The Gatekeeper Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took advantage of her momentary distraction to slip her dress and panties off her body and to kick his way out his pants and underwear which had pooled at his feet.

He pulled her unresisting body firmly against his own. His cock standing erect between them as her body pressed up against it. He captured her mouth again in an long deep kiss, enjoying the feel of her breasts pressed against his chest, the heat of her body against his cock. He began to gently rub his cock against her stomach as their tongues danced together.

He finally broke the kiss with a sigh of pleasure. He looked down at her upturned face. "This is your last chance to change your mind Yuxi. I'm not going to be able to control myself much longer."

Yuxi struggled to catch her breathe. "Please Sir I want you. Please..." she managed to gasp out before his tongue was shoved back down her throat, chocking off her breathe once more.

He carefully eased her body onto the carpeted floor. Pressing her down helplessly under the weight of his much larger body. Making her feel trapped as his tongue forced hers into submission and roamed the warm cavern of her mouth at will. Letting her sense just how large his cock was as it pressed up against her body.

He wanted to fuck her pussy very badly but he knew he was too large for her. She would need a lot of preparation before she could accommodate his full size without extreme pain and he wanted this to be a night of pleasure that she would remember and fantasize about. There would be plenty of nights in the future when she would pay for his pleasure with her pain.

So he shifted his body to one side and pulled her tiny frame on top of him. He kept her trapped against his body with one arm that encircled her and firmly captured her left breast in his hand, while the other hand slowly trailed down her body before he slowly penetrated her with one finger.

She bucked and squirmed helplessly on top of his body as he began to explore her pussy for the first time. Feeling its burning wetness as it firmly pressed down against his finger. She was as tight as a steel drum and he began to play with her. Stroking the walls of her pussy, noting her body's response as his finger poked and prodded and stroked.

All the while he squeezed and released her breast in time with his finger. Playing her body like an instrument as his mouth kept hers captive as his tongue explored her other hot, wet mouth.

He could feel her body's response to his actions. Her breathing become more erratic as he slowly built her up to her first orgasm, feeling her pussy spasm in pleasure around his finger.

He rewarded her pleasure by slipping another finger inside her. Pushing up against her resistance until her pussy spread wide enough to accommodate the increased girth of the penetration. His cock ached with the desire to feel hot tightness but he restrained himself. Unlike his fingers, his cock wasn't able to last all night long... and he wanted Yuxi to be completed sexually sated by his efforts.

So he continued to play with her body. Listening to her gasps and moans of pleasure as his fingers prepared her tight pussy for his big cock. He drove her to orgasm after orgasm as her small body writhed helplessly on top of him.

He could feel her wetness dripping down on top of him before he added a third finger. She whined in unspoken complaint as he slowly forced it into her, slowly inch by inch as his fingers kept up their unceasing assault on her wet pussy.

By now he had learned how to touch her to wring the most pleasure out of her body. He gave her another two orgasms as his third finger worked his way into her wet pussy as it spasmed helplessly again and again in ecstasy.

But then he stopped being so generous. He now just teased her closer and closer to another orgasm but always drew back just in time. Leaving that delicate bud of nerves that cried out for satisfaction untouched as her body and mind cried out for yet another orgasm.

He filled her mind with sensations. His tongue swirling throughout her mouth, his hand squeezing and massaging her breasts, those magical fingers penetrating into her hungry pussy. But he refused to give her another orgasm. Waiting for her mind to pull itself together through the haze of pleasure to realise what she needed.

He was enjoying himself even as his cock ached in need. Yuxi's body was such a fun toy to play with, so responsive, so needy, so perfectly designed to please him.

Finally Yuxi figured out what she wanted, what she needed. "Please Sir, please I want .... please fuck me with your cock."

He rewarded her words with an orgasm, letting his fingers flick across her aching pussy to touch the one spot he had been avoiding. She shuddered and gasped in pleasure in his arms in response. But his fingers didn't stop their assault on her pussy and she was soon once again moaning in need as he built her back once more to the very edge of that so addictive feeling of pleasure.

He held her there for a minute before he freed her body from the arm that had held her captive and let her limp body fall back onto the carpet.

His fingers came out of her wet pussy with a pop as he crouched over her limp body. She began to moan, perhaps wanting the pleasure to return, perhaps in anticipation of his hard cock that had attracted her gaze as it was now pointed at her wet pussy.

He looked down at her. Drinking in her beautiful body. Lips and breasts reddened from over use. Pussy spread slightly and glistening with her juices. He slowly rubbed his fingers up and down his cock, spreading as much of her pussy juice as he could to act as a lubricant.

Her moans of desire rose in volume and she reached for his body but he captured her arms and pressed her back down against the floor. He slowly lined up his cock and pressed into her. Tasting her pussy for the first time. Feeling its wet heat slowly deform around his cock as it inched its way inside her.

He pressed his body down upon her. Resting most of his weight on his elbows so as not to crush her beneath his bulk as he slowly fed his cock to her hungry pussy. It was now him that was grunting in pleasure as her wet heat swallowed him, pressing so deliciously tightly against his aching cock.

Even with all his preparation her pussy only let his cock about half way in before it ceased to yield. He paused briefly, enjoying the feel of her pussy entrapping his cock before he slowly began to rock his hips back and forth. Easing his cock partway out before pressing it back in again. Slowly forcing her pussy to surrender more and more of itself to his cock.

Yuxi moaned in pleasure underneath him as his cock filled her pussy, stimulating her with each rock of his hips. She was so far gone into her pleasure that she orgasmed again and again before he could fully work his cock inside her. Each spasm of pleasure letting forth a spurt of pussy juice which further lubricated his cock as it pressed forward inside her.

Finally all his planning and efforts paid off and his cock was fully buried inside Yuxi. Her tight pussy had been fully conquered and her tightness now clung pleasurably around his cock as it began to piston in and out of her. He could now finally let go of all his self-control and focus only on his own pleasure. Yuxi a compliant toy with lay beneath him, shuddering in joy as his cock brought her more and more pleasure.

His hips picked up their pace as his cock demanded more and more. Slamming into Yuxi's pussy at a frantic pace, he knew he should try to make it last. He should savor the delicious feeling of her tight, young pussy around his cock but he couldn't resist striving for more and more pleasure right now. Her body jerked with each jackhammer stroke as his cock slammed into her.

He was now the one grunting in pleasure as he lost control. Pressing his body down against hers as he strove to penetrate her further and further. Panting for breathe as his body struggled to satisfy the athletic demands that his cock was placing on it. His pace picked up further and further until with one last thrust he buried his cock completely inside her and his cock began to pump his hot cum into her wet pussy.

He paused for a moment, basking in the afterglow of sexual satiation. Admiring her body below him as she panted, struggling to recover from being crushed by his weight. He slowly swung her body up on to his, making sure to keep his cock buried deep inside her wetness.

He gave Yuxi a gentle kiss before letting her head fall onto his chest. He stroked her hair soothingly as her breathing slowed to match his. It had been a long day for Yuxi and he wasn't surprised when her breaths began to deepen and soon she feel to sleep on top of him.

He lay there on the floor for a long time, as Yuxi slumbered. Enjoying the feeling of her warm body pressed up against him. Savoring the feeling of her wet pussy around his cock as it slowly softened until it finally slipped out, releasing a rush of liquids that it had been trapping inside her.

He waited until the full moon had completely risen and Yuxi was deeply asleep before he gently eased her small body off his. He got to his feet and stood over her. Drinking in her beautiful body as it lay there defenseless. The signs of his sexual conquest were abundant... breasts marked with bruises from his rough treatment, lips an angry red from being abused by his own, his white cum gleaming on her thighs, her well-fucked pussy still gaping slightly from being forced obscenely wide by his cock.

He wasn't a young man so he was surprised to feel his cock stiffen once more in desire. He idly stroked it to full erection, remembering how delightful forcing his way into Yuxi's tight pussy had been. How long would it be before it shrank back into its original form? How long would her body retain the changes his cock had forced upon her?

Her pussy had been so tight, but what would it be like to fuck her ass. To make it stretch out just the same way. How long would it take to return to its original form? How painful would it be for Yuxi to take his big cock into her tiny asshole? Just how loud would she scream in pain as he slowly forced his cock inside her ass?

Lost in his fantasies Mark's hand stroked his cock faster and faster until it suddenly spurted his cum all over Yuxi's body at his feet. Adding more white cum on her yellow body, gleaming in the light. Marking her as his property.

Jesus, Mark thought to himself. I really am acting like a teenager boy. He shook his head ruefully. Too bad that Yuxi clearly had had enough for now. She needed time to recover from his rough use of her body and he needed to get control of himself before succumbed to his desire to wake her up from her snooze by being sodomised by an overly large cock.

He checked his watch. About 2am. The building should now be completely empty. So he got dressed slowly, making sure not to wake Yuxi. He gathered her clothes into a bag, in certainly wouldn't do to let the janitor's discover them in his office the next morning. He then gently wrapped her in a blanket he had prepared in the closet and carried her sleeping body to his car, taking a circuitous route to avoid the various security cameras placed throughout the building.

Yuxi was still sleeping soundly when he carried her into his farmhouse. He hesitated in the living room, holding her in his arms. It was tempting to take her down into the basement. She would waken chained naked to a bed, beginning her new life as a helpless slave to his sexual desires. It was tempting to skip the meal and head directly to the dessert.

But it was so much more fun to play with a woman who thought she was free. To guide her each step of the way until she once more begged for his cock inside her. To manipulate her into choosing to shackle herself into lifelong servitude to him. It would make her final complete surrender to his desires all the more fulfilling.

So he turned and carried her into the bedroom he had prepared for her. He gently laid her on the bed and admired her naked body one last time before pulling the covers over her. He then made his way up the stairs to his own bedroom to catch a few hours of sleep. There was a lot of preparations to take care of before she awoke the next morning.