The Gay Married Neighbor

Story Info
Widower learns his male neighbor wants to be intimate.
1.3k words
4.38
11.6k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had only been widowed for two months or so when this true story happened. Even though I am a writer, I don' read much fiction, except for some gay erotica. So I only have my real experiences to write about.

Even when my wife was alive I had a few male lovers for years but nothing like after she passed. I think she knew I was gay and I suspected the same of her. We had one year when we really got into porn and she always enjoyed the girl-girl movies. In fact,it seemed like that was the only way she could orgasm. More than once she mentioned being attracted to a girlfriend, that she thought about kissing them, and she even talked about eating pussy or rubbing her pussy on another woman's pussy. when we watched lesbian porn

However, what I didn't tell her is that when we were watching straight porn I wasn't watching the girls; they did not interest me. It was the men who made my mouth water. Especially when they had beautiful big cocks. I loved the moment when a man's pants were unzipped and the girl pulled out a luscious cock. I imagined being the girl and making that cock hard, tasting the precum, sucking the tip but then making love to the entire penis, including his balls. Of course when I mentioned I wanted to try a strap on and she was willing, well, that surely was a big hint. Or when I mentioned that a certain man on the screen had a nice cock. My eyes widened, and certainly she saw that, and my hard cock when men were on the screen alone.

When porn became more prevalent on the internet it was nothing but gay porn for me every time I had a chance and was alone. I could not get enough of looking at boys and men. I fantasized about having them, kissing them, making love to them, sucking them and getting fucked by them. Women no longer interested me.

After her passing, I was suddenly single and free to pursue a homosexual lifestyle. I started hitting the gay cruising spot in town where I'd make out with guys or suck them, sometimes two at a time, sometimes getting fucked. I am in my 60s but have been a physical fanatic my whole life. I have the butt of a boy, and it attracts many men, even the 30-somethings. One guy would just have me bend over and would ask me to wiggle my butt, and he came every time. I lost count at 20 men. Every now and then I would travel down to Phoenix to visit my son. There, I had at least 4 men I would visit after or before. One couple loved having me over, especially. They would do something called 4 hands, and they loved (and I loved it) putting their fingers deep in my butt, and working it.

Sometimes guys at the cruising spot would jack off into my hand and I would drink their cum. There are three men there who want to fuck me, and their turn is coming.

But I wasn't ready for what would happen with my neighbor, Dan. I was finishing a run one day. While running by my neighbor's house, he thought I was looking into his window while he was masturbating. When I got back to the house I had an email waiting from him. "Did you like what you saw?'' he asked. I immediately knew he was talking about masturbating in front of the window, but I played dumb. I told him I couldn't see a thing and what did he mean. Then he asked me why don't you come join me and see. I asked him what was he doing. He said maybe nothing but I knew what he meant. He was married but his wife worked during days and would do porn all day and open his windows. I just got brave and asked if he was naked. He said yes and then I asked him how he knew I was gay.? He said he didn't know, that he just wanted to see what I would say.

I said I would be right over. I slipped on a pair of red panties and some shorts and a shirt.and walked over. He met me at the door wearing only a t-shirt with his nice cock in plain view, hanging below his t-shirt. I said "Well hi, look at you!" I had struck gold! He said let's go downstairs and I followed him as he wiggled his butt in front of me and I watched him go down the stairs. I asked what he had in mind. He wanted me to watch him masturbate. I said that would be awesome. I slipped off my shorts off so he could see me in my panties. He sat down at his computer and he was already hard with a beautiful 7 inch long and skinny cock. I wanted it terribly in my mouth. I started moving toward him, and getting braver I knelt down and put my face near his cock. That made him spurt just a little bit of cum which I scooped up with my fingers and licked up. He liked that a lot. He really liked my face and of course my mouth near his cock. I told him that I had sucked two guys down in Phoenix the day before and that they both fucked me. I could hear him groan. Without asking I lowered my mouth onto his cock and swallowed it whole. He didn't want to cum, and I said "Good, that means I can suck you for hours." But he was worried about his wife coming home, and I finally left after making love to his cock for an hour.

That night we exchanged several emails and I told him I really wanted to have his cum. He told me if he came he would save it for me in a cup. The next day I woke up to an email and it said "Come and get it!" I practically ran over and went I went downstairs where he had saved his cum. He handed it to me and I drank it in front of him and I said that "It tastes SO good." From then on, every few days I would tell him to bring his cock over and I would suck it for a while. If his was wife wasn't home I would sometimes suck him right on his deck. If he did not cum in my mouth, he would save it for me when he did cum. and I would drink down the delicious fluid in front of him.

Sometimes we would have porn session at my house. I began to walk around him nude trying to make him notice my butt, which is still like a boy's. He knew I wanted him to fuck me because I told him so but he didn't give in for about a month. One day while watching porn I came over and sucked him. Before he could move or object, I turned around and sat on his cock I had already lubed my butt up for easy entry, and almost his entire 7 inches went in, He said your mouth is good on my cock but your butthole feels great as I moved up and down on it, groaning in pleasure. He had no choice but to fill me with a load of cum.

For two and half years this went until he and his wife moved 4 hours away. Dan invited me for one more night when his wife was away. I blew him, but before that, we kissed for the first time. It was truly "This is too good to be true" for quite awhile!