The Geek Prince and the Penal Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About that. While you were getting our new passenger, I got an update from dispatch. The judge granted the victim's private sale motion. So we can skip that stop. Get her buckled in Betty and we might make the Lodge by dinner yet."

"Hope you're right Seth. Move along princess."

The smell hit Emily as she moved into the bus. Betty's fingers were now brushing her slit and the neatly trimmed fur that obscured it, causing Emily to squirm. She couldn't help but notice the other slaves. The seven men and five women all had green collars around their necks. They seemed unnaturally stiff with their hands on the seat arms backs and heads pressed against the top of the seats. Standard seat belts were buckled across their laps and torsos. Across the aisle from seated slaves was an area enclosed by plexiglass and had an additional lock on the access door that enclosed four empty seats.

Every one of her fellow slaves had what looked like white school glue in their disheveled, matted hair. Their faces almost had a glaze to them. They reeked of a smell that Emily had smelled before. It wasn't like a locker room exactly but... It hit her. Senior year retreat. Tissa had come out of a cabin that had the same smell wafting through the door giggling with the same aroma about her.

"God I am sloshing with cum! Em, unless you want a cum bath I wouldn't go in there." Emily dragged Tissa back to their room for a shower before any of the chaperones saw her. Or smelled her.

The back of the bus had a very comfortable looking black vinyl chair that would have been at home in an executive's office. The two vacant seats next to it were hard plastic, each with a metal post sticking up about three inches.

Betty maneuvered Emily past the plush chair to the one next to it, positing her rear to face the hard seat.

"Ok, time to saddle up slut."

Emily realized why the stake had been inserted in her ass as the older woman directed her rear over the post in the seat and gradually inserted it into the plug in her ass. The post engaged into the plug, with a click and vibration that caused Emily to shiver. At least the hard plastic was cool on her tender ass.

Her hands went to the arm rests and were held there by her wrist bracelets. A pebble poked at the sole of Emily's left foot as feet were pressed against the floor rendering them immobile. Her head was pulled back to the head rest. She could turn her head from left to right but she could not bend forward. Betty buckled her into a regular seat belt.

Betty sat down in the far more comfortable seat and buckled herself in. Then she raised her wrist comp to her mouth. " Seth, we are good to go."

"I will give you the same speech that I already gave the others." Stay quiet. Speak only if spoken to. Violate the rules and you get a disciplinary setting. Do I need to demonstrate?"

"No domina." Emily remembered that searing pain that shot up her spine when the collar disciplinary setting was demonstrated when she was first collared.

"Ah, someone has done her slave etiquette homework. Sometimes I get bored and like to keep my hands busy. I like to hear pretty penal sluts moan. I didn't think that I would get to play this trip because the last stop had a retirement party that went too long and didn't clean up the entertainment before we got them. Who wants to smell that for four hours? Don't get me started about the stickiness. And then we got you. Like a gift." She smiled predatorily. "I plan to enjoy my gift."

The officer didn't say anything else while the bus pulled out onto the interstate, busing herself in her wrist comp. Emily hated herself for thinking it, but she had gotten a little turned on by Betty's petting while being marched to her seat. The stake in her ass also gave her some interesting feelings as the bus hit the occasional bump. Before today the only thing she had in her butt was the enema prep that the probation officer had given her after conducting the presentencing report. It had made her feel full and uncomfortable. She had been almost as appalled by the idea of something big being stuck up there as she had been by the court officials' assurance that she would likely be presented with cocks and strapons to suck that had anally penetrated her.

The sharp pebble poking her foot ceased being an irritation. Emily could move her feet. As she rubbed her feet together to remove the irritant, Betty whispered in her ear.

"Spread your knees apart. You have ten seconds."

Seconds later her feet were again glued to the floor of the bus, her knees spread as wide as Emily could manage.

Betty started with Emily's nipples, already hard from the bus air conditioning vent blowing down from the roof onto her naked chest. She had to be careful about buying bras that not only supported her 39 D bust but hid the large nipples that poked from the center of her silver dollar sized brown areolas. Betty rolled the hard nipples between her fingers, pulling and squeezing and making Emily squirm as much as she could. She gritted her teeth to keep from moaning out loud.

"It's ok to moan quietly, little convict." the older woman purred in her ear."Those fat nipples would be adorable with clamps on 'em."

Clamps? Ouch. She recalled getting her fingers stepped on at cheer practice one time. Emily decided that she didn't need that kind of pain on the girls. Cold dread ran down her back. As of a few hours ago she lost the ability to say no to any free person. Emily hoped the officer didn't have any of those clamps in her pants pockets. At the same time a little voice was whispering that getting the girls played with felt pretty good. Better than the stake up her butt. She closed her eyes.

Two fingers stroked up and down her increasingly moist cunt. The fingers withdrew and Emily heard a sucking sound. Emily opened her eyes as a wet finger touched her lips.

"I saved one for you. Lick slut."

Emily had tasted herself a time or two during her occasional masturbation sessions. Who hadn't? The taste was subtly heightened, she couldn't describe it but it was there. She licked greedily despite herself. Betty chuckled.

"Hungry little slave. Let's get you some more." Emily felt a finger push deeper in between her folds and stop at her hymen.

"What the fuck?" Betty hissed. "You're a virgin?"

"Yes domina." Emily replied in a tiny voice.

"I can't imagine how you managed that. About every new slave is screwed in every hole within hours of being stripped and collared. Honestly, I'm impressed that a girl with your looks and apparent age still has an intact hymen."

"I promised my memaw that I would save myself for marriage. At the time I thought that I had met the one. But I threw it all away." Emily sniffled. She can't believe she was opening up not only to a stranger, but to one in the justice system. But she could have just poked in rather than withdrawing. For some reason that made Emily trust her a little.

"He dumped you because you wouldn't put out for him? Trust me that's no loss."

"No I hurt him badly because I didn't have the guts to be what I really was. I couldn't stand up to my stupid friends." Emily teared up and realized she couldn't move her hands. A tissue gently dabbed at her watery eyes.

"At least you recognize it. Do you know where he is?"

"Yes"

"When your term is up, reach out to him and make amends. I got ghosted by a man and woman that I was deeply in love with. It still hurts. You owe him that. Plus, I suspect that it will be easier for you to move on with your life. And who knows? You might get a second chance."

Emily found herself spilling her life's story to Domina Betty. The older woman's gentle questions had Emily talking about things she never shared, the love and devotion for her grandmother, the betrayal of her father and the death of her parents. She recounted her struggles to complete her education and the desperation that drove her to the actions that put the collar around her neck. Emily gradually built up the courage to ask about her newest worry.

" Can I ask you something domina?"

"No guarantee I will answer, but you can ask."

"How much trouble am I in for not admitting I am a virgin?"

"As far as I am concerned, none. The reason why the Lodge gets any virgin slaves at all is that back in the day virginity was auctioned off to the highest bidder at the Lodge. The rule and the tradition have never been changed. I think it's barbaric and no one is going to hear it from me. I know for a fact that neither the warder or the deputy warden approve of the practice and are actively trying to get the requirement changed. You don't tell and they won't ask."

'Thank you."

"You're welcome." Now try to get some rest. I want to get to the next level in this game." Betty replied, turning back to her wrist comp.

Emily found herself hungering for views of the passing countryside. She realized that her world was going to be limited for the next two years. She soaked up as much of the fields, hills and even passing road signs as she could. She wondered about the Lodge. She had heard whispers about it at parties and social events but no details. Rumor had it that it was where the misbehaving children of the elite were sentenced for nonviolent crimes that would get Joe or Jane Sixpack a permanent felon brand. Young people disappeared for about a year or so, supposedly traveling abroad. They come back very fit and with no stories to tell their friends. Not that anyone asked.

Early afternoon the bus pulled into what could easily be mistaken for an industrial park except for the barbed wire topped fencing and manned check points. Betty and Seth took turns escorting the collared slaves off the bus. Emily noticed that almost all the slaves being removed were...average. Middle aged for the most part, the body shapes ran from dad bods to Santa bods. No one looked particularly fit. One woman looked like she had adult grandchildren. Bending and spreading was difficult for them and one gray haired rotund man nearly fell on his face as he assumed the position.

Emily noted that there were only herself and two other women, a redhead and a blond, left on the bus as Betty boarded. The officer took her seat and looked out at the coffle of naked slaves being led into a brick building, shaking her head.

"I hope they got plenty of cock, cunt and cum today. It's going to be few and far between for them from now on."

"Domina?"

"Those penal slaves either didn't sell, or were convicted of crimes of violence. Take grandmother for example" pointing at the gray haired women that Emily thought looked like a grandmother." She super glued a sign to her cheating husband's dick while he was passed out drunk that said 'cheating cock hound'. The thing is, every one of them will be fitted with a chastity belt or cock cage. Once a week, if you make your production quota, it comes off for an hour."

Emily thought that that would not have been so bad. Betty snorted.

"I see that look on your face. It was never an option for you. The other two slave cunts are going to the Lodge, same as you. And for the same reason. Young, nice tits and ass, and a pretty face. Except in their cases, mommy and daddy managed to persuade a judge to let them serve time at the Lodge instead of shaking their asses and tits and bending over to flash the crowd their cunts and assholes on the auction block."

Betty's graphic description reminded Emily of what she had seen on the video feed in the slave processing room. She had been horrified at being forced by the auctioneer to flaunt herself to increase his percentage fee of her sale price. She shivered, and not from the air conditioning.

"That does get me wondering again about what makes you so special," Betty mused. She sighed. "Oh well. I will find out soon enough." She returned to her game to Emily's relief.

***

A bump jarred Emily awake. She looked around to see the sun sinking behind a mountain out of the window to her left. The road curved, then straightened out turning into a freshly paved drive. She saw a large sign proclaiming, "Hidden Hills Lodge." in a large flowing script. A much smaller block print under it stated, "Correctional Workhouse of the Department of Corrections and Slavery." The drive ended at a circle in front of a breathtakingly beautiful building that looked like the Old Faithful Inn in Yellowstone National Park that Emily and her memaw visited during a summer trip. The bus veered to the right, driving around the complex, past some outbuildings to what looked like a hanger with a rolling gate that was opening as the bus pulled in. By the time Seth had turned the bus around the gate had almost closed.

Betty escorted Emily off the bus last. As they passed the driver, Seth, Betty spoke.

"See you next Tuesday Seth."

"Have fun. Don't do anything that I wouldn't do."

I doubt that I will be getting pegged this weekend. Might do some pegging, who knows."

As Emily stood on the concrete pad she got bumped in the butt by what felt like a bag. Turning around she noticed that Betty had a bag that looked like an oversized gym bag slung over her shoulder.

"Eyes forward slave cunt. Walk to the door." Betty barked. In a much more conversational tone she continued. "I am at the use or lose point regarding annual leave. So I am taking a few days off till we have to start our day next Tuesday with a bunch of end-of-term slaves coming from here and the prison industrial complex. Stroking Emily's ass across the big nanoinked "F" brand, she whispered, "Your virginity isn't going to last long at the Lodge. Better some sessions with me in a soft bed than some slave cock on a mat in the rec yard. You can't say no to senior slaves any more than you can to domini."

Betty had a point, Emily mused, surprisingly free from angst and fear. She had never been with a woman, but it might make things a little easier. And the petting in the bus had aroused Emily more than she wanted to admit.

The next few minutes were a bit anticlimactic and businesslike. First the stake was removed from her ass while she was held immoble in the classic "position" that every cop show had a suspect assume at some point in the episode. Meanwhile, the other two new arrivals had been linked together and exited through a metal door that reminded Emily of the doors at the jail.

Still restrained, she was bathed by a curvy, black haired olive complexioned slave cunt with a modest bust that she seemed to enjoy rubbing on Emily's back. She was then freed and handed a very plush towel to dry off with.

"Donavan, let me escort her to orientation. I want to book her for my stay. I will make sure she has time to read the introduction materials."

"Betty I would love to, but she's flagged for special handling." the guard replied.

" I plan to give her some very special handling." Emily blushed scarlett.

"Sorry. I have my orders. And this is someone I don't want to cross."

"Donanvan, who is this guy?" Betty protested.

"Me, a voice boomed from behind them. Emily knew that voice. She turned. The towel dropped from her hands.

Chris. Wearing chino cargo pants and a green polo shirt with "Hidden Hills IT emblazoned on the left breast pocket. Emily gawked, forgetting for a minute that she was standing buck naked and collared in front of her high school friend. The old Chris had always tended to be a little overweight and he had to work at keeping the pudge down. The new Chris had won that battle, the traces of a six pack outlined by the shirt and accentuated by the muscled forearms and biceps. Not to gym rat levels but more along the lines of a martial artist or swimmer. His hair was close cropped, almost military short. His face had lost the rounding of high school. His eyes were still the lovely brown she liked. And they looked at her like a person, not a naked slave.

" I should have known," Betty snorted, shaking her head. Turning to Donavan she smiled. "Ok, you're off the hook." Turning back to Chris, she said with an almost pompous formality, "Director Goff, we need to have a conversation."

'One minute Betty. Slave cunt, bend and spread." The voice was cold as ice.

Emily complied wondering how the formal tone could be so at odds with the warm eyes.

"Do you want her delivered to your office or apartment after her orientation meeting?"

"No need Donavan, she's coming to work for me. The Colonel delegated her... education to me."

"With an oral exam no doubt. " Donavan snickered.

"Indeed. Straighten up. The IT office owns your barcoded ass now."

Chris withdrew a leash from the thigh pocket of his cargo pants. The flat tab where a clip was usually found bonded to her liquid metal collar with a firm click.

"Walk in front of me, slave cunt. Donanvan will you get the door?"

"Are you heading to your office Director?" Betty popped up as the metal security door opened to reveal a short hall and an identical dorr on the other end,

"Sure. We can talk while we walk."

" See you later Chris. Try not to break the fresh meat." Donavan snarked.

"Actually I would like to speak with you in private." Bettey continued as the door boomed shut behind them and the other door opened in front of the trio. Emily could see a paneled wood wall on the other side of a hallway. As they walked the concrete floor gave way to institutional beige carpet

"Oookkkaaay Betty. I don't care that we're friends and gamer guildmates, I am not going to let you have her. We have some unfinished business. But I will hear you out."

"All I ask."

Eventually they would up in front of a modern security door. Chris entered a code on the wall keypad and Emily heard a click and Chris opened the door.

"Ladies first"

Betty entered, followed by Emily. Her tits pebbled at the blast of cold air. The room was dominated by a large conference table with various computer monitors, one quite large on the walls, interspaced between doors. One was open. Chris gestured to it.

"Bettly go have a seat while I get my new IT slave mounted."

He pulled out one of the executive conference chairs with a gentlemanly flourish, reminding Emily of the occasions when one of them ate dinner at the other's house during long study sessions. Both mothers thought it was adorable at the time.

This chair was nothing like the dining room chairs of memory. The seat had a five or six inch flesh colored dildo mounted in the center of the black vinyl seat. Emily couldn't disguise the horrified expression on her face.

"Dom..."

"Come now, I am sure you've had bigger today. I'm not a complete bastard. You pick the most comfortable hole and mount up." Chris looked expectantly at Emily.

Well, it's not like that is the first thing that has been up my ass today. Emily thought as she gingerly settled her anus over the plastic cock and let it slide into her rectum up to the hilt. Chris's eyes widened. But said noncommittally.

"Interesting choice." Chris grabbled a thick three ring binder from the center of the table and slid it in front of her..

"Hidden Hills policies and procedures. Read it There will be a quiz. Be right back." He smirked as he turned away to head for the office he had directed Betty to, entering something on his wrist comp.

The vibrations teasing her ass explained the smirk. She focused on reading. She normally couldn't go an hour without reading something. Six hours without was torture. And Chris knew that.

"Ok Betty why the cloak and dagger? Oh, and yes make yourself comfortable." Chris snarked as he shut the door to his office. She was sprawled out on his leather couch, head pillowed on one arm rest, feet draped over the other end.

'You knew her from before." It was a statement, not a question. Chris sat behind his desk and blew out a breath.

'Yeah, we hung out together in high school back in the day."