All Comments on 'The Gay-Cation'

by alexis19901

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Lars420Lars42010 months ago

Dude...that was hot as hell !!! 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

Fantastic story!!! I've had some very hot beach vacations, but they were nothing compared to this. I'd love to read more about James' adventures now that he has discovered who he is. I had a feeling this would end with Heather wanting to reconcile with James. After all that she had put him through, he definitely answered her back a lot nicer than I would have. This story was one of the easiest ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I've ever given.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh so fucking hot , I can relate to this very easily

Dpj49Dpj4910 months ago

Simply WOW, excellent storytelling!

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196910 months ago

This was one of the best, arousing and stimulating stories I have read on this site! I have responded appropriately at several points thanks to magnificent, descriptive language and clear imagery of some of the most intimate acts imaginable. Thank you! Hope to see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fantastic story. So much hot sex. Loved it.

LiquidLunchLiquidLunch10 months ago

Loved it. It was beautifully written with some amazing sex. One of your best I think.

Phildoh69Phildoh6910 months ago

This story got me so hard! Please continue this great story

t472t47210 months ago

It's not often that I read long stories, ut this one kept my interest to the end. Well written. I think I'd rather like to take a holiday like that.

philatanusphilatanus10 months ago

An amazing read. SO greatly detailed. Please stick you writing Gay erotika! It is your niche!

beardaddy150beardaddy15010 months ago

What a great story! Well written and very hot!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fabulous, fabulous story. So fucking wet from playing with myself throughout. Oh how I want to be fucked - I'm definitely a bottom looking for a top to fuck me and fuck me good and hard. Thank you for a wonderful story. Definitely your genre. Can't wait for the next one!

ChloecrossedChloecrossed8 months ago

OMG such a hot sexy story! Xxxx

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That was an amazing story.

I wish you posted more often. Seeing a story by you is a rare treat.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Great story! What a blast that vacation must have been. Your story is well written, erotic and fun.

I would have loved a vacation like that. I might have given up women after that.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralexis19901@alexis19901
Enjoying writing my stories, looking to branch out into all different genres. If anyone has any story ideas, I'm always listening.