The Gauntlet Pt. 03

Story Info
Derad the Centaur is up next. What is in store for her?
2.1k words
4.63
8.2k
11
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scraping sound of the giant doors sliding open startles her awake. Noticing that she can't get up, she looks down to find herself strapped tightly to a table this time and she sighed.

"What the fuck is it this time?"

Loud clicking filled the air and she craned her head back and over and groaned, letting her head drop back with a soft thump.

"Hi."

"Hello. Are you comfortable?"

She snorted. "As comfortable as I can be strapped to a fucking table. So...uh, centaur, right?"

He chuckled, "yes. Rheil told me that you were a smart one. The Eldritchs were impressed with you as well. They failed to mention how beautiful you were just that you sounded and felt amazing."

She blushed.

So why the table?"

He ran a finger down her cheek, down her neck, splaying his hand down over a breast, squeezing lightly.

"The table will help me mount you without crushing you. I intend to fuck you into a screaming mess today."

"Well, fuck."

"Exactly. They usually do this in order of size, let's hope Rheil did his job well because I would hate to be the one to hurt you."

His hand slid down, fingers toying with her folds and she tilted her hips up into his hand. He chuckled.

"How sensitive and eager to please you are. Don't worry, I don't intend to have to suck my cock today as I feel that Rheil and the Eldritch twins made you do enough of that. I will however partake of these lovely tits and this amazingly beautiful pussy of yours. Three cocks already and you barely looked wrecked. I would change that but I have been informed to leave you intact. Apparently you have an admirer."

He pressed a button and the table dipped, bringing her core close to his face. He inhaled, groaning low before burying his face into her curls.

His voice was muffled, "how delicious."

/ - / - /

Rheil growled low at the sight of Derad between her legs and how her spine arched when his tongue plunged into her.

She had a beautiful spine encased in the most delicious skin he had ever tasted.

And he knew what the sweet cunt tasted of...a sweet honey that made your head spin and your senses blur.

He loosened his tie, suddenly finding it too warm in his office.

Derad slipped two fingers into her and she mewled sharply.

Fuck. It was that sound again. He felt his pants grow painfully tight. He wanted to be the one to pull that sound from her.

This was already becoming difficult to watch.

He sat down hard in his chair, leaning back and palming himself through his pants with a hoarse sound.

This was seductive as all fuck. He was jealous yes but seeing how she reacted, how she arched ever so lovely and made those soft, breathless sounds? He was enthralled.

Rheil watched her cry out as Derad's lips closed around her clit and he moaned, quickly unbuckling his belt and undoing his pants, groaning low when the cold air hit him.

And as Derad slipped four fingers into her he wrapped a hand tightly around his cock thrusting slowly into his fist.

He groaned, wishing it was her warm, wet, tight heat he was sinking into.

"Fuck..."

The sight made this nearly uncontrollable urge build in him...an urge he usually didn't feel until he was in full rut. He wanted to claim her, to mark her as his own.

/ - / - /

Four of Derad's fingers now sat inside her, flexing as he thrust them slowly and she moaned low.

"That feels good, doesn't it? Relax, let's see if we can't make it even better."

He flexes his fingers, letting his thumb drift over her clit until he turned his fingers, curling them back into a fist, pressing it firmly against her opening. She cried out, body arching at the stretching burning feeling until at last it slipped inside her.

Holy shit, his fist...his whole fucking fist was inside her and instead of feeling painful, it felt amazing. Whatever was in those injections was helping her to keep relaxed.

He groaned, rubbing her abdomen.

"Well, shit. This is more than I thought possible. But considering you actually made it this far, I shouldn't have been so surprised. I can only imagine how you'll feel squeezing my cock."

Then he moved his fist, pulling out just a bit before slamming it back into her, sending her back arching more and she moaned loudly.

"Now, now, don't get too vocal. Save some of that throat for when I actually fuck you."

/ - / - / - /

Rheil gave a low growl at the sight of his fist inside her.

He couldn't believe it...she took it...his whole fucking fist.

His hand tightened as he thrust up into it.

"Fuck...oh fuck yes. Oh you look so fucking full."

And as if hearing his silent plea for more, Derad begins to pick up speed, twisting and turning his hand and he continues to thrust hard into her, sending her hands flailing out, ripping a scream from her throat.

A grunt and a low hissing groan followed as he stroked himself faster, his legs falling open further as his other hand drifted down to cup his balls.

"My good girl. My good little morsel. Taking it so well."

/ - / - /

He leans over, capturing a nipple, sucking hard as he pushes his fist deep and she arches up against the bindings screaming as her orgasm crashes through her.

Derad let's her breast go with a groan, pulling his fist free slowly, his thumb gently.massaging her clit.

"Good. There's my good girl."

She struggled for breath, chest heaving as his other hand smoothed over her stomach, rubbing around her bellybutton.

"Now, how are you feeling after that? Sore at all?"

"A little but not as much as I thought."

He smiled down at her. "Good! Do you need a moment or can we continue?"

"More?"

He brushes the hair from her face, "oh, you're going to love this, I assure you. Now, I'm going to untie you and you're going to lay on your stomach for me."

When he releases the straps she can barely move so he tsks at her, lifting her and turning her onto her stomach.

"Here, let me help you. Now stay still."

She moans softly as the straps slide up over her back, being tightened by his nimble hands before he hits another button and the table folds in half.

He chuckles at her, bringing his hands down hard onto her ass, kneading it roughly up and down, back and forth.

The touch of cold gel at her entrance made her jerk before he worked it down into her, massaging her inner walls.

"Wha-"

Before she had a chance to finish her question a warm began to spread through her, building higher and higher until he smacks her lightly over the clit and she cries out, feeling the sensation enhanced tenfold.

"Fuucckk!"

He laughed smugly, "I thought you might like that. A little something extra for being such a good girl for me."

"T-thank you."

He pulled her hair, yanking her head back with a pleased growl.

"And so polite too! You see, I believe that well behaved and well mannered girls deserve a reward."

He climbs over the top of her, his cock bumping against her, pressing hard and he shout his next question.

"Do you want your reward, pet?"

She wiggled back against him, the friction causing heat to shoot straight through her and she sobs.

"Yes! Please! Please sir!"

It pushed and presses and just stops.

"Then beg for it."

She sobs from the growing heat, "I've been a good girl. Please sir, please fuck me. Please!"

Then it pushes forward and stretches...burns but then just as she thinks it's not going to get better, that the burning is only going to get worse, it slips inside her.

Her cry breaks as the breath is knocked from her and Derad shudders above her.

"So fucking tight! Its...you're perfect!"

He retreats again, this time thrusting forward roughly and she screams.

This was incredible, the pleasure laced with a pinch of pain but her walls still quivered, clenching around him.

He growls gutturally, retreating just to surge back into her, slamming hard against her cervix and she sees stars, gasping for breath. He's pushing harder and faster and she's whining, whimpering as the pressure is building. As with each stroke the heat burns hotter. The coil winding tighter. and her walls just twitch, quivering until her cervix finally just gives, he slams to the hilt into her with a primal sound and she just babbles, eyes rolling back and her head dropping forward.

She shudders as with each thrust she feels so stuffed.

"You like this, don't you? My cock splitting you open, filling every inch of you...fucking you like the little slut you are."

Tiny whines slip from her mouth, her breath catching in her throat and her body thrumming in growing anticipation. She was going to...it was nearly unbearable and she clawed at the table's edge, knuckles going white.

"Please! Pleasepleaseplease!"

Then he tenses above her, head falling back with a roar as his cock jerks into her brokenly, flooding her with wave after wave of seed, until it's dripping from her, down the table, pooling onto the floor.

She screeches then, long and loud, body struggling violently against the straps as the coil finally snaps, walls clenching around him, pulsing viciously as if trying to milk him of every drop.

He groans low, cock twitching in response, releasing more seed.

"Yesss...that's my good girl, taking every drop."

She moans as she feels her stomach swell pressing against the table and she feels the pressure build until he climbs off her pulling free and his seed gushes out from her.

She groans low as it sends her body spiraling into another softer, gentler orgasm.

He releases the straps, running his fingers up through the mess, rubbing it over her ass before smacking her with a chuckle.

"They were right! You felt perfect on my cock. Like you were built to take it. Oh and those sounds you made! You make such lovely sounds but oh what a sight you make marked with my seed. I do hope we can have another opportunity like this again, little one. I have so much more I would love to teach you."

She smiled sleepily back at him. "Thank you sir."

Derad's hand slid up her back, smoothing her sweat-soaked hair back from her face.

"My pleasure, my dear. Now stay right there. I'll clean you up."

Rheil snapped, his back arching, shouting hoarsely as his release hit, seed splattering over his hand and onto the window in thick ropes. He twitched a few more times before slumping back into his chair, panting for breath.

Fucking hell.

He had been jealous at first but seeing how well she took to Derad's instruction...to his specific appetites and she still managed to impress him was a feat in and of itself.

Not to mention the twins had already approached him just that morning about having her again, stressing that they wanted her freely. No restraints...no time limits.

Already she was becoming a fast favorite among the Gauntlet regulars.

He didn't blame them in the slightest.

She was an eager little thing with an steel will and an incredible body that made the sweetest sounds when you were buried deep-

His cock twitched and he groaned, glaring down at himself.

The twins were going to have to wait. She was his again after this. Rules be damned. But only after she rested of course. She definitely earned it after that display.

His intercom beeped as he tried to clean himself up. He pressed the button.

"Yes?"

"We have the next payment."

"Good, from who?"

"Sir, it's from a Tama. He was quite impressed with her interaction with Derad and immediately put his payment through. He wants her two nights from now."

Shit. It was a new player.

"Send me Tama's file now."

"But sir-"

"Now!"

"Yes sir."

Rheil tucked himself back into his pants, leaving his belt and tie undone as he opened the file.

He swallowed hard.

This Tama was apparently a Naga. Half serpent, half human and had a venom they could inject that paralyzed their prey. His tail was prehensile as well.

"Well shit."

He buzzed Nathan back, "Send the proper paperwork to Tama. Answer any questions he has but make sure he signs them all and notify him of the new affadavit. Also when Derad leaves, have food sent to the adjacent room for her and a hot bath drawn as well. I'd say she's earned it."