The Gauntlet Pt. 04

Story Info
Kenna gets some much deserved rest. Or does she?
2.6k words
4.45
5.6k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she woke up, she was warm, nestled in softness. She moved her arms and legs, groaning at the ache left in her core. She was pleased that she wasn't tied up this time but she was still nude and she was sprawled out on top of a pile of furs.

She struggled to sit up, freezing as the door opened. She slumped back at the sight of the tall silhouette standing in the open doorway.

"Oh great. Can't a girl catch a break?"

When they stepped into the light, her thighs clenched automatically. He was tall and broad.

He took a deep inhale, chuckling hotly at the pheromones pumping into the air.

"So you made it past the horse, impressive. I thought you might want a friendly face."

She snorted, "friendly? I don't know who you are."

He laughed, "on the contrary...little morsel, you know exactly who I am."

Her jaws drops as she just stares up at him.

"R-Rheil?"

He nods, throwing his arms wide.

"In the flesh...so to speak."

She had to fight to keep her eyes from straying to his arms and how the fitted fabric pulled tight.

"So you're not a wolf all the time?"

"No."

"So why fuck me in wolf form?"

"I didn't hear you complaining at the time."

She bit her lip, he was right. She didn't. It had been the best sex of her life although she wouldn't admit that to him.

"What's your name, little morsel?"

"What?"

"Your name?"

"K-Kenna."

He gives a nod, holding a hand out to her. She turns her head in shock but he shakes his head.

"Relax, You've been fucked enough for one day. I figured you needed a break. Would you like me to carry you?"

"W-where?"

"Derad suggested that you deserve a special reward for making it this far and I agree. I had it prepared for you."

He knelt next to her, hooking an arm under her knees and wrapping the other tight around her before standing.

She sagged into him.

"A reward? You're treating this like some sort of competition."

He snorts.

"Not exactly. More like an auction actually."

"An auction?!"

The door scraped closed behind them and he moved her to perch in one arm as he punched in a code, another door sliding open.

Her anger tempered as soon as she saw the room. It looked like the inside of a cabin, think beams of wood overhead and lining the walls. There was a table set with covered plates of food.

He walked past the table and used his elbow to push back a sheer grey curtain, revealing a large clawfoot tub with steam rolling up from the water within.

She groaned, causing him to chuckle.

"I thought you might like to clean up. You smell so much like Derad, I'm actually starting to itch."

"Itch? Why?"

He grinned, setting her down on the lounge next to the tub. He stood, tugging his tie off, hands moving over his buttons fast.

She scoots back, covering her breasts in surprise.

"I need to shift. I don't intend to fuck you...not unless you want me too."

He winks, shrugging his shirt off and when his hand drops to his belt, she blushes turning her head away.

He laughs, pulling the belt free and tossing it aside, rolling his shoulders.

"Oh, now you're shy? Don't be. There is nothing about my body I will hide from you. And there's nothing about your body that you should ever hide."

She looked back, unable to tear her eyes from him as he unbuttoned his pants, biting her lip as he shoved them off his hips, kicking them to the side to stand in front of her completely nude.

Oh.

Her thighs clenched as she drank in the sight of his body. Good lord was he a sight. All lean muscle and heavily scarred.

Her eyes dropped and she quickly looked away as his cock was already hard, the tip already weeping. He was seemingly enjoying her attention.

Her stomach twisted strangely.

What the fuck was wrong with her? Here she was three monsters in in this apparent monster fucking auction and blushing like a virgin when faced with the human version of her werewolf lover.

His hand caressed her jaw gently, tilting her face up. He grinned knowingly at her.

"Sweet little morsel. Don't look at me like that or I will end up fucking you."

His transformation was strange to her. Terrifying. His skin tore open, shredded as black fur pushed through. His muscles creaked and swelled, his bones cracked, grew, rearranging themselves as he dropped to all fours.

He groaned low. His voice deepening into a husky rasp.

Then there he was, right in front of her and she scooted forward as he crawled towards her.

"So, not too scary?"

She shook her head.

"Does it hurt?"

He shook his head, his fur shaking at the movement before he nuzzled into her hands, rubbing his head over her thighs. He just lays his head there, his tongue licking at her skin through the side of his mouth.

Her hands still in the air above him and his eye looks up at her before closing, rubbing his nose against her more firmly. That relaxes her some and she lowers her hands, letting them slide through his fur. She lightly scratches his skin, coming to stop right behind his ear and he groans low.

"Yess...right there."

She presses a kiss to the side of his maw and he growls gutturally, his tongue slipping down between her thighs.

"Want to...shouldn't. Bathe. Eat. Rest. Need rest. Not done."

She sighs, her hand scratching under his jaw now.

"I figured as much. Well, lets see how I feel after my bath."

His ear twitches and he tilts his snout up to her in eager surprise.

"Really?"

She nods and he huffs happily, nuzzling his snout up into her neck, lightly nipping and licking, his claws scratching down her sides, gingerly kneading at her hips, pulling a soft gasp from her and she sways into him.

"Rheil..."

"Yesss...tell me."

God, what was she doing? She knew this was wrong on so many levels but fuck...he made her feel good and now instead of just taking he was asking what she wanted this time.

She wanted him.

"Bath first, Rheil."

He whines, hauling her up into his arms and stepping into the tub, sinking down into the hot water, sending it splashing over the edge.

She yelps, moaning when the water washes over her tender flesh.

He laps at her throat languidly, tongue moving to swipe over her face and she shoves him away.

He chuckles.

"What's wrong, little morsel?"

She motioned to herself, "ugh, I'm all gross. How could you want to do that?"

He snorts, heading dipping forward, his tongue darting out over a nipple.

"I enjoy your taste. Enjoy the feel of my tongue on you."

She scoffs in shock, booping him on the nose.

He snorts, shaking his head and looking down at her in blatant confusion. Did she just boop him?

"I'm not going to get cleaned up just to get messy right after stepping out."

"Fine."

His clawed hands rub at her flesh, massaging the ache from her muscles and allowing the heat of the water to seep deeper and she sags back into him with a soft sigh.

He chuckles, licking at her neck.

"Feels good?"

"Fuck yes."

She shifts, moaning when his cock slips between her legs, bumping against her folds.

He groans, claws holding her hips still as he pants into her jaw, grinding up teasingly.

She gasps, turning her face to his and he licks her face, swiping his to guess over her lips. She moans, opening her mouth to lick back.

He growls.

"Your bath?"

Her hands snake down, gripping him tightly and he growls louder bucking up as she grinds down hard.

"It won't be much of a mess in the water, right?"

He chuckled hotly.

"My delicious little morsel. Read my mind."

A claw slid up to knead a breast as he shoves his tongue into her mouth, swallowing her moan as his other claw rocks her against his cock.

It rubs against her clit making her arch.

God, even this was nearly too much. She felt so good, a perfect fit against his body. His cock strained, yearned to be buried in her but his urge to tease her was far greater. He wanted her to beg for his cock...like she begged for Derad's.

He sits up then, draping her over the edge of the tub before slowly dragging himself through her folds with a hiss.

"This feel good?"

"Yes! Fuck yes!"

"You want more?"

She wiggled back against him trying to make contact with his cock but he only laughed in her ear, his breath hot.

"Beg, little morsel. Beg for my cock."

"You asshole, Rheil! Please! God, please! I'm so close!"

"Press your legs together and cup your hands over my cock firmly, morsel."

She does and he grinds his cock back and forth, hitting her clit every time and he's licking her neck, her shoulderblades, lighting mouthing at her flesh with his teeth, careful not to break the skin. His claws have hold of her hips pulling her back into each thrust forward.

"Can't stop this. Want you every way, little morsel. Want to see my cock split you open, see you fuck yourself stupid for it. Sweet morsel."

She cries out.

"Yes! Fuck! More, please! So close!"

He groans, rutting into her harder and she moans sharply.

"Now."

She locks up, hips jerking wildly over his cock as she comes and he gives a sharp bark when her hands squeeze him.

She collapses and he catches her, nuzzling into her neck.

"Good girl."

She gripped the head of his cock, snuggling back into his maw.

"What about you?"

He twitches in her hand, shaking his head.

"I don't want to push. You've had an eventful day already."

She hummed, slowly jerking him off.

"What if I want to?"

He swallowed thickly, finding it hard to concentrate with her hand on his cock.

"Do you w-want to?"

She shrugs out of his arms and he let's go of her, watching and feeling as her body slides off his cock and she climbs over the edge of the tub.

Kenna stands facing him, biting her lip before she turns around, walking over to the pile of furs where she drops to her hands and knees.

He froze, panting hard at the sight of her on all fours. It didnt take long for him to crawl out of the tub, shaking excess water from his fur before slowly approaching her. He nosed at her ass, licking at her folds, slurping noisily before licking a strip up her spine, nuzzling his maw into her hair before pushing her face down into the furs, a claw maneuvering her ass back against him. He ground into her, partially leaning onto her.

She moaned low at the feel of him hot and hard against her folds.

"Good morsel. Want mounted like a bitch in heat."

He spreads her open before inching slowly into her, growling low as her wet heat encases him completely.

It's slow, methodical, torturous and she can't take anymore after the sixth stroke, trying to shove back against him, clenching tightly.

"Rheil! Please! I need more! More!"

His answer is guttural as he retreats fully, slamming home and driving her face into the furs, her hands fisting the soft fabric.

Her voice is reduced to screams and wordless cries and he pulls her back into his brutal thrusts.

"Want more? I'm going to fucking knot you good, flood you full until you drip for hours and you'll only ask for more."

He crouches over her, his hips circling harder, faster, more aggressively until he's panting, tongue lolling out, drool dripping onto her heated flesh.

She screams as the coil inside shatters and her walls clamp like a vise around him and he pulls her down into his next thrust, shoving his knot deep inside as his head drops back in a broken howl, his seed painting her walls.

He groans low as his hips continue jerking, his cock twitching viciously inside her, spilling more seed with each pulse.

They both collapse onto the furs, her sleepily gripping his fur tightly and him clutching her close keeping his knot buried deep.

He purred, licking her neck.

"Delicious little morsel."

~*****~

Kenna startled awake and arms stilled her, a low husky...human voice shushed her, calming her immediately.

"Easy there. I've got you."

"Rheil?"

Yes, little morsel."

"Where are we?"

He drew her close, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"This is my personal room down on the floor. I figured with how trying your next encounter will be, you deserved a day to rest and recuperate before meeting him. Tama can be an acquired taste for some."

She groaned, "some rest this has turned out to be. We've been fucking off and on for what...three, four hours?"

He grinned, giving a pleased rumble.

"Four. I cannot seem to keep my hands off you."

"Hopefully being human again, you can curb that enthusiasm some."

He nuzzled his nose into her neck, "I wouldn't be too sure of that, my dear. You are so damn addictive after all."

"How many are left?"

"Three, including Tama, a Naga. He's half serpent."

She sighed, while she really was enjoying her time spent with the werewolf in his separate forms, she really did need rest.

He knew from the look on her face that their time had come to a close that day and he swallowed back the pain that gripped his chest at the thought of leaving her here alone.

He pressed his lips to her temple, "I will make sure they bring you breakfast tomorrow morning. What would you like? Whatever you want."

"There really is no way out of this contract is there?"

"Unfortunately no. It is water-tight. You have to complete the Gauntlet to be free of it. I'm sorry."

She leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"Well, one good thing came out of it...I got to meet you, didn't I?"

He smiled wide, showing the tiniest hint of a fang as he willed his heart to slow down.

"Yeah, I, uhh, usually don't pick up women this way, though. There's usually dinner involved, candlelight, a little wine, mood music...roses. A bed. A big bed."

Her thighs clenched tight at the mention of a bed and he inhaled deeply, chuckling hotly.

"You like that idea? Tell you what, maybe after this...I'll treat you to my usual date night?"

She bite her lip, taking her eyes down his front, stopping on his cock, that now stood hard against his stomach.

"Or...or maybe we can skip right to the bed?"

He growled low in his throat. She was pumping out pheromones like crazy and it was making him harder than all hell. He wanted, no needed to fuck her now. But he knew better. He needed to reign in his hunger for her.

Well, for now anyway.

"As much as I'd like to fuck you again, you do need rest, my dear."

"Rheil...fuck me please?"

He pounced, lifting her and pinning her against the wall, devouring her lips viciously and she wrapped her legs around him, grabbing his hair and tugging hard.

He groaned, setting her back down and stepping back.

"After Tama, I can have it arranged for you to be brought back here...if you want?"

She nodded, fingers threading into his hair, slamming their lips together again.

"You damn well better be here when I get here."

He grins, nipping at her jaw.

"I will. I promise."