The Gauntlet Pt. 02

Story Info
Rheil is next in the Gauntlet. What's in store for her now?
1.8k words
4.73
8.7k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The large door slides open and heavy footfalls pad closer and finally into view.

"You got to be fucking kidding me."

The giant wolf creature stands to it's full height before huffing at her, "well, nice to meet you too."

That throws her for a loop.

"Wait. You can talk?"

"Yes. Not big words though. Tongue goes weird."

"Got it. So...the harness?"

He gives her a toothy grin, running a single claw down over the curve of her ass.

"I love rope. Love tying women up as I fuck them."

"Werewolf, right?"

"You know your myths."

"Some. I have no clue what those creatures from yesterday were. Asshole watching us said something about them being twins?"

He grabs her ass, kneading it roughly.

"Were they tall, thin with tentacles?"

"Yeah."

"Those were Eld-ed...yes, twins. They team up."

"Okay. So-"

His paw smacks her ass hard and she yelps.

"What the fuck was that for?"

"No more. I want to fuck and knot you until you drip."

"Fuck."

He presses a button and her head dips down suddenly, coming face to face with a thick cock, red and twitching.

Her mouth is open in shock and he chuffs at her.

"Well you better do more than just stare at it."

He buried his muzzle between her legs licking and slurping at her viciously and she moans sharply, her voice quickly muffled when he grabs her face and thrusts his cock past her lips.

"Suck. The better you behave the better I'll make you feel. Believe me, you don't want this going in raw, little morsel."

He was much different than the twins. Much more aggressive but it didn't stop her thighs from clenching around his maw.

His chuckle was raspy and animalistic as he plied her legs open.

"Careful of my teeth. Unless you want me to bite you."

That sent a chill through her and she shook her head viciously.

"No. I don't want to be a werewolf too."

He licked at her with long languid strokes of her tongue as he rubbed his cock against her face.

"No, not rut, so no turning. Shut up and start sucking."

"But-"

His mouth closed a bit and she could feel his teeth grazing her thighs as his clawed hands yanking her hair painfully and thrusting himself into her mouth. She gagged, but he didn't stop, taking the time to shove his tongue deep inside her.

The threat was clear. Keep talking and he would take what he wanted from her no matter what.

She breathed sharply through her nose, her hands struggling against the rope binding them, causing him to growl low at the sight.

His skin was hot, nearly burning her mouth as he slurped and snarled into her folds.

"Fuck! You taste good. I could eat you whole."

She whimpers when he tightened his jaws, teeth digging into her flesh harder.

He pulled himself carefully away from her, breathing heavily as he gripped her head, his hips grinding into her face harder.

She willed herself to breathe through her nose, to keep her mouth open wide as he pounded into her, grunting and snarling.

He pulled away, thrusting his cock up between her breasts and squeezing them around him tightly as he came with a snarl, painting her chest and abdomen in thick ropes of his seed.

Groaning, he huffed at her watching as it dripped down onto her face.

"That mouth..."

He hit the button, turning her around to face him and he drew his tongue up her body in long, languid strokes.

His tongue spreads over her sternum, before dragging it slowly up her throat, and along her jaw, the rough patch catching just below her ear.

She shivers. The sensation of his claws scraping over her flesh and the warm, wet heat of his saliva cooling as he continues to groom her sends jolts of lightening through her veins. He knew how to use that tongue too damn well.

He growls again, licking over the spot again, while trailing his claws lightly up her thighs, gripping firmly, pulling a gasp from her.

Rheil chuckles hotly, leaning down to let his tongue slide over a breast and allowing the rough patch to catch on her nipple. She moans loudly then.

His chest rumbles with a guttural groan as he slobbers all over her breasts, his claws digging into her ass, pulling her into him more securely.

"So tasty...little morsel..."

She mewls in reply, arching into him.

He snuffled into her neck, licking as he plies her legs open, rubbing his cock back and forth through her folds.

"Feel so damn good...Smell good..."

She bucks, wordlessly wanting more and he growls gutturally.

"Yesss..."

He wastes no time, entering her with one sharp thrust and she cries out as he's large and she feels full. Too damn full.

Her head drops back with a groan.

Its brutal from the start, fast and animalistic and she can only grip the rope binding her wrists tightly as he pulls her into his thrusts with a snarl, sending her breasts bouncing violently.

The little squeaking cries that slipped from her lips only serve to spur him on and he pushes his maw close to her face, his tongue tracing her lips until with a growl he shoves it into her mouth.

She gives a lewd sound, giving a little growl of her own before sucking on his tongue and he slows his thrusts almost immediately.

This was new. She was kissing back. She was enjoying this. He could see now that she was dangerous. Very dangerous. She was so responsive and so very eager to please. This little morsel needed to be careful or she was going to become addictive to the wrong people.

Like him.

And he didn't like to share.

The thought of the twins partaking of her, of the others touching and fucking her, of pulling these sounds from her lovely throat made a desperation build suddenly in him and he snarled, claws digging in more insistently until the faint scent of blood filled his nostrils and he paused, whining low in his throat.

She moaned loudly, her hips jerking up and her eyes wild and blown wide with pleasure already.

"No! Don't stop! Please!"

A rumbling, guttural growl escapes him as he pushes her legs up over his arms, and he pulls all the way out just to slam into her, again and again, harder and harder, until she's boneless in his arms as he fucks into her like a machine.

His tongue is lolling out the side of his jaw, drool dripping down onto her as he fucks into her with abandon, pulling almost all the way out before slamming back into her roughly, cock pounding into her over and over and she's an absolute mess.

Her face is stained with tears and she's reduced to babbles, wordless cries, her walls quivering, clenching at the feeling of him claiming her so deeply, so completely. He grunts, panting as she's squeezing him like a vise and he can start to feel his control slipping.

And he's whining, growling gutturally until he's pressing deeper into her, pushing her hips wider, pulling them flush together and his knot slips into her, expanding to lock him inside her and he brokenly howls his release, cock twitching violently as he floods her full. The feel of him sitting so deep inside her and her womb swelling as his hot seed fills her has her crying out, screaming as it rips her orgasm from her.

The knot pulses, causing him to twitch inside her, flooding her womb again and she gives a low sob as she's pushed over the edge once more.

He twitches again causing her to moan deliriously, her body shuddering as she feels his seed dripping from her opening down her thighs and yet another orgasm washes over her.

It's the fourth time she comes that she succumbs, finally passing out from the overstimulation and he catches her with one large arm, pressing her into his chest.

"Good girl..."

He all but purrs, hitting the button to release her from the rope, lowering them both to the floor with her perched on top of him. He twitches again inside her and she moans again in her sleep.

He chuckles, brushing his claws through her tresses before licking her cheek, "my good little morsel."

She mumbles and he wraps her in his arms, pillowing his maw into her neck and closing his eyes with a pleased rumble.

He might just keep her after all this.

/ - / - / - /

Rheil groaned as he came too. His mind was hazy but not hazy enough to forget what had happened during the previous night.

When he had been told that a volunteer had made it past the twins with her mind and body intact...he had been wholly intrigued. Now, though after tasting her himself...

He looked down at the woman snuggled into his side and swallowed thickly.

"Well, fuck."

She had been incredible.

Just who was she? How could she could handle the twins and then him in just under four days? The last three volunteers barely spoke let alone made the mouthy remarks she had. And she had been vocal.

God, the sounds that he got her to make...

The thought was enough to make him twitch again.

He wanted more of her.

There was only one issue. There were four more left in the Gauntlet...and he knew all of the others had much more singular tastes than he did. Would she be able to handle the others as well?

"I take it that you enjoyed your time with her?"

He looked up with a snarl on his lips, extricating himself carefully from her clasp before standing to his full height and looking down at the other man with a low growl, breathing heavily.

"You! Where did you find her?"

"Quite the volunteer, huh?"

Rheil sighed shakily, running a hand through his hair. So, she was a volunteer. Damn it.

"Who's next?"

"Derad."

"Fuck."

He was lost in thought as he grabbed the robe from the other man's hands, tugging it on angrily.

"Sir?"

"Send a note to Derad. Tell him to push this one, Nathan...within reason though. I want to see what she can handle but I also want her alive and whole at the end. Inform the others as well. If she makes it past Derad with her mind intact, she's mine again."

"But sir..."

"Who's in charge here?!"

Nathan fell silent, bowing his head and Rheil smugly nodded.

That's damn right. I am.

He knelt down next to her, gently tracing the curve of her jaw with a long finger.

"You better survive, little morsel. I'm not through with you yet."