All Comments on 'The Geek Prince and the Penal Slave'

by eroticstoryspinner

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
WatchnowWatchnow12 months ago

Great reveal! Fun story too!

NnnelsonNnnelson12 months ago

Nipple clamps ouch! And then one slipped off when he pulled on them. I loved the, “But I’m not a great cocksucker.” And his reply, “you will be.” Silly girl, practice makes perfect.

This may be the authors best effort to date. It really flowed well and the development of the Emily character was wonderful. A true five star performance.

MrSmith27MrSmith2712 months ago

Great job of developing Emily into a solid three dimensional character that the reader could easily sympathize with. One sign of a well written story is the side characters that have a bit part but collectively make any story stronger. I just loved the Harpers, the kinky older housewife getting aroused while her husband spanked Emily in front of the crowd. The author did an excellent job weaving in the old fashioned spanking to punish a wayward slave girl into the story. The hand striking a bare bottom is so much more personal and intimate than a whip, paddle or cane while also more humiliating, as it is often associated with being treated like a child. Oh yes, and it can be quite painful.

Siska100Siska10012 months ago

I love the way you weaved your characters around Emily and Chris. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The only problem I see is the penal slave stories at the lodge don't have a true ending . Would like to hear what happens after their servitude is finished.

eroticstoryspinnereroticstoryspinner12 months agoAuthor

Anonymous, My story outline for Penal Slavery has the main characters doing the very thing, although I may have a different story where that happens.

FadedIndianFadedIndian12 months ago

You need to do a follow-up or three as Poms becomes a true anal slut

CastAdriftCastAdrift12 months ago

It occurs to me that Emily and Chris could consider themselves informally nartied at some point.

PatientDomPatientDom12 months ago

Good to see you round off some of the unanswered story lines from the previous instalments - rounding the characters. Interesting to see where you go next with the current characters and introduce yet more convicts.

Ravey19Ravey1912 months ago

Good start but would like to see how it works out especially after the penal slave sentence especially as they're saving her virginity until marriage.

eroticstoryspinnereroticstoryspinner11 months agoAuthor

Ravey19, you're likely to find out sooner than you think. :)

Cindy1001Cindy100111 months ago

Wonderful story, warmly written.

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

eroticstoryspinnereroticstoryspinner2 days agoAuthor

Ravey19, you're likely to find out sooner than you think. :)

You're on my favourites so I wait with bated breath 😅😅😅 Keep up the great writing.

Crusader235Crusader23511 months ago

Well written, and hot as can be. Love the prison slave slut theme. Five stars, and hoping there's more to cum.

JohngfaulhJohngfaulh11 months ago

I loved it! I’ve read all your stories and loved them all.

I hope there’s a second and third chapter at least.

I’m a big fan!

Well done

des911des91111 months ago

Nicely done - the combination of penal slave and love story is very effective. Than you.

Is there another chapter?

skanderbeg65skanderbeg651 day ago

Just found this author, and this was my first of his work. I WILL read them all. This follows what my own musings for what a penal slave story at a resort should be. I am looking forward to their further adventures. Thanks, loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous