fine."

"Please. For me. I will feel so much better if I know you are safe and sound. I won't be able to sleep myself from worry otherwise."

"Sure Sir if you insist."

So he grabbed her coat and escorted her across the dark and deserted campus. He made polite small talk with her, asking about her career plans, holiday plans etc. It was the first time they had ever spoken about something other than finance. He cautioned himself firmly in his head to not give away any clues about all the things he had learned about her from going through her phone. Finally, he dropped her off safely at her residence and watched her head inside with a last final wave after a last admonishment to be sure to get enough sleep... something he knew wouldn't be happening.

The next morning he greeted Yuxi with a smile as she filed into the exam room with the other students. Which quickly turned into a frown of concern at her outward appearance, she hadn't slept a wink obviously. After she got settled in a chair he came by and asked her if she was feeling OK.

"Yes Sir. I just had some trouble sleeping..."

"Just remember you've got this Yuxi. Believe in yourself and you can do it. Jiayou!"

Yuxi smiled back at him and thanked him. She drew herself up in her chair and looked determined not to let him down.

But over the course of the three hour exam the lack of sleep began to tell. He could see her head bob back and forth slightly as she struggled to stay awake much less concentrate on the exam problems. He saw her raise her hand as if to slap herself awake before she realised she was in public and stopped herself. Instead her hand went up under her shirt and a grimace of pain crossed her face as she must of pinched herself hard to help with concentration.

She handed in her exam begrudgingly at the final moment and then headed directly out of the exam room. She certainly knew she had done badly and didn't want to face him. Hopefully, she would go home and get some sleep. Poor girl.

He was actually surprised at how well she had done on the exam. She would have probably gotten an 85% but with a little hard marking that became an 80%. He could have marked her even harder and gotten away with it but that was low enough to achieve what he wanted. Her final course grade of 80% when she needed a 90% to stay on the Dean's list of distinction was definitely going to give her all the incentives she needed to act as he had set her up to. Any lower mark and she might think it was hopeless to try to get such a large grade bump.

He posted the exam marks and unofficial final course grade to the course website and scheduled office hours for exam discussion and remarking requests for the next afternoon. He knew Yuxi would be distraught at her grade. Her brains and hard work had failed to get her what she wanted. Would she now resort to other means to get the rest of the way to mark she was convinced she needed. He could imagine her thoughts running along the lines he had set up for her. He was an extremely kind and helpful prof but he was very strict about grading except he had an obvious weakness for female students who showed off their bodies and played up to his male ego. For them he seemed to be very generous with mark increases.

She was a smart girl and even pride has its limits so he wasn't surprised at all to see her in the line up outside his office the next day looking distinctly un-nun like. Her face was made up perfectly as only an Asian woman could. She wore a fitted top that clung to her curves and had a deep-cut neckline which showed the tops of her breasts, with an eye-catching sparkling necklace that hung down into her cleavage. High heels which accentuated her long legs stretching out under a short skirt completed the outfit.

To be fair to her, she was wearing pretty ordinary clubbing wear. Nothing super slutty but compared to her normal dress it screamed volumes on the course of action she had decided on. The only thing left to determine was how far she would be willing to take things.

He sorted things out so first he dealt with the ordinary students. The normal whiners and complainers, the bargainers and negotiators, the 'it can't hurt to ask for more marks' crowd. Mixed in was one or two students with actual remarking requests that were based on more than just wishful thinking.

He left the three sluts until last, standing outside with Yuxi. He knew she would be comparing herself to them. For while she had pushed herself to wear clubbing level of scanty clothing, they had gone even further. She would be looking at their much bigger breasts on display and wondering if the professor would even find her sexually attractive in comparison.

Normally of course none of it would have worked on Mark. But today the target wasn't the sluts who deserved to get low marks in the course but the delectable Yuxi who was going to be waiting outside until last while she observed how he treated the three sluts with their tits on display.

And he was extremely generous. To be fair he had set the stage by being really unreasonable in his marking. But he could imagine Yuxi's reaction outside the door as she listened to him be coaxed into granting mark increases of 10-15% by the female students as they wiggled their breasts and made sexual innuendos. The final one he played a little hard to get. She had her tits hanging so far out of her top that it seemed a too strong giggle would make them pop right out... Maybe she had them glued in because she was wiggling them back and forth as if she didn't have a worry at all about that happening. Or maybe she though an accidental wardrobe malfunction could only assist in getting more marks.

He saw Yuxi peeking in the door out of the corner of his eyes as he played to the audience. He hemmed and hawed looking over the student's test while she practically begged for more marks. She did the breasts pressed up against his arm while she leaned down to point out something on the test sheet. She did the knock a pencil on the floor and pause while picking it up to talk to him.... Leaving her mouth at the level of his crotch and gave his eyes a complete unobstructed look at practically every inch of her enormous breasts. Her head was hidden behind the desk and he wondered what Yuxi would imagine her doing down there. In the end the slut walked out of the office with a bump up to 75% which she had so badly wanted. It wasn't super deserved but catching fish required throwing some bait.

That should have let Yuxi know that her goal of a 10% bump in the course mark was achievable but she would have to work for it... particularly since she was lacking in the breast department compared to her peers. The ball was now firmly in her court.

His heart sank a little and his cock surged to life when she walked in the door. Yuxi had risen to the challenge and damn when she went for something then she didn't mess around. Since the last time he had seen her she had taken off her bra... her firm breasts were completely outlined by her top with her firm nipples pressing outwards in two eye catching bumps. She strutted in gracefully on her high highs, definitely making an entrance. He let her see in his eyes and stunned expression just how attractive he found her before he brought his eyes back up to her face and was his usual professional self.

"Ah Yuxi, last but not least. I'm so glad to see you well do in my course. You were such a pleasure to teach. You got off to a rough start but your hard work really paid off over this term. I expected you do a bit better on the final exam but anyone can suffer from exam nerves."

Yuxi looked a bit nonplussed. His words made it a bit harder to start asking for higher marks after he already had said she had done well. But she was a determined lady and pressed onwards.

"Actually Sir I was hoping to do a bit better in the course. Could we look over the final exam together?"

"Of course. Let me just find it." He began sorting through the exams while she disdained her normal seat across his desk from him and came around to stand very close beside him.

He finally pulled out her exam and laid it on the desk. She leaned down to look at it, pressing her breast against his arm in the process. Being the gentleman he was, he gently shifted in his chair to remove the contact. Poor Yuxi was going to find out that unlike he had the other sluts, he was going to play very hard to get.

He could imagine Yuxi's consternation at his different reaction. She would be beginning to doubt if she was even sexy enough to get what she wanted from this old man unlike the other girls with big tits.

So she started going through the exam looking for extra marks. But of course she didn't need just a few marks, she needed a lot of marks. And Mark was courteous but unhelpful in that regards. He answered every question she had but he did not budge on the marks, no matter how she batted her eyes and pouted her lips and tried again and again to accidentally press her breasts against him.

It was admirable how determined she was. It was also admirable in how bad she was at it. She had all the tools to wrap any man around her little finger but she had obviously never tried to do it before and she was floundering like a cow on roller skates. Which made her even more breathtakingly attractive, here was a beautiful, good girl trying to pretend to be bad to arouse him. And he was certainly aroused, cock pressing hard up against the tight slacks he had chosen for this occasion.

He wheeled himself back a bit on his chair and spread his legs a little to show off the massive hard-on bulging in his pants. Yuxi needed just a little sign that she was having an effect and should persevere.

It was so cute, hearing her startled half gasp when she finally glanced down and saw what he was packing downstairs. Yuxi didn't let her shock slow her down and once more went for it. She accidentally knocked her pencil off the desk and into his lap and her eraser onto the floor..

"Sorry Sir." she exclaimed as she reached for it. In the process running her hand slowly down and then up along his erect cock. He gasped in response, it felt so good. He bit his lip, obviously struggling to gain control of himself.

She then bent down to pick up her eraser on the floor and lost her balance. She fell backwards, legs spread granting him a perfect view of a pair of lacey red panties underneath her skirt. He noticed the lack of public hair peaking out around the tiny scrap of fabric between her pussy and his eyes... she had shaved herself especially for him.

She stayed posed there what seemed forever, letting him stare to his heart's content before he managed to wrench his eyes back to the exam in front of him. She then rose only as far as her knees and put her hands on his leg.

"Please Sir. I worked so hard in this course. I should have gotten a higher mark but I was so tired for the final exam. You know I deserve better. You know how well I know the material. Please Sir. I have to get a 90 in this course."

"Yuxi. I know how hard you worked and if I was marking effort then you'd get 100 of course but all I can do is mark what is on the exam paper. It wouldn't be fair to the other students to give you a higher mark just because you want it."

"But I need it Sir. You don't understand. I'd be willing to do anything to make it up to you." Her hands inched farther up his leg towards his crotch where his cock was now fully on display as it pressed almost obscenely against his pants.

Mark inched backwards in his chair until it hit the office wall. Yuxi followed, maintaining her pleading look upwards, her hands inching slowly towards his cock.

"Yuxi, it just isn't possible. Please understand."

Yuxi took a deep breath. It now wasn't really about the marks. The stress and sleep deprivation and self-doubts about her attractiveness had build up to where she needed his approval. She needed him to give her what he had given those other big breasted sluts so easily. Especially the last one who had knelt behind his desk for so long...

"I will suck your cock" Yuxi looked almost startled at what she had said.

"I beg your pardon."

"I know you are attracted to me Sir. Let me make you feel good in return for giving me the marks"

"You can't say things like that. That is so inappropriate."

"Please I'll do anything. You can fuck me right now! I will do anything you want."

"Please leave my office."

"Please please... you can fuck me in the ass Sir. I know you want to! Just please give me the marks."

"Please leave my office right now or I will call security."

With a sob, Yuxi got to her feet and rushed out of the office. She clearly couldn't believe what she had just done. He could hear the clatter of her heels as she retrieved her bra from trashcan before quickly heading down the hall. He was sure if he checked, he would find her sobbing in the female washroom at the end of the hall as she tried to process what had happened. She had simply intended to show a little skin and flirt a little... how had things ended up with her sexually propositioning her professor and what's worse being rejected.

She would be a mental wreck as she realised how she had tried to whore herself out for marks. To a professor that she thought so highly of and treated her so well. And she had been rejected... That had to be a massive hit to her ego.

But god she had been so fucking close to irresistible. A little more practice and he was sure no matter what the plan had been he would have crumpled and fucked her right there in his office. He was already feeling regretful at letting that hot piece of ass slip out of his fingers. It was wrong and stupid to fuck students but really what would it have hurt to compromise on his principles and take the risk just once... Damn.

Oh well... there was still the plan. You had to give up something in order to get something bigger in return. Why settle for just a few minutes of pleasure with Yuxi when he could have her forever.

Poor Yuxi had looked too breathtaking today. She had taken away her other chance at freedom, of him deciding not to carry out the plan to the hilt. But there was no chance of that now as he remembered how perfect her breasts had looked outlined under her top, those delicious nipples he couldn't wait to suck on as he fucked her.

He opened up a new email to the head of the department. Dear Tim, I regret that I need to inform you of an incident that happened today during my office hours....

He then checked meeting recorder he had left running during the office hours. The full recording would show that he had accidentally left it running from recording some memos previous to the office hours and just happened to end up with a full audio recording of what Yuxi had said to him. It still had lots of memory left so he'd leave it running for another few hours worth of typing sounds to bolster that story.

The next time he saw Yuxi it was when he was called to testify at the department hearing. She was sitting at the other end of the board room, dressed extremely nunly. The undergraduate ombudsman was sitting beside her and the department head, undergrad director and undergraduate secretary were also in attendance.

He was asked to recount what had happened that day. So he gave a slightly censored version of events. Yuxi had been in his office to look over the exam. She had asked for extra grades and had said inappropriate things so he had asked her to leave his office. He with obvious reluctance when asked to be more specific stated that she had offered him sexual favours in return for marks.

Yuxi was very obviously not looking at him at all. He could imagine how shamed she must feel to have the events of that day discussed in front of other people. The ombudsman leaned over to talk to her quietly.

He then addressed the room.

"The student submits a prepared statement that states the professor is misremembering or misunderstood her words. She simply offered to do extra-credit work in order to earn a higher mark in the course. This whole thing has just been badly blown out of proportion."

The ombudsmen looked over at the department head. "Obviously this is a he said-she said situation Tim. We can argue about it at length but that seems to needlessly cause the student distress due to the humiliating nature of the subject. Could we just table it here? The student will accept a note on the file about the possibility of an inappropriate statement at this time and that she knows any such statement would have been a serious academic violation and any future such event would fall under a lower standard of proof."

Tim looked pained. "Well normally I'd agree but Mark had accidentally left an audio recorder running over the course of the office hours. I'll play that recording now for the record."

Mark watched Yuxi slump further down into her arms as her and his voice came through the speaker. She began to sob gently as the recording reached the ending. She had probably blocked a lot out of her memory and would sound so much worse hearing it in her ears; no longer in the heat of the moment.

The room was silent when the recorder came to an end.

Tim looked at the ombudsman. "Bob do you or your client have anything to add?"

The ombudsman looked down at Yuxi who was now sobbing quietly into her arms. He looked around with a defeated look. "We have nothing to add at this time."

Mark butted in. "Could I please make a statement as an involved party?"

"Sure go ahead."

"Thank you. I would like to state for the record that this event was extremely out of character for the student. She is a hard working studious student and a credit to the student body under normal circumstances. I feel that this incident should be viewed as a result of extreme exam stress, lack of sleep and psychological pressure that made the student act in a way that she normally never would. I would ask for leniency in any possible punishment that she receives if she is found guilty."

"Ok. Thank you for that Mark. Anything else to add before we close for deliberation."

Mark filed out out of the room. Leaving Yuxi behind, unmoving in her chair.

She came to see him in his office two weeks later. She knocked diffidently on the open door. "May I come in professor." She asked as if she was expecting him to refuse.

"Of course Yuxi. You are welcome any time."